Jenny Gets a Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,022 Followers

Carlo was obviously falling behind in the race to cum. Even though Freddie was thrusting away madly next to him, he had only gotten about a third of his erection into his squirming girl. Jenny realized that the only reason Freddie hadn't already won was because he had spent all last night fucking and cumming in Felicia.

"Damn, she's doin' that ass thing, man," Freddie teased between breaths. "I reckon I've got this one."

"God," Carlo grunted, getting another small bit of himself inside. "You always win, ooh, man."

Despite the huge thing in her ass, Gigi was smiling back at Carlo, moaning in obvious pleasure at the penetration. Jenny could see Gigi begin tensing her butt, the firm cheeks quivering on either side of the huge cock. Carlo let out a loud yell, almost going cross-eyed.

"Jesus," He gasped. "I think she's doing it."

"What?" Freddie said. "You ain't even in!"

Freddie himself was very in, fucking Felicia's ass without ever pulling that far out, his dick clutched in a tight ring of puckered flesh. The redhead was doing the same ass-tensing motion that Gigi was, squeezing and grinding the cock with the hot tube of her passage. She was laughing and moaning, he eyes full of heat as they looked back at the sweaty teenage boy buggering her.

"I'm gonna win, man," Freddie choked out. "I'm close, yeah."

Carlo didn't answer. He wasn't even moving, just staring at the anus that had swallowed half his gigantic cock and was now pulsating on its thickness, Gigi's tight muscles masturbating him with her ass. With an even broader grin she bent under her own body, reaching back with one arm and grabbed the boy's big balls. Jenny saw her squeeze them quite roughly in her little hand.

"Urrrgh God!" Carlo shouted, his mouth agape, tendons standing out in his neck. "Ooooh!"

He was shaking as he wordlessly shouted and moaned. Jenny could see the shaft of the big dick throbbing - she realized that Carlo was cumming, he had won the race. Gigi was moaning with pleasure as the cock filled her ass with sperm.

"Damn, how the hell?" Freddie asked, seeing that he was beaten. "Oooh shit!"

He moaned as he himself started to cum, ramming himself against Felicia's smooth buttocks, his cock sliding in the undulating ass as the semen welled up. Felicia was squealing as the teenager roughly plunged into her butt, reaching around her to grope her giant melons as he fucked. Finally he stuck it all the way in and let out an explosive groan of joy, buttocks clenching as he drenched her insides. Her ass kept squeezing him as he shot wads of goo in there, milking out the load and making him cum even harder.

Both boys were collapsed over their girls pert asses, as Jenny watched they straightened up and pulled their dicks out, laughing and whooping. The girls laughed with them, making pouty hot faces at the boys and giggling. Jenny was amazed at how red Carlo's tip looked now, like it had been crushed hard in that ass.

"Damn, look at 'em." Carlo said. The two girls were still bent over, their anuses beginning to dribble out sperm. Felicia reached back to her asshole and scooped out a big blob of cum that she transferred quickly to her mouth, sucking it off her fingers noisily.

Jenny saw that the pussies were dripping onto the floor.

"I hope you boys are going to clean that up." She said, trying not to sound so wound up.

"Sure thing, Mum," Freddie said easily. "Felicia, clean up Gigi's ass, okay?"

The tall redhead's smile broadened as she crouched down behind the petite girl and spread the tight little ass apart. As Jenny watched, Felicia's lips fitted over the anus and started sucking and licking out the sperm inside. Her own ass was still dripping on the floor even as she noisily enjoyed sucking Gigi's.

Without a word Jenny left the room and quickly walked down the hall to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She slid down and kicked off her pants and sat on the closed toilet lid, spreading her legs wide, her fingers slowly going to her slit. When she touched herself, she was the wettest she'd been in a long time.

She grabbed a hand towel and bit down on it as she started rubbing her clit, loving the little electric buzzes it gave her. She hadn't masturbated in ages, which was bad as she also hadn't had sex in ages. She couldn't hold back and slid a finger inside herself, her moan stifled on the towel, rubbing the top of her slick pussy.

She thought about Carlo's big dick, imagining having a handsome boy like that so interested in her, wanting so much to push his big dick inside her. She switched to two fingers, thinking about how a big cockhead like that would push her pussy lips apart, how that big veiny shaft would fill her up, how those brown eyes would look at her with solid lust.

Jesus, she's fuck him even harder than his girl would, she reckoned. She thought about Frank saying he was too stressed to 'make love'. Fuck him, she wanted to be used! She'd love it if she had someone wanting to unleash their lust on her, to fuck her roughly the way they fucked their girls. She was actually jealous of their sex slaves!

Her horniness had evaporated. She swore under her breath, still rubbing her uninterested pussy. She just wasn't in the mood anymore, thinking of Frank and his earnest face and his dick in his girl, had frustrated her. She pulled out her sticky fingers and swore some more, frowning. God damn it.

She got and washed her hand and put her pants back on, then frowned at herself in the mirror. She wasn't unattractive, her body was still pretty good, her breasts still quite firm and round, her face nice and not too many lines. But next to Sugar or Gigi or Felecia, she was a dowdy wreck.

Jenny stepped out into the hall. She could see right into the bedroom, right in time to see the sexy brown figure of Sugar crouched over Frank's crotch, licking his cock the way a cat laps milk.

"Good morning, bitch," She heard her husband say. "Suck it properly."

As Sugar started to blow her husband, Jenny swore quietly yet again.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,022 Followers
12