Jenny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------

From their position behind the boxes, Jenny and Johnny watched Sandy's gangbang in awe. When she finally fell asleep on the pool table, Johnny checked his watch. They'd gone at it for over an hour.

"I can't believe she could take so many cocks." Jenny said, partly in amazement and partly in jealousy. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she almost wished Johnny hadn't intervened so that she could have been the one to get so much attention from the boys.

"Of course she can." Johnny said with a smile. "She's a cheerleader. If she couldn't then she'd just be a lowly gymnast."

Jenny laughed. "So how come you don't go over there and fuck her? I'm sure Sandy won't mind, even if she is asleep."

"I just want to make sure you get your video. Now that you have one of her, you two can work out a stalemate. Besides, my girlfriend might not like it if I banged Sandy."

"Oh, you have a girlfriend." Jenny looked down to hide the disappointment on her face.

"Well, I was kind of hoping you would be."

"What? Me?" Jenny threw her arms around the man's neck. "Of course! But you have to do one thing first."

"Anything!"

She smiled up at him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "After everything that's happened today, I really need you to give me a good fucking." To prove her point, Jenny stepped away from him and slid off the skimpy dress Sandy had made her wear. She sighed in relief as, for the first time all week, she was naked of her own free will.

Johnny immediately began removing his own clothes. His need to wrap himself around Jenny's tight little body was too powerful for him to ignore. Once his clothes were gone, he pulled the naked brunette over to him by her slender waist and pressed her soft, lightly tanned skin up against him. The warmth her body gave off drove a moan from him. Johnny brought his lips down on her own and they kissed as they sunk to the floor together.

Jenny slid down onto her back and positioned her legs apart, waiting for Johnny to mount her. He was there instantly, cupping the back of her head with both hands as he lowered his weight onto her. Johnny could feel a shiver run through the cheerleader's body as the tip of his cock pressed itself against her vaginal lips. As he slowly pressed himself deeper into her, he could feel Jenny's heat and wetness proudly proclaiming how desperately she needed release. Johnny certainly did not want to disappoint her their very first time together and quickly worked himself into a steady pace, careful to try and stimulate her clit and g-spot with every thrust.

It was difficult for Johnny to believe just what an effect it was having on Jenny. She was pumping her body as hard as she could, trying to increase the force of his thrusts with her own humping. Jenny also seemed to have had lost control of her breathing, continuously breaking their kissing to pant and moan. She had as little control of hands, which appeared to be urgently mapping every inch of the man riding her. But it was her pussy that was having the greatest effect on him. The little thing was dripping juices down both their thighs and didn't appear to have any intent on stopping. Johnny hoped it wouldn't because Jenny's hole was by far the best he had ever gone at.

"Gggnnnaaa hhhhaaaa aaahh! Fuck me! I'm gonna cum! AHHHH!" Jenny started kicking her slender legs into the air as her pussy exploded into a volcanic orgasm. Her muscles seemed to clamp down on his cock like a vice, which was too much for Johnny. He felt his shaft begin to throb and start launching sperm deep into Jenny. This only added fuel to the raging fire that seemed to be tearing apart Jenny from the inside. Her pussy was gushing now as it contracted around the cock filling it, trying to milk every last drop from it.

"Ahhh! Ooohhhh! Aaahhhh!" It took another minute for Jenny to come down from her orgasm. Her face was red and had beads of sweat running down it by the time she was done. The effort left her panting for breath while her pussy tingled with satisfaction. She was still gasping when Johnny finally had the energy to roll off of her.

The couple both jumped in surprise once the separated. All the men who had been by the pool table had come over to see what the commotion was behind the boxes. They had stayed to watch the rest of the show with growing lust and growing cocks. Jenny smiled at them and, true to her nature as a tease, tweaked her nipples at them as well.

"Sorry boys, but I already have what I want." She reached over and gave Johnny's penis a tug for fun. "If you need a bit more, why not go give that dirty girl Sandy a much needed bath." The five frat boys responded immediately. Jenny and her new boyfriend watched as they positioned themselves around the pool table on which rested the still-sleeping Sandy.

Having already started jerking off as they watched Jenny and Johnny going at it, the frat boys needed little time to finish what they had started. Soon there were five groans and as many streams of semen flying through the air. Most of it landed on her torso as the boys seemed to have wanted to aim for her mammoth breasts. Jenny was satisfied to see one of the frat boys hit her right in the face. Some of the cum dripped into the sleeping girl's mouth, but most ended up seeping into her hair.

When the five men were done, Jenny let the camera that had still been rolling go on for several more minutes to capture the image of Sandy's sleeping body covered and filled with cum. Once she was satisfied that she'd gotten enough on the redhead to never have to worry about being bothered by her again, she shut the camera off and got dressed.

12