Jenny & Sydney Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyX3
JennyX3
19 Followers

"Oh my God Sydney, yes baby, yes baby like that, oh, that's my girl... fuck me..."

Without a breather, Jenny lied on her back, and Sydney knew to form a sixty-nine; she has the hang of it. She fingers Jenny, in and out, fast, and then faster.

"Sydney, fuck me with two fingers, yeah, baby, three fingers, yes, like that, lover, yes... I'm coming..."

They untangled, embraced, and kissed deeply -- it was so tender and moving, and meaningful. Jenny's other lovers did not soothe her like Sydney did. She gingerly touched her face and gently twirled a strand of errant hair, and smiled contentedly.

Sydney had fallen completely in love with Jenny and would do anything for her, without flinching, without questioning, and without regard to her own well-being.

Their orgasms soaked-in, the buzz slightly faded, but the fun wasn't over.

"I've got one more surprise for you," said Jenny with raised eyebrows and a devious smile. She reached into the nightstand, and from her handbag, produced a translucent eight inch emerald-colored glass dildo with a giant bulbous head and with six evenly spaced raised ridges.

Sydney's eyes went wide and she slightly gasped, but smiled nervously.

"Think you can handle it?"

Sydney didn't say a word but exhaled slowly like a golfer lining up a putt and slowly nodded yes.

Jenny dripped lubricant generously on Sydney's love region. She dripped some on her hand and slowly, deliberately, and teasingly jerked-off the dildo. "Ready?"

She carefully and gently pushed the thick head into Sydney's opening, backed out, and did it again. She lovingly stroked her girlfriend's clit and said, "You can do it baby, just relax, it's not too big for you."

Sydney tentatively smiled, bit her lower lip, relaxed, exhaled and was ready.

Jenny pushed until the head popped in. She raised her eyebrows and smiled encouragingly and fucked her with the first inch, popped it out, and quickly pushed it in, up to the first ridge. Jenny marveled at how tight and elastic her little lover was. "You're doing great baby." She pushed in further, until the second rib was inside her, and pushed further until the third and fourth ribs were not outwardly visible.

And then Jenny fucked her with the dildo, slowly at first, and then faster and faster.

"Jenny, oh my God, Jesus, that feels freaking good," gasped, squirmed and wiggled Sydney. She spread as wide as she could, watched Jenny's wand make love to her, pulled hard on her little tits, and said, "That feel so fucking amazing, yes, yes baby, oh..."

"I'm going to make you come -- Sydney, baby, yes, yes, yes." And Jenny pushed her over the edge to another orgasm, and like with the others, she sucked and licked and flicked her tongue on her pussy and especially on her overworked clitoris.

Neither knew when Oren had left, but he was nowhere to be found when they woke up in the morning. They showered together; those orgasms were tame compared to last night, but they didn't want to be too late for work -- there was still so much to be done.

JennyX3
JennyX3
19 Followers
12