Jenny Ch. 03

Story Info
Anita watches and then joins in.
2.9k words
4.65
52.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please read Jenny Chapter One & Two first)

We both had left Mr. Clarke’s office very quickly yesterday afternoon after my second session of debauchery in two days. In fact I had left so quickly that until I got back into my office I had not realised that I had misplaced my knickers, and I was not going back to ask for them. Not thinking anything more of it until I was opening the package on my desk.

Strictly Private & Confidential was written in bold capital letters across the front of the A4 brown ‘Manila’ envelope. Sliding the contents out I was confronted with my knickers in a clear plastic bag. I was initially puzzled as I could see they were damp and sticking to the bag, on opening the bag an unmistakable aroma reached my nostrils. Semen! My underwear was splattered with traces of semen!

My phone rang still holding the package I answered with my free hand.

“Jenny Payne speaking” my standard answer as I puzzled at the state of my underwear and the sperm that was saturating the material.

“Clarke here………” I was not given the chance to react.

“Meetings cancelled for this afternoon I’m changing it to 5.00 p.m. tomorrow…tell Booth” he was about to hang up.

“….Ah yes I nearly forgot. Did you find your package?” I could here him smiling.

I was silent as I mused on a possible response.

“Well?” he barked.

“Yes……Yes sir I have just opened my envelope”

“And what have you found Miss Payne?” he obviously knew but wanted to here me tell him.

“My underwear.”

“And……….” He wanted to here more.

“They are in a plastic bag, thank you for returning them to me...” I was trying to avoid telling him the obvious.

“Good………” he paused obviously wondering whether he should push for a more accurate description.

“………..I took them home with me last night and while recalling to my wife our meeting with Miss. Booth both she and I got a little carried away….I’m sure you don’t mind!” I didn’t reply.

“Mrs. Clarke tells me that your personal fragrance is very sweet……. Which I must say I am inclined to agree with……..” He paused again, but I still remained silent.

“I love the feel of silk against my skin……Shall I tell you what she did?”

“Miss. Payne…….?” He prompted me.

“Yes sir”

“…..after we had both taken in your fragrance she wrapped your silky knickers around my very hard swelling erection and slowly brought me to a climax, she then wiped me clean with them… most gratifying I must say. We both thought it would be good to let you share the result……….”

“Thank you” was the only thing I could think to say.

The phone went dead as he hung up and I sat there in stunned silence.

I muttered to myself as I sat with my head in my hands.

“He had had a hand job with my knickers wrapped around his cock!”

I wasn’t sure if I was more angry than embarrassed.

I rammed the package into the top draw of my desk.

“That’s sick….how could he…..how could they do that…. That’s perverted.”

As the morning went on I found myself getting use to the idea of what had happened and even found myself trying to picture the scene.

Mr. Clarke telling his wife what had happened; holding and playing with my underwear, smelling my knickers and sharing my sexual aroma and scent. Initially it had made me feel unclean and used, but then after a while strangely aroused.

The more I pondered on the scenario the more excitement I felt. The very thought of Mr. and Mrs. Clarke being sexual aroused because of me, with him finally cuming over my knickers with Mrs. Clarke’s assistance. I found myself wishing I had been there to watch. The excitement grew to the point I kept taking the bag from the draw and opening it, lifting it to my nose and drawing in the salty aroma.

I was so sexually aroused that I was running my hand up and down my inner thigh under my skirt and letting my fingers massage and caresses myself through the gusset of my knickers.

My fingers continued there journey and slipped past the lace barrier and were soon delving between my very moist lips.

“Ooohhhhhhh…….that feels very good” I moaned quietly to myself “How does he do that to me”, he seems to have the ability to arouse me at will and cause me to have sexual yearnings and desires that I have never experienced in the past.

My fingers were now saturated with my own juices as I continued to pleasure myself, I felt so sexy in my black lace underwear and stockings that I worn to impress Mr. Clarke. As my thumb tweaked my clitoris I could feel my dampness coating my pubic hairs and I could smell my aroma in the air.

My phone rang and I was instantly transported back too reality, feeling very flustered I quickly re-arranged my clothing and picked up the phone.

“Jenny Payne speaking”

“Hi Anita here”

“Oh…umm ...Hi” sounding completely out of sorts.

She paused “Are you ok?”

“Oh….Ummmmh….yes I was just elsewhere………in mind I mean……. Sorry….with you now” I must have sounded like a babbling idiot.

“Oh by the way” I continued as regained my composure “Mr. Clarke has cancelled the meeting at 3 until tomorrow at 5, he asked me to tell you.”

The conversation was disjointed but we managed to arrange for her to come to my office for coffee at three.

After initially feeling very awkward with each other we shared our embarrassment and finally admit to each other our excitement concerning the previous afternoon’s events. She had also received a package from Mr. Clarke but hers had something very different enclosed.

We swapped envelopes. I peered in as I opened hers. Inside was a pink and white cardboard box about 10” long, with word “Rabbit” printed on the side. As pulled the box from the envelope I flushed as I realised that it was a vibrator.

