Jenny & Therese Ch. 01

Story Info
Watching an old girlfriend reconnect with an old girlfriend.
2.5k words
3.88
42.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,400 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.


It was towards the end of my senior year in high school, which I remember because I'm sure it was after my eighteenth birthday. Jenny and Therese were both a couple of months older than me so technically we were all consenting adults when this went down. I'd gone to a dance in the high school gym with a couple of my buddies with the primary goals of either scoring or finding out about anyone having a party or, preferably, both. I didn't realize when I first saw her walk in the door with Therese that the cute blonde was Jenny, one of our former classmates who had moved away during middle school. Jenny had actually been my "girlfriend" in about fifth grade so it didn't take but a moment to recognize her and I was pleasantly surprised by the butterflies in my stomach, just as I'd experienced back then the couple of times she'd kissed me. I went over to say "Hi" and was glad that she seemed genuinely pleased that I'd come over to talk to her.

They explained that she was visiting Therese for a couple of days and thought that the dance would be a good opportunity to see a bunch of familiar faces. I could hardly take my eyes off of her as we talked. She'd certainly grown up since I'd last seen her but was still incredibly cute. Knowing that there would be a lot of people who'd also want to say "Hi," I just asked her to save me at least one dance. As it turned out, she did better than that. She did socialize with everyone who remembered her, but she danced every slow dance with me. I was honored but I'd also felt the immediate spark between us. We talked a little bit while we danced and a little bit when we weren't dancing and she wasn't catching up with somebody else. As the night went on, I realized that I wanted to see her again outside of the school dance.

After we'd shared our first kiss since elementary school, things heated up a bit. We made out a little, while trying to maintain some level of decorum given that we were at a school function, but she pressed her petite body against mine and I could feel my cock stiffening. As the dance was drawing to a close, we were alone in a shadowy corner, kissing, and I didn't want the night to end.

"Would it be possible to see you again before you go back to Texas," I asked, looking into her deep blue eyes.

"I'd like that very much," she replied, "but it will depend on Therese."

I wasn't too worried about Therese because we'd been friends for a long time and she'd given us a lot of space to hang out together that night. Before they had to leave, I gave Jenny my phone number, which was the same one I'd had back in elementary school, and asked her to call me even if we couldn't see each other so I could at least say good-bye to her. With one more quick kiss, she and Therese were off. I hung out with my buds for a little while after the dance and filled them in on some of the details of what had transpired. I explained that, although I wasn't expecting to fuck her if we got together, I did get the feeling that more making out could lead somewhere.

I was heading toward home since we hadn't found a party but, because Jenny was still in the forefront of my mind, I decided to swing by Therese's house and see if I could catch one more peek at her before I headed home. I parked around the corner and casually strolled up Therese's driveway while looking for signs of activity inside. I found the two of them in the kitchen, Jenny sitting at the table and Therese making them what looked like ice cream sundaes. It looked like they were both wearing nightshirts. I positioned myself where I could see Jenny and noticed a far-off look in her eyes. I didn't realize that the window was open a bit until Therese spoke.

"You're still thinking about him, aren't you?" she asked as she brought Jenny her bowl of ice cream and sat down.

"Mmm-hmm," Jenny confirmed, dreamily.

"He's a great guy," Therese responded, "If I was suddenly into guys again, I'm sure I'd consider him."

"You don't think he could turn you straight?" Jenny asked, "Or at least bi?"

"Ick...penis," Therese replied, making an exaggerated face.

"Mmm...penis," Jenny countered, looking dreamy again.

The two of them burst out laughing and just focused on eating for a couple of minutes.

"Ice cream doesn't quite work like a cold shower," Jenny finally said, "I am so horny right now. I can still feel his cock against me while we danced."

She closed her eyes and I could see that her nipples were hard. Therese noticed, too, and her nipples got hard as well. My mind was racing and my cock was hard again so I was determined to stick around until they'd gone to bed with the hopes of being able to knock on a window and get Jenny's attention before she fell asleep.

"Well, I can't provide you with a hard cock," Therese said, "but there are things that I could do to help take the edge off until you can see him...depending on how open-minded you are."

"We've been friends for a long time," Jenny replied with a smile, "I trust you."

Therese smiled and got up, taking their bowls to the dishwasher, then came back and took Jenny by the hand. I ducked as the light went out and watched as they headed toward Therese's bedroom, which was right near the kitchen. I switched windows as a light came on, confirming that was where they'd gone. Peeking in, I saw that the door had been closed behind them and the light was coming from a bedside lamp. The window here was not open so I couldn't hear what Therese said as she gestured toward her bed, but Jenny climbed on and propped the pillows under her head as she lay down. She spread her legs apart and Therese climbed up onto the bed and kneeled between them. She pushed the bottom of Jenny's nightshirt up, exposing her panties but not stopping until Jenny's bare tits were visible as well. I was rock hard by this point and I knew they were just getting started so I left my cock alone for the moment.

Therese leaned forward, giving me a nice look at her ass, and started to lick and suck Jenny's hard nipples. Jenny immediately started writhing but I suspected that this would get her more worked up and not take the edge off as Therese had suggested. Luckily, Therese's hand was very quickly on the front of Jenny's panties, massaging her pussy. She didn't even bother slipping her hand inside; she just sat back on her heels and started to slide Jenny's panties down. I was watching wide-eyed as Jenny's golden bush was revealed. It was amazing and I was admittedly jealous that Therese was going to have an opportunity to eat it before I did. I was feeling pretty confident at this point that I was going to get that opportunity, however.

