Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

All the guys burst out laughing and Charlie said, "Ooooooh Jen can I come next?"

Bewildered at the sudden laughter Charlie's comment helped the penny drop. "Oh very funny." Jenny said smiling broadly, but went red none the less. "What I meant was Ben we have to sort out the server, ok."

Fred laughed and said, "I think Ben would prefer your first offer."

More laughter and more embarrassment for Jenny, "Oh go on you lot or we'll never get finished.

They went back to work laughing and jeering at Ben who was going a little red himself but hiding behind a wall of bravado. Once they had gone he said, "Ok Jen lets go."

The room that the server was stored in was quite small and for some stupid reason the architect had put it on the outside wall so that it would have a window, the back wall being stone would have help to keep the temperature down. With a glass wall and no air con the room was like an oven, you couldn't even keep the door open. This made it very uncomfortable place to work in.

As Ben and Jenny entered, they were instantly hit by the heat, Ben said, "Fuck me it's hot in here." and took his t-shirt off.

"Without thinking Jenny said, "It's alright for you. You can take your shirt off"

"Well don't let me stop you." Ben laughed.

"Fuck! I keep doing that, I will really have to think before I speak or I'm going to get into real trouble with you lot."

"If you keep sweating like that you might anyway." Ben said looking at her boobs.

Jenny looked down, "Oh shit, you can see everything you dirty git." The perspiration had soaked her top and she could have entered a wet t-shirt completion her boobs were showing through so much.

"Well I will try not to look." Ben said with a laugh, "But I make no promises. So let's get to work before I lose all control"

The server was in a tall cabinet; Ben opened the door while Jenny tapped into the keyboard. They had been working for about half and hour when they found a problem. Ben pulled a circuit from the cabinet and checked it out. "Not this one." he said.

Jenny bent down and said, "I think it might be this one."

Ben looked down and said, "Oh shit Jen."

Shocked at his tone Jenny looked up and saw his face, she followed his gaze. "Oh fuck!" she said and stood up, she had forgotten that she had no panties on and when she knelt down Ben had a full view of her pussy. "Shit, I'm sorry, I forgot."

"Oh don't apologise." Ben said, "Being in a small room with a good looking woman who has a totally see through top and flashes her pussy is every man's fantasy."

Jenny looked at her top, Ben was right, her top was so wet now that it stuck to her like a second skin, as she looked down she couldn't help but see that Ben was semi erect. "I think I better go and get changed." She said with a laugh, "Before you lose control."

"Well that would be a waste of time, whatever you put on will get just as wet," he said, "and as to the pants, whatever made you think I was complaining?"

"Well I didn't, it's just, well...." she said and looked down at the bulge in his shorts.

"Well it's covered which is more than can be said for yours." he laughed, "Don't worry I will keep it under control, and if I don't you can bite my head off."

"You dirty git you." she said

"Well I don't mind unless you're too embarrassed."

"No!" she said, feeling that 'one of the guys mood' take over, "It doesn't worry me. Shall we get on?" She said and knelt down again, this time she deliberately opened her legs, and kept her eye's on his erection as it swelled to full erection. She put the board back and stood up, looking him in the face and then down his body and back up again.

He had a huge smile on his face, "Maybe I should try the next one while you sit at the keyboard."

*

To see what happens next read Jenny Ch:02. Jenny's output.

If you like the story please leave some feedback or at least cast your vote. Thanks Mike.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers