'Jenny' & 'Mike': Romance & Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I asked.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," she said.

"I don't know what it is, but I was nervous at first. Now I feel kind of nice," I replied.

"I'm glad to hear that," said 'Mike', leaning close to me and staring into my eyes.

I stopped moving and stared back right back at her. She gave me a soft, gentle kiss on the lips and whispered, "God you look so sexy tonight."

I smiled at her and turned back to face the dance floor. A few minutes later, 'Carlos' was back with our drinks. 'Carlos' also chose to have a beer like 'Mike', while I was handed my girlie drink. I sipped on my delicious drink which was just heavenly.

We had a few more round of drinks as we joked, laughed and flirted. 'Carlos' was really handsy with me while we sat in the booth. She touched my thighs, and put her arm around me as we sat. 'Mike' didn't seem to mind.

'Carlos' then got up from the booth and looked at 'Mike', "Do you mind if I take the lady for a dance?"

"Go right ahead," said 'Mike'.

"Shall we?" asked 'Carlos', extending her hand toward me.

I turned to 'Mike' who nodded slightly and smiled.

I grabbed 'Carlos's' hand, and we headed to the dance floor. The dance floor had a few more people on it than when we had entered, and we began to move to the beat. We moved closer and closer as we continued to match our movements to the rhythm of the music. 'Carlos' was looking at me with lust in her eyes. She put her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her. I began to move wiggle my hips and tease her as I moved my hands toward her crotch. I looked around, and I don't think anyone saw what I was doing. Everyone seemed pretty much into their own dancing partners. Some were even making out instead of dancing. I quickly moved my hands away and turned around and began to grind in to her.

"You're such a tease," whispered 'Carlos'.

She gently nibbled my ear as my body shivered, and my eyes darted towards our table. 'Mike's' eyes met with mine as she watched me dance with 'Carlos'. She sipped on her beer and watched as 'Carlos's' hands roamed over my stomach and my thighs. In some ways, I felt like such an exhibitionist, putting on a show.

'You're such a slut! Putting on a show for 'Mike' like that," whispered Carlos, placing a kiss on my neck.

She held on to my hips as we continued to grind into each other. I put my arms on the back of 'Carlos's' head as she continued to kiss and bite my neck. My cock was getting hard inside my panties. Although, I loved every bit of what was happening, I realized that my dress was rather tight and if I got completely hard, a noticeable bulge would show up.

"Stop, stop, stop," I whispered, coming to a halt.

"What's wrong?" asked 'Carlos'.

"Umm, nothing. I'm just a little thirsty. Maybe we should head back," I said.

"Okay," said 'Carlos', a little disappointed.

We headed back to the table and took our seats in the booth. Once again I sat in the middle and I grabbed what was left of my drink and downed it in one gulp. 'Mike' moved closer to me and licked my neck, tracing it all the way up to my ear. She gave it a gentle little nibble and whispered, "You're such a fucking tease!"

'Mike' then made me face her, and began to kiss me with wild passion. 'Carlos' scooted in closer to me, and began to run her hands up my thigh. I was beginning to get hard once again.

"I think 'Carlos' needs some attention too, baby," whispered 'Mike'.

I turned and faced 'Carlos' and we began to kiss. 'Mike' began to squeeze my breasts as 'Carlos' and I frenched it out. "Mike' guided my hand to 'Carlos's' crotch, and I began to rub it. 'Mike' began to nibble on my ear as she squeezed my tits which made me tremble.

"Why don't you give 'Carlos' a blowjob sweetie?" whispered 'Mike'.

The way she said it in her sexy little voice, I felt myself forced to comply. 'Carlos' gave me a devilish grin as I began to unzip her trousers. I put my hands inside the zipper and fished her cock out from her pants and began to stroke it.

"Do it! Put your pretty little mouth on that big cock," said Michelle.

I leaned down into 'Carlos's' lap and took her cock into my mouth. I held on to the shaft as I tried to swallow the entire length inside. I traced my tongue from the base to the head and began to swirl my tongue around the head. This was the second time I was doing something like this in a public place. Both places were dark, but somehow I felt really slutty committing such an act in such a place.

"That's it, good girl," said 'Mike'. 'I'll go get us some drinks. When I get back, I still want to see that pretty little mouth around that cock."

"I'll have a beer," said 'Carlos', grabbing her cock and pushing my hair back.

I tried to get up so that I could tell 'Mike' to get me a drink as well, but 'Carlos' grabbed my head and pushed it down on her cock, making me gag.

"I don't think the slut needs anything, since she already has her mouthful," laughed 'Carlos'.

'Carlos' released me as I felt 'Mike' leave us and head for the bar.

"Damn girl, you suck so well," said 'Carlos', encouragingly.

I could only moan and groan, since my mouth was stuffed with cock.

'Remember what 'Mike' said, this dick doesn't leave your mouth," said 'Carlos'.

A few minutes later, 'Mike' came back with drinks and sat down next to 'Carlos'.

