Jenny Cheats Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was long moments before she returned to reality, her pussy fluttering around him. He watched her, sucking and pinching her nipples, his tongue toying with the piercings.

When her orgasm finally subsided she laughed nervously.

He smiled up at her as she slowly rode his dick, sliding up and down as the sounds of traffic and their sex engulfed them. Occasionally she'd catch Karen's eye in the rearview mirror but for the most part she was enjoying Kevin's massive tool too much to care what else was going on.

"Tell me how you two met." He said, pressing the plug into her deeply.

She grinned down at him, sliding all the way up until his dick almost popped out of her and then back down. When she'd pushed down to his root she took his balls in her hand, squeezing them softly and told the story.

As she recounted that evening on the beach where she'd first met her husband she felt like she was having one long, slow orgasm. The betrayal of it all felt so delicious. She couldn't get enough. She rode him slow, even though she wanted to bounce on his cock like a madwoman.

She certainly had plans for that later but for now the kink was getting her off just as much as his dick and she reveled in it.

They had pulled into a residential neighborhood and by the time Jen finished her story they were pulling into a driveway. As she climbed off his dick she felt the wanting hollowness of it groaned, kissing his neck.

"You'll have to tell me the story of your engagement next." He said, grinning at her and trying to get his dick in his pants.

"I was going to save that for when you fuck my ass." She giggled and she could tell the news effected Karen, the woman missed a step on her way to unlocking the door. She opened her side of the backseat and stepped out, not bothering to cover herself.

She walked to their front door, completely nude except her stomach and followed Karen into the entryway.

Kevin was still exiting the truck and she had a few moments alone with Karen and she pinned the woman's body to the wall with her own. "You like watching your fat-cocked husband drill me?" She said, her voice barely a whisper but her mouth was almost pressed against the woman's ear.

She nodded shyly but her hand was grabbing Jen's ass.

"You're going to be my fluffer tonight." She cooed at the woman. "When he shoots his load all over me or up my ass, you're going to get him hard again." She kissed the woman's cheek. "I want him to fuck me all night and I want you to be the one that made it possible." Kevin was approaching the door now, his dick tenting his dress pants.

"When I'm all done fucking him and doing all the things you wont let him, and he just can't fuck me any more, you're going to make me cum. Then I'll let you have that cock back." She moaned into Jen's mouth as they kissed deeply. She pulled away as Kevin chuckled behind them.

"Having fun without me, ladies?" He asked, watching them appraisingly.

They both smiled at him and he led them to the bedroom. Karen stripped down and Jen removed her dress. They both kept their heels on.

Karen laid down on her back, her head over the edge of the bed. They'd done this sort of thing before, Jen thought as Kevin pushed his meat into her mouth. She took all of him, to which Jen could only marvel. His balls were resting on her nose and cheeks.

He wasn't gentle as he throat fucked her for a minute or so. Jen climbed above Karen in a sixty nine but didn't touch the woman. Karen was vigorously finger fucking her sopping cunt and she enjoyed the view.

Kevin pulled out of his wife's mouth and slipped into Jen's waiting snatch. She groaned as he begin to pound her, not bothering to go slowly. She looked down between her tits and saw Karen sucking and licking his balls as he cheated on her.

She came two more times as he railed her from behind. Finally she heard herself say it, "Cum baby. Cum inside me." She'd never let another man cum in her pussy before. Her mouth and ass plenty but never her pussy. She didn't care. She had a few morning after pills and she wasn't about to miss out on the opportunity for him to shoot a load deep inside her.

He lasted another minute before he grabbed both her her wrists and impaled her deeply on his dick, shooting rope after rope of hot cum deep inside her. She came again, with him and her screams and his grunts filled the room.

She felt Karen's tongue brush her pussy lips as she licked the tiny bit of her husbands shaft that wasn't inside Jen.

Jen squeezed Karen's tits and groaned. "That's it, get to work." She said, still breathing heavily. She wanted him hard and up her ass. She couldn't believe what a turn on it was to fuck a married man in front of his wife.

Kevin slipped out of her pussy and they both groaned. Instead of hearing the slurp of Karen on his prick though, she felt Karen's mouth cover her cunt as her tongue slid inside. She gasped and sat up.

Understanding what Karen wanted she smiled and reached behind her. She grabbed a handful of the womans hair and pulled up, mashing her face against her freshly fucked pussy.

"Mmm...that's nice. Do you taste that? That's all you wanted, wasn't it? A real woman to come and fuck your husband. You just wanted a little taste of cum." She could feel the woman's tongue darting in and out of her and she felt Karen swallow once.

She began to grind her cunt on the woman's face. "See how much he gave me? That's after he already shot a load down my throat." She pushed, feeling his cum funnel out of her and started to have another orgasm on the woman's mouth.

Jen felt the buttplug leave her ass and when she turned to smile at Kevin she saw that he wasn't the one that had taken it out. She lifted her ass slightly, feeling Karen's tongue leave her completely.

"Ask him to fuck me in the ass."

The woman between her legs spoke, her voice small. "Please, Kev...fuck her ass. I want to watch."

He stepped closer and slipped his hard-again dick between her legs. She could feel it throbbing as it rested between her spread pussy lips. It pushed against her clit and she looked between her legs to see Karen licking it fervently.

Kevin pulled away and Karen fastened her lips around Jen's clit, sucking and licking.

He was slowly but insistently pushing against her ass. She felt herself open up and then he was inside of her, his shaft slowly disappearing into her.

Beneath her Karen stiffened and moaned into Jen's pussy. She blinked and then smiled as Karen squirted all over their bedding, her fingers flying in and out of her gushing slit.

Jen purred as Karen all but screamed against her clit and her husband bottomed out in her ass.

She reflected on the road that brought her here to Denver and smiled to herself. She was never going to get caught.

12