Jenny Goes for the BIG Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

"Well these all have good insulation. It just depends on how much you want it to hold?" I told her as I looked at the listings on the website. I pointed to the two models I narrowed it down to. "What about these two? This one is 16 oz and this one, is 24 oz."

Jenny only took a quick glance at it and pointed to the 24 oz one. "That one. It looks bigger and looks like it holds more."

"Are you sure? It's thicker and it might not fit in your cup holder." I asked.

"Yes, and the cup-holder won't matter since we'll be on the bus." Jenny laughed. "Besides you'll hold it for me right?"

I had never thought that I would be comparing the tumbler to Mr. Dow's cock. But the similarity was no question. It was big, black, thick, and likely full of something warm for my wife to enjoy. I tried to shake the thought of cream mixing with black coffee, but it was too late.

When I looked again, Jenny's elbows and forearms were braced on her desk. Mr. Dow was