Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

As she felt Jake slide in he grabbed her tits and rubbed his face into them, the look on his face made her feel good, these young men loved her tits, she had been right all along they were her best asset. Jake nipped at the nipples with his teeth as John spread her bum cheeks and penetrated her, she had never been double fucked before and soon realised what she had missed. As John drove into her he pushed her onto Jake, it was like having one man with two pricks, except Jake was getting rougher and rougher with her already sore boobs. John started to slap her on the bum as he pushed into her and the combination of the slaps and the pain in her boobs soon sent her into orgasm.

"That's it Jen, let it go." John said, "No bitch this time just Jenny being fucked by two guys, give it to us Jen."

Jake must have been close because he bit down on her nipple and started to push back hard. Now each time John pushed, Jake pushed and Jenny was lifted up as though balanced on two huge erections. As she came down the penetration seemed doubled and the crashing of her clit onto Jakes pelvic bone drove her out of her head.

Jenny was going wild, if this was 'Jenny' it was one she had never seen before, but she loved the new sex crazed slut she had become and wanted to please these men like they had never been pleased before.

Jake gripped her tits and pulled her face to his, "Now Jen now." and she felt his jism shoot into her, at the same time he dug his nails in, she threw her head back and screamed aloud like a wailing wolf.

John grabbed her hair and pulled on it as she screamed and with a flurry of thrust's she felt his juice oozing from her arse. Before she had finished John pulled out and Jake slid out from under her. "No don't not yet you can't keep doing this, you can't leave me like this you can't."

"I'll finish her." a voice said. It was Paula

Jenny opened her eyes and saw her standing naked, her pert nipples standing proud her breath coming in gasps. "No!" Jenny screamed, "I don't...."

"Hold her down." Paula said as she got to her knees, "If she wants to come that bad she won't fight for long."

The men each grabbed an arm and a leg, spreading her legs so Paula had a full view of her come soaked cunt. Jenny struggled and as she felt Paula's tongue on her clit she screamed, "Nooooo!"

Paula was right; the minute her clit felt the pressure Jenny's orgasm was rekindled and even heightened. Jenny had never dreamed of going with a woman, the though had never crossed her mind, she liked men but what was happening now was as good as any man had ever done.

Paula's tongue was expert in the art of teasing and pleasing a woman, she drove Jenny absolutely wild and it soon became clear that restraint was no longer needed. Jenny was totally lost to pleasure, she seemed to be floating above everyone watching as her body thrashed about wildly, as it screamed curses and profanities and begged for more. She saw Jake lift up Paula's behind and watched as he slid into her pussy, and felt the moan she released as he entered her.

Finally, Jenny's orgasm subsided and Paula's tongue stopped it ministrations, Jenny pulled herself upright and leaned against a chair watching as Jake fucked Paula from behind.

"Spit roast." John shouted as he stood in front of Paula who opened her mouth and took his erection deep into her throat, "Her tit's Jen, get her tit's"

Hesitating Jenny looked at Paula's boobs moving in time with the thrusting motion of the men. "Lie on your back and slide under." Jake said, "She likes it hard, get your own back on her quickly"

The thought of revenge mixed with the curiosity of touching a woman's tits sexually fired Jenny up. She got on her back and pushed herself under Paula until those erect nipples were an inch from her face.

Tentatively at first, she ran her hand over first one, and then the other, Paula let out a moan of pleasure, the thought that she had made Paula moan with pleasure excited Jenny, next she gently pinched a nipple, more moans and then she released her anger and pinched hard. Paula bucked hard nearly choking herself on Johns cock. Jenny was turned on now and took the final plunge. A thrill of sheer lust ran through her she took Paula's nipple into her mouth and then moved across to the other one, the more Paula moaned the harder she sucked or bit on the nipple until finally Paula gave one long shuddering muffled scream.

Jenny guessed the guys had come as they both pulled out and collapsed on the floor. "Well." John said, "Now I think we have all had at least one surprise tonight."

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"Well let's see now." John said, "Jenny never expected you to fuck her, or her brother or come to that did she ever expect to have any form of sex with a woman."

"That's fucking true." Jenny said, looking at Paula sheepishly.

"Paula wasn't expecting to get any sex tonight and we weren't expecting half of what happened to happen anyway, so we all got a nice surprise."

