Jenny and the Boys Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny, Alex and Zac have lots more fun.
1.6k words
4.35
77.7k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a continuation from Jenny and the Boys Pt. 1. All characters are over 18. If you do not agree with incest do not read. Please critique nicely all criticism is appreciated.

Jenny sat in her room breathing heavy. Her brothers had just came all over her face and she had fingered herself to climax in front of them. She quickly grabbed a couple of tissues and started cleaning off the semen from her face, throwing them away quickly. After she cleaned her face up she decided she needed a shower, so she stood up and walked to the bathroom, stripping her clothes off and looking at herself in the mirror. She smiled and thought to herself "pretty good" before hopping in the shower. She let the warm water run down her body and sighed as the tension and excitement of the day washed away.

Alex and Zac sat in their chairs finally catching their breaths. Alex was quite happy with the way everything had turned out but Zac still felt a little bit disturbed and didn't hesitate to inform Alex.

"Alex that was a onetime thing, Jenny is our sister and that should not have happened in the first place".

Zac said. Alex quickly retorted "Yea but that was bloody awesome still. She was a fast learner and that felt amazing".

Alex grinned and couldn't deny that truthful fact. While Zac was disturbed Alex was scheming, they both decided to take a nap. A few hours later they both woke up to their mother Molly calling them down for dinner.

"Alex, Zac, Jenny, come on down we have chicken for dinner tonight", she called. Alex and Zac quickly hopped out of bed and rushed downstairs eager to get first picks on the food but Jenny was slower, still a little embarrassed about what had happened and once the entire family was down for dinner she could not look Alex and Zac in the eyes.

Alex and Zac ate as if they hadn't eaten in forever, only briefly talking to their mom about the day. Jenny sat in silence which is something her mom took notice of and she quickly addressed the subject.

"Jenny what's wrong honey you have hardly touched your food and you haven't said a word the entire night".

Jenny just shrugged and said nothing. Little did her mom know she was fantasizing about what happened with Alex and Zac and she was anxious to see if she could get them to go farther, but she was embarrassed and wasn't sure what would happen if she brought it up again. She knew Zac disapproved but Alex seemed more willing so she decided to work on him first.

After dinner Zac took a shower and Jenny walked into their room in nothing but one of her night shirts and some panties. "Hey Alex..."... she said in her best cute voice. Alex turned around from his computer, and gulped seeing Jenny in her panties.

"H-hey sis.". Jenny smiled, walking over and sitting down on his lap.

"I was just wondering how you were doing tonight" she asked sweetly, rubbing her panties against his lap, feeling the slight hardening in his pants. Alex breathed hard knowing he should resist but he was haveing trouble doing so.

"I am f-fine "Alex said barley able to concentrate as he began getting harder and harder. Jenny began grinding against Alex's' waist.

"So big bro, about earlier." She hesitated, "I am sorry, I know I wasn't supposed to touch but it was irresistible to me." She smiled knowing she was winning him over and quickly slid off onto her hands and knees unzipping his pants.

"Now, you seem more willing to teach me than Zac, so I was wondering if you could teach me about" she hesitated again "about my parts."

Jenny quickly stood up sliding her panties off before pulling Alex's already hard cock out, and she was happy to see no resistance from Alex, who was in a total shock at his baby sister. Alex groaned as Jenny got on top of his lap, and he tried to thrust forward as she rubbed the tip of his large 8' cock on her slit.

"Alex", Jenny moaned "this is my first time so be gentle and don't get to carried away". Alex nodded and tried to control his urges, letting Jenny set the pace, and was happy when Jenny slowly started descending on his cock, only taking the first 2 inches in at first, but then going farther down until his large cock broke her hymen, and finally she took all 8 inches in, breathing hard and whining lightly.

"A-Alex it hurts don't move". Alex tried not to move, and eventually Jenny slowly started gyrating on his cock. Alex groaned and started breathing heavy as well."Sis that feels good".

Jenny smiled triumphantly, and started going up and down, slowly at first, but then faster. Jenny moaned beginning to feel the pleasure. Soon Alex was pumping up when Jenny went up and Jenny was going down as Alex went down. They were in perfect synchronization and both were beginning to pant hard and sweat.

"Alex I am going to c-cum". Jenny moaned breathing hard. But this one felt different, bigger and soon she was unable to keep going up and down and Alex took over, thrusting up into her hard before coming back out then thrusting up again. Alex groaned and his cock began expanding.

"Jenny, off I am going to cum" but Jenny was already experiencing a mind-blowing orgasm, moaning loudly her body shaking on Alex's thick fuck rod. Soon it was too much for Alex to handle and he began pumping his load into his baby sisters body. Spurt after spurt shot from his prick into her pussy and Jenny began screaming from the heat.

"A-Alex oh shit" she whined before passing out on his lap. Alex quickly stood up and his flaccid dick fell out of her pussy. He carried her to his bed and laid her down gently before zipping his pants back up. He quickly sat back down in his chair and soon Zac walked in and could immediately smell sex in the air, and see Jenny's panties on the ground.

"Alex you didn't... How could you" Zac asked hurriedly.

"Bro she came onto me and damn she was tight" Alex smiled."She is right there if you want to try her on, I am sure she won't mind" Alex said smiling.

Zac shook his head trying to forget this even happened. Jenny stood up from the bed "mmm Zac I love you" she said as she walked over and hugged him. Zac hugged back instinctively because it was his sister and soon his hands were roaming down her back squeezing her ass.

He shook his head "Sis this is wrong".

Jenny smiled; "Come on bro its fine just go with it".

She quickly fell to her knees in front of him unzipping his pants and pulling out his semi hard cock and licking the tip. Zac moaned but was still uncomfortable with it but was soon won over by his sister's warm, wet mouth. He put his hands on her head after a few minutes and began pressing harder forcing his sister to deep throat his large 8' cock.

Jenny moaned as her brother began taking control forcing her to take it all the way down her throat. Alex began getting hard again and stood up.

Bro don't hog her", he said smiling putting Jenny on her on her hands and unzipping his pants again. Zac grinned "fair enough" he said before forcing his cock back down her throat. Alex quickly started rubbing his thick pulsing manhood against his sister's pussy but then began pulling it up to her ass hole. Jenny jumped forward a little choking on Zac's cock slightly.

Alex grinned "Sis its ok this will feel good too I promise".

Alex said before forcing the tip into her extremely tight ass. Zac soon began panting and was about to blow so Jenny took his cock out of her mouth and began licking the tip.

"Don't come yet bro, I want to see fireworks when you finish" She smiled and Zac nodded waiting until he calmed down again.

Alex and Zac both picked Jenny up so she was in between them, and Alex quickly pressed 4 inches into Jenny's ass, causing her to moan loudly, never feeling something like that before. Zac slid his cock into her pussy easily, especially after it had been widened by Alex and soon the three began a rhythm. Alex would thrust up shoving as much of his cock as he could up her ass then let her fall down onto Zac's large fuck stick, causing her pussy to tingle with excitement. Jenny was soon swept away in multiple orgasms moaning and screaming softly.

Zac groaned and said "Alex did you finish in her?"

Alex nodded and Jenny pleaded "Please let it out inside me Zac".

Zac needed no further inclination and began releasing the largest load he had ever came, inside his sweet baby sister. Alex groaned as Jenny began spasming against both of them and he began shooting his second load of the day, not quite as big as the first but still something to be proud off.

They gently removed Jenny from their now soft cocks and laid her back down in Alex's bed. Jenny smiled and said "I love you guys" and she fell asleep. Zac laid down in his bed and Alex slept next to Jenny. The trio slept soundly till the next morning when their mom called up for breakfast. Jenny hurriedly ran to her room sliding on some night pants and a new shirt and put her hair up in a scrunchy and all three kids went downstairs. They ate heartily and their mom mentioned

"My my what a ravenous appetite you three have today." They grinned and just ate in silence.