“I’ve never seen anything like this before” holding the box up and looking towards Anita.

She blushed furiously as she admitted “… I have.” This was making her feel uncomfortable admitting that she had seen or even used a vibrator. “……they are very good!”

“You’ve used this already?” I looked a little surprised.

“No!” she sat forward sounding indignant. “No! Not that one, but one very similar”

“Oh I see”.

“Look at what you have!” holding up my knickers in there plastic bag. “How did they get like this?” I relayed the account that Mr. Clarke had given.

Taking her ‘Rabbit’ from the box and examining the lilac shaft more closely I read out the description on the box.

“Rampant Rabbit Deluxe” I raised my eyebrows and smiled as I read.

“Super soft six and a half inch lilac jelly PVC with adjustable slide control on the clitoral stimulation and main shaft.” I continued as I giggled like a school girl.

“Metal balls in the central shaft give increased sensation and stimulation”

“Oh what’s this” a type written card had slipped out of the box, I picked it up from my desk and read it out loud.

“Miss Booth you will find this very useful at our next meeting so bring it with you, and in the mean time feel free to practice……….Mr. Clarke” I tittered out loud.

“What is he like? Are you going to practice?” Looking directly at Anita

“Yes” she admitted shyly as she went very red.

My fingers played around with the switch on the ‘Rabbit’s’ base and it made me jump as it sprang into life, pulsating, vibrating and wriggling in my hand.

“Wow………” I exclaimed “it certainly feels very good and this little bit here………” playing with the clitoral stimulator” looks very……….. ingenious”.

“Try it!” Anita looked embarrassed at her own suggestion as she wriggled uncomfortably in her seat the other side of my desk, “….why not try it?”

“I’ll borrow it this evening if I may and bring it back in the morning”. Not realizing what she had in mind.

“No…….” biting her bottom lip. “Try it now……”

“Right now?” unshaw I was hearing what she was suggesting.

“Yes right now” she stood and walked to the door clicking the latch so no one could enter. Walking back she shut my blinds and then perched on the corner of my side of the desk.

“Yes now!” I pondered for a moment, still feeling unfulfilled from earlier I was easy.

“Ok I Will!” I smiled as pushed my chair back I stood up turned to my right with my back to Anita.

“Get my zip please“looking over my shoulder.

She reached forward and obliged by unclasping my skirt and gently unzipping it. I was sure her hands lingered on my buttock but I said nothing, gently tugging at my hips she pulled my skirt to the floor revealing my black stockings, suspenders and knickers. I swung round and pulled my knickers down to my ankles I slipped one foot out and sat back down in my chair.

“Lovely……..” Anita mumbled as she watched with keen interest.

My pussy was already very moist and I was very receptive as the tip of the Rabbit entered me, I then switched it on.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed as suddenly my whole universe was centered on my haven. “It is very good……………” I could hardly get the words out as I pushed the whole six and half inches home.

“Oh my god!” the clitoral stimulator hit its target.

“It is very good” Anita replied as she moved from the edge of the desk and knelt in front of my open legs. She reached forward and slowly released my blouse buttons, allowing her to massage my full breasts in there black lace bra.

“Ahhhhhhhhh…..yes……………..ooohhhhhhh yes” was my only response to her fingers tweaking my erect nipples and massaging my globes.

She whispered as I continued to maneuver the Rabbit and she continued the assault on my chest.

“See Jenny I knew you would like my little toy” I could hear her smiling “ummmmh lovely…………….. I want to here you cum”

That statement just pushed me nearer and nearer to the point of orgasm, as my universe continued to decrease in size and all that mattered was the pleasure I was feeling.

She placed one hand on my right thigh and the other on my hand as it controlled our ‘Toy’.

“Let me take over” as she encouraged me to loosen my grip and let her have her way. My hands fell to my thighs and I used them to open my legs still wider.

My moaning was starting to build in volume as she varied both the pulsating speed and the angle of attack.

“My god this is very good…………Oh yes………ummmmmmmmmmhhhhhh…….oh my god” I persuaded her to continue “Lovely…oh please……ummmmh”.

“Jenny” she was trying to get my attention. “Jenny look at me I something to tell you”

I lifted my head and opened my eyes.

“Whattttt……?” I was struggling under the circumstances to get the words out.

“Mr. Clarke didn’t send me the ‘Rabbit’…….. Its mine!”

“Yours?” I looked puzzled “you mean you planned this………………”

“Oh yes and not alone either I had Mr. Clarke’s help” holding up my soiled knickers in her spare hand.

“What he didn’t tell you that his wife was wearing these at the start of last evening that we spent together; by ‘we’ I mean Mr. & Mrs. Clarke and I. And I she was wearing these very knickers as I saw them very close up! It wasn’t until this morning that the three of us though it would be nice to send you a little package” Smiling as she talked realizing that I was powerless to resist as she continued her assault on me.

