Jenny Cums to College Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny and prepare for the college year.
7k words
4.42
105.4k
27
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

I felt that stiff, hard rod driving deep inside of me, trying to penetrate to depths seldom reached before. I powerfully drove my hips upward, attempting to take more of that pulsing member between the tight, wet lips of my pussy. I felt that I was just nearing the point where I was going to experience a mind-blowing orgasm. My reverie was suddenly interrupted as a voice beckoned, "Jenny.  Jenny, it's time to get up." Then I heard my sister, Ann, say, "Damn, you can't get enough; can you, girl? As much sex as we have been having lately, I would think that you would sleep peacefully every night."

That hard thick cock that I thought that I had been feeling was really only my own hand; my fingers had been probing the inner reaches of my cunt. It had seemed so real, only to be interrupted by the voice of my sister. I opened my eyes and looked at Ann. I asked, "Couldn't you have waited five more minutes. I couldn't see his face; but he had such a magnificent cock and I was just about ready to cum."

Ann approached my bed and leaned over. She gave me as kiss as she rubbed one of my small tits, making my hard nipples even longer than they were. She said, "I'm sorry, Jenny. If the tables were turned, I would be unhappy too.  You need to get moving; it's past eight o'clock and we want to be on the road no later than ten. We still have some more stuff to load into the van."

I pulled a T-shirt over my head and went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Of course, my mother gave me a hard time about sleeping so late. Normally, I am a fairly early riser; but apparently my erotic dream kept me asleep a little longer than usual. After downing my cup of coffee, I went to the bathroom to shower. I was now awake enough to realize that it was indeed Wednesday, the day that we planned for our trip.

I am an exceptionally tall, but thin girl. I am five-foot, eleven-inches tall and I only weigh one hundred and fifteen pounds. I have very small boobs. When I wear a bra, it is only a size 30A. I have a small waist that measures twenty inches. My hips flare out to thirty inches, accentuating my tight, well-formed ass. I am quite athletic. In high school, I excelled at basketball and volleyball; but I was more interested in my studies and, of course, sex.

I am a blonde; but I am far from the typical dumb-blonde. In high school, I earned a smattering of B's; but I earned mostly A's in a fairly tough curriculum. Very shortly, I would be enrolled in the university as a freshman. That is why Ann was anxious for me to get ready. The university is in Barstoll, which is almost one hundred and twenty miles from our hometown of Millbrook. Ann has rented a house in Barstoll that we are going to live in for the upcoming school year. We have accumulated many things that we will need to set up housekeeping. Our trip today will be in the van that we have borrowed from daddy's factory and we are taking most of that stuff to the house today. We are going to go shopping at garage sales in Barstoll for some furniture for the house. A four-bedroom house would be expensive to furnish, if the bargains to be found at garage sales were not available.

When I returned to my bedroom, I pulled on very tight pair of short-shorts. The bottoms of the cheeks of my ass were plainly visible beneath the shorts. I put on a loose-fitting halter-top and I was ready to help Ann finish loading the van. Most of the things that we were taking had been loaded the night before; but a couple of items remained in the garage. Also, we had to pack our luggage. We planned to stay three or four nights. We had finished loading everything and we went into the house to say goodbye to our mother.

Our mother is different. She is very open-minded about everything, including sex. The month of July did stretch the limits of her open-mindedness, however. My escapades alone would have had a normal forty-three year old woman checking into the loony bin or reaching for a bottle of booze at nine o'clock in the morning. Mom is quite short at five-foot-two; but she has a killer body. Her beautiful 36C breasts top off a one hundred and ten pound body. Those boobs barely sag and on occasion, she is able to get by without wearing a bra. Her favorite thing is shopping, although she does spend a considerable amount of time working for various social causes. Throughout my life, she has always been there to support me or to help me through any of the problems that any girl runs into as she is growing up. I know that Ann appreciates her support as much as I do.

Ann gave our mother a hug and a kiss. Mom told us, "Your father just called and he wanted to know if you were on the road yet. I told him that you were putting your luggage in the van and you would probably be leaving in less than ten minutes. He said that he would be leaving work in about thirty to forty minutes, so he should be arriving shortly after you do. He said that he would meet you at the motel."

As I was giving mom a hug and a kiss, Ann was saying, "When he calls back, and we all know that he will, tell him when we left and that we will be waiting for him."

Ann and I began to walk out of the house. As we reached the front door, I told mom, "Tell daddy that the longer that he makes us wait for him the more expensive supper is going to be."

Ann had the van on the interstate in short order. I leaned back and thought about what was ahead for us. At the beginning of the summer, I would never have believed that Ann and I would be preparing to share a house while we were away at college. We have always gotten along; but we were never real close. After all, the three years difference in our ages and the difference in our interests hardly brought us close as we were growing up. I was often considered the pest, as most younger sisters are. I often thought that she was being a little too bossy, as most older sisters are. There always existed, however, that sisterly bond. There was never any doubt that we loved each other and would never consciously do any thing to hurt the other.

Fate is what brought us closer together and that is what started off a glorious and exciting month of July. Our aunt and uncle and their two sons were coming to visit us for three weeks. Since there is only one extra bedroom in our house, my mother decided that Ann could move in with me. Ann was the one that had to move because there were two beds in her room and mom wasn't sure how squeamish her nephews would be about sleeping in the same bed. Ann and I each had had the same concern about the move. How were we going to be able to play with ourselves before going to sleep with someone in bed with us? When we learned that we were both concerned about the same thing, we decided that we wouldn't worry about what we wore or didn't wear to bed and we would be open about our masturbation.

That first night, Ann had been fucking herself with a banana and after it had been in her pussy for quite some time, she offered me a taste. At that time, I was of the belief that the only women who ate pussy were lesbians. The idea of tasting another woman's pussy repulsed me. Ann asked what was the difference between tasting someone else's pussy juices and licking your own juices off of your fingers or some guy's tongue. I tasted her banana and then let her taste my pussy. I loved it so much that I ate her pussy that night and have been eating almost every pussy that I come near ever since. It is not as good as the feel of a hard, pulsing cock; but it is pretty damn good.

A broad smile crossed my face as I began to think about our cousins. They were nineteen and twenty and they were gorgeous. Neither of them was a virgin; but they were both damn close. That first day we teased the hell out of them and later that night we fucked them. We kept them quite satisfied for the next three weeks. Ann's birthday was around this time and she had made a strange request for a birthday present. She wanted to fuck our daddy. Mom was hesitant to go along with Ann's request; but after Ann and I ate mom's pussy, she acquiesced. It was a weird vacation.

When Ann told everyone what she wanted for her birthday, I made it clear that I wanted daddy after she had her turn. Aunt Betty, it turned out, wanted to fuck her sons and she was already fucking our daddy. Mom, we learned had been fucking Uncle Bill, her brother, since they were teenagers. Mom and Aunt Betty also got it on together quite often. I think that everyone had sex with everyone else during that three-week span. The guys, however, being a little more narrow-minded than the women, confined themselves to fucking the women.

I began to think about our future housemates. Ann, I had lived with off and on for most of my life, so I didn't think that there would be any problem there. The one that I knew the least about was Mia Collier. I had never met the girl. The information that I learned from Ann was the extent of my knowledge about Mia. Mia had been Ann's roommate in the dormitory the previous year. Ann had learned early in the year that Mia was an avowed lesbian. It seems that the two of them began to satisfy each other and it actually helped Ann's grades that year. The number of cocks that I have seen Ann take is a testament to the fact that Mia was not able to convert Ann. I was going to be able to meet Mia the following morning. We were meeting her for breakfast and then the three of us would shop the garage sale circuit.

When I thought about the fourth member of our new household, I began to feel a tingling between my legs. That this person was even being allowed to live in our house was proof of our mother's trust in our judgment and her open-minded attitude. Donnie Martin had been our neighbor since before I began kindergarten. He and I are only a month or so apart in age and we seemed to go through the same stages in life at the same times. We were both quite curious about the human body and about sex. We started about by exploring each other's bodies and then progressed to oral sex. Shortly after that, he popped my cherry. We continued to have sex on a regular basis all of the way through school. We have never dated, however.

Just before junior year of high school, Donnie started to date Valerie Sanders. They both claimed to care very much for one and other; but Donnie had graduated from high school without even being able to play with her bare boobs. Donnie was a very assertive and confident person and the attitude that he had about Valerie was just not in keeping with his personality. Donnie had left with his family for their annual six-week camping trip; but a death in Donnie's family resulted in Donnie and his cousin, Sarah, being in town for a week. Sarah, it turns out, had been fucking Donnie for quite some time. She also loved to eat pussy and was quite adept at it. She wasn't as willing as Donnie or I to accept Valerie's attitude about sex. Sarah and I discovered that Valerie loved sex; she was just afraid of the pain that she feared accompanied fucking for the first time. Sarah convinced Valerie that she needed to get it over with. The two of us helped prepare Valerie for her deflowering and once she had felt a cock sliding in and out of her tight quim, she couldn't get enough.

Before Sarah and Donnie returned to their vacation in Minnesota, the four of us were joined by Ann, my two cousins and a former teacher of ours who had been eating Valerie's pussy regularly for more than a year. Then one day when Ann and I were in our pool we got horny. The problem was that there were four guys and only two of us. Ann and I are both highly sexed and probably could have handled all four guys; but Valerie was more than willing to come running when we called. That party lasted for a day and a half. That was the weekend when Ann decided to take a cock up her ass for the first time.

The thought of all of those hard cocks and those juicy pussies was dancing in front of my eyes when I heard my name being called. For the second time in one day, Ann had caught me in the middle of an erotic dream. I looked down at myself and my halter-top was pushed up above my tits and my shorts were open. Part of my hand was buried deep within the reaches of my hairless cunt. Keeping her eyes on the road, Ann smiled and said, "Another hot dream, huh? I think that my baby sister is going to have to be taken care of this evening."

"God, yeah. I was just thinking back about all of the sex that we had during the summer."

"Our trip isn't long enough to be thinking about ALL of the sex that we had this summer."

"How long have I been dozing?"

"Since we got on the interstate."

"How long has that been?"

"About a hundred and some miles. That's the Barstoll exit right ahead of us."

I fastened my halter-top. Once I was satisfied that my tits were barely covered, I refastened my shorts. Out of habit, I licked the taste of myself off of my fingers. Ann drove to close to the heart of town and pulled into the parking lot of a motel. Daddy had made a reservation for us. Although it was only a little after noon, they had told daddy that they were fairly certain that they could have our room ready for us early. I gladly let Ann put the room on her credit card. Although daddy paid the bill on both of our cards, I figured that that would leave a little more credit limit for me in case of an emergency. Ann told the front desk that although our reservations were through Saturday night, it might be possible that we would leave Saturday morning. She told them that we would let them know early Friday evening either way. We were just making our second trip to the van for luggage when we saw daddy drive into the parking lot.

As he began walking toward us, I told him, "You didn't make us wait long enough for a forty dollar filet; but we had to wait a little long to get just fried chicken."

He laughed as he replied, "Yeah. I got that message. The amount of money that you two want me to spend on you today; you should both be thinking fast food." Daddy followed us to the room as we carried the last of our luggage in. Daddy watched as we each hung a garment bag in the closet. He asked, "As casually as the two of you normally dress, what could you have that you have to hang up?"

Ann answered, "We expected you to be real late, so we brought clothes that we could wear to the most expensive restaurant in Barstoll."

Daddy swatted her on the ass and said, "Very funny. You two are going to be the finest dressed people in town who are eating sixty-nine cent cheeseburgers."

I told them, "Speaking of cheeseburgers, I saw a fast food place next door. I'm going to run over and get a quick sandwich before we get busy. Does anyone else want anything?"

Ann said, "Yeah, get me a cheeseburger. That should hold me until daddy feeds us tonight."

Daddy laughed, "If daddy feeds you tonight. I had a breakfast meeting at nine o'clock. It will be a while before I am ready to eat.  Let's go see that property manager and then we will look at the house."

Daddy followed Ann and I the two blocks to the real estate office that the property manager worked out of. Daddy introduced himself to the property manager and said that his daughters were renting a house from him. The man, who we learned was named Glen, then realized what property daddy was talking about. Daddy said, "I co-signed the lease and instead of paying you the amount that the lease stipulates in twelve installments, I would like to pay you eighty-five percent of that amount in one installment. You or whoever owns the property would pay a little less in interest on the mortgage, that I am sure exists. Also, neither of us would have to worry about the record keeping involved with sending a check in every month."

Glen seemed to be contemplating before he said, "There would be some savings; but I am not sure that it would be realized if you only paid eighty-five percent. How about if you pay ninety percent of the total?"

Daddy said, "I am not sure that that would make it worthwhile to put out the entire amount at once. You have already cashed my daughter's check for the first month, last month and security deposit. According to the lease, you have to notify the tenant by May first if you do not intend to renew their lease and they have until May fifteenth to either accept or decline. You have to provide them with a price for the following year's rent in your notice by May first. Am I right so far?"

"So far, you are correct."

"By May fifteenth or the lease signing, you need the new first and last month's rent. You roll the security deposit over unless you have already deducted from it. Am I still remembering correct."

"Yes sir, so far."

"Okay, how about if I pay the eighty-five percent and you keep the first and last to apply to next year's lease? That way you have use of the money all year and by May fifteenth, you will know if you have to apply it to next year or if you have to return it."

"No interest accrual on the first and last?"

"No. That's prepaid rent. Interest will still accrue on the security deposit as required by law."

"Mr. Tomkins, you have a deal."

Daddy sat down and wrote a check. We had a receipt for a full year's rent in hand and we were walking to the car. I asked daddy, "Why did you think that you could get a better deal by paying the whole year?"

"Glen needs the money."

"Why do you think that?"

"I did some checking. Glen owns that house and a couple of small apartment buildings. In addition to selling real estate, he manages several other properties."

"All right, but how did you find out that he needed money?"

"Some of the credit services that our company uses are able to learn things about people that are not really supposed to be made available. His property management company has thousands of dollars in the bank; but the money is technically the property owners' money at this point in time. Glen is as honest as he can be and he wouldn't touch a dime of that money until it actually becomes his. He is far enough behind on mortgage payments that the money that we just paid him will just catch him up. Next month, he will be earning money off of the other properties and he should be in good shape again."

"Did you do all of that negotiating just to save a couple of hundred dollars?"

"Yes and no. I wanted to save as much as I could this year. The real savings will come over the next three years. He will remember that he gets a lump sum payment and he won't raise the rent any further than he has to.  Now let's go see the house. I suppose that I should have gone to see it before I paid the rent for a whole year."

"I have a sneaky hunch that you know more about this house than you're letting on."

"Yes, Jenny, I do. I haven't seen it; but I have gotten a report from a realtor that I have done some business with in the past. That's why burning bridges is bad. Even people who you have not had the best relationship with can be helpful to you.  By all reports, you two should be very happy with this house."

Ann parked the van in the driveway and we were ready to start unloading. We went inside and looked around. Most of what we had in the van went in the kitchen or in the living room. Those two rooms, particularly the kitchen, would need some cleaning before we could start putting things away. Ann explained what we intended to do and daddy said, "That should work out good. I am going to the university. Last year, the bursar's office messed up your records and it took until May to get your tuition payments squared away. I am going to pay everything in person this year. When I finish there, I have an appointment with a banker in town."

Ann asked, "What are you doing dealing with a bank in this town?"

Daddy replied, "It's company business. We have accounts in banks all over the state. I should be back shortly after four."

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers
12