'Jenny' & 'Mike': Fantasy Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends."

"On?"

"On what you would like tonight, baby."

He reached over to the console and lowered the window behind him.

"Well, how much would it cost to entertain two of us?" he asked with a grin.

I froze. I peered through the window at the seat behind her. Carmen, the girl from the sex store we visited the day before, smiled up at me. She winked. I was completely taken by surprise. I didn't know how to react. I looked at 'Mike', wanting some sort of explanation. He just smiled.

"Go along with it," he said, hoping to reassure me.

So this was why the threesome and Carmen came up earlier that day. He had been thinking about this all along.

Although I was taken by surprise, the thought of a threesome with the two of them was really exciting. I took a closer look at Carmen. Like Michelle she was dressed like a man. She had on a tight black tank top over which she wore an open red shirt. Even though she was seated and it was quite dark, I imagined that her black jeans were skintight.

"So? Are you game?" 'Mike' asked .

I wasn't sure whether 'Mike' was talking to 'Jenny' the whore, or to James.

I straightened up and decided to just roll with it. Hell, I had fantasized about this a bunch of times and clearly Michelle seemed to want to do it as well. So I held my head high and added a touch of attitude to my persona. "Since there are two of you, it'll be $200."

"Make it $150 and you can get in," 'Mike' answered somewhat impatiently.

I raised an eyebrow, pretending that I wasn't interested.

"Come on baby, my friend just got into town and I promised him a good time."

Carmen moved a little closer to the window. "Yeah sugar, come on. We'll show you a good time."

"Okay, but I want to get paid first," I said, all business-like.

'Mike' handed me the money, and I slipped it into my purse. I walked around the car and got in next to Carmen. As we drove off, Carmen moved a little closer.

We stopped at a traffic light and I saw 'Mike' peering at me in the rearview mirror. "I'm Mike and this is my friend Carlos."

"Nice to meet you," I said smiling at 'Carlos'

"Damn 'Mike', you picked up a good one."

I smiled and 'Carlos' moved even closer to me. He put an arm around me, and started to caress my thigh with the other. I ran my hands up his thigh, moving it all the way to his crotch. The bulge in his pants took my breath away. I looked in the rearview mirror. 'Mike' was smiling.

"Say, why don't you guys get this party started, while I drive?" he said, peering at us in the mirror.

I looked over at 'Carlos'. He looked at me questioningly. Damn, he was sexy. I certainly did want to get the party started. I moved in even closer.

I was enthralled as I watched 'Carlos' unzip his pants and pull out his big black cock. It looked very familiar, very similar to the one I knew 'Mike' had hidden away in his pants. 'Carlos' smiled at me and began stroking himself.

"You can take it in your mouth, sweetie," he said, after a while.

I took his cock in my hand. I felt its weight and closed my fingers around it. I leaned over towards his crotch and took the head into my mouth. I began sucking on it, sucking on a complete stranger's cock. This was only the second cock I had ever blown.

"That's nice, honey," he sighed, starting to caress my shoulder encouragingly. I loved that he loved what I was doing and sucked him even deeper, almost gagging.

"That's it baby girl, suck his big dick," said 'Mike', clearly enjoying the show.

I continued to stroke and lick his lovely big black cock. I traced my tongue all the way from the base to the head.

"You do it like a pro, sweetie," said 'Carlos', laughing softly. I could only mumble a 'thank you' as I continued to earn the money they'd paid me.

"So, where should we take her 'Mike'?" asked 'Carlos' after a while, his hand stroking my hair absent-mindedly.

"I know this little motel not too far from here. We can get a room and continue the party there."

Their talk was getting me excited. My cock was hard inside my panties

We had been driving around for what seemed like quite a while, but could really only have been ten minutes, when 'Mike' finally parked the car.

"We're here," he said, as he got out of the car. For the first time I saw the small fanny pack he had with him.

I straightened up, and looked out of the window. The motel looked cheap and sleazy, the kind of place guys took hookers to. 'Carlos' still had his cock out and was stroking it. He smiled at me wickedly. After a few seconds he got out of the car too. His cock was still out! I couldn't take my eyes off it as he reached his hand into the car to help me out.

The area around the motel was dark, which added to the sleazy atmosphere. 'Carlos' pulled me closer as the three of us walked towards reception. He grabbed my ass as 'Mike' approached the desk.

The place looked deserted. It was definitely not clean either. The young man at the desk looked like he was in his early twenties.

"Could we get a room, please?" asked 'Mike'.

The young man looked at us, and got up. 'Carlos' immediately pulled me close, and began kissing me. He hiked up my skirt a little, to caress my ass, while grabbing one of my hands and putting it on his still-exposed cock.

"Stroke my dick, baby. Keep it hard," he whispered in my ear.

I returned his kiss and began to stroke his big cock. He pulled away after a few seconds but continued to grope me while I continued to jerk him off. The poor boy's jaw had dropped. 'Mike' turned around to see what it was that had caught his attention. He grinned at us before turning back to the blushing young man.

"Sorry, my friends are a little horny," he said, without batting an eye. "So? The room? Please."

"It'll be $20," the young man stuttered.

'Mike' paid and was handed a key. The young man kept his eyes on 'Carlos' and I throughout the entire transaction.

'Mike' came over to us, smiling and slapped my ass. "Let's go, baby girl."

We didn't even reach the room. Halfway there, 'Mike' grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. I couldn't believe it. Right there in the filthy hall! He unzipped his fly, and freed the beast I had been thinking about earlier.

"Why don't you give my cock some attention now, baby," he said, pushing me to my knees on the filthy carpet.

I began to stroke him. After a while I finally took his cock into my mouth. I kept sucking on it feeling like a true whore. 'Carlos' couldn't keep his eyes off the scene. Soon he began to stroke his cock too.

"That's it, baby," said 'Mike', encouraging both of us it seemed.

'Carlos' moved closer to me and began to gently slap my face with his dick.

"She's a real fucking slut, this one," he said, laughing.

"I like sluts who do as they're told," said 'Mike'. He pulled out of my mouth, and began to smack his dick across my face too. All I could do was stay on my knees, helplessly taking what they were giving me.

"Let's see how far you can take it, baby," said 'Mike', grabbing my head and forcing his cock into my mouth. Soon I began to choke on his dick. Eventually, he released me so I could come up for air.

"Dude, I'm so fucking horny. Let's just go to the room and fuck the shit out of her," said 'Carlos'.

'Mike' pulled me to my feet and we started moving again. As soon as we were in the room I was pushed to my knees once again. Soon their cocks were poking at my face again. I began to suck and stroke 'Carlos' while 'Mike' jerked his own dick.

"Oh fuck yeah, you like that, baby," 'Carlos' moaned as I plied my trade.

"Come on now, don't be hogging my friend's dick. I need some attention here too, baby," said 'Mike' moving closer to me.

I switched to his cock, while jerking 'Carlos' with my hand. I was servicing them like a hooker who was good at her job. Soon I was moaning too.

"Looks like she's really hungry for it," said 'Carlos', laughing.

"Yeah, baby, take that cock down your throat. Jerk it, baby," 'Mike' shouted.

In no time I was alternating between sucking 'Carlos' and 'Mike'. Every time I took 'Carlos' in my mouth she force-fucked my mouth in the same way 'Mike' had earlier.

"So, who wants a go first?" I asked after a while, smiling mischieviously.

"Someone is eager for cock," said 'Mike'. "I think I'll let my buddy here go first."

They pulled me up to my feet, walked me to the bed and pushed me down on my back. I watched as they stripped down to their binders and strap-ons. 'Mike' got onto the bed next to me and pushed his cock into my mouth, while 'Carlos' hiked up my skirt and pulled my panties down.

"Lube's in here," said 'Mike' throwing the fanny pack towards 'Carlos'. In a flash he had found the lube and was applying it to my asshole. He started with just one finger and then slowly introduced a second and then a third. I had never taken three fingers before and it felt somewhat uncomfortable. Their cocks were quite huge and I needed some good foreplay to stretch me out before I took those monsters.

"You ready for me, baby?" asked 'Carlos' after a while.

I nodded.

He lifted my leg onto his shoulder and aimed his cock towards my hole. He pressed a little harder as my ass slowly gave way. The head went inside and he slowly began to insert his entire cock. I winced in pain—the cock was the largest I had ever had. 'Carlos' continued to push. 'Mike' held me in place, still fucking my throat. I felt the entire length of the cock entering my hole. 'Carlos' slowly pulled out and pushed in again a few times, helping me to get used to the length and girth. Once his whole length was inside me, he stayed in place for a few minutes. Then he began to fuck me.

'Mike' continued his assault on my mouth. I was gagging on his cock while 'Carlos' worked my ass over.

"Fuckkk... oh my God!" I screamed as the sensations took over.

"Yeah, that's it slut, take my cock," grunted 'Carlos'.

"Do you like that, baby? That big dick inside you?" asked 'Mike'.

"Yes! Yes! I love it!" I almost screamed my reply.

"My turn now," said 'Mike' as he flipped me over. I could hear the cock flopping out of my ass. I got on my hands and knees as 'Mike' lubed up his cock and pushed it inside me. 'Carlos' didn't waste any time, and soon his cock was in my mouth. I had never tried ass-to-mouth before. This certainly was a night of firsts! His cock tasted a little musky. But I had been paid, and I that meant I had to keep blowing him.

'Mike' grabbed my hips and began to pound into me really hard. Soon he was also spanking me.

"Ohhh... fuck... fuck... fuck..." I moaned, grabbing hold of the cock in my mouth, and jerking it off wildly.

"That's it. Take it bitch. Take my big dick," grunted 'Mike'.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby, you like that? Yeah!" moaned 'Carlos'.

"She does, doesn't she? She can't get enough," said 'Mike'.

"Is that right, slut? Can't get enough of cock, can ya?" asked 'Carlos'.

"I want more..." I managed to say, mouth and ass still filled to the max.

"Yeah, that's right, suck that cock, baby girl," said 'Carlos'.

I was in heaven! Here I was, dressed like a hooker, in a cheap sleazy motel, getting fucked like a cock loving bitch and it was glorious!

"Time to ride some dick," said 'Carlos'.

'Mike' pulled out of me as I got on top of 'Carlos' who was on his back on the bed. I guided his cock into my hole and began to ride him. 'Mike' stood up and shoved his cock into my mouth. I began to suck on him, sucking my ass juices of his cock. 'Carlos' started to smack my ass as I rode him enthusiastically while 'Mike' slapped his dick on my face.

I was enjoying everything they were throwing at me. 'Carlos' once again began to jerk me off. Huge waves of pleasure were coursing through my body. I loved being dominated in this way.

"I want you to ride my cock now, baby girl," said 'Mike'.

They swapped places. This time I was atop 'Mike'. 'Carlos' jerked his cock off in front of my face, as 'Mike' began to stroke me, his movements faster and faster. He could tell I was nearing my orgasm.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I screamed.

I began to spray cum all over 'Mike' and the bed. I felt like I was cumming for an eternity all the while riding 'Mike'. When I was spent, I collapsed on top of him.

After quite a few minutes, I looked around and saw both Michelle and Carmen grinning at me. Carmen was the first to speak.

"Fuck, that was so hot!" she said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh my God! It was!" I said, sweeping sweat off my brow.

"Did you like getting fucked by two cocks?" asked Michelle.

"Oh my God, you have no idea!"

Michelle laughed, "I knew you'd like it."

"But how did you manage to plan all this?" I asked.

"Well, when I went in to buy your costume, I got talking to Carmen. She said she had pegged guys before and she was game for a threesome!

"How could I not be up for it? It was so hot to hear that you might dress up like a hooker, I just couldn't say no!" quipped Carmen.

"So, this was all preplanned?"

"Yeah, but you enjoyed it, didn't you?" asked Michelle.

"I enjoyed all of it!"

"Good. So maybe you wouldn't mind if Carmen spent the day with us tomorrow?" asked Michelle.

I smiled, thinking of all of the possibilities the next day could bring.

*-*-*