Jenny Gets A 'Sister'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-Not for another two weeks," Kay replied.

"Good," jenny said, "I got my 'visitor' today. We'll be two weeks apart, so Master will always have a bitch available for complete use. But He'll 'play on a bloody field' sometimes if He wants to."

Kay knew jenny was a T-girl and expressed her confusion. Periods? A T-girl?

"Oh yes, sis," jenny told her, lifting her skirt. Pulling her panties down revealed the maxi pad as well as the tampon's tell-tale string. "Master has me observe regular periods like any woman. It's the only time we're allowed to wear panties. But you'll get used to the breeze tickling your twat."

They laughed and hugged, mashing Kay's sore tits, but it felt good to be so accepted.

"Tomorrow we go shopping for your cloths," jenny told her. "For tonight, you'll have to wear what you've got. And until Master tells me otherwise, that means you'll only wear heels, hose, and your collar in the house. Now we've got to get supper on the table, so come on." She led the way to the kitchen.

Kay watched in amazement as jenny sped around the kitchen in four inch heels like they were sneakers. In her three inch stilettos she felt definitely second-class.

As they worked, jenny made a point of brushing against Kay's tender boobs, or stealing a quick kiss on the mouth. By the time they had the meal on the table, Kay felt truly fortunate to have found such a fine Master as well as an understanding girlfriend to guide her in her journey of submission. The future was going to be exciting!

12