Jenny Carter finds the Steep Slope Ch. 06

Story Info
Anne entertains one of her father's friends!
1.4k words
4.55
60.9k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,186 Followers

Anne walked out of the bedroom, and was surprised to see Dan Peterson sitting in the living room; he was one of her dad's friends, and was watching something on the TV. "Oh, hi," she said softly, staring down at him. She bit her lower lip, and looked around the room.

"Hi, Anne - man, that dress looks great on you," he said.

"Umm, thanks - I should go change," she said softly. The blouse was a thin peasant blouse which left her smooth shoulders bare; this left the thin bra straps visible, and the small push up bra did a good job of accentuating her grapefruit sized breasts. The bare edge of the bra was visible just above the shirt.

The skirt was a frilly, multi colored miniskirt that barely reached to mid-thigh when she was standing. She watched him pat the couch next to him, and sat down automatically. The skirt rode up even higher as she sat down. She put her hands in her lap, and tried vainly to pull the skirt down a bit more.

"Why would you change? You look gorgeous in that dress!" he smiled at her, looking into her eyes, then looked down her body, at her exposed cleavage and the long expanse of tanned thigh revealed by the short skirt.

"Um, my husband doesn't like - I think he thinks guys will just try to - umm, to, you know, to feel me up," she finished in a whisper.

"That's ludicrous," Dan said, reaching out and slipping his big, hot hand onto her thigh. "Guys will look for some sort of signal - do you mean he's afraid some guy might feel up your big tits? That top does make them look great!"

Anny blushed deeply; the fact that he was talking about her tits distracted her from the fact that his big, hot hand was sliding further inside the curve of her long, soft thigh. She felt the back of his hand and knuckles against her other thigh, and automatically shifted so the back of his hand was no longer touching her other leg; of course, the result of this was that her legs had spread a bit further apart.

She breathed deeply, and said softly - "Yes, but I don't think anyone would actually do that," and shifted again. His hand seemed much too hot as he began softly kneading her firm, silky thigh.

"I would try to feel your legs first," Dan smiled at her. "Let's pretend we're at a movie theater, and your husband had to get called in to work."

"Umm, I'm not sure if that is a - a very good idea," Anne murmured softly, trying to ignore the way his large, hot hand was making her feel. He kept gently rubbing and squeezing her silky thigh, smiling down at her, then boldly switching his gaze to her rather prominent cleavage.

"Don't worry, little Annie," he said, smiling into her wide eyes. "It's just a bit of role playing; it may help you understand how to please that husband of yours a bit better, eh?" he said, and Anne started as she realized he had slid his hand even further between her silky smooth thighs. His hand felt tremendously hot through the silk stockings.

"I - I just don't think this is a good idea," she said softly as his big, hot hand sent shivers radiating through her warm belly and sensitive, swelling breasts.

"Would you kiss a guy to get him to stop feeling your legs?" he whispered, then bent down and as she started to reply, he kissed her and slipped his tongue naughtily into her half open mouth. Anne sat very still as Peterson's tongue gently pried her teeth apart, and then began a questing, gentle exploration of her panting, juicy mouth.

"Uhnm, uhhhnnnnn," Anne shivered as Mr. Peterson gently Frenched her. She shifted again, and once again her thighs spread a bit further apart. Anne was startled at how good the older man was kissing her - she opened her mouth a bit wider, and sucked softly on his questing tongue despite herself - she could not seem to stop from acquiescing the to the demands of his experienced mouth and tongue.

She finally was able to break the kiss; she suddenly felt his hand against the naked flesh above her stockings, and looked down in time to see that his hand was almost completely under her skirt. "I - I thought if I kissed you you were going to stop feeling my legs!" she said softly.

"No, dear, I never said that - but if you kiss me one more time, I will stop feeling your legs," he smiled, a slow but joyful smile that made Anne's heart melt a little. He bent back towards her, and once again pressed his lips to hers. Anne knew she shouldn't, that she should get up off the couch and leave, but instead she allowed Peterson to begin gently frenching her again.

She tilted her head and opened her mouth wider to Dan's insistent tongue, and moaned and sighed into his mouth. Then she gasped sharply against his kiss as his hand slipped up just a bit more and suddenly cupped her trimmed, pouting pussy through her skimpy panties.

"Ohn, nnnnk, uhnn, uhn, Mr. Peterson, what do you - ohn, fuck! - what do you think you're doing?"

"I told I would stop feeling your legs, you little slut," Peterson hissed, and bent and began kissing her again, much more roughly this time. Anne did not know what to do - she sucked on her father's friends tongue, and gasped and whimpered into his skilled mouth as his fingers hooker her panties to one side and began pushing between her pretty, pouting, dewy cuntlips.

He pulled back as he began fucking two fingers regularly into her tight snatch - Anne found herself clenching her teeth and shutting her eyes, but she also spread her legs apart a bit more, and angled her pelvis slightly. His fingers were fucking her pussy hard now, and the feel of his mouth against the silky skin of her throat finally pushed her over the edge of one of the biggest orgasms of her life.

She jerked and twitched on the couch, and did not come out of it till Peterson was hovering over her. He still had his clothes on - he had just taken out his penis. Anne blinked and stared down their bodies at Peterson's nine inch club as he began rubbing it against her pouting pussy lips.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you Annie - tell me," he said. His staff pushed against her sexy lips, and Anne lay her head back as she felt the bulbous head push past her tight, swollen, juicy entrance.

"Ohn, god, I thought you were a gentlemen, Mr. Peterson! I can't believe you're goin to fuck me with your fat stiff cock!" Then she moaned a bit louder as he drove another few inches into her already spasming pussy.

Pushing and pulling, pushing and pulling - Annie found herself chanting softly, "Fuck me - Fuck me hard!" She thought she was panting this softly under her breath as Peterson's strokes gradually became long, fuller - her hips began swiveling as he fucked her, and soon he was driving his entire cock hip deep into her hungry, wet snatch.

She realized she was not being quiet anymore as Peterson assured her he would 'fuck her harder!' - her conical breasts bounced under her peasant's blouse, and Anne found herself laughing as the assault on her pussy resulted in a long, hard wave of orgasmic lust, pulsing through her heart, making her breath come in ragged gasps!

The older man had not even bared her breasts, but this was the hardest, best fuck she had received at the hands of the men in her life so far!

Anne was not sure when Peterson came - she had been out of her mind as the man at one moment slammed her starving pussy with his fat tool, and then began a gently series of long, slow strokes that culminated in some sort of grinding - not really fucking her, but rubbing his trim pelvis into her pussy in such a way that had her clawing at his back, begging him to fuck her.

At some point he bucked harder than before, staring at her with his eyes, eyes young and full of wild lust - and then he was gently climbing off her, tucking his wet penis away and fastening his pants. He hadn't even taken his jacket off, Anne realized, blushing deeply at how easily had fucked her. She needed to get control of herself - this was becoming an issue. How had he known she would do it?

"Have a great night, Annie - maybe we'll run into each other again soon!"

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,186 Followers