Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his cock move up across her lips to prod her stomach, away from where she needed it to be. "No! No! I didn't mean it. Fuck me, please fuck me. Fill me with your lovely big cock! Oh! Please fuck me, I do want you inside me," she wailed.

A sudden thrust between her inner lips, into her vagina, felt as though her whole world was being made whole. "Yes! Ride me, make me cum! Ride me you bastard. Fuck my brains out you shit!" she yelled.

Her legs automatically sprang up around his back, as though making sure not to lose it. She pressed hard with her heels, pushed up with her hips and pulled hard with inner muscles. Jenny worked hard on his cock until feeling him spurt his special juices into her.

She drummed upon is back with her heels. She panted as though being strangled. "Yes!" she hissed. "Fill me up with your sperm, make me yours. Make me cum. I'm there. Oh! God! I'm there! You bastard, you've made me cum! Oh! At last, thank you, sir. Thank you for making me cum, sir," she groaned.

The feeling of an orgasm ranged across her body again and again rippling after shocks of sensations, tensing muscles then letting them go completely. Emotions of self-hate and relief and smoldering desire rocked through her mind, deeper than thoughts.

Brian withdrew from her body, easing himself out of the slackening lock of her legs, and slid off the end of the bed. She curled up into a fetal ball, not ready to deal with what she had just done. He too would have to think about what had happened.