Jenny Bangs a Wedding: Rehearsal

Story Info
A three day sex fest begins.
6.9k words
4.48
79.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

Jenny Bangs a Wedding -- Rehearsal and the Night Before

Ann had taken off from work the entire week before the wedding. Jason was going to take Friday off only. Mom, Ann and I were extremely busy that week and Magda was on the phone almost daily checking on things for the rehearsal dinner. Mr. and Mrs. Madsen were arriving in town on Thursday, as were Aunt Betty, Uncle Bill, Jim and Andy. I went to the airport to meet the Jenkins family and mom remained at home awaiting the Madsens' arrival. When I arrived at the hotel with Aunt Betty, Uncle Bill and my cousins, I checked everyone into the rooms that we would be using that evening. I showed Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill to the king-size room that I had reserved for them and then took Jim and Andy to the double that they would use. The boys were next door to their parents, although the rooms were not adjoining.

While they were getting settled into their rooms, I went back downstairs to await the arrival of mom and the Madsens. Shortly before six, mom and the four Madsens arrived at the motel. As we were riding in the elevator, I explained that Brock and Kathy were in separate doubles across the hall from each other. Brock would have that room alone for the weekend, while Kathy would share her room with Valerie on Friday and Saturday nights. I gave each of them their keys before we got off of the elevator.

I escorted mom, Leif and Magda to the two-bedroom suite that I had reserved for them. Everyone was placing their luggage in the bedrooms when daddy arrived in the suite. Leif said, "Gary, are you trying to show off, renting this expensive of a suite for us for the weekend?"

Daddy looked at me and asked, "Why do we have such a large suite, Jenny? A couple of singles would have been just as good. I thought that I told you when you were setting this up that we didn't need to break the bank."

I replied, "This suite is actually cheaper than two kings. I thought that the four of you might like it better if you had a place where you could sit around and visit. With the number of rooms that we rented this weekend, they gave us a great price on this suite and they are comping us the meeting room that the girls will use for breakfast in the morning plus three other rooms. Almost everything extra that they offered me for free or at a reduced price, I took. I think that you'll be happy when you see the bill."

Daddy said, "I guess that I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. I should have known that the family tightwad wouldn't go spendthrift on me all of a sudden."

Mr. Madsen commented, "If she got that kind of deal, you must have taught her the fine art of pinching pennies fairly early in life."

Daddy laughed, "Like I said, she is the family tightwad. She's always been so tight that she wouldn't pay a nickel to watch Jesus Christ ride a bicycle down the street naked. As she had gotten older, she has learned to appreciate the finer things; but she still won't overpay."

I asked daddy, "What time did you make those dinner reservations for? Jason and Ann should be here shortly."

"Seven o'clock. Why don't you ask the others to join us for a drink while we wait for Jason and Ann?"

I went down the hall and invited the others to join us for a drink. One-by-one, the others arrived in the suite and we were soon joined by Ann and Jason. At about ten to seven, we loaded into the elevator and went down to the restaurant. I was somewhat surprised that at that time of night that they could get all thirteen of us seated at one table. I had talked to Kathy about Jim and Andy, so it was not surprising that the four of us were the first to leave the restaurant after we had eaten.

We went directly to the room where Jim and Andy were staying. Each of us grabbed a beer and we sat down to talk for a while. When Andy got up to get another beer, I said, "Hey, is drinking beer all that you guys came up her for?"

Andy smirked, "What did you have in mind?"

"What the hell do you think that I have in mind, you dumb shit?"

"We weren't sure what you planned when you brought Kathy up here with us."

Kathy interrupted, "What, I'm not good enough for you to fuck?"

Jim said, "Hell yes. You're even good enough to eat."

Jim began to remove his shirt as I said, "She knows all about us and she thinks that since she will be shirt-tail relation come Saturday that she should get to fuck you too."