With her panties cast aside, Jenny spread her legs again and bent her knees while Therese lay on her stomach. I was positioned such that I could see Therese's tongue jut out and run up Jenny's pussy while Jenny writhed even more. I noticed that Therese glanced up as she licked Jenny's pussy again, but Jenny's eyes were closed and she had a big smile on her face. She'd also started caressing her tits and was gently tugging on her hard nipples as Therese slipped a finger into her pussy and started slowly sliding it in and out. Even though I suspected that Jenny's was not the first pussy Therese had ever eaten, it became obvious as I watched Therese going to town. It looked like she was licking and sucking Jenny's clit as she was fingering her pussy.

Jenny's hands had dropped to Therese's head and she was humping her pussy toward Therese's face while Therese worked her magic. I assumed this meant that she was close to achieving some relief that I hadn't had the opportunity to provide her. I was still refraining from providing relief to myself until I saw how far this was going to go. Even if Jenny came and they called it a night, I was sure I could stroke one out before her body was covered up again. Despite being jealous of Therese, I was hoping that there would be more to see after Jenny had cum. I guess "jealous" wasn't exactly the right word to describe how I felt, either. It was because of Therese that Jenny was here, so anything that might happen before she left would be on account of Therese. So I was both grateful and envious.

Jenny's nightshirt had slid down to cover her tits again as she'd been holding Therese's head, so my attention was mostly on her pussy and Therese's tongue. Jenny's ass was coming up off the bed but she was starting to tense up her whole body rather than rocking her pussy rapidly toward Therese's face. It looked like she was right up on the edge of cumming and, sure enough, when her body went completely limp, I could see that she was trembling. Therese continued to eat her until Jenny let go of her head and went completely still. Therese raised her head and slipped her finger from Jenny's pussy into her own mouth. Jenny opened her eyes and smiled, saying something to Therese and Therese replied with a smile. She moved up over Jenny while Jenny put her arms around Therese's neck and they kissed briefly before starting to make out.

Therese started to pull Jenny's nightshirt up, revealing her tits again before slipping it up over Jenny's head. As I stared at Jenny's now fully-naked body, she started to pull Therese's nightshirt up, giving me a nice view of Therese's ass, still clad in panties, followed by her swinging tits. Therese then straightened up on her knees and started to slide her panties down, letting me see her bare ass before she sat on it to slide her panties the rest of the way off. Therese maneuvered so that one of her legs went under one of Jenny's and one of Jenny's went under the other of hers so that their pussies were touching. Therese said something and they both started to gyrate their hips, rubbing their pussies together. Jenny closed her eyes again and let her head drop back. My eyes were all over the two of them, from Jenny's golden bush rubbing against Therese's light brown one to Jenny's tits to Therese's tits and back again. I went ahead and took my cock out at this point.

While I was starting to slowly stroke my throbbing tool, I noticed Therese looking down as their pussies worked against each other and occasionally glancing at Jenny's tits or face. Jenny kept her eyes closed but was working her pussy against Therese's faster the longer they went at it. Therese was starting to close her eyes and I could see the occasional twitch in her body so it appeared that they were both nearing orgasm. I couldn't help wonder what it would be like to stick my tongue in there and lick both of their clits while inhaling their musky scents. I could feel my own orgasm building pretty rapidly despite my desire to draw it out.

Therese started to obviously shake as she was cumming but Jenny was just seconds behind her and they tried to keep humping each other as they were cumming, but their pace decreased dramatically. As awesome as it would have been to cum with them (or on them), I wasn't quite at that point yet, so I slowed down to see what was going to happen next. Once they'd caught their breath, they both sat up, legs still intertwined, and kissed. Jenny said something to Therese and they had a brief discussion before Therese slid backwards then switched places with Jenny. I was stroking my cock faster again as Jenny knelt between Therese's spread legs and I was admiring Therese's trim, light brown bush and Jenny's bare ass. When Jenny leaned forward and started licking Therese's pussy while her own pussy peeked at me from below her ass, I was shooting my load onto the wall below Therese's bedroom window.

I tucked my spent cock away while still watching Jenny eating Therese's pussy. I couldn't tell if this was her first time but she clearly was not as experienced as Therese. Therese didn't seem to mind, though, and I assumed that, at eighteen and still in high school, she probably hadn't had many opportunities to have another girl eat her pussy. The same twitching I'd seen as they'd been humping their pussies together became evident in Therese the longer Jenny ate her pussy. I suspected that just between the things she and Jenny had already done together and the opportunity to have another girl eating her pussy, Therese was probably pretty fired up and it would take much before she was cumming again. Jenny was pretty focused, basically doing what Therese had done to her to make her cum, and it was working.

I could tell when Therese started to cum because, after cinching her eyes shut and her body tensing up some, she suddenly started shaking all over. Jenny kept eating her as Therese rode out what appeared to be an intense orgasm. Once Therese had gone still and was trying to catch her breath with a big smile on her face, Jenny raised her head and straightened up. Despite being completely flaccid, I was still taking everything in not because I wanted to jerk off again, but because I expected that this would be my only opportunity to see both of them completely naked. I also assumed that if something did happen between me and Jenny before she had to leave, it wasn't likely that we'd have the freedom to strip down completely. So I was checking out Therese's tits and bush, Jenny's ass and, as they started to gather up their sleepwear before pulling it back on, Therese's ass and Jenny's tits and golden bush. Once they were dressed again, I hung out until it appeared that they were getting ready to go to bed.

I headed back to my car feeling grateful for what I'd seen but still hoping for a more up-close-and-personal experience with Jenny before she left.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,400 Followers