Jenny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers

"For the first time ever, my life has meaning, and focus, and you are at the center of it all. You are my life now, and you have made me the happiest woman in the world." she said, looking deeply into my eyes. Then, I saw that change in her eyes as her inner beast appeared. "Now, are you going to get undressed, or do I have to rip those clothes off you?" she said, and not entirely in jest. Of course, keeping Jenny happy is now my purpose in life, so I wasted no time in shedding my clothes. She waited, still dressed in her nightgown, perhaps reading my thoughts again.

When I was naked, she came to me, merging her body with mine as only she can, consuming me with a kiss. The feel of her voluptuous body wrapped in silky fabric was an instant turn on, and we spent some time in our embrace, with her rubbing her body all over mine while our tongues performed their ancient dance. Finally, she pulled back and allowed me to slowly pull the nightie over her head, revealing her full, ripe figure to my eyes. I fell down on my knees, and began to stroke and kiss her swollen belly. Looking up, I could see her face framed by her massive breasts and very erect nipples. I could smell her musk, indicating her arousal, as did the feral look in her eyes.

Gently pushing her back, she sat on the bed with her legs over the edge. I spread her thighs, and gazed upon her womanhood. Her lips were swollen and already gaping open, and her juices were beginning to flow, leaving a wet trail down her thighs. I began to kiss my way up her inner thighs, licking the juices there as I moved towards my goal. Jenny was watching me closely, following the progress of my tongue as I came ever nearer to paradise. When I reached the top of her thighs, I licked all the way around her outer lips, teasing them, but avoiding her clit, which was already erect and in full view.

Gently, she grabbed my head and turned my face up to meet her gaze, and said "Don't make me hurt you!" So much for foreplay!

With her warning, I now moved in to attack her directly. I licked vigorously up her slit, allowing my tongue to delve into her depths, swirling about and gathering her juices. She moaned loudly, and fell back on the bed to lay flat, while spreading her thighs wide to allow me full access. After probing her inner recesses, I move up to her clit, sucking it between my lips, while swirling my tongue in rapid circles around its mass. She growled her pleasure, urging me on. As I continued to suck on her massive clit, I inserted my index finger up to the knuckle into her vagina, curling it upwards in a come hither motion, thereby rubbing that innermost sensitive spot. I was rewarded with an instant orgasm, as she climaxed without warning. I held onto her thighs and continued my ministrations, attacking her clit with lips, tongue and teeth, while stroking her inner sweet spot relentlessly. Her climax not only continued, but seemed to build to new heights, and she was now bucking wildly on the bed. Only my tight grip on her thighs allowed me to maintain my contact.

She was now screaming "Oh my God! What are you doing to me? Don't stop! Whatever you do, don't stop!" Her words finally degraded into deep, guttural moans as she rode the orgasm to its end. When she finally quieted down, I eased off, kissing and licking her gently until her spasms ceased. When I crawled up to lay beside her on the bed, she was panting and flushed. After a moment, she looked at me, and said "I don't know what you just did, but I have never felt anything like that before!" I laughed, and leaned over to give her a very wet kiss, as my face was soaked in her juices. She licked all around my face, cleaning her own fluids off me, before sucking my tongue into her mouth for a wanton kiss. This was her signal that she was now ready to proceed.

We moved up to the center of the bed, where, not surprisingly, she pushed me onto my back and mounted me with practiced ease. I started stroking her pregnant belly, running my hands in gentle circles around her bulge. She was grinding away on my shaft, her eyes now glazed and unseeing as she became totally focused on the friction of our two loins. I moved my hands up to cup her massive breasts, hefting their weight and marveling at how firm they felt. I began to tease her nipples, which were fully erect and, judging by the change in pitch of her now constant moaning, very sensitive.

Pushing my self up, I took her right nipple into my mouth, sucking for all I was worth, while flicking it with my tongue. This really got her attention, as she grabbed my head and pulled me to her breast. I began to nibble on her sensitive flesh, at first gently, then with more abandon. My hand sought out her other breast, finding and manipulating her left nipple. Her pace on my cock had increased, telling me her time was near. I began to chew on the nipple in my mouth, while twisting and tugging on the other. I felt her vaginal muscles clench powerfully, locking onto my cock like a fist, while she nearly shattered the windows with her scream. I might have cum with her, but for the tight grip that her inner muscles maintained on my shaft. I had no choice but to ride out her storm, wondering if my poor cock would survive.

After what seemed like eons, but was certainly only moments, her spasms subsided as she came down from her high. She opened her eyes and looked at me dreamily, leaning over to give me a loving kiss.

"OK, lover, now it is your turn. You have given me the two best orgasms of my life, and I don't think I have it in me for another. I want you to come inside me, filling me with your seed. Consider it practice for the future, as once I have this baby, I want you to give me another." As she said this, she began a slow humping, while her inner muscles began to ripple up and down my shaft. I had never felt anything like this before, and the combined motions were rapidly pushing me towards my own climax. I groaned, trying to hold back, but to no avail. With an upward thrust, my cock erupted, pumping everything I had into her waiting depths. She continued her motions, milking me of every last drop. At last, when my cock had stopped twitching, she lifted off of me, and moved up to cuddle at my side.

We embraced for a long while, basking in the afterglow of our passion. Before she drifted off to sleep, I looked into her eyes, and said "I love you Jennifer Daniels, more than life itself."

She replied "And I love you, Josh Daniels, with everything I am: Heart, soul, body, and mind, until the end of time." We kissed, and snuggled closer, and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

*

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Attributed to Mark Twain, speaking to a graduation class.

ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers
12