My comments spurred Andy to begin undressing and Kathy stood up and unzipped her dress. It quickly fell to the floor leaving her in her bra and panties. The guys were scrambling to get their clothes off and they were soon down to their briefs. Kathy was clad only in her panties. As the boys reached down to start pulling their underwear off, they all gave me a questioning look. They were unaware that I had already unzipped my dress and I simply pulled my sleeves out of it and it fell to my ankles. I had started last; but I was the first one naked. Kathy rolled her panties down those shapely legs revealing that lovely tasty snatch. The boys had to struggle to get their briefs over their hard cocks, but we were all soon naked.

Kathy moved closer to Andy and said, "Jenny, do you mind if I try this fat cock first and then move to the long thin one after that."

I chuckled, "I think that you want to fuck Andy while you think about whether you want to take Jim up the ass"

She asked, "Does that mean that you've taken him up the ass?"

I snarled, "Hell no. An unexpected finger in my ass has been known to enhance an orgasm; but I have no intention of ever taking a cock up my ass."

Kathy looked at Jim and asked, "Have you ever stuck that thing up anyone's ass?"

Jim smiled, "Once."

I remarked, "Yeah. A year ago, Ann decided that she was going to take three guys at once. She slid her pussy over this one guy's cock and then had Jim stick his cock up her ass. To top it off, she had another guy get in position so that she could give him a blowjob at the same time."

Kathy inquired, "What were you doing while this was going on?"

I answered, "I helped lube up Jim's cock and Ann's asshole. When he got it in, I just sat back and watched and played with myself."

Kathy said, "All of this talk is interesting enough; but I want my pussy filled tonight. If ass fucking happens, it won't be this weekend."

Kathy moved into Andy's arms and they moved to one of the beds. I was in complete agreement that the time for talk had ended. Jim and I toppled onto the other bed and began kissing. He began to feast on my small tits, bringing my nipples to their full length. When he had both nipples so hard that they were beginning to hurt, his face began to move downward. His tongue darted between those puffy lips and started to thrill me with his expert technique. It was hard to believe that it had only been a year ago when he had proven to be somewhat inept at eating my pussy. The amount of practice that he had had with a wide variety of partners had vastly improved his performance.

I was just starting to cum when I noticed that Andy was driving his cock into Kathy's always-willing cunt. Jim sensed that I had had a fair cum and he quickly put a condom over the end of his cock. He slid between my legs and that long thin cock began to enter me. That year of experience that he had gained had taught Jim that if he could get his cock into me quickly after he had gotten me off with his mouth, I would continue to cum and it would end with a gut-wrenching orgasm. My legs were wrapped tightly around Jim's waist, as he was about to explode. This wasn't the greatest cum that I had ever had; but it was still great. The best part about it was that the night was young. What I expected to be a three-day fuck fest was starting out on the right foot.

Andy got off of the other bed and approached Jim and I. He swatted Jim on his bare ass and said, "Kathy wants you to get over there to prove to her that I am the better of the two brothers."

Kathy gasped, "That isn't what I said; I said that I wanted to find out if you were both as good as Jenny said that you were."

Andy laughed, "So I paraphrased it a little bit."

Andy joined me in bed and Jim moved over to be with Kathy. We both enjoyed pleasant fucks and then we had to wait for the guys to recharge their batteries. While they were recuperating, Kathy and I satisfied each other. It was nearly two in the morning when the four of us fell asleep.

I was awake by six in the morning. I put my dress back on and went to my room long enough to change into a T-shirt. I joined mom and Magda for coffee in their suite. Daddy joined us for a few minutes. Mom had been insisting for weeks that he take all day off on the day before the wedding. A problem had come up at the plant the day before and daddy said that he had to go in for a while to resolve the problem. He assured everyone that he would return sometime shortly after ten o'clock. He sucked down a cup of coffee and was on his way to work. Leif was still in bed and Magda assured us that he would stay there until he was sure that the women were off to start their chores for the day. He had a deathly fear that he would be drug off to the florist and other such unmanly places.

As daddy closed the door, mom said, "I knew that he wouldn't take the whole day off. I only insisted that he take the day off so that I could be sure that he would be back between noon and two."

Magda added, "Shit, if he and Leif were both here at the hotel all day, they would be half drunk by noon and they would need a three-hour nap to be ready for the rehearsal."

Mom was explaining what she wanted to done in the room where the rehearsal dinner was being held. Kathy arrived a few minutes later and Magda began explaining the same things to her. I said, "You know, we don't both need separate instructions. We do talk once in a while."

Magda smiled, "By giving separate instructions, we figured that it would impress on the two of you how important these things are. We want you started on the work before we get back instead of the normal activity that you two usually engage in.  By the way, you two disappeared pretty quickly after dinner last night. Where did you end up?"

Mom chuckled, "You saw those two good-looking guys that they left with. It doesn't take much imagination to figure out what they were doing. The only question is which room they were doing it in."

I grinned, "We went to Jim and Andy's room for a couple of beers and then we let nature take its course."

Kathy sighed as she rubbed her pussy, "And did nature take its course. Those two are really good."

Magda had a surprised look on her face when she heard mom say, "Yes, they are. They are almost as good as their father."

Ann arrived at about that time and she poured herself a cup of coffee. We learned that Jason was going to rest for a while. He was picking up all of the tuxedos shortly after nine and he would be taking them to our house, where the guys would be dressing the following morning. Mom and Magda had mentioned that they should think about getting dressed pretty soon so that they could get started on the things that they had to do that morning.

Ann said, "Mom, before you go get dressed, I need to talk to you and Magda about something. Jason and I wanted to ask you together and we hoped that our fathers would be here for the conversation. In order for the six of us to get together, it would probably be late this afternoon before we could get together and I need to talk about it now. It will probably take some thought on everyone's part and I want to give you enough time to think about it."

Mom told her, "With this much windup, it has to be something big. Go ahead and spill it Ann."

Ann went on, "There has always been the tradition that the father of the bride gives away the bride at the wedding. Jason and I have talked about this at length and we want to carry that tradition a little farther. After the rehearsal dinner, I want daddy to come to bed with me for the night. Jason wants to sleep with his mother for the night. This will be the last time that we can have sex with our parents as unmarried children. We really want to do this; but it will take the agreement of all of our parents for it to work."

Mom asked, "What am I supposed to do if I get horny tonight; go visit Kathy and Jenny?"

Ann smirked, "You could do that. Two other options are that you could visit Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty or you could spend the night in bed with Mr. Madsen."

Magda interjected, "Ann, you have to start calling him Leif. Starting tomorrow, he is going to be your father-in-law. That suggestion would make Leif happy; I think that it would be a good idea if Jessie is interested. Leif has mentioned that he would love to sample Jessie some time. I know that her flat belly really turns him on. I have a little bit of a flabby belly and she would be a change of pace for him"

Mom replied, "Magda, no one notices your belly when they're sampling your tasty pussy."

I added, "If my plans work right, everyone else in the wedding party is going to be well taken care of. I think that it would be a good idea if Mom were to bring Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill over here to help her take care of Jason's dad."

Ann quickly agreed, "I think that that would be a great idea. If Jason and my plan works out the way that we want it to and Jenny's plan works the way that she wants it to, Uncle Bill, Aunt Betty, mom and Jason's dad getting together would make this a fantastic weekend for everyone."

A big grin crossed Magda's face as she said, "I love that idea. When Kathy isn't at home and I spend some time with Brock or Jason, I feel guilty that Leif is alone. This way, I would feel good about it, knowing that he was having at least as good of a time as I was having."

Mom added, "I think that this idea will work. Magda and I will talk to the two fathers. I'll talk to Bill and Betty later today. Jenny, do your plans include finding out if the best man is really that?"

I laughed, "I already know that he isn't. Ann got the better of the two."

Almost simultaneously, Magda and Ann uttered, "She's right about that."

Mom said, "Maybe I'll have to find out for myself."

I told her, "You'll have to wait until at least Saturday to find out about Brock. I think that you'll have to wait until the honeymoon is over to find out about Jason. The good thing about that is that he'll be living at your house for a while longer after they get back from the honeymoon."

Mom stood up and said, "All right, we have had enough talk about sex this morning. Any more and I'll need to do something about it. Ann, go get dressed and meet us back here in about ten or fifteen minutes. Magda, we had better get dressed too."

Kathy and I returned to our rooms to begin getting dressed. When we finished, we told Jim and Andy that we could use their help with the work that we had to do. They agreed to get dressed and meet us downstairs at about ten. The hotel staff would be setting up the tables in the room that was going to be used for the rehearsal dinner; but we would have to do the decorating in the room. Mom, Ann and Magda left to go to the florist and do a couple of other last minute things. With Jim and Andy's assistance, Kathy and I began working on the decorations shortly after ten, when the room became available to us. We had made good progress when mom, Ann and Magda returned. Of course, they had some changes to make to the things that we had done; but we expected that.

Shortly after Ann and the two mothers had returned, Leif, Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty joined us. It was a little after noon when daddy and Jason arrived at the hotel. We finished a short time later and daddy suggested that we should all have lunch. We sat and had a leisurely meal. No one was in a great hurry to leave the restaurant because it would be at least two thirty before we could get into the hall where the wedding reception would be held.

The hotel staff would be taking care of most of the preparations of the hall where the reception would be held. The decorations that would be put on the wall and hung from the ceiling would be completed that afternoon by us. As soon as we were able to get into the room, we began decorating. I started working with the others; but I kept getting interrupted. Every time that there was a problem with a reservation for one of the wedding guests, I was called to the front desk.

Most of the guests were checked in with no problem; but a few problems were encountered. Most of the problems were caused by people wanting to put more people in the room than they had told me that they were bringing. Most of these people needed two beds in the room when the reservation had been made for a room with one bed. Fortunately, the hotel was able to accommodate us and resolve the problem. On one occasion, I had to summon Jason for his assistance.

Karl Madsen was going to be a groomsman and his wife Sally had requested a room next to her sister Jill's room. As part of the wedding party, Karl was being given a room on the second floor where the rest of us were being housed. Jill was not a member of the wedding party and was being assigned a room on a different floor. Sally wanted to have the room assignments changed. Jason pulled Sally aside and I heard him say, "Sally, you know as well as I do that Jill only wants to have sex with her husband; even that is only about twice a week. If you only want to have sex one time with Karl tonight, we'll change the rooms. If you want to have an enjoyable night tonight, take the room that Jenny had picked out for you. I'll guarantee that you'll thank me and Jenny for this tomorrow."

Sally reluctantly took Jason's advice and took the room on the second floor, separated by two floors from her sister. Sally told Jill, "They want the whole wedding party together and there aren't enough rooms on that floor for anyone else. I love you, sis; but I would rather spend the night with Karl than have a room near yours.

After about the sixth trip to the front desk, I told the manager, "I apologize for all of the problems that we have been causing you this afternoon."

The manager replied, "Hey, you don't need to apologize to us. Like I told you a few weeks ago, this is a slow weekend for us. Most of your trips to see me have resulted in someone moving from a one-bed room to a two-bed room. In most of those cases, we have gotten about fifteen to twenty-five dollars more for the room than we expected. I hope that you have to change a whole lot more."

I told him, "After tonight, the entire wedding party will be checked in. If you run into these problems tomorrow, just change the rooms. I want all of the wedding guests to be satisfied, as I'm sure you do; but I'm not going to be available to solve these problems tomorrow."

The manager smiled, "From what you told me, most of the close family and the wedding party are on the second floor. The guests in all but one of those rooms have arrived. Do you want me to handle the rest of the problems that come up tonight? The rehearsal is going to be starting pretty soon."

I answered, "That will be fine. If there is any problem with that last room on the second floor; let me know."

I returned to the reception hall and found out that the others had just about finished everything. When everything was done, daddy announced, "When everyone is dressed for the rehearsal, stop by our suite for a drink before we head for the church."

Mom declared, "The rehearsal starts at six. I would like everyone there at least fifteen minutes early. Have a drink or two before you get to the church, if you want; just show up at the church sober. I will be very pissed off if one of you fucks up Ann's wedding. Anyone who knows me knows what a bitch I can become when I get pissed off. Now, enough threats, let's have fun."

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers
12