Jenny Ch. 01

Story Info
Her boss takes her in front of her husband.
5.9k words
4.6
148.4k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been working for TMG Insurance services for some time, it must be about 5 years or so I reckon. I've gradually climbed the promotional ladder from being a basic admin clerk to running a department.

The Managing Director is Tony or should I say Mr. Clarke as we have to call him. He is a 52 year old balding executive who thinks he's Gods gift to the world and I loath him. I am due to meet with me this afternoon to complete my appraisal. I'm a little nervous as my promotion rests solely on his judgment. I've dressed to kill and I reckon if I flirt with him a little I'll be home and dry.

After all if the rumors are true it will work a treat as he has a bit of a reputation for being a ladies man.

I must admit I feel very sexy in my black suit with knee length skirt that sets off my reasonably trim Size 14, and because hubby likes me wearing the 'Executive' look it turns him on and excites him; I've slipped my black lace bra over my 36F bust, with G string and stockings and suspenders on especially for him when I get home.

It was about 3p.m. fifteen minutes before my appraisal was due to take place.

My thought patterns were disturbed by my telephone ringing at my desk.

“Hello, Jenny Payne speaking” I blurted out.

“Clarke here” Mr. Clarke retorted in his abrupt Etonian ‘Jaw Cracking’ voice.

“I need to postpone your appraisal until 6.30 p.m. that is not a problem is it?”

It was a statement not a question.

Hiding my annoyance of yet another day at getting home after dark.

“That’s fine Mr. Clarke, 6.30 it is.”

My husband Terry isn’t going to be happy, he’ll no doubt lecture me on my job taking over our marriage. Although probably more annoyed that he has to get his own meal.

I picked up the phone and dialed 214 his extension number Terry works for site security for the TMG complex and so was easy to reach.

“Hi Terry, how’s your day going?” looking to let him down gently.

“Ok” he replied “although I have to work late this evening, Clarke has changed the shift patterns so I’ll be working until 9.” He sounded miffed and tired.

”I’ll be working a little later too my love, I think I should finish around 8”

He sounded distracted and I could here he had someone trying to get his attention in the background.

”OK Must go my love see you later”

“Ok”. I put the phone receiver down and carried on with my work.

The afternoon dragged and the staff levels at work diminished as time went on, until 6ish when it was me and the cleaners, and presumably Mr. Clarke behind his closed office door.

6.30 came and went; I was like a ‘cat on a hot tin roof’ pacing around my office, nervous about the meeting, desperate to make a good impression. 6.45 & 7.00 came and still no sign of my boss. It was a warm evening so I removed my jacket and sat back to drink a mineral water. At 7.15 I heard the lift door open for the office and Mr. Clarke walked in through the desks and appeared to be going to walk past my office. He stopped and stepped back a couple of paces,

“Miss. Payne” poking his head around the door post. “Squash match went on longer than expected” He was dressed in a white polo shirt and blue jogging bottoms.

“Bring yourself through to the office”.

I couldn’t make up my mind if I was more annoyed that I had had my appraisal postponed because of a squash match or that he would call me Miss. Payne (I’ve been married 3 years). Unable to reveal my frustration I dutifully followed him to his office. I watched him sink into his leather chair partially hidden by his large mahogany desk as I sat opposite in an equally comfortable leather seat.

“Lets see” as he sat forward in his chair and flicked pages of a file over on his desk, obviously unable to see clearly he reached across his desk and grasped his pair of half glasses.

“Appraisal, and quite an important one for you young lady.”

As he peered over his spectacles at me. Was I really young at 28, I suppose compared to his portly aging frame I am young

“Personal Manager...ummhhhhhh” rubbing his chin with his fingers. Yes it was important I wanted the job, status was one incentive, but an extra £15,000 a year was my real incentive.

“Personal Manager” repeating himself. He laid his glasses on the desk and sat back

“You know there are two of you after this position.”

“I Do”. Anita what’s her name a 32 year old creep.

“Now both you and Miss Booth” that was her name “have the same working experience and qualifications, I just need to be sure as I will be working very closely with the individual; that whoever is successful in obtaining the position is acceptable.” He continued to pierce me with his eyes.

“I have one concern Miss Payne” he sat forward again, as I shifted slightly on my seat uncrossing and re-crossing my legs. His eyes momentarily diverted to my hands adjusting my skirt. “your married”.

“I am! May I ask what difference that makes?” looking a little flustered.