"Look up at me sweetie," said 'Mike'.

I grabbed the base of the cock and looked up at 'Mike'. She had her phone out and took a picture as the flash went off.

"Damn, that looks hot as hell!" said 'Carlos'.

I felt another flash go off as I continued to suck on 'Carlos's' dick. 'Mike' leaned down and whispered into my ear, "Do you want to get fucked?"

I let go of the cock and nodded my head.

"Let's get out of here then," said 'Mike' with an evil grin.

'Carlos' tucked her cock inside as I got back up. We got out of the booth and we made our way outside the club. 'Mike' hailed us a cab as 'Carlos' had her hand around my waist and was cupping my ass. The entire cab drive back to our place included touching, fondling, kissing and a lot of hickies. I was getting groped and molested like a chick that had been picked up at a club and was begging for cock. The driver must have gotten a good show as both 'Mike' and 'Carlos' had their way with me.

Once we arrived at our destination, 'Mike' paid the cabbie and all three of us made our way inside the house.

As soon as the front door was shut behind us, both 'Mike' and 'Carlos' began to run their hands all over my body. 'Mike' and I began to kiss passionately as 'Carlos' was cupping my tits and licking and kissing me all over my neck.

After releasing me from the kiss, 'Mike' looked back at 'Carlos' and smiled wickedly. 'Mike' began kissing me once again as I felt 'Carlos' slither down and run her hands over my panty clad cock.

"Oooh, you're really horny aren't you baby doll," said 'Carlos', pulling my dress up and my panties down. I whimpered as I felt 'Carlos' grab my hard cock and start tugging on it.

'Mike' broke the kiss once again and got down on her knees. "Umm, she's really, really horny!" she observed.

I could only stare down at them as they teased my erection and pulled at it. 'Mike' gave it a gentle lick that sent tingles down my spine. 'Carlos' then removed something from the pocket of her jeans. It was a silicone cock ring. She fitted it on me, inserting my balls and then the shaft of my cock.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, just a little something to keep you nice and hard the entire time. We don't want you to cum too fast and then go soft on us," said 'Carlos', giving me a wink.

'Carlos' then slithered back up and began to kiss me, while she began to squeeze my tits. 'Mike' on the other hand got to work on my swollen cock. She began to suck on it and lick it. Every now and then she would jerk it off a few times and then put it back into her mouth. I was begging to get really hot.

"There we go... all nice and hard now," said 'Mike'.

"I think it's time we got some attention, don't you think?" asked 'Carlos'.

Both of them unzipped their pants and released their big cocks from their boxers. I got on my knees and gave both of them a naughty smile as I got down on my knees. I jerked both their cocks together in unison and swallowed 'Mike's cock first. I licked the shaft of her cock and then began to suck on it like an eager slut. I switched over to 'Carlos's' cock and went through the same routine.

'Mmm, look at that pretty little mouth taking two big cocks, just like a good little slut," groaned 'Mike'.

"She does love it, doesn't she? I bet she'd have sucked us off right there in the club," said 'Carlos', smiling.

"I think it's time for some more action," said 'Mike', grinning ear to ear as I looked up at their faces.

They pulled me up to my feet and dragged me to the couch in the living room.

"Why don't you get her to blow you some more and I'll be right back," said 'Mike'.

'Carlos' kicked off her shoes and pulled her pants off. "You heard the man, suck it slut!" she growled.

I immediately went to work on her dick. I licked the head and teased it as I looked up into her eyes.

"Yeah, that's it baby girl," she said with a grin.

A minute later, I head 'Mike' walk down the stairs and come over to us. She was just in her tank top and boxer briefs now, with her cock still hanging out of the boxers. She had the bottle of lube and some condoms in her hand. I didn't understand why she had the condoms. We had not used them the other night when they both fucked me. In fact, I had done ass-to-mouth when they both took turns fucking me and making me choke on their big cocks.

"On your back... on the couch," ordered 'Mike'.

I stopped sucking on 'Carlos's' cock and obeyed 'Mike's' command.

'Mike' lubed up my asshole nicely and then applied a generous amount on her cock. She picked up my leg and placed it on her left shoulder, aiming her dick at my rosebud. She applied some pressure and slipped the head of her cock inside me. 'Carlos' got on her knees and moved closer, shoving her cock into my mouth.

'Mike' pushed in further as the entire length of her cock entered me.

"Annnnnngggghhhhh..." I moaned with 'Carlos's' cock in my mouth.

"That's it darling, take it all in," said 'Mike'. She began to fuck me nice and hard, slowly at first, letting me get used to her dick inside me, but picking up the pace after a few strokes.

"Yeah baby, that's it! Take that big dick inside your hole while you suck on my cock," said 'Carlos'.

'Mike' pulled out of me completely and began to tease me as I continued to choke on the cock in my mouth. She then pushed her cock inside me in one swift motion and began to fuck me like a wild woman. I reached down for my cock, but 'Mike' swatted my hand away from it.

'No playing with yourself!" 'Mike' commanded, pounding into me like a jackhammer.

I began to moan and groan as I was denied giving any attention to my rock hard erection.

"How about I get a turn now?" asked 'Carlos'.

"You want my friends cock now, slut?" asked 'Mike'.

"Unnnghhh-huh," I grunted.

'Mike' pulled out and sat back on the couch, while I got on my knees in front of her on the floor and began to stroke and suck on her cock. 'Carlos' got behind me, and slipped her cock inside me easily. She grabbed onto my hips and began to pump in and out of my retcum.

"Yeah bitch, take my cock!" 'Carlos' exclaimed.

I moaned, groaned, grunted and made all manner of pleasurable noises as I sucked on 'Mike's' cock. I slurped on her big dick like it was a big lollipop. 'Carlos' smacked my ass and really began to pound into me. 'Mike' pulled her cock out, and pulling my chin up began to smack her cock on my face.

"Look at you, sucking your husband's cock, while another man fucks you! You're such a slut," said 'Mike'.

I made eye contact with her and smiled as she continued to smack my face with it.

"Do you like it? Taking someone else's cock while you blow me, slut?" asked 'Mike'.

"Uhh-huhh," I replied, sticking my tongue out, trying to lick her cock.

"You're such a whore, Jenny," said 'Mike', as 'Carlos' snickered and continued fucking me.

"I think it's time to switch up again," said 'Carlos'.

'Mike' got a big grin on her face. 'Carlos' pulled out of me as 'Mike' stood up. She removed her boxers and her strap-on, and began to rub her pussy right above my face.

"Sit up on the couch," said 'Mike'.

Once again, I obeyed and sat up on the couch. I saw 'Carlos' grab a condom and put it on her cock. 'Mike' now knelt in front of me as 'Carlos' got behind her. 'Carlos' applied some lube on her sheathed cock and then thrust inside Michelle's pussy.

"OH FUCK!" Michelle cried out.

'Carlos' grabbed onto her and began to fuck her roughly. Michelle grabbed my cock and began to suck on it.

"Oh yeah, that's the shit! Look at that cock go in and out of that pretty pussy!" exclaimed 'Carlos'.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck my pussy," moaned Michelle.

If I was turned on earlier while I was getting fucked, I was on a whole new level now! I don't know why, but it was almost hypnotic watching my wife suck on my hard cock while she was on her knees getting drilled from behind.

A couple of minutes later, Michelle looked into my eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me..."

'Carlos' and I exchanged places as Michelle now sucked on her cock. I teased Michelle's wanting hole for a few seconds before filling her with my cock in one thurst. I began to ram into her as I watched her suck on 'Carlos's' dick. I desperately wanted to cum as I fucked Michelle, but I still wasn't there yet. Pretty soon, Michelle began to moan louder and louder, signaling that her orgasm was close. I pounded her hard with each thrust and soon her orgasm hit her like a tsunami.

"FUCK... I'm CUMMING!" she screamed.

I was a little irritated that I was still not close to coming because of the cock ring. Michelle's orgasm soon died down.

"My turn now," said 'Carlos', getting off the couch. She took off her strap-on and undressed completely. This night was getting wilder by the minute! I looked at Michelle, who had turned her head to face me. She smiled, and winked at me, signaling me to go for it.

I pulled out of Michelle as Carmen got down on her knees, and put my cock in her mouth.

"Mmm, your wife tastes delicious," said Carmen.

Michelle handed her a condom and Carmen sheathed my cock. I finally understood why the condoms came out. Apparently, Michelle didn't want me to fuck our guest without protection.

"On your back," said Carmen.

I lay down on my back and Carmen straddled me. She guided my cock inside her pussy and whimpered as she took the entire length at once.

"Ohh... God," she moaned and began to bounce on my dick.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and began to pound into an upward motion, meeting Carmen's bouncing. I grunted and groaned as I fucked Carmen silly. I turned around to see Michelle on the couch, spread eagle, playing with her pussy as she watched me fuck another woman. I smacked Carmen's booty as we fucked like rabbits. My orgasm was getting closer now, and I began to really thrust into her.

"Are you close?" asked Carmen in a raspy voice.

"Yes!"

"Good, I'm almost there too," she moaned.

We matched our speed and began to really go at it. Within seconds, she squealed and stopped grinding on my cock. Carmen's body began to spasm as she rode the crest of her orgasm. Shortly after that, I was coming too. I didn't stop fucking her even though I was coming. Her orgasm died down slowly, and so did mine as she fell on top of me. Our breathing was rapid as Carmen looked at me and smiled. We soon realized that we were not alone as we heard Michelle scream out in another orgasm. Me and Carmen both moved to the sofa and cuddled up to her.

Michelle turned to me, and we kissed passionately.

"That was so intense," I said, breaking the kiss.

"But you enjoyed it, yes?" asked Michelle.

"Oh hell, yeah!" I exclaimed as Carmen burst into laughter.

"I think this is the beginning of a wonderful new friendship!" said Michelle.

*-*-*