"Yeah your right." Jake said, "So what was it like then Jen when Paula made you come and then sucking on her tit, you know it's every mans dream to see two women at it don't you."

Jenny looked at him and said, "I didn't know and it was a bit of a surprise."

"For us as well we weren't expecting her back." John said, "How long had you been there Paula."

"Oh long enough to know I wanted a taste of her." Paula said, "I've never tasted so much come in one cunt."

"What do mean?" Jenny said a little bit insulted.

"Well let's see Jen, apart from your own ample juices you had John, Jake and Tommy's spunk inside that hole of yours." she said, "Now I've tasted them all, either as a single or as a cocktail." the pun made her laugh, and once Jenny got it she laughed as well.

"Well I don't know about you lot but I'm knackered." John said, "Do you wanna stop Paula or can you get home ok, its 3am a bit late to be out."

"No." Paula said, "I don't usually finish work till 2am so I am ok." she said, "Thanks anyway and Jen, I hope we can do it properly next time."

Jenny flushed but said nothing

They dropped Paula off at the car park floor and then carried on to the basement. Before they got out of the lift both of the guys had a final grope of Jenny's tits. The men made their way to there respective beds. While Jenny went for a shower.

It wasn't until she soaped herself that she realised the truth of what Paula had said. She was still dripping juices from her pussy, her lips were swollen and her bum ached. As she dried herself, she looked in the mirror and noticed the tiny red welts made by the wire whip. Looking at her reflection in the mirror tiles she said, "What the hell are you up to you silly woman." she laughed and answered her own question, "Just having some fun and a lot of unadulterated fucking."

As Jenny reached her room, she suddenly felt totally exhausted and as soon as her head hit the pillow, she fell asleep and dreamt of Paula's tits.

Saturday "Wake up sis, lots to do today." she heard Tommy say as he shook her. She had asked Tommy to wake everyone early.

The sight of her brother brought back the memory of the night before, and she felt a pang of guilt, not about what had happened which was beyond their control and something that she hoped he would never know. She felt guilty because when she thought of it she remembered how much unwitting pleasure he had given her, even now her pussy twitched at the thought.

"Ok Tommy, be right there." she said. As she got dressed, she shook off the feelings of guilt and looked forward to the rest of the day. Whatever else may have happened these last few days she had learnt a lot about herself, she was a lot more 'adventurous' than she ever believed. And she loved the new found energy and freedom she felt.

She dressed casual, a split skirt, modest but revealing if needed, and a tight top but no underwear, 'It might get in the way.' she thought. She walked casually to the breakfast table, all the others were there already, John gave her a smile and Jake winked at her with that leering grin he had, she shivered a little at the thought of suddenly seeing him fucking her from behind last night. She smiled and said, "Busy day today people, lot's to do so lets really get stuck in shall we."

John choked on a piece of toast, Jenny realised what she had said and found it hard not to burst out laughing. She grabbed a coffee and went over to Tommy "You ok Tommy?" she asked

"Yeah sis." Tommy said with an excited smile, "Never better, me and Paula, well we ..... You know we had sex, Jen it felt so good I can't stop thinking about it."

"I don't think I want to know Tommy." Jenny said, not sure how she should feel. If it had been any other man she would have loved it, even if they didn't know it was her, but this was Tommy, her brother describing how it felt fucking his sister. She decided that the only thing to do was hear it as Tommy fucking Paula. As Tommy went on about how good it was she wasn't sure that was going to be so easy, already she felt as though it was another man saying it, as though she was being complimented on her sexual prowess. "Sorry Tommy I better make sure they all know what they're doing." and she walked to the lift with the others.

A few minutes later and all the guys had gone off to there duties. Jenny walked back into the room, Tommy was in his kitchen singing to himself so she refilled her coffee and grabbing some toast went out onto the balcony. Even at this early hour she could tell it was going to be a really hot day, 'Life would be so much better if we could have the air con.' she thought trying to keep her mind clear of Tommy.

All she succeeded in doing was bring to mind all the other things that had happened this week. She had found a totally new sexual Jenny, one that was submissive without being dominated and dominant with femininity, a Jenny who just loved good sex, but would she be the same once life got back to normal, once she was back to men her own age, god what a boring thought. Whatever the sexual outcome she was going to like it here, her flat was up for sale and she had put an offer in for a house in the town, 'A new beginning for a new Jenny' she thought.