“The words commitment my dear” he could be so condescending at times

“Miss Booth has already proved her flexibility and willingness to be compliant to my needs, I feel that being married may hold you back” I was about to speak.

“Trips abroad, exhibitions, conferences, how will …Terry isn’t it” He looked at me questioningly, I nodded. “Yes Terry”.

“How will he feel about you being away from home, sometimes at short notice, assisting me and entertaining clients?”

I was too slow to answer.

“Will he be jealous that we are spending time together?” again without time to answer.

“I Need 100% commitment convince me of that and the job could be yours.”

I sat forward initially unaware that doing so with my hands resting each side of me on the chair that I was pushing my bust forward and revealing more cleavage. The direction of his eyes soon brought this to my attention.

“Terry is fine about my employment and encourages me in my career, he will have no problems at all with you Mr. Clarke, I can promise you that” I paused ”You could call him and ask him he is still at work this evening.”

He pondered for a moment and then picked up the phone and dialed 214. I didn’t think of it at the time, but afterwards realised he knew Terry’s extension number and that he was working, he’d set us up!

“Terry, Mr. Clarke here” by the pause from Mr. Clarke Terry obviously acknowledged him.

“Expect you know, appraising your young Miss Payne for promotion.”

Again Terry must have said something.

“Yes” he nodded his head at me and with his eyes beckoned me to turn my head. ”Least you can keep an eye on her”.

My eyes met the two CCTV cameras on the wall one behind and one to the left of me, they were just audible as they zoomed and panned

“What do you think about her possible promotion?” He nodded and grunted in response to whatever Terry was saying.

“OK Thank You” as he placed the receiver back down.

I shifted again wanting to know what had been said. Tilting my head slightly to one side seeking a response.

“He says as you say that he will be very supportive as he knows how much you want the promotion and how much you need the money”. I was annoyed Terry had mentioned the money, but he was right we were in debt up to our eyeballs and some!

“Miss Booth on several occasions has shown her commitment”

”I bet she has" I thought.

"the trollop”

"She realises that the success of the position relies quite heavily on making my job less stressful, by avoiding confrontations, being compliant and helping me to relax.”

He pushed his chair back 5 feet or so from his desk……… and held his right arm out.

“Come around here Miss. Payne” I hesitated.

He raised an eyebrow and beckoned again with his hand. I stood and straightened my skirt and casually walked to the other side of the desk

“Sit on my knee” as he opened both arms wide.

“Sorry” I blushed as I asked in partial disbelief.

”On your lap” I croaked.

“Yes my lap” he looked a little annoyed “a simple instruction Miss Payne.”

I sat down on the far edge of his lap with my right arm elbow brushing his chest, I was aware of his body odour my nostrils were met with the fragrance of sweat from his body, now this close I could tell he obviously had not showered after his squash match. His left arm pulled me in closely

“That’s better”. He smiled. “Dial 214 and pass the phone here”.

“That’s Terry’s number”. I retorted.

“Yes it is, and he already knows your on my lap” looking up at the cameras. My eyes followed his as I became aware they were centering in on us.

“Pass the phone”. I leant forward and as I did his large hands grasped both my hips.

“Two, one, four” I said as I dialed.

Passing the phone to him which he took in his left hand keeping his right arm wrapped around my waist..

“Terry watching are we?” I could here a muffled voice uttering what seemed aggressive words from the other end. “Steady on old boy, you don’t want to harm her chances of promotion do you”.

My boss nearly laughing at Terry’s response.

“I thought not” I was trying to work out the other half of the conversation.

“She is only sitting on my knee”. Mr. Clarke smiled at me as his right arm released its grip around my waist and his hand settled on my left knee.

“How far are you committed to her promotion then Terry?” again his response unheard by me as Mr. Clarke’s fingers started to circle and cause my skirt to ride slowly up my left thigh.

“She is a lovely woman” as his left palm stroked my thigh “she has such a firm body and would you believe it she’s wearing……” he paused as looked down as his hand had discovered my stocking top ”stockings and….

”His hand lifting my skirt enough to observe

“Yes very nice. My favourite. Suspenders!”

I was blushing.. “Mr. Clarke this is…..” I was about to say unfair when I was interrupted by there conversation.

“Does she wear them often?” he grinned at me..”…..I see, yes I think the professional look is very sexy too and it certainly excites me”

turning obviously towards me

“Doesn’t it Miss. Payne?”

I had been trying to ignore the fact that I could feel his erection against my right thigh.

“Well Miss. Payne?”

