Jenny Cums to College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann came to the kitchen to get some coffee for Jason and herself. As she started to return to her room, she suggested that I come with her to talk with her and Jason. Jason was sitting up in the bed with the covers pulled up to his waist. Ann set the coffee cups down and pulled off her nightgown and got back into bed with Jason. I commented, "Why did you bother with the nightgown if you were just going to take it off as soon as you got back in here?"

"I wasn't sure if your boyfriend was still here "

I quickly corrected her, "He's not my boyfriend. He is just a guy that I date and have sex with. A boyfriend denotes that there is the possibility of a future to the relationship."

Ann continued, "All right. I don't worry about being naked in front of most of you; but I'm not going out there naked when there is a possibility that John or Max might be around."

We began to drink our coffee and talk about various things. After some time, Ann asked, "Jenny, why are you so indifferent about Jason." "I didn't realize that I was acting indifferent toward him." "Well, you do." "I didn't mean to act that way. Actually, I like him better than any of the other guys that I have known that you have dated."

Jason entered the conversation, "Damn, I'd hate to see how you acted around those guys. You act like you're trying to pretend that I don't exist." "Jason, if you get that impression, it must be my subconscious giving you that message. I am concerned about my sister being hurt because I know that she thinks a lot of you." "Jenny, I would never hurt your sister." "Probably not on purpose. Somewhere down the road, she is either going to dump you or she is going to start being miserable."

Ann asked, "Why do you think that I would dump him?" "Because you will get tired of the lifestyle that you're living. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday you are the Ann that I know. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday you live this monotonous boring life. I can set my watch by the two of you. When is the last time that either of you did anything spontaneous?"

Ann's face turned red and she violently threw the covers from the bed exposing the two nude bodies in the bed. My gaze at Jason's cock was causing it to begin to rise to its full nine inches. I unconsciously licked my lips. Ann exclaimed, "You want spontaneous; I'll show you spontaneous. Get up here on the bed and start eating my pussy and then Jason will fuck you from behind. Is that spontaneous?"

I didn't think that it was spontaneous; I thought that it was the same thing that they did every Saturday. They had sex all day. However, I was not going to argue at that point. The was no way that I was going to pass up the opportunity to have a hard cock shoved into my snatch and, for good measure, I was going to get to eat my sister's pussy while I was getting fucked. No, the time for arguing would come after I had cum a few times. I quickly got onto the bed and dove between Ann's thighs. She must have just finished getting fucked because she was still as wet as hell. My tongue was sliding in and out of her hole when I felt that nice large sausage sliding into me. I think that the excitement of getting fucked by my sister's boyfriend had me ready to cum as soon as I was penetrated.

It had been some time since I had tasted Ann's pussy and I had almost forgotten how good it tasted; but I was getting a quick refresher course. The prospect of her boyfriend fucking me must have turned Ann on too because she was starting to cum almost as soon as I started to eat her. Jason was driving that pole into me with powerful thrusts. I was cumming hard as Ann clamped her legs around my head. Then she went limp and Jason fell against my back.

The three of us sat up on the bed and after I had given Ann and Jason each a kiss, Ann asked, "How was that for spontaneous?"

I rebuked, "That may have been variety; but it sure as hell was not spontaneity."

Ann groused, "Damn, give this girl as good fucking and she is still bitching."

I tried to placate her, "Oh, I definitely appreciate the good fucking that I got; I also enjoyed the hell out of eating your pussy. What I'm trying to tell you is that is what you two do on Saturdays. You fuck."

Jason pleaded, "A person has to have some structure in his life. Without a regimen, a person is just hanging in the wind."

I pleaded, "Structure is fine; but you have everything mapped out for each week with hardly any variation. Hell, you guys go out on Wednesday night and you don't have time to enjoy yourselves because you have to rush back here so that you can have sex and Jason can still leave by ten o'clock. Jason, what time is your first class on Thursday?"

Jason meekly replied, "Noon."

I screamed, "Noon. Jesus Christ. Why in the hell do you have to go home at ten o'clock on Wednesday night?"

Jason indignantly replied, "I won't be able to sleep in next semester because I will have a ten o'clock on Thursday and when I get out of school, I will have to get up early every day to go to work."

I snapped, "That's then; this is now. Do you follow the same schedule during semester break?"

Jason replied, "No. That's vacation time. The school year works just like a work week; you have to have a routine."

I put my arms around him and said, "Jason, your routine should be flexible enough that you can enjoy life; but still get the things done that you have to do. Right now, your job is to get the best grades that you can in your classes and enjoy things that you probably won't be able to do when you are working every day. Now, I have a suggestion for you for the next few weeks. Schedule your life around your classes and the time that you need to study. Stay overnight on Wednesdays once in a while. Just remember that Ann has a nine o'clock on Thursday so you have to get out of here at a reasonable hour. Do something different on Saturdays and Sundays. Hell, if you bring enough clothes on Friday when you come over, you can stay until Monday morning. I'm not advocating that you blow off classes; but get out of your fucking rut. Now, I would love to stay here in bed with you two and fuck all day; but I'd rather that the two of you get up and do something different today."

Jason said, "What you're saying makes sense; but I'm trying to live my life a lot like my dad lives his. He has been pretty successful doing it his way."

I asked, "Jason, when you have kids of your own, will your child rearing methods be just like your father's?

He was quick to reply, "No. He does some things that I don't agree with."

I told him, "There. That means that you don't have to do everything his way. Living his way is going to cost you my sister in the long run. She enjoys living life too much to continue the way that you guys are going."

Jason looked at Ann and said "I haven't heard you say anything about this."

Ann leaned over to kiss him and said, "I have been quiet because Jenny has done such a good job of telling you what I have been thinking."

He asked, "Is that why you invited her in here for sex. You knew that she would start lambasting me."

Ann laughed, "No. That was bonus. I really wanted the two of you to have sex before I started to talk to you about our trip to see our aunt and uncle at Christmas." "Why did I have to have sex with Jenny before you would talk about that trip?" "Jason, I am more serious about you than I have been about any other guy that I have gone out with. I would never have sex with another guy if I didn't think that you would approve. My aunt and uncle have two sons and Jenny and I had sex with them when they visited last summer and we would like to have sex with them again when we visit them this winter. I want to know if that will piss you off." "Honey, I am quite serious about you too. I won't get pissed about you fucking your cousins over Christmas if you promise not to get pissed off if I fuck my sister and my mother when I go home for semester break."

The three of us hugged each other and Ann declared, "I can't believe it. I hadn't even got to talking about us fucking daddy. We are two families that are alike. Let's make a deal. We can each fuck family members; but it is cheating if you fuck a non-family member without letting the other one know."

Jason smiled, "That sounds fair to me. Unfortunately for you, you don't know how large my family is."

Ann asked, "Does this call for another round of sex?"

Jason laughed, "No. I'm taking Jenny's advice and we're going to my place to get me some more clean clothes and while we are gone we will discuss what else we will do this weekend."

Jason jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. In a few seconds, the sound of the shower was heard. I told Ann, "You had better go in there and help him; too much spontaneity on the first day might kill him."

Ann took me in her arms and said, "Jenny, you are the greatest sister. I have been trying to figure out for almost two months how to do what you just did. I think that I love him and I don't want to lose him; but "

I replied, "This way it worked out the best. If he had been slow to understand, you could have blamed it on that bitch of a sister of yours."

Ann laughed, "Thanks Jenny. Right now, I am going to shower with him. He thinks that sex is supposed to be in the bed."

I left the two of them alone and returned to my room to shower and dress for the day. As I was returning to the kitchen, Ann and Jason were leaving the house. Hopefully, things would change for the two of them. I really did like him and did not want to see my sister send him down the road. Besides, he was one hell of a good fuck.

Several hours later Jason and Ann returned. Jason had some clothes with him and they went into Ann's room. It wasn't too long before they came back from the bedroom. I asked, "What are you two up to now?"

Ann said, "I don't know. We are heading to town and we will decide when we get there what we're going to do."

I told her, "Fan-fucking-tastic. My real sister is back."

As they were beginning to walk toward the door, I said, "Ann, today is not the day; but when you are willing to let me fuck Jason again, I would be very grateful. He's not only a nice guy; he a fine fuck too."

That weekend Jason stayed with Ann on Sunday evening. It was not easy for him; but Jason worked hard at trying to break his stringent regimen.

-- to be continued