An hour later she was with Ben and Charlie. It would be this team that would start at the top and cheque that the system was ready for full operations, John and Jake would have to wait a while. No set time for break today so Tommy brought a trolley round and they each grabbed a coffee as they were working. They found one major fault which Ben tracked down but it meant that by lunchtime they were a little behind schedule. Several times Ben had run his hands over her bum or brushed her tits but Jenny ignored him, making it obvious that now the job had to come first.

As they were going down to lunch, Paula arrived to see Tommy. "Can I have a word first?" Jenny said, "In my office?"

"Yeah no probs." Paula said following her to the office.

Once the door was closed, Jenny pondered for a moment, Paula waited patiently, she knew what was coming, just not how it was going to arrive. "Do you like Tommy?" Jenny asked finally.

"Oh Jen." Paula said, as she sat down. "He's so cute."

"But do you like him, what I mean is...." "How could I do what I did?" Paula finished.

"Yes!"

"I'm sorry Jen, I didn't mean to hurt anyone, but...."

"But what?"

"Can I be honest and you not get mad?"

Jenny took a deep breath and said, "Yes ok, I will hear you out."

"Well, well you didn't like me, you made that pretty plain, you just ignored me all the time didn't even say hello. I do like Tommy he's adorable but if your asking will w e be married, the answer is no, I just love his humour and, well you made me angry and John told me what he wanted to do and I'd been drinking so I agreed."

"I did.... I do like you, even after what you did, at the end of the day it was ....well just another dog, and as long as Tommy never finds out, I would like everyone to forget about it. But I don't want Tommy hurt, he like's you very much."

"I cant pretend I'm an angel Jen cos you know I'm not, in fact I 'm a bit of a tart, I fuck who I like and bugger the rest, not bugger, well you know what I mean. But I did enjoy you last night, watching you with them was a...."

"Yeah ok Paula, don't remind me, I don't think I will ever forget it either, the whole thing was way out of my normal territory and you and....well what you did....how you made me feel was....well, bloody gob smacking."

Paula smiled, "You tasted fucking brill, and you've got such a light touch, you're not my first woman but you are my first virgin."

They both laughed at that under the circumstances, "Just try not to hurt him ok."

"Ok." Paula said and standing up held her arms out, "Friends then."

Jenny got up and put her arms round Paula's neck, "Friends." they hugged each other just a little longer than necessary and then Paula went to Tommy while Jenny joined the others for lunch.

As they were eating Jenny realised they had an empty seat. "Fred where's JJ?" Jenny asked.

"Oh sorry Jen." Ben interrupted, "He had a dental appointment, and I forgot to tell you, he should be back soon though."

"Ok, but we're pushing it to get this all done today." she said, "If we get the final check done tomorrow it will give us a well deserved day of doing nothing but play games."

"And not just computer games." John added, which made everyone laugh for some reason that Jenny couldn't figure.

By 6pm they were almost done, since lunch everyone had been running everywhere instead of walking, there was a real sense of urgency now and a great feeling of camaraderie, all of them against time sort of thing. Surprisingly by 8pm they were done, every pc had been fitted and checked, all the rubbish was gone and the offices were all ready to run, all that was left was the final test, and that would take a couple of hours tomorrow.

As they entered the main room Jenny said, "Ok guys you've worked really hard today, well done, Tommy crack open the rest of the beers, we'll get some more in for the party tomorrow, I think we've earned it."

"Ok Jen." Tommy said, "Paula is coming to dinner do you want her to bring some vodka?"

"No I don't think so Tommy, beer will do nicely." she said, with a smile at John, "So lets get changed for dinner then shall we guys."

"Here you are then Jen." JJ said handing her what was obviously clothes on a hanger.

"What's this JJ?" she asked a little confused.

"Well you did say if we got to final testing by tonight you...." he hesitated.

"You said you would show us your striptease." Fred finished.

She was gob smacked, they all looked at her, waiting, "I didn't." she said.

"I'm afraid you did Jen." Ben said, "and we all clubbed together to get you an outfit suitable for the occasion."

