Jenny and The Johnsons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jokx60
Jokx60
120 Followers

Jenny ordered a vodka and took a seat at the table furthest from the couple. She watched, unnoticed, as they shared a bottle of red wine. Mike took Nicola's hand in his and kissed it lightly. Nicola smiled her proud smile and Jenny's hand disappeared under the table and applied pressure through her jeans.

At quarter-to-ten the Johnsons left the bar; Jenny followed.

When Mike opened the door to room 601, some twenty minutes later, he looked utterly petrified. He immediately put a finger to his lips to demand silence. Unfazed, Jenny strode into the room and towards the bed.

Nicola was spread-eagled, her wrists handcuffed to the headboard and her ankles bound tightly to the bed's foot. Over her eyes lay a heavy black blindfold. The rest of her was naked. Jenny examined her thoroughly, despite a few imperfections that her fancy dress had been hiding, she looked majestic. She had a small strip of blonde fluff above her pussy, every other inch of her seemed smooth as silk.

'What are doing Mike?' Nicola asked impatiently, wriggling her hips and pulling lightly against her restrains, 'fuck me before a change my mind'

'All in good time' Mike replied, was a forced chuckle. Nicola groaned in frustration.

Mike looked at Jenny and shook his head, clearly indicating that he could no longer go through with her insane plan.

'Fuck her' Jenny mouthed.

'I can't' he mimed in reply, shaking his head.

Jenny shrugged her shoulders, climbed onto the bed, and, leaning forward on her elbows, she placed her head between Nicola's legs. She looked back at Mike who was now furiously pointing towards the door, ordering her to leave. With the wickedest of smiles Jenny lightly kissed Nicola's pussy.

'Mmm', Nicola purred ignorantly, 'you're such a naughty boy'.

Jenny's tongue slid slowly through her lips and into Nicola's cunt; the older woman wriggled in pleasure.

Mike's expression, Jenny noticed, had now gone from one of anger to one of astonishment. Jenny started to flick her tongue rapidly over Nicola's clit. 'Fuck!' she screamed, as she took in frequent deep breaths of air.

Jenny broke off and looked at Mike with that wicked lustful smile; he looked tortured, he shook his head, took his cock from boxers and began to stroke it. Jenny resumed and started sucking hard on Nicola's clit. Soon she was screaming out in the ecstasy of an intense orgasm, and fighting against her restraints.

'I can't...stop Mike...I can't take anymore' she pleaded. Jenny sucked harder. 'Fuck!' Nicola screamed, arching her back.

Jenny released her. She stood up, and with his wife's cunt juice covering her chin, gave Mike a long deep kiss.

As Nicola caught her breath, and Mike tried to grasp what he had just witnessed, Jenny walked to the door and left the room.

Jokx60
Jokx60
120 Followers
12