It suddenly dawned on me that she and Mr. Clarke had been working together all along, and that I was merely a pawn in their sexual game.

She pushed my sperm enhance knickers up under my nose, the salty aroma again met with my approval.

“Ahhhhhhhhh….” I gasped as I felt myself moving towards the point of no return.

“You’ll be able to taste the real thing tomorrow, the difference being it will be fresh and more plentiful”

My mind went into overdrive and I became overwhelmed with the arousal. I was out of control as my body was sent into convulsions of orgasm that I could not prevent.

“Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I moaned loudly as reached my summit “Oh yes….wow…….wow…..Oh yes……Ahhhhhhhhh……Yessssssssssss”

After a few moments I returned from my peek; Anita simply smiled, turned off the ‘toy’ removing it from me and let it drop to the floor. She then took me by surprise as she dropped her head between my legs and let her tongue stroke my very sensitive lips, her fingers opened me up and her tongue drove deep into me.

“Ahhhhhh…………” I whimpered “Oh Anita…………..I can’t take much more…….Ahhhhhhhhh.” she continued devouring me.

“Oh this is wonderful……..yes...yes…yes……….oh my God” I couldn’t believe it I was cuming again and I had never had a multiple orgasm so quickly before.

Her tongue skillfully darted and probed around my womanhood.

I was much louder this time.

“Oh Yessssssssssss!” I nearly screamed with delight as I held her head firmly in place.

“Oh Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss” she had me again.

My hands were running through my own hair as I arched my back and slid down in my chair. I was completely lost in the blissful pleasure of the moment.

For what seemed an age Anita kissed and caressed all around my inner thighs and stomach, but kept her fingers gently moving in and around my very wet pussy.

“Wow your wonderful Anita” I whispered in a soft voice “Just wonderful……….”

“Good I’m glad you approve. Better than that Terry of yours then?” raising herself so she was upright. Smiling as she spoke.

“Oh yes……much” as I bit my bottom lip

“You just wait until tomorrow my dear; you will be begging to be fucked. Showing everyone what a tramp you are and you will not care who does it to you either!”

I was so turned on by her conversation and was enjoying her gentle caresses that I just did not want her to move her fingers away from me.

“Ahhhhhhhhh…………” I whimpered again. “Oh Anita…………..I …………”

“Yes Jenny” with a knowing look on her face and a teasing tone to her voice.

“I want …………..” her fingers were raising my height of arousal to the point we could here them slopping around my entrance.

“You want what my dear?” tilting her head slightly. “Come on don’t be shy I know you’re a slut so just tell me what you want.”

“I want to feel a cock inside me now I can’t wait until tomorrow!” I was flushing with embarrassment at my own directness and crudeness, yet by being direct I found it heightened my pleasure still further.

“A throbbing, swelling cock inside here” she opened me up and continued to caresses me.

“Ahhhhhhhhh Yes…………” God this was exciting me beyond any boundary I had ever reached before.

“What now Jenny? Do you want it now you slut?” she questioned me. “Right now you whore?”

“Ahhh Yes! Right now!” I blurted out nearly pleading for some relief.” Yes. Yes……NOW!”

“Tell me what you want right now you little slut” she could sound so masterful when she wanted too.

“I want to be fucked by a thick throbbing cock!” I did too! I was desperate and she had got me to this point and I wouldn’t have cared who was attached to it either.

“You want this cock to do what to you?” she persisted with her question.

“I want to be fucked by a thick hard cock! I want it to swell inside me and explode…………please” I was begging her.

She removed her fingers and replaced them immediately with our ‘Toy’, and grabbing my hand offered me control.

“Oh my …..God that’s good!” I called out as suddenly my whole universe was centered on my pussy again.

“It is ………….very good……………” I was nearly speechless as I pushed the whole six and half inches home.

She stood and walked to the door.

“See you tomorrow Jenny. My little whore…..” leaving the door wide open she walked out.

I was in a daze and was climbing to the point of orgasm again. Not immediately realizing how vulnerable I was looking, slouched in my chair no skirt or knickers showing my stockings to the world, with my blouse open wide and my ‘Toy’ buzzing away. It took me a moment or two to weigh up in my mind whether to abandon my pleasure and shut the door or just carry on as I was.

I had gone past the point of caring and I was not going to stop, but was agonizing. What happens if another member of staff comes past my office door and finds me like this?

I dropped to the floor behind my desk on all fours, well actually two knees with one arm supporting my upper body while the other continued to hold my new found friend in place. Moments later I came noisily, wave after wave of orgasm traveled down my spine as my ‘Toy’ and hand were engulfed with moisture that flowed from me. I was left a quivering mess now slumped on the floor behind my desk.

I dressed myself slowly after closing my door and then just sat and contemplated what had happened to me over the last few days. And also pondered on what was going to happen to me in the future!

To Be Continued.

(Please take the time to vote and comment on this and the other two stories; I especially appreciate ideas for future episodes…. Thank you)