'Jenny' & 'Mike': Romance & Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for me, sweetie?" he asked, gently.

"Yes," I moaned. Almost immediately I could feel him applying some pressure as he pushed the head of his cock in me. I gasped loudly as he slowly eased the entire length of his cock into me.

"Shhhh! Quiet baby!" he whispered.

He pulled down the straps of my dress exposing my bra and began fondling my breasts. Then he started moving in and out me slowly.

Fucking in the restroom of the movie theater the other night had been quite a rush and even though I was nervous about getting fucked like this in the open, it gave me quite the adrenaline rush.

'Mike' lifted my thigh a little and tried to thrust into me a little harder. The position was not the most comfortable and his cock kept slipping out of my ass.

"Maybe it's better if you lie on your back, sweetie," he suggested finally.

He got up, and I turned over onto my back making sure that my dress was pulled up. I watched as he stripped off his pants and boxers. He lowered himself onto me, and gave me a deep kiss as his cock rubbed against mine.

Breaking the kiss, he got up and onto his feet. He lifted my legs in the air, exposing my asshole to him. Then he entered me once again. I yelped as he drove his cock into me hard. He immediately grabbed the panties I'd discarded earlier and left lying nearby, and stuffed them into my mouth.

"Do you want to get caught?" he hissed.

"Uh-uh," I groaned, shaking my head.

"Then be quiet while I fuck the shit out of you."

I moaned and whimpered against my makeshift gag while he fucked me like he was possessed. I reached up and between my legs and began to stroke my cock while he continued to ram into me. He swatted my hand away almost immediately.

"Not until I tell you to," he growled softly.

He leaned down between my raised legs, forcing my knees closer to my chest. This position allowed him to penetrate me so much deeper. I could feel his cock go deeper into my bowels with each thrust. I desperately wanted to jerk off, but every time I tried, he swatted my hand away.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... " I squealed against the gag, as quietly as I could.

"This is the best fucking view I've had all day!" 'Mike' grunted while he thrust into me.

Then he pulled out and I felt empty. He turned me roughly onto my hands and knees. He teased my hole and smacked my ass hard and then started hammering away again.

"Oh fuck... that feels... so good," I said softly, having spat out my gag as soon as I was on my hands and knees. I grunted as quietly as I could as he continued to force the wind out of me.

"I know it does, baby," he crooned, smiling.

I looked back at him as he grabbed my ass hard before giving it another smack. I let out a yelp. He leaned down grabbing my tits, and whispered into my ear, "Remember, we don't want to get caught."

As he straightened himself up, he pushed my head downwards. He slowed his thrusting, this time pulling his cock almost all the way out before pushing it back in again hard.

"You wanna cum?" he asked.

"So badly!" I pleaded.

"Then play with yourself."

I immediately reached down between my legs, grabbing my rock-hard cock. I began to pump it furiously while he continued to fuck my ass. I was so excited I came within minutes.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned in a loud whisper.

He continued to fuck me harder and harder, while I released my cum all over our lovely picnic blanket. Once I was spent, he slowed down his thrusting, stopping eventually.

We collapsed in a heap. "Mmm, that was so hot baby," he cooed into my ear.

I was breathless and speechless. I turn around slightly to grin up at him. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my neck. And then we heard it. Voices. Voices which were sounding way too near. We jumped up and started to make ourselves decent hurriedly. I fortunately only had a dress to pull down. But poor 'Mike'! Fortunately he had his cock hidden away and pants back on before our company arrived.

Fifteen minutes later we were in the car and ready to head home. I looked at 'Mike' in surprise when he burst out laughing behind the wheel.

"Why are you laughing? We almost got caught there, you know!" I asked, amazed.

"Almost..." he replied, still laughing.

"It's not funny!" I said, slightly irritated. If we had gotten caught I would have been mortified!

"Oh come on, live a little!" he insisted, smiling at me.

I couldn't bring myself to share in her mirth.

"Oh babe, come on. You have to admit that you enjoyed getting fucked out there," he said, clearly hoping to coax me out of my irritation.

I sat in silence.

"Come on now. I know you enjoyed it! How else do you explain that orgasm?!".

"Okay, you're right," I admitted grudgingly.

"See, I knew it. It was fun. Just like the other night in the theater, the threat of getting caught making it even hotter!"

"Well, I can't argue about it having been hot," I admitted with a sigh.

"I know you enjoyed it! This is what I want. I want us to try stuff like this. You were okay in the theater, why did you get scared here?" he asked.

"For one, the movie theater was dark! And we fucked in a stall in the restroom not out in the open!"

"It was still a public place! The usher could have caught us in the theater too. Plus anyone could have walked into the bathroom and heard your moans."

That was a point. And yes, I did love what happened in the theater and what had just happened at the lake.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I felt exposed out there and I got a bit anxious."

"It's okay, babe. I am with you. Nothing happened. And if anything had, we would have hauled ass back to the car. That's all."

I looked over at her and we both began to laugh. I guess it was funny.

"So, want to head back home?" he asked, still smiling.

"Yeah, but I need to go pee first," I said.

Just then the Michelle's phone began to ring.

"It's Carmen," she said.

"You talk to her. I need to go take a piss now!"

I hurriedly got out of the car and walked over to some nearby bushes. I looked around to see if anyone was close by and then pulled my dress up and released my cock from my panties. After I was done, I walked back to the car and saw that Michelle was off the phone.

"What a relief," I said.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. So what did Carmen say?"

"She says she couldn't find anyone to cover for her, but she can only get out by six and come meet us. Then we can all probably head out for the night and then come back home for some fun."

"That sounds all right I guess," I said.

"She also said that she had a surprise for you and me."

"What kind of surprise?" I asked, intrigued.

"She said that we'd see when she came over," Michelle replied.

"Okay."

"I guess we should head back now."

By the time we got back home, it was almost 5 p.m. We were both kind of beat and just fell out on the couch. I made myself a vodka and orange juice, while 'Mike' chose to get a beer. I turned on Netflix and we both chose to watch the latest season of Orange is the New Black. Michelle and I both loved that show and usually always ended up binge watching it.

At around 7 p.m. the doorbell rang. Michelle answered the door and I saw Carmen walk in. She was wearing a white top and a pink skirt. She was carrying a black leather bag with her as she walked into the living room.

"Hey you," said Carmen, hugging me.

"Hi," I replied.

"How are you?" asked Carmen.

"I'm good. How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm doing good," she said with a smile. She looked around in amazement and then said, "Wow, you guys have an amazing house!"

"Thank you," I replied

"Anything to drink?" asked Michelle.

"Umm... no thanks," replied Carmen, politely.

"Are you sure?" asked Michelle.

"Yeah. Positive."

"What about you babe?" asked Michelle, facing me.

"I think I'll have another vodka and orange juice," I replied, handing Michelle my glass.

"I'll be right back," replied Michelle with a smile.

Carmen and I just stood there, smiling awkwardly at each other.

"Oh... uh... please, sit down," I said.

"Thanks," replied Carmen.

A few minutes later, Michelle walked in with another beer in her hand, along with my Vodka and orange juice and handed me the drink and sat down on the couch.

"Thanks for inviting me over," said Carmen.

"No problem. We had fun the other night and I thought it would be great to hang out and have a good time," said Michelle.

"I had fun last night too," said Carmen, giving me a smile.

"You certainly looked like you knew what you were doing!" said Michelle, laughing.

"Oh, I've fucked plenty of guys up the butt," said Carmen.

"James... uh... 'Jenny' here had a good time too, didn't you sweetheart?" said Michelle.

My cheeks turned beet red as I replied, "Yes."

"I'm just sorry I couldn't get here this morning. It's difficult to get someone at the last minute, so it was just impossible to get out of work," said Carmen.

"It's alright, we understand," said Michelle.

I sat silent as the two women were speaking. My cheeks were still flushed as I felt a little nervous with Carmen being here. Michelle gave me a wide-eyed look, sort of signaling me that I should be gracious, and talk to our guest.

"Umm... uh... so... Carmen, tell us about you. I mean I think it would be great if we got to know each other..." I said, clumsily.

"Well, I'm 26. You already know I work at the sex shop. I am a pretty open minded person and I'm quite adventurous in all aspects of my life, especially sex. I like to meet new people and make new friends."

"How long have you been working at the sex shop?" asked Michelle.

"For about a year now. But my real passion is photography. I help out a friend who does wedding videos. He has his own studio and I help out with editing and stuff," said Carmen.

"Are you single?" asked Michelle.

"At the moment, yes," replied Carmen, smiling.

"How come?" I asked.

"I broke up with someone a couple of months ago. I just wanted to be single and have some me time, you know?"

"That sounds reasonable," said Michelle.

We sat together for a few hours and chatted away, getting to know each other. I and Michelle learned that Carmen had had a relationship with a man who loved to crossdress. Just like in my relationship with Michelle, Carmen and her then boyfriend loved pegging. Although, she never dressed up as a guy for him, her stories indicated that they had quite a lot of fun in the bedroom. Sadly, they had broken up when he had to move away for work.

I was beginning to get a lot more comfortable talking with Carmen and I could sense that she was a really nice person. She even flirted with me with Michelle sitting right next to me, and I loved the attention I was getting. Pretty soon I was joking and flirting back with her as well and Michelle didn't seem to mind at all. It was almost 9 p.m. before any of us realized what time it was going to be. I was the one who finally looked at the clock and bought it to everyone's attention.

"Wow! Is that the time?" I said.

"Time flies when you're with friends," said Michelle.

"Yeah, it does," said Carmen.

"So what should we do tonight?" asked Michelle.

"Do you want to get some dinner or order in and just hang out here?" I asked Carmen.

"Actually I was thinking we could go out clubbing, if that's okay?" replied Carmen.

"What do you think, babe?" Michelle asked, turning to me.

"I don't see why we couldn't," I replied.

"Awesome!" exclaimed Carmen.

"Where do you suggest we go?" Michelle asked Carmen.

"Well there is this place in the Valley called Impulse. It's a pretty good place and the crowd mostly consists of people from the LGBTQ community, although it's mostly frequented by trans and lesbian women. You do see gay guys there too."

"Sounds like fun," said Michelle.

"Yeah, it gets pretty wild," said Carmen.

"Where exactly is it in the Valley?" I asked.

"It's not too far from the store."

"Won't it be empty on a Monday?" I asked.

"Oh no. The place is buzzing almost every day of the week," replied Carmen.

"Oh," I said.

"Don't worry. I've been there plenty of times. It's got a nice decent crowd and the people there are really friendly," said Carmen.

"Then its settled." said Michelle.

"Great. I'm so excited!" said Carmen.

"Did you bring anything to change into?" Michelle asked Carmen.

"Yeah I did. Plus, I have a little surprise for the both of you," said Carmen.

"You mentioned that when we spoke on the phone. What is it?" asked Michelle.

"It's something for 'Jenny' that 'Mike' will enjoy too," Carmen said, giggling.

"Don't keep us in suspense," said Michelle, wide eyed in excitement.

"You can see once I help 'Jenny' get ready," Carmen said, grinning.

Carmen grabbed her bag and we headed upstairs to the bedroom. Michelle chose blue denim jeans, and a black shirt for her ensemble. Carmen got out a black t-shirt, a leather jacket and blue denim jeans and her strapon from last night. I, on the other hand, couldn't decide what to wear. I picked out the dresses I had purchased the other day on our shopping excursion and was trying to decide what to wear. In the meantime, 'Mike' and 'Carlos' had already gotten dressed and saw me still struggling with deciding what to wear.

"Why don't you go downstairs and wait, while I help 'Jenny' get ready," Carmen told Michelle.

"Okay. I'll call us a cab too while I'm waiting," said Michelle.

"Great!" said Carmen.

Michelle went downstairs, leaving 'Carlos' and me alone in the bedroom.

"So, which one are you planning on wearing?" asked Carmen.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Well we can figure that out later. First let's get you undressed, and I'll help you get ready."

Even though Carmen had already seen my body, well most of it anyway, I was still a little shy when I undressed in front of her. She removed two boxes from her bag that read "NuBra" and placed them on the bed.

"What are those?" I asked.

"These... will help create some nice... cleavage," she said with a grin.

I began to laugh at the notion. "I am a man, how can I have cleavage? I don't even have tits!"

"Don't worry. My ex used to use these all the time and his chest looked amazing. He always turned heads whenever we went clubbing."

I was intrigued by her statement and decided to see where this all went.

Carmen unpacked the boxes and removed their contents. They seemed to contain some sticky breast form kind of thingies. Carmen unpacked the boxes and got both pairs of the NuBra out. She unclasped both pairs from the middle, since they were strapless.

"Okay, now stand still and I'll put these on for you," said Carmen.

She took one of the pads and stuck it to the side of my chest, just under my nipple. She did the same with the other side, then she used the extra pair and stuck them on top of the already positioned pads.

"Now for the magic!" said Carmen.

She pulled the pads at the bottom and clasped it. Then she pulled the second pair of pads on the top and clasped those. She then rummaged through the dresser and got out a padded nude bra and matching panties. I tucked my cock inside the panties and Carmen helped me put it on the bra and then inserted my breast forms under the padded bra.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Take a look."

I turned towards the mirror to see that I now had an ample bosom, and cleavage!

"Whoaa!" I exclaimed. I couldn't believe it! I usually just used breast forms to create the illusion of breasts, but this was something entirely different. Not only did my bust look bigger, but it looked like I had natural cleavage.

"You like?" she asked, grinning

"Yes... thank you," I replied.

"Well, now all we need to do is apply some foundation for some contouring and then you'll be absolutely ready," she said with a smile.

She grabbed some foundation from the dresser and began to apply some around the cleavage. After a couple of minutes, I saw as the illusion looked a little bit more real.

I couldn't help but continue to stare in the mirror. I heard Carmen rummaging around in the closet, but I didn't pay any attention as I was still transfixed with my new tits.

"Ah, here we go! You should wear this one," said Carmen, handing me a black dress. It was one of the dresses that Michelle and I had purchased the other day. It was a long sleeved, bodycon dress that had a v shaped neckline. After slipping it on, I saw that it was quite figure hugging and I noticed that I looked busty in it. The neckline did not plunge, but the cleavage was clearly visible.

Next came the makeup. Carmen went through her bag and removed a bag that looked like it had different makeup items and accessories. It took a few minutes, and then I was ready. Carmen had chosen to give my eyes a smoky look and had applied quite a bit of foundation. For the lipstick, she had selected a red matte color which looked absolutely perfect.

She helped me finish off the outfit with some junk accessories like clip-on earrings, a sober thin necklace, a ring with a turquoise stone, and a silver clutch purse. I chose to wear a pair of beige stiletto pumps that I owned, but hardly ever wore.

"You look absolutely delicious!" said Carmen.

I blushed as I looked in her direction. "Thank you Carmen! This is so completely different than what I usually go for."

"No problem sweetie. Now, why don't we go down and dazzle 'Mike'," she suggested, smiling at me.

'Carlos' went down, while I looked at myself in the mirror and gave myself one last check. I walked down the stairs and noticed that 'Mike' was laughing with 'Carlos' while chugging down a beer. As soon as she heard me walk down, the beer slipped from her hand falling to the ground along with her mouth.

I flicked back a lock of my hair as I moved towards her. 'Carlos' put her hand on Michelle's jaw and put it back in place.

"You... you look... amazing..." 'Mike' trailed off.

"Thanks," I said blushing, giving her a shy smile.

A few minutes of eye flirting later, our trance was broken by the ringing of a horn.

"That must be the cab," whispered 'Mike'.

"Maybe we should get going then," I said.

The cab ride was smooth. I sat in between 'Mike' and 'Carlos' in the back as we rode in silence. It took us about thirty minutes to reach the club. 'Mike' helped me out of the cab and I heard a thumping noise coming from inside the club. I looked up to see a neon sign that read Impulse. 'Mike' put her arm around my waist as 'Carlos' walked with us to the entrance of the club. A big butch woman, who looked like the bouncer, was standing at the door, and letting people in.

The bouncer eyed me up and down, and nodded in my direction. She let us through the door and we walked in. The club was mostly dark with some ambient lighting around. The music was quite loud and thumping. There were a lot of women in the club. It was obvious that some of the 'women' in there were actually men in drag with really garish makeup. Others looked like genetic women, although some could have been men dressed up as well.

The dance floor had quite a few people moving to the beat. 'Carlos' guided us more toward the back of the club that had quite a few open tables. As we moved through the club, I caught more than a few people eyeing me. We found an empty booth in a corner and settled in.

"This place is so loud," I said.

"Aren't clubs supposed to be that way," said 'Carlos', laughing.

"This place is fucking awesome!" said 'Mike'.

'I'll go get us some drinks. What do you guys want?" asked 'Carlos'.

"I'll have a beer," replied 'Mike'.

"I'll have a cosmopolitan," I said.

"Okay, I'll be right back," said 'Carlos'.

The DJ was blaring Lady Gaga through the speakers, and I began to move in my seat. I turned and caught 'Mike' staring at me, smiling.