Jenny Be Fair Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny & Denny (and Lenny & Kenny & Benny & Penny and...)
5.8k words
4.08
19.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
928 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a satirical work of fiction. Or is it? All characters herein are imaginary. Or are they? All events described here are fictitious. Oh, really? All locales described here are real and actual. If you have been to the unnamed places, you will recognize them. But this story is not to be taken seriously. Or is it? All sexual activity depicted in this fairly standalone episode involves human persons at least 18 years old. Really.

This tale features incest, cheating, a bisexual train, muted BTB violence, and multiple choices, but no salmonburgers. If you want a simple stroker, this ain't it. Be sure to read the prequel; it is funny. And VOTE, dammit! Your votes and feedback are a Literotica author's only payment.

*****
JENNY BE FAIR 02 - JENNY AND DENNY
and Lenny and Kenny and Benny and Penny
and Kerry and Mary and Sherry and Barry and Harry
and Jerry and Larry and Perry and Terry and...
*****

"And to this Timber Cove High School graduating class of 1990: CONGRATULATIONS!"

Loudspeakers blared, screeched, and cut off. Black-gowned ranks of a couple hundred tired teens threw their caps to the rafters of the little auditorium with a relieved roar. Students and families milled around for happy hugs and handshakes, kisses and camera poses, and maybes some sneaky grab-assing. Voices filled the space with a muddled rhubarb of chatter.

This was the greatest day of Jenny Field's life. Graduation; then the post-graduation party, with dancing and fun; and then the after-parties, for more fun. She had sworn to give Jack Jameson her virginity.

Tall pale intense Jenny had spent a couple nights a week with husky dark Jack for many months now. They had a very oral relationship. They warmed-up by licking fingers and toes and limbs and faces and chests. Then they went totally third base - her blowing him, he eating her, often at the same time. Damn, they loved the taste of their bodily fluids! And what they could do with their marvelous mouths! And the juicy joy they felt when 69'ing!

Jenny almost came, just thinking about Jack. Jenny could get serious about Jack. Really serious. Like spend-the-rest-of-your-life-with-me serious. And tonight, she would be his, all his!

Like many of her fellow graduates, Jenny peeled off her gown and passed it to her folks to take home, then headed out for the partying. First stop: the 'official' graduation party at the American Legion hall. The snacks were tasty, the drinks were cold (augmented from hip flasks and stashed bottles), the band was OK, and all her friends were there, mostly wearing the 'approved' clothes their robes had covered during the ceremonies.

Yes, everyone was there - except Jack. Where the hell was Jack?

Jenny wandered around the edges of the open hall and bumped into another cluster of classmates gathered around one of the punchbowls.

"Hey guys, have any of you seen Jack? We were supposed to meet here."

"Nope." "No, haven't seen him." "Sorry, no." All negative responses.

Mary and Kenny came off the dance floor and zeroed-in on the punch.

"Have either of you seen Jack since graduation?" Jenny asked drearily.

"Y'know, I think I saw him here about an hour ago, but not since then," Mary said. Kenny nodded agreement.

"Oh, so he was here! Was he with anybody?" Jenny was getting desperate.

"No, I saw him walk around a little, then he just disappeared, all by himself," Kenny said. Mary nodded.

Jenny went to a phone booth near the hall's entry and called Jack at home. His phone rang a dozen times.

Jack's best friend Denny approached Jenny as she left the phone booth.

"Hey Jenny, looking good there! How about a dance?" Denny wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Jenny shrugged him off. "Thanks Den, I'm waiting for Jack. Have you seen him?"

"Oh yeah, Jack was here but he left. C'mon, let's dance!" He took her hand.

"Wait Den, do you know where Jack went? I really want to find him. We have big plans for tonight."

"Er, well Jenny, I don't think that's gonna happen. I saw Jack this afternoon after graduation and he said he was gonna have to break up with you. Dude didn't say why, said he couldn't talk about it, just that you're over and you can't be together anymore."

"WHAT?!?" Jenny pulled back, shocked. "Jack dumped me?!? Was it something I did? Is it someone else? What the fuck is going on?"

"I dunno Jenny, that's all Jack told me. So, he doesn't want you anymore. So, forget him! C'mon, let's dance, and then let's party! Gonna be some bitchin' parties tonight!"

*****

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I've hit a storytelling bump here. I cannot decide between three possibilities, so I will just present them all. Any of these will work with the subsequent storyline. Gentle Readers, you can decide which of these you like best. Leave me comments, okay?

DECISION POINT #1: Does Jenny A) wait for Jack, B) party with Denny, or C) pull a train?

- (alternative A)

"Uh, thanks Den, but I think I'd better find Jack. Maybe he's hurt or sick or something," Jenny said worriedly.

"OK babe, but you know where to find me, and I sure know where to find YOU." Denny pulled Jenny close for a kiss but she turned her cheek.

Jenny ran outside, jumped on her baby-blue Lambretta motor scooter, and rode to Jack's family's house. She pounded on the front door. No response. She climbed over the fence into the back yard and tried Jack's bedroom window. The window was curtained and locked; she could not see in or open it.

Jenny's apprehension increased. She hopped on her Lambretta and rode all over town, stopping everywhere she thought Jack might be hanging out. Nobody she asked had seen him. Where could he be?

Depressed and angered by Jack's apparent rejection and disappearance, Jenny rode home, crawled into her bed, and cried herself to sleep, helped along with a couple hits from a fat joint. She would try again tomorrow.

- (alternative B)

"Goddammit Den, did that asshole Jack really dump me?" Jenny was almost livid with anger.

"Well, that's what he told me." Denny looked at Jenny with an expression of mixed compassion and lust.

"OK, the hell with Jack," Jenny fumed. "Yeah, let's go party. I'll dance that bastard right out of my head. Piss on him! C'mon, Den." She grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor.

Jenny dirty-danced with everyone who approached her, but she kept returning to Denny. When the 'official' party broke up, Jenny dragged Denny to her Lambretta and rode to the first after-party, then the next, drinking more and dancing closer at each riotous stop. She frenched anyone and everyone, but ended up with Denny.

"Denny, that bastard Jack was going to make me a woman tonight, but the fucker's gone," Jenny whined drunkenly. "You'll just have to substitute for him. Think you can handle that?"

Jenny grabbed Danny's pants and hauled him to a temporarily empty mattress in a back room. She pushed him back, dragged his jeans and boxers off him, stripped off her clothes, and swung around on top of him in a 69. They furiously sucked and slurped. She released his resplendent rod while she came and cried, then flopped onto her back with her legs spread wide.

"Denny, take me! Fuck me! Cum in me!"

Who was he to refuse? He lined up, popped her thin hymen, slid in deep, and pounded away. Jenny's next orgasm had her cuntal muscles squeeze his cock, driving him to explode within her, coating her inflammable inner linings with thick creamy teenage semen, like basting a roasting turkey from the inside. She gobbled in ecstasy.

"I'll still respect you in the morning," a tired but happy Denny gasped.

"Fuck that! Just pound me all night!"

And he did. But she thought of Jack.

- (alternative C)

"Fuck yeah Den, I'm gonna party!" Jenny screeched. "I'll show that shithead Jack what's what!"

Jenny let her hot horny hormone-infused heart do most of her thinking for her now. She ran onto the dance floor. Jenny dirty-danced with everyone who approached her, and frenched them too, male and female, until the Legionaire chaperones kicked her out.

Jenny kick-started her Lambretta and rolled to Frankie's for the best and hottest after-party. She drank and toked and snorted. She dirty-danced with all comers, losing her clothes and her inhibitions rather quickly. Some of the dances threatened to become stand-up fucks, but she shoved away all cocks that tried to penetrate her.

"That's MY pussy and none of you dickheads can have it!"

But Jenny wanted more. And she got it. She found some black crayons and white paper. On one sheet she wrote COCKS; on the other, she wrote MOUTHS. Jenny staggered into a back room and threw herself down on the bed, with the COCKS sign taped to the bedframe near her head and the MOUTHS sign near her crotch.

"Bring on the fucking train!" Jenny yelled.

The other partiers happily complied. Numerous dicks slipped between her insatiable lips. Various vulvas also descended upon her face. Her pulsing pussy was pleasantly probed by lips and tongues and fingers attached to numerous boys and girls. Some jokers tried to slip their wee willies into her hungry honeypot; those who tried received Jenny's foot smashing into their testicles. Ouch.

Jenny brought joy to about a quarter of the graduating class that night. But not to Jack. Still, she missed him.

- (end of alternatives)

Back to the story.

*****

Jack had avoided Jenny and just about everybody else at the 'official' party. He wandered around the dance floor some, but his heart was not really into it, nor for the after-party parties, the fuckfests.

Jack merely crept home, snuck through his bedroom window, locked and blocked it, and got shit-faced drunk. Not puking drunk, just sleep-till-almost-noon drunk. After he revived, he braced himself, and went to Jenny's house to deliver the news.

Jenny met Jack at the front door. She did not look happy, not at all.

"Where were you last night? That was supposed to be our big night! Where the fuck did you go?"

"Jenny, I just went home last night, that's all. Uh, how can I say this? Jenny, I can't see you any more."

"What do you mean, you can't see me anymore? What kind of shit is this?" Jenny was incandescently angry.

"Jenny love, I'm sorry, but I just can't..."

"You're gonna bang some other girl now, is that it? It's that slut Helen Simons, isn't it? She'd fuck anything that's bigger than her thumb. Or maybe that perv Mary Todd? She likes to get her ass beat. Have you been beating her ass, Jack?" Jenny's eyes burned into him like blue laser beams.

"No Jenny, it's not another girl, really. You gotta believe me!"

"Well then, tell me why," Jenny demanded.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Another bump here. Another three-way fork in the road. I will not ask for your input here, but just let the paths play out.

DECISION POINT #2: Does Jack A) err on the side of discretion, B) tell the truth and be rejected, or C) be truthful, and be accepted?

- (alternative A)

Jack was miserable. "It's just that I just can't, I mean, oh shit, I can't really tell you why, but we just can't be together any more. I'm sorry; you don't know how sorry I am."

"Oh, I know JUST how sorry you are, you sorry piece of shit. I never want to see you again. Now fuck off and get out!"

Did you guess that Jenny was not a happy camper? You guessed right. Jenny marched out of Jack's life, out of this story, and into the beds of many of her old friends. Yes, Jack's silence turned her into a slut - but not incestuous, at least.

- (alternative B)

Jack was terrified but determined. "Oh shit, Jenny, it's because of what my Dad told me. He screwed around a lot, and he still does. He screwed your mother, and he still does! Jenny, I CAN'T fuck you - you're my sister!"

Jenny collapsed. "Your sister? You're my brother? WHAT?? Oh, no no... this is... oh shit! Your dad screws my mom? Oh no, oh god, oh... Get out! Go away! Nooo..."

Did you guess that Jenny was a mostest unhappiest camper? You're right again. Jenny's sense of self-esteem and self-worth imploded. She fell out of Jack's life, out of this story, and into the beds of many of their friends. Yes, Jack's admission turned her into a slut - but again, not incestuous.

- (alternative C)

Jack was apprehensive. "Oh shit, Jenny, my Dad told me... he told me that he screwed around a lot, and he still does. He screwed your mother, and he still does! Jenny, I CAN'T fuck you - you're my sister!"

Jenny was stunned. "Your sister? You're my brother? WHAT?? And your dad screws my mom? Oh god, oh... But wait - so what?? I love you! And I know that you love me! We can still be together! We can make it work! We'll probably have to leave town, but we were going to go anyway, for college."

Did you guess that Jenny was a pragmatic camper? Right, once again. Jenny's sense of self-sesteem and self-worth kept her strong and stable. She decided, "Jack is my man, and I'll stand by him." Good - the incestuous tale of Jenny and Jack can continue.

- (end of alternatives)

Back to the story.

*****

Jenny was overjoyed! She had Jack to herself! So what if he was her biological half-brother? She loved him so much! Now she merely had to convince him that love was more important than diluted blood.

"Jack, don't run off! We can be together! Those quaint old incest taboos are obsolete leftovers from a dark past." She extemporized a rant. "Inbreeding? Who worries about that now, in the late twentieth century, the dawn of the second millennium? We have genetic tests!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him into the house, dragging him to the couch. She shoved him down.

"What people call 'incest' isn't the same as in old times. Now it's so much more - and so much less, too. Incest used to mean, don't fuck your sisters or brothers, or your mother or father, or their sisters or brothers. Now, it might include cousins, or maybe not; some societies DEMAND that you marry a cousin. You remember that from our World Cultures course, right? Or the 'incest' label might include step-parents and -siblings, because they can be close; or maybe not, because those aren't blood kin."

Her voice steadied, just like in Debate Club. "No, the real icky-squicky incest issues are POWER ASYMMETRY, where someone with power forces sex on a weaker person, and OVER FAMILIARITY, where you shouldn't want to fuck people you grew with as family. These issues creep-out most people, and excite the fetish freaks. And that power thing - that's like a teacher or pastor, someone we call 'sir' or 'father', having sex with a kid. Same thing."

Jenny stared Jack in the eye. "Look, we may have had the same father, but we had different Daddies. Bio-Dad versus Daddy - which had more impact on our lives? And we've lived in different families. If I'd grown up as your sister, like Debby and Dizzy, then yeah, this might feel icky."

Jack touched her face. "So you don't feel bad that you're my sister, or my half-sister, or whatever? You want me anyway? But is this right?" His body did not moralize. His growing erection was answering his own questions.

"Jack, think over right and wrong. Whatever hurts folks is wrong. This won't hurt anyone, so it's not wrong. And YES, I want you, dammit!" She sat in his lap to emphasize her determination. "What's the big thing about us fucking? We've already done everything but. Now it's time! No damn excuses!"

Jenny rubbed Jack's now-mighty cock through his thin jeans. "You just relax," she whispered, "I'll get us started." She slipped beside him, unzipped his fly, and opened his boxers. His eight inches sprang to attention like a meaty soldier. She gazed at the familiar one-eyed snake.

"Yummy," she murmured, and swallowed him. Jack moaned. Ah yes, this was nice!

Jenny blew Jack hands-free. Her fingers were busy ridding herself of clothes while she sucked. She stripped down to just a pink thong and bra and pulled off Jack's shoes and denim trousers. Jack had enough presence of mind to peel off his own tee, raise his butt so Jenny could free his pants, and unsnap her bra. Her mouth was briefly vacant as she pulled off his checkered boxers. She quickly resumed her oral lubrication.

"Get up here!" Jack rasped. She gave his cock a last long slurp and stood, dropping her panties and pushing his legs up onto the couch. "Yeah, right here," he said, as she straddled his head with her knees and re-inhaled his cock. Their 69 was familiar, and still exciting.

Jenny came, moaning around his cock, and slurped harder. She spun off him. "Enough of that. Let's fuck!"

She knelt astride his hips on the wide couch cushions. He guided his taut tool inside her as she sank on him. She had no cherry left to pop; that was fingered-away long ago. But this was the first penis inside her vagina. Her moan was low, loud, and long.

Jenny's hips moved faster, and faster yet, becoming a blur. Her voice blurred also, "ahh-ahh-ahhh-ah-oh-ahhh...". She slammed down and shrieked when his fingers shifted from squeezing her breasts to pinching her nipples. "Aaaiiiieeeee..." she howled, and collapsed onto his tight body.

"Okay, you've had your fun. Now it's my turn," Jack growled.

He rolled her on the couch and jammed her butt into the seat-back corner and her head on the soft armrest. Her right leg stretched up the couch back; the other hung off the edge. He slid his cock back inside her besotted pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. "Oh fuck, oh yeah, ohhh..." foamed from her lips.

Jack pounded her pussy, yes he did, and right well, too. His cock slid past her clit with sensuous friction and poked her cervix, bumpity-bump-bump.

Jenny ignited. Her cum was a flame, not a spark, a fiercely-burning firestorm of lust, going on and on, almost endless. She felt Jack's tool inflate past full size. His balls seemed immense as they bounced off her straining cheeks. She sucked his tongue deep into her mouth.

Jack erupted. A half-dozen spasms, maybe more - who keeps count? Jenny's long legs pulled him in tighter. She did not want to lose a single drop of his loving lavaflow. All of him! I want all of him, she thought, dazed, as he roared.

Jenny clung tightly to Jack for many minutes.

"Oh fuck Jack, I love you, I love you..." she whimpered. Jack only gasped.

*****

Yes, their love burned brightly. Well, Jenny's did, anyway. But Jack had not forgotten his other playmates. Sally, with the biggest, softest, most fuckable tits; Linda, the handjob queen, whom he reduced to a quivering blob with his savvy fingers; Mary, who loved to have her butt beaten. And others.

A coastal summer mist lay on the town that afternoon as Jenny rode her baby-blue Lambretta motor scooter to Jack's family's house. She knocked on the front door. No response. She climbed over the fence into the back yard and tried Jack's bedroom window. The window was open but curtained. She did not need to push the drapes aside to hear what was happening inside.

That asshole! She tugged the curtain's edge and peered in. Her Jack was fucking Shelly Lane! That slut! Well, she had not seemed like a slut before - but she sure was one now! And that fucker Jack!

Jenny did not know whether to scream, or cry, or whimper, or watch silently. She needed only about 1.75 seconds to decide to scream and throw things.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU SLUT! YOU PIG-FUCKERS!" Jenny ripped down the curtains. "YOU SHIT-HEADS! YOU FUCKING TRAITORS!" She picked up ceramic and terra-cotta planter pots set along the house walls and pitched them inside. "YOU BUTT-MUNCHING SCUM-SUCKERS! YOU..." She ran out of words but kept on pitching. CRASH! WHAM! THUD! Oh, that one must have hurt!

It had indeed hurt - a prickley-pear cactus in a six-inch tile pot whacked into Jack's shoulder.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
928 Followers
12