I nodded

“So Terry can hear!”

holding the phone near my mouth.

“Yes”. I barked abruptly.

“Yes what?” he certainly was persistent.

“Yes you are excited”

“Lets see shall we”

he pushed the phone into my hand

“Hold this he ordered” and then with one swift movement stood me up pulled down his jogging pants and jockeys, and sat back down again with manhood exposed.

He certainly was very erect!

“Well?” he asked “Tell him!” I lifted the receiver to my mouth. “Tell him!”

“He is excited” I wanted to apologies to Terry but my mouth dried up and just as I was about to speak Terry rather quietly asked

“Is it big?”. Men’s preoccupation with size!

“Big enough” Mr. Clarke’s eyebrows lifted as he started to stroke himself.

“Does it excite you?”,

“Terry what a question...”

he persisted “Does it?”,

“A little…. Yes it does”. Terry was obviously effected by this situation.

“Miss Payne” he held out his hand for the phone.

“May I continue?” he asked, a moment of chatter was followed by a smile.

“He suggests I ask you to remove your blouse” I couldn’t believe it.

“He suggests?” I asked.

“Yes my dear” he paused “I believe he is starting to show signs of commitment, don’t you?”

“I…. “ I was nearly speechless “… suppose so” backing away my progress hindered as my buttocks came in contact with the desk behind me

“Well lets not disappoint shall we.” I stood there looking down at this 52 year old balding, slightly overweight, sweaty, lecherous boss of mine. Who was enjoying every moment of this power trip he was on and was obviously very aroused as he slowly stroking his very hard cock in with his right hand. I was bemused, finding myself standing here knowing my husband was watching me looking at my boss, it was strangely very erotic.

Was I actually going to comply…..Yes I was. You probably think I ‘m mad, but I was feeling very turned on and aroused myself.

“Well?” he barked. “Miss Booth complied” he held out his hand with the phone.” Ask him?”

I hesitated to take the receiver, Had Terry watched him with that Anita slut?

”Terry?”

“Yes?” his voice sounded a little horse.

“Have you seen Anita Booth recently?” he hesitated.

“Yes”.

“Where did you see her” I was aware that my spare hand was on my hip.” Was it on the CCTV?........Terry?”. Again he hesitated.

“Yes it was Jen” He always says Jen when he’s creeping.

“Where was she?”.

“In the office you are in with Mr. Clarke”.

“And?” sounding impatient “And Terry?”.

“She and Mr. Clarke were fooling around”

“Fooling around?” I enquired

“She …….she was sucking him” he was obviously embarrassed to say it as well as admit he’d been watching. I didn’t answer. I simply handed the phone back to my boss avoiding eye contact. And immediately started to unbutton my white blouse slowly revealing my cleavage and black bra, letting it slide from my shoulders to the floor. Then and only then did I look into his eyes.

“Wow” he said with a broad smile his strokes gaining pace.

I was momentarily struck by the fact that Terry was enjoying this and probably Mr. Clarke was not the only one stroking himself. You are and you are only reading about it, imagine how he felt watching it unfold.

“Now the skirt Miss. Payne” again I complied and let my black skirt slide to the floor.

“She looks wonderful Terry, very nice” as his eyes scanned my semi naked frame watching me step out of my skirt. I could feel his eyes examine my lingerie, looking at the detail of my lacey suspender belt and bra, the delicate aspects of my silk stocking clad calves being enhanced by my high heel shoes and that very skimpy G-String.

“Hold the phone” I took it from his outstretched hand “And step nearer” I held the phone to my ear as I stepped gingerly forward. His hands gently resting on my hips he pulled me slowly towards himself. Opening his legs he guided me to sit down on his left leg my right shoulder aware of his chin resting on it as his left arm rested across my shoulders.

Whispering in my ear “Terry is enjoying this as much as I am, you do know that don’t you?”.

“Yes” I replied hesitantly knowing he was right trying to avoid picturing Terry masturbating in his CCTV control room. His right hand then settled on my right legs inner thigh

“lovely” he sighed. I could now here Terry’s breathing starting to speed up and was aware that he was also sighing with pleasure.

I slightly gasped as Mr. Clarke’s hand started to move slowly up my thigh, the movement catching me out , the sensation was amazing as he reached bare flesh I let out an audible gasp as his fingers fiddled and probed past my stocking tops. He just smiled.


Then with no warning his fingers moved my G-string crotch to one side and started to brush and caress my lips.

“Ohhhhhh” as I arched my back a little. “You like that Miss. Payne?”

“Yes” as I bite my lower lip. “Well tell Terry then…tell him” he insisted “go on tell him”.

I cleared my throat as his fingers continued to advance into my now very moist cavity.

”Terry” I must have sounded breathless “yes Jen” he was sounding very excited. “what Jen”

“I’m being fingered” I paused “ and it’s…..” He pushed his fingers deeper still; his left hand now moving from my shoulder to the small of my back, his fingers just touching the crack of my bottom ”..ohhhhhhh soooo good my darling, oh I love you terry and this is sssooooooo Gooooooddddddd!”.

I was completely in Mr. Clarke’s control and he knew it. Clamped between his two hands unable to move or gyrate myself unless he permitted it.

“Lovely my dear” smiling an viewing my entire body, soaking up what he saw before him “Just lovely”.

“ummhh” I was unable to speak “ohhhh” I moaned .

“Now Miss. Payne” his thumb moved to my Clitirous “How is that?”

The sensation ripped through my whole body, I felt like a rag doll as he very gently caressed me

“Well?”

“I... I…” finding it hard to talk.

“What did you say?” smiling at me “You want me to stop?” He started to withdraw his hand.

“NO!” I blurted out as with my spare right hand I held his wrist firmly preventing him from moving away from me.

“No Please don’t stop”. His fingers and thumb returned to there job in hand.

“So you like me fingering your lips and Clitirous do you?” as he asked he let his tongue run up and down my right cheek. “Well?”

“Yes……..I love it sir.”

“Tell Terry then”.

“Terry my love are you there?” after a short pause

“Yes Jen I’m with you”

“Terry can you see what is happening?”

“Yes I can see everything”

“I love what he is doing to me Terry. Are you sure your ok with this?” afraid he would say he wanted me to stop. Mr. Clarke continued to let his fingers delve deep into my haven and to tease me, and he was also nibbling my right shoulder and upper arm allowing my bra strap to roll slightly down my upper arm.

“Jen I love you and I am finding this so erotic” he was slightly breathless.

“Put the handset down and hit the speaker phone button Miss Payne” Clarke instructed.

I could just about reach the desk and did so.

“Terry” Mr. Clarke spoke “ I want you to tell Miss Payne what you are doing, while I continue to finger her ever moistening vagina” Mr. Clarke seemed to want to maintain his dignity and not use any crude words.

Each stroke of his fingers and thumb seemed to heighten my sensitivity, as I started to moan quite loudly.

“Come on Terry do tell, don’t be shy” he prompted him.

“I’m masturbating” he spoke sheepishly.

”You’ll have to speak up so I can here your voice above Miss Payne’s sounds of pleasure”.

“I’m stroking my very hard erect cock” he repeated more loudly “I’m stroking my very hard erect cock”.

“Good Terry you just carry on”

He whispered into my ear “See he loves watching and hearing you being pleasured by me, now isn’t that good?”

“Yes……yes” I replied between the moans of absolute ecstasy. ”Please don’t stop sir.”

I felt a rush of energy start to pass through my body from my head to my toes, an orgasm is so hard to describe as each time they seem so different. I was on the edge of that abyss about to tumble over the side, with each movement of his hand I was lost.


My eyes closed, my head rolling from side to side. My Lower body clamped between his hands.

“Yes,……Yes……Yes” I started to moan louder my hands running through my hair, my back arching. He had me.

“Ummhhhh…now doesn’t that sound good Terry” this lecherous, sweaty and somewhat ugly old man had me under his complete control. I was his , he knew it and he was savoring every moment.

“Yes” I heard a muffled reply from Terry.

“She certainly is gorgeous isn’t she Terry when she is on the verge of climax” and with that he withdrew his hand from my swollen lips.

“No…please no” I protested “I’m……..I’m so close please don’t stop” my hand naturally slide down my stomach heading for my clitirous that was crying out for attention and needed to be stroked.

He grabbed my wrist. “No Miss Payne. No you don’t”

I felt so disappointed and frustrated and this obviously was evident from my facial expressions.

“Now we just need to be patient my dear” my hands released from his grasp rested on my knees.

He lowered his gaze looking down towards my heaving breasts.

“Now they look” lost momentarily in thought as he anticipated what was to come.

”Desirable. I want to taste them and see them. I want to nibble those gorgeous nipples I can see protruding through your lacey bra” he turned his head slightly towards the phone as the anticipation of him caressing my bare chest started cause me to tingle.

12