Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Is that ok with you Terry?”.

“Yes” returned the short reply.

He whispered in my right ear as though he was thinking out loud.

“Miss Payne shall we ask your Terry to join us? I think we need his help .It would be so much better for him if his view was not restricted. You would have the added bonus of seeing his excitement” he paused “What do you think?”

I was still catching my breath and dealing with the subsiding near climax, tingling from head to toe. “What do you think Miss Payne?”. I was not very responsive.

”Miss Payne?”

“Yes that will be fine” I felt that if he had asked me do anything I would have agreed.

His fingers from his right hand slowly circled around my inner thigh caressing my bare flesh just above my stocking top.

“Yes…..Please…..”. I was longing for him to let his fingers enter me once more and so taken us with this thought I had missed the conversation between Terry & Mr. Clarke.

“Good Miss Payne he is on his way”. As he kissed my right cheek and nuzzled his nose into my ear.

“You taste divine my dear”. He let his fingers brush my left inner thigh and my legs started to part. “And we have only just begun”.

My Back arched against his left hand.

“ummmmmh….please…..please” I moaned softly.

I was so moist I could feel my juices causing his fingers to drag slightly across my bare flesh, I wanted to be relieved so badly

The door opened slowly and Terry looked into the office.

“Ah Terry there you are” he moved his head to gesture were he wanted him “Come over here”.

He was dressed in his navy security uniform less the jacket and looking very smart. He smiled at me gently and I mouthed that I loved him. He walked steadily to the side of the chair

Looking up at Terry

“Doesn’t your wife look lovely Terry” His face was flushed. Just imagine how he felt. Mr. Clarke wearing only a white polo shirt sitting in his large leather chair with his erection clearly visible, his wife dressed only in black underwear and heels with her legs wide apart sitting on his knee. With this mans hand caressing her inner thighs and she was enjoying it!

“She does” he swallowed. “She is beautiful”. As his eyes surveyed my body, he could plainly see my arousal. My nipples erect protruded through the black lace of my bra, my vagina lips were swollen and red and the expression on my face was a mixture of distress and desire.

Mr. Clarke spoke with great control

“She is very excited and aroused Terry” as he tilted his down to improve his view and moved his fingers to my swollen lips

“Just look”. His fingers danced across me.

“Ahhhhh” I moaned and started to shudder. With his fingers still gently rotating he looked at Terry in the eye.

“Can you see?”.

I moaned gently as I heard him answer.

“Oh yes she is……” he paused and asked “May I?” holding out his right hand towards me.

“You may” Mr. Clarke opened my lips as wide as he could with his fingers and Terry rested his left hand on my stocking clad right knee then gingerly reached forward probing my open lips with his middle fingers. I could feel him explore my cavity and I could here the slopping noise from the moisture the arousal had generated.

“uuumhhhhhhhh” I arched my back again pushing my lower back against Mr. Clarke’s left hand. Terry started to move his fingers faster around inside me.

“Oh Yes…..Oh Yes….Oh Terry that is so good. ” I was swooning. ”Oh yes” I started to shout as the pleasure surged through me. “Oh yes!”

Mr. Clarke interrupted. “Remove your fingers” as he pulled Terry’s hand away. This time I was annoyed.

“You bastard” I barked at him.

” Now Miss Payne I don’t believe you should talk to me like that!”.

I was so close to orgasm that I had briefly lost any inhibitions.

“I was so near” I must have sounded as though I was whining “so near…..please just…just take me”.

“Miss Payne you must be patient my dear.” He turned to Terry. “Step back” and he did.

He swiftly stood me up and turned me to face him, with one swift movement he slide my G-string knickers down my legs and discarded them; then drawing his own legs together he sat me on his lap facing him straddling his knees. With hands resting on my hips he gently pulled me forward until his very erect cock was nudging at my moist haven.

”Ummmh Miss Payne you are lovely”. At that moment my whole universe centered round the teasing sensation between my legs as his helmet brushed my lips.

He eased slightly further forward

“Ahhhhhhhh” and let himself partially enter me, I tried to push myself further onto him but his hands on my hips prevented me from achieving deeper penetration.

“I want you……Fuck me you bastard…….now”

He turned his head towards Terry smiling broadly.

“She can be a real tart can’t she?”

Terry looking a little puzzled never having seen me like this. “I’ve never seen her behave like this before.”

“She is a tart but you just didn’t realize” motioning with his head “Be a good fellow and release her bra, let me see those gorgeous breasts”

He immediately stepped behind me and fiddled with the catch. I could feel my breasts breaking free as he unwound the bra from my arms.

“Offer them to me Terry” Terry looked puzzled. “Cup them in your hands and offer them to me”. Terry passing his arms under mine cupped my full firm breasts and lifted them towards Mr. Clarke’s face.

“Thank you…they look divine…..What should I do with your whore Terry, what shall I do with your Tarts breasts?”

“Enjoy them they are yours to have, suck them, nibble her nipples, devour them and play with them”. I was taken aback at Terry’s descriptiveness and willingness to share me. Mr. Clarke smiled.

“Thank You” and then he just sucked furiously at my now very erect nipples and buried his head deep within my cleavage, as looked down I ran my hands around his balding head as he left saliva trails over my upper body. He removed his hands from my hips allowing me to slide further onto to his engorged cock which felt so good as it penetrated deep into my very being. His hands now on my buttocks pulled me in close to him.

“Oh yes, Oh Yes,” this time I was not coming down again from the very height of ecstasy “Oh yes” I screamed out.

I bucked up and down on his lap.

Terry whispered in my ear “Come on baby, come on Jen, cum for me, let him have you” that stirred me within and only heightened my arousal. And with that I exploded in orgasm, wave after wave, after wave of pleasure racked my body as all I could do was mutter whimpers.

“Lovely ...lovely. She cums beautifully. Don’t you think Terry?” as he sat upright looking at my rag doll body.

“Oh yes she does she is very good” Terry still cupping my breasts, but by now was manipulating and tweaking my nipples. Mr. Clarke was grinning broadly.

“Stand her up Terry and bend her forward over my desk” he helped me to my feet swiveled me around and pushed me forward over the desk. My face and chest met the cold leather inlay.

“That’s good…what a view she an exquisite arse ….open her legs wider. “

Two hands grasped at my inner thighs and opened my legs and I was aware of a white polo shirt being discarded. Mr. Clarke was pointing to Terry to sit in the chair I had started the evening in. “over there” as he sat in front of me.

I grasped the far side of the very wide desk with outstretched arms as I was aware of two hands running around my backside and floating across my stocking tops, twanging and playing with my suspenders. Then my backside was kissed and licked. “Lovely, just lovely” he muttered his hands roaming up and down my stockings. “Silk ummmmh, lace and bare flesh. Ummmmh lovely Miss Payne, just lovely”. He repeated himself time and time again.

He was enjoying and savoring the moment, filling his mind with the image of my surrendered lingerie covered body he saw before him.

Grasping my hips with both hands and with one quick advance Mr. Clarke’s swollen manhood entered me. I was so moist there was no resistance at all.

“Arrghhhh” I let out a yelp of surprise and pleasure looking directly at Terry.

“Tell her what you want me to do Terry”. His in and out rhythm was slow but deep and very penetrating. With each inward thrust my face seemed to screw up in pleasure and the same noise came from my mouth

“Arrghhhh” Terry was now squirming in his chair.

“Take it out” I blasted at him” Take it out. Arrghhhh”.

He didn’t need any more encouragement as undid his flies and removed his very hard cock, it was a picture of relief on his face that he started to stroke it.

“Arrghhhh” I squealed again.

“Terry tell her what you want me to do to her” still maintaining his rhythm with his hands either holding my hips or massaging my buttocks.

“I do love to see a woman in suspenders and stockings” he muttered. “Miss Payne you are very sexy and have certainly excited me, can you tell?”

“Arrghhhh yes I can” Another long harder thrust.

“How can you tell?” as his hands wandered up and down my thighs

“I can feel Arrghhhh how big you are” yet another long hard thrust.

“Tell your husband what you feel Miss Payne.” His hands roaming freely

“Arrghhhh …….your….Arrghhhh your large…Arrghhhh cock inside….Arrghhhh me swelling up” screwing my face up again with each thrust as the pleasure began building deep within me.

“Terry tell her….tell her what you want me to do “

“Jen I want him to fill you up, I want him to cum inside you and” he paused to breath”…………… I want you to cum at the same time” his hand movement sped up as he talked. “for me honey! Let me see him take you.”

“Arrghhhh…….Oh yes” that was trigger to send me on the roller coaster of orgasm again. I could feel it building up within me and at the same time I could feel this cock within me swelling even more. The strokes suddenly became more aggressive and urgent, with me now trying to push back and meet each inbound thrust. My back arched I pushed my upper body away from the Desk.

“Miss Payne……….” He sounded out of breath as he ran a hand from my neck down my spine“ ask and you shall receive”.

“Arrghhhh….please” I panted

“Please what?” his hands all over my body each touch like an electric current.

“Arrghhhh” another thrust took my breath away

“What?”

“Arrghhhh ….fill me sir….fuck me!” I got louder and louder until I was shouting at the top of my voice

“Arrghhhh ….fuck me sir….fill me with your cum!” I saw Terry stand and walk towards the desk, he stopped in front of me directly by my face. He lifted my chin and placed his swollen shaft between my lips. Semen almost immediately sprayed from his cock all over my tongue spilling down over my chin and then my chest as he removed it and held it by my open lips. The aroma as his ejaculating penis rested by my nostrils and the salty taste across my lapping tongue tipped me over the edge and I lost all control.

Mr. Clarke spoke “Come on Miss Payne, come on, cum for me and I will fill you” that stirred me again and only heightened my arousal. And with that I felt him exploded inside me showering my inner chamber with his warm plentiful orgasm, wave after wave came over me, again the pleasure racked my body as all I could do was mutter and whimper.

”Yes, yes, yes” my voice becoming softer and quieter. As he continued to pump into me, with each thrust nearly lifting my body from the desk as he emptied himself deep within me

“Ummhhhhhh did you feel me cum” he asked ”Did you feel me fill you up?” as remained inside me gently thrusting in and out of me massaging my buttocks and lower back.

“Well Miss Payne?” sinking his fingers into my shoulders and making me feel so ummmmh no words can describe the after feeling.

“Oh yes, I felt it all!” I was exhausted and collapsed flat on the desk. I was aware that he withdrew and that as he did he had lingered running his hands over my buttocks and stocking tops, he then planted a kiss on my left buttock. When I came to my senses he had gone from the office. It was just a scene of debauchery left behind. Terry slouched in the chair opposite me with his flaccid cock laying on his lap, while I still lay face down across the desk feeling the sticky semen around my mouth and below my breasts and the moisture that ran down my inner thighs from between my legs. I remained still on the desk aware that my clothing was strewn around me on the floor and still feeling warm and very sexy after exciting these two men to the point of orgasm.

My mind was in a spin.

Had I got the job?

Did it matter?

What would work be like tomorrow?

Could I ever face this man again?

To Be Continued

12