"But I cant, no I didn't say I would." she said, trying hard to remember if she had.

"Just before you went to bed." JJ said.

Then she remembered, a quick remark nothing more, "Fuck!" she said.

"So you remember then." Charlie said with a leering look on his face.

"If I remember rightly I said, 'you never know your luck,' which isn't the same as 'yes I will' she conceded.

"That's ok Jen." Jake said, "You wear the outfit and if we're lucky you'll strip it off, ok."

"What is it first?" she said smiling, "I know you lot and I'm not wearing a string vest."

"No!" Jen." JJ said, "John said it had to be classy so I took Paula with me, she said a woman's view would be much better, she said she knew you better than we did. I don't know what it is; none of us has seen it. She said you had to get ready and wait in your room till she come to get you"

Jenny smiled, well Paula did know her better than JJ, "Ok if I like it I will put it on but as to taking it off, don't bank on it cos it ain't happening.

She moved towards her room and John said, "Oh Jen."

"Yes John." she said slowly, "No underwear, I know."

This time it was John who was caught out, he wasn't going to be quite so blatant. The others all looked at her and then at him, he smiled, "A private bet, I said she didn't have the guts, so shoot me."

No chance of that happening, they were even more eager to get her dressed than to get her stripped. Jenny went into her room and uncovered the outfit that Paula had chosen; she hung it from the door and looked at it in surprise.

It was gorgeous, regal even. A body suit low cut below the bust, tight fitting, and boot cut legs and no sleeves. However, what really made it stand out was the zip fastener; it started at the bottom of the neckline, below the bust, went round the waist and twisted down one leg. Black, sparkly and very transparent, with three dark areas in the appropriate places. With it came a full-length flared over-coat made of the same material. The coat had sleeves and fastened at the neck where a stiff collar came up behind the head, not too big but enough to stand out. Finally black stay up stockings with a silver interwoven pattern, and one bright red garter.

Jenny couldn't wait to try it on, she grabbed her wash bag and went to the bathroom where she found a queue, "JJ's in there then Charlie and then me." Fred said.

Charlie knocked on the door, "JJ get out Jen wants to get ready."

Talk about eager Jenny thought, his face covered in shaving foam JJ dived out of the bathroom. "Sorry Jen." he said as he rushed off to the kitchen.

Charlie and Fred just watched as she went in. All this attention was getting to her; she loved it and even started singing in the shower until she remembered she probably had an audience. She used her best shower gel, and finally, just in case, she shaved herself clean. With just a towel wrapped round her she walked out of the shower and went to her room, she could feel all eyes watching her, the thought made her smile, and her pussy seemed to like it as well.

She took her time doing her hair and putting her face on, and then when all was ready she put her new outfit on. First the stockings and then the body suit, she checked her reflection in the glass, it fitted perfectly, it fit where it touched, there was no excess at all like a well fitting glove. The v-neck hid very little of her ample boobs and the darker patches of material only just hid her nipples, it was lucky she had shaved or her pubes would have spoilt the look. If her tits had sagged it would have looked awful, but they stood proud, as did her nipples. Paula must have used her hands to show the shop girl Jenny's size it fitted so well. She felt like a million dollars.

Then she put the over-coat on, again it was a perfect fit. Once the top was fastened, it opened out so that it hid nothing that the body suit revealed, it went to the floor and flowed out as she walked, the collar was ruffled, as were the sleeves. It was perfect, even if it was bought with a stripper in mind.

Paula's timing was perfect, she walked into Jenny's room and gave a huge smile, "Please say you like it, please." she said

Jenny couldn't help herself, she threw her arms round Paula's neck and said, "I love it, it's perfect."

"Walk, let me see." Paula bleated jumping up and down with excitement.

Jenny put on her sexiest walk and moved around the cramped space, as she came to a stop she said "Well....what do you think?"

"I knew it would look good on you the minute I saw it but I never imagined it would look that good." Paula said " You....your stunning." "Good enough to strip then or didn't they tell you that part."

"Well yes they did but that wasn't the reason I chose it, I just knew it was you, god I wish I was one of them right now."

"Didn't stop you last night." Jenny said laughing, "And anyway you look gorgeous yourself, it's the first time I've seen your legs, apart from last night that is."

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers