Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers

My last sex was now several years in the past, and I had forgotten how hot and marvelous it felt to be buried to the hilt in a wet pussy. Without any delay, Jenny began to hump up and down, driving my cock deep into her with each stroke. She now had that feral look in her eyes again, and was moaning her pleasure as she picked up speed. There was no way that I was going to last long like this, as I could already feel a building urge to unload inside her. Reaching down, I began to rub my thumb on her clit, now fully extended.

I had never seen a clit the size of hers, easily an inch in length, and as big around as my finger. I rubbed it in rapid circles, pushing her over the edge into another body shaking orgasm. This time, I joined her, feeling my cock let loose a torrent of semen into her depths. Once again, she collapsed on top of me, kissing and moaning her way through her spasms. This time, as our climaxes subsided, we simple held each other, kissing gently while our breathing gradually returned to normal. Knowing that her knees must be hurting, I rolled us onto our sides, with me still inside her. We lay like that for a while, until my softening cock finally plopped out of her. With a final kiss, I rose and, taking her hand, led her to the shower.

It had been a very long time since I had showered with a woman, and I will freely admit that I enjoyed the experience immensely. We slowly soaped each other, taking pleasure in the contact, rubbing our slippery bodies together. My cock, still fresh from battle, rose again, not bad for my age. Feeling sated for the moment, though, we simple rubbed and played, but did not try to go any further. That I have tried, and making love in the shower is both difficult and dangerous, especially when one is pregnant. We rinsed off, toweled each other dry, wrapped ourselves in robes, and headed downstairs. Without even looking at the clock, we both knew that it was dinner time.

Heading into the kitchen, we both rummaged around, looking for something to eat. I had not expected company, so my stock was a bit low. Tomorrow, we would have to hit the store!

What we ended up with was an assortment. I brought out some apples, which I cut up into slices. I also sliced some nice sharp cheddar, peeled some carrots, and opened a can of salmon. To this, I added a variety of crackers, and opened a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. Seeing that, Jenny protested.

"That's not fair! I can't have any wine, why can you?" she cried in her little girl's voice.

"Because I am not of the pregnant persuasion, that's why." I said, pouring myself a healthy glass. "There is some juice in the frig for you." Jenny opened the frig, and found a bottle of limeade that I keep on hand for mixing. She poured herself a big glass of that, and we gathered up our feast and took it out to the front porch. I have two very comfortable wicker chairs on the porch, with a matching table in between. We laid out the food on the small table, and kicked back to enjoy the meal.

Looking out from my porch, one sees my front yard, with two big pine trees, and rolling countryside beyond. There are no houses or other signs of civilization visible, only hills, trees, and meadows. Horses can be seen grazing in the distance, but I am far enough off the beaten path that even traffic noise does not reach our ears. The only sounds are the wind in the trees, and various birds. Well, not quite. I also hear Jenny munching away at her meal, not in a loud or annoying manner, just crunching away with her usual zeal.

After awhile, she says "You know, I have never lived in the country. I could easily get used to this."

"I have lived both in the city and the country, and as far as I am concerned, there is no comparison. In town, you are immersed in noise. Traffic noise, sirens, the neighbors yelling at each other, it never ends. Out here, you hear nature, and little else. If you hear a car, it is because someone is coming up your drive. There is no one within sight, so we have privacy. If we wish to sit out here naked, or make love under a tree in the yard, no one will see or interrupt, other than maybe a squirrel or bird." I said.

"Make love under a tree, huh? I could definitely get used to this." she said, now with a twinkle in her eye and a grin on her still bruised lips. After another period of quiet, during which she concentrated on her eating again, she looked at me with a serious expression on her face. "What happened between you and Lisa, Mr. D?"

"Jenny, after what has happened between us, I think it is OK if you call me Josh from now on." I said, bringing a smile to her face. Even with her mangled face, my heart lit up.

"I have been asking myself that question for the last two years, and I am not sure that I have the answer. Over the years, we were so busy with our jobs and the kids that we just didn't seem to have much time or energy for ourselves. Our sex and intimacy dwindled and finally disappeared, and towards the end we just had little in common any more. When Sarah left, I guess our last reason to stay together left with her. Lisa moved back east to be near her mother, and I didn't even try to hold her back. I felt lost without her, but I couldn't think of any reason for her to stay, either. I moved out here, and have spent the last two years trying to put my life back together. Mostly, I just worked and existed. My life was empty, but I didn't know what was missing. How do you find something you have lost if you can't even figure out what it is? So, I worked at my job, worked on the house, and waited, hoping, that somehow I would get my life back in order."

I paused for a moment, looking out at the darkening countryside. "In just one short day, you have had more impact on my life than the last two years combined. It almost feels like my heart has reawakened from a long slumber. You came here seeking help and refuge, and I gladly offer that, but you have helped me far more than I could ever hope to help you."

Jenny was looking at me with eyes filled with tears. Without a word, she got up and came into my lap. Putting her arms around my neck, she peered deep into my eyes, then kissed me, not wantonly, but gently, lovingly. She then laid her head on my shoulder, and we sat that way while the sun set and the colors drained from the world.

ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers