Jenny Cums to College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

I was progressing a little bit slower with Max's cock and I paused long enough to ask, "Mia, do we get to fuck the one that we get hard?"

Mia's eyes rolled and she glared at me. Then she took her mouth off of his cock and said, "Might as well. I guess that I'm going to have another new experience tonight."

Both cocks had now hardened and we each reached for a condom to slide over their cocks. I simply stepped over Max and slid his five-inch member into my tight pussy. As I began to rock up and down on it, I heard John command, "Roll over, Mia, and get on your knees."

Mia was unsure what to expect; but she did as John had told her. John moved behind her and began to slide his tool into her from the rear. Since they had each cum twice before, neither of them was in any hurry to cum this time. Knowing that this would happen was why I had chosen to get on top. I wasn't sure how much stamina Max had and I wanted this to be a slow fuck at my own pace. The sounds that Mia was uttering told me that she was again nearing orgasm. I could feel a nice one building up inside of me and continued the slow pace in an attempt to let it build further. John and Mia had both cum and they had collapsed on the bed. They had turned to their sides and they were kissing each other when I quickened my pace. I was just feeling my cum when Max's eyes began to bug out of his head and he unloaded into his condom.

Mia and I continued to kiss the guys in an attempt to arouse some interest from them; but neither of them acted like they cared if they got hard again that night. We turned from the guys and faced each other and began to kiss. In no time at all we had moved into a sixty-nine position and we lapped at each other until we each had experienced enjoyable climaxes.

Their exhaustion had kept the guys from witnessing this erotic sight and the two guys slept through the night. Mia and I had slept in each other's arms until we awoke shortly before seven in the morning. As I was fixing the coffee, I told Mia, "I think that my sister was anxious to get fucked when she came home last night." "Why do you think that?" "Well, that's her top over by the door to the garage and that is her bra on the floor over there. I saw a shirt that was probably Jason's by the door to her room. Although I didn't bother to peek inside, her door wasn't even all of the way closed." "More power to her. Jason probably took care of her all by herself; it took three people to get me satisfied last night." "Mia, you're looking at it from the pessimistic angle. Look at it from the point that you satisfied three people last night."

Mia simply smiled and began to pour the coffee. About an hour later, John and Max came from the bedroom fully dressed. They both declined a cup of coffee and left. It was my opinion that they were both embarrassed to have awakened in bed alone with another naked man.

Jason Madsen and Ann had been dating regularly for most of the semester. It had become a routine for them. They usually did something on Wednesday evening before returning to the house for some quick sex. Jason usually left before ten o'clock. He insisted that he needed to be fresh for his first class the following day. They normally went somewhere on Friday and did not rush home the way that they did on Wednesday. When they did return, they spent the remainder of the night in bed. Jason stayed at our house on most weekends. Sometimes, they went somewhere on Saturday evening; but at times they would stay in bed for almost the entire weekend. When they stayed in all day Saturday, Jason usually came out to talk with the others for a short while.

I knew that my sister thought a lot about this guy; but I knew that Jason would have to change his ways or Ann would end up miserable. My conversations with him led me to believe that he was a nice interesting intelligent guy. What's not to like, right! The strict schedule and regimen that he imposed upon himself was unnerving to me. I had to find a way to let Jason know that or he was going to lose my sister. I had not really liked that many of my sister's boyfriends in the past; but I knew that Jason showed promise. Otherwise, I wouldn't have worried about this quirk in his lifestyle. He usually returned home late on Sunday afternoon so that he was ready for class on Monday morning.

When we all returned to our various homes for the Thanksgiving weekend, the house had been empty for the first time since Mia had moved in. The first weekend after we returned, I had dated John on Friday evening and we had an enjoyable evening of sex. John had left early on Saturday morning and I was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee alone at about nine o'clock wearing a very thin short nightgown. Mia had gone to the library to do some research on a paper that was due in a couple of weeks. Donnie and Valerie had spent the night in bed and they had gone somewhere for the morning.

Ann came to the kitchen to get some coffee for Jason and herself. As she started to return to her room, she suggested that I come with her to talk with her and Jason. Jason was sitting up in the bed with the covers pulled up to his waist. Ann set the coffee cups down and pulled off her nightgown and got back into bed with Jason. I commented, "Why did you bother with the nightgown if you were just going to take it off as soon as you got back in here?"

"I wasn't sure if your boyfriend was still here "

I quickly corrected her, "He's not my boyfriend. He is just a guy that I date and have sex with. A boyfriend denotes that there is the possibility of a future to the relationship."

Ann continued, "All right. I don't worry about being naked in front of most of you; but I'm not going out there naked when there is a possibility that John or Max might be around."

We began to drink our coffee and talk about various things. After some time, Ann asked, "Jenny, why are you so indifferent about Jason." "I didn't realize that I was acting indifferent toward him." "Well, you do." "I didn't mean to act that way. Actually, I like him better than any of the other guys that I have known that you have dated."

Jason entered the conversation, "Damn, I'd hate to see how you acted around those guys. You act like you're trying to pretend that I don't exist." "Jason, if you get that impression, it must be my subconscious giving you that message. I am concerned about my sister being hurt because I know that she thinks a lot of you." "Jenny, I would never hurt your sister." "Probably not on purpose. Somewhere down the road, she is either going to dump you or she is going to start being miserable."

Ann asked, "Why do you think that I would dump him?" "Because you will get tired of the lifestyle that you're living. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday you are the Ann that I know. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday you live this monotonous boring life. I can set my watch by the two of you. When is the last time that either of you did anything spontaneous?"

Ann's face turned red and she violently threw the covers from the bed exposing the two nude bodies in the bed. My gaze at Jason's cock was causing it to begin to rise to its full nine inches. I unconsciously licked my lips. Ann exclaimed, "You want spontaneous; I'll show you spontaneous. Get up here on the bed and start eating my pussy and then Jason will fuck you from behind. Is that spontaneous?"

I didn't think that it was spontaneous; I thought that it was the same thing that they did every Saturday. They had sex all day. However, I was not going to argue at that point. The was no way that I was going to pass up the opportunity to have a hard cock shoved into my snatch and, for good measure, I was going to get to eat my sister's pussy while I was getting fucked. No, the time for arguing would come after I had cum a few times. I quickly got onto the bed and dove between Ann's thighs. She must have just finished getting fucked because she was still as wet as hell. My tongue was sliding in and out of her hole when I felt that nice large sausage sliding into me. I think that the excitement of getting fucked by my sister's boyfriend had me ready to cum as soon as I was penetrated.

It had been some time since I had tasted Ann's pussy and I had almost forgotten how good it tasted; but I was getting a quick refresher course. The prospect of her boyfriend fucking me must have turned Ann on too because she was starting to cum almost as soon as I started to eat her. Jason was driving that pole into me with powerful thrusts. I was cumming hard as Ann clamped her legs around my head. Then she went limp and Jason fell against my back.

The three of us sat up on the bed and after I had given Ann and Jason each a kiss, Ann asked, "How was that for spontaneous?"

I rebuked, "That may have been variety; but it sure as hell was not spontaneity."

Ann groused, "Damn, give this girl as good fucking and she is still bitching."

I tried to placate her, "Oh, I definitely appreciate the good fucking that I got; I also enjoyed the hell out of eating your pussy. What I'm trying to tell you is that is what you two do on Saturdays. You fuck."

Jason pleaded, "A person has to have some structure in his life. Without a regimen, a person is just hanging in the wind."

I pleaded, "Structure is fine; but you have everything mapped out for each week with hardly any variation. Hell, you guys go out on Wednesday night and you don't have time to enjoy yourselves because you have to rush back here so that you can have sex and Jason can still leave by ten o'clock. Jason, what time is your first class on Thursday?"

Jason meekly replied, "Noon."

I screamed, "Noon. Jesus Christ. Why in the hell do you have to go home at ten o'clock on Wednesday night?"

Jason indignantly replied, "I won't be able to sleep in next semester because I will have a ten o'clock on Thursday and when I get out of school, I will have to get up early every day to go to work."

I snapped, "That's then; this is now. Do you follow the same schedule during semester break?"

Jason replied, "No. That's vacation time. The school year works just like a work week; you have to have a routine."

I put my arms around him and said, "Jason, your routine should be flexible enough that you can enjoy life; but still get the things done that you have to do. Right now, your job is to get the best grades that you can in your classes and enjoy things that you probably won't be able to do when you are working every day. Now, I have a suggestion for you for the next few weeks. Schedule your life around your classes and the time that you need to study. Stay overnight on Wednesdays once in a while. Just remember that Ann has a nine o'clock on Thursday so you have to get out of here at a reasonable hour. Do something different on Saturdays and Sundays. Hell, if you bring enough clothes on Friday when you come over, you can stay until Monday morning. I'm not advocating that you blow off classes; but get out of your fucking rut. Now, I would love to stay here in bed with you two and fuck all day; but I'd rather that the two of you get up and do something different today."

Jason said, "What you're saying makes sense; but I'm trying to live my life a lot like my dad lives his. He has been pretty successful doing it his way."

I asked, "Jason, when you have kids of your own, will your child rearing methods be just like your father's?

He was quick to reply, "No. He does some things that I don't agree with."

I told him, "There. That means that you don't have to do everything his way. Living his way is going to cost you my sister in the long run. She enjoys living life too much to continue the way that you guys are going."

Jason looked at Ann and said "I haven't heard you say anything about this."

Ann leaned over to kiss him and said, "I have been quiet because Jenny has done such a good job of telling you what I have been thinking."

He asked, "Is that why you invited her in here for sex. You knew that she would start lambasting me."

Ann laughed, "No. That was bonus. I really wanted the two of you to have sex before I started to talk to you about our trip to see our aunt and uncle at Christmas." "Why did I have to have sex with Jenny before you would talk about that trip?" "Jason, I am more serious about you than I have been about any other guy that I have gone out with. I would never have sex with another guy if I didn't think that you would approve. My aunt and uncle have two sons and Jenny and I had sex with them when they visited last summer and we would like to have sex with them again when we visit them this winter. I want to know if that will piss you off." "Honey, I am quite serious about you too. I won't get pissed about you fucking your cousins over Christmas if you promise not to get pissed off if I fuck my sister and my mother when I go home for semester break."

The three of us hugged each other and Ann declared, "I can't believe it. I hadn't even got to talking about us fucking daddy. We are two families that are alike. Let's make a deal. We can each fuck family members; but it is cheating if you fuck a non-family member without letting the other one know."

Jason smiled, "That sounds fair to me. Unfortunately for you, you don't know how large my family is."

Ann asked, "Does this call for another round of sex?"

Jason laughed, "No. I'm taking Jenny's advice and we're going to my place to get me some more clean clothes and while we are gone we will discuss what else we will do this weekend."

Jason jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. In a few seconds, the sound of the shower was heard. I told Ann, "You had better go in there and help him; too much spontaneity on the first day might kill him."

Ann took me in her arms and said, "Jenny, you are the greatest sister. I have been trying to figure out for almost two months how to do what you just did. I think that I love him and I don't want to lose him; but "

I replied, "This way it worked out the best. If he had been slow to understand, you could have blamed it on that bitch of a sister of yours."

Ann laughed, "Thanks Jenny. Right now, I am going to shower with him. He thinks that sex is supposed to be in the bed."

I left the two of them alone and returned to my room to shower and dress for the day. As I was returning to the kitchen, Ann and Jason were leaving the house. Hopefully, things would change for the two of them. I really did like him and did not want to see my sister send him down the road. Besides, he was one hell of a good fuck.

Several hours later Jason and Ann returned. Jason had some clothes with him and they went into Ann's room. It wasn't too long before they came back from the bedroom. I asked, "What are you two up to now?"

Ann said, "I don't know. We are heading to town and we will decide when we get there what we're going to do."

I told her, "Fan-fucking-tastic. My real sister is back."

As they were beginning to walk toward the door, I said, "Ann, today is not the day; but when you are willing to let me fuck Jason again, I would be very grateful. He's not only a nice guy; he a fine fuck too."

That weekend Jason stayed with Ann on Sunday evening. It was not easy for him; but Jason worked hard at trying to break his stringent regimen.

Chapter 5

Mia and I were the first ones out of bed in the morning. We were sitting at the table having coffee when Ann came to the kitchen. When we saw Ann pouring two cups of coffee, we knew how her evening had been. Ann asked, "How was the big evening, Mia?"

Mia didn't look up from her coffee as she said, "I don't even want to see another cock for the rest of my life."

Ann stepped away from her coffee and said, "Oh no. I had really believed that you would enjoy yourself."

Mia still did not look at Ann as she said, "I don't want to see one because I want it buried between the slippery lips of my pussy."

Ann said, "You bitch. I was starting to get worried for fear that we had talked you into something that you didn't want to do and you're trying to fuck with my mind."

Mia told her, "You know, Ann, you have to have a mind for someone to be able to fuck with it.  There is one time that I do want to see a cock. That's when I'm getting ready to take in my mouth to suck the living hell out of it."

Ann wrapped her arms around her and said, "Oh, I'm so happy that you enjoyed it.  Now we have to start finding some guys to take you out. You're a hot looking girl; you need to start dating."

Mia said, "That is the problem. I know that I love fucking; but I know nothing about dating. When I was in high school, my parents really discouraged me from dating. I never had a date until I was a senior. My mother arranged a date with a friend's son for the homecoming dance. The guy was a total dweeb and the evening was a complete waste of time. Then I had a date for the senior prom. A bunch of guys convinced this dork that I was an easy piece of ass. I spent the entire evening pushing his hands away from my breasts and my crotch. It was shortly after that that I started my relationship with another woman and I haven't had any interest in dating since I have been in college. I don't even know how to get a guy to realize that I might be interested."

I told her, "I already know one guy that has the hots for you. He's been after me for two weeks to try to set up a date. You've talked with Max from my study group; well, he has the hots for you."

Mia asked, "Is he interested in dating or is his main interest sex?" "Mia, all guys' main interest is sex. However, at this point, I don't think that that is his sole objective. He really seems to like you and wants to take you out so that the two of you can get to know each other better." "You know, I really enjoyed the sex last night; but I don't think that I could do it with just anybody – at least not yet. I'd have to get to know them better before I would think about fucking them." "Max seems to be a decent guy and if you put him off sexually, I don't think that he is going to dump you. Several months down the line, that would probably change." "Go ahead and tell Max that I would think about dating him if he asked. Just remember to tell him if he is just looking for sex, he should look somewhere else."

John and Max came over on Tuesday for study group. We finished way before nine o'clock and I suggested that we all go down the street for a cup of coffee. Before we left, I asked Mia if she would like to join us and she jumped at the chance. I drove and, on the way to the restaurant; Mia sat in front with me. John and Max were in the back seat. At the restaurant the four of us talked for almost an hour. John got up and took the check and began to walk to the cashier. I chased him down and told him that it was my idea and I would buy. Neither of us wanted to budge. The waitress is the one who won. The bill was just under five dollars. John let me pay and then he left that amount for a tip.

While we were gone, Max worked up enough nerve to ask Mia for a date and she accepted. On the way home, Max rode in the back with Mia and John rode in the front with me. Mia got out of the car behind Max and she gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "I'll see you Friday."

John had his arm around me and he said, "I guess that I'll see you on Friday too."

I said, "I think that you are going to see me a lot sooner than that unless you want to walk home." "Why is that?" "Because you left your car keys inside. You had better come in and get them."

When we walked into the house, John began to walk toward the study room. I called after him and waved his keys in the air. I asked, "Is this what you're going in there after"

He asked, "If you had them with you, why didn't you just give them to me outside?"

I put my arms around his waist and told him, "Because I wanted to get you inside so that I could apologize for sending you home the way I did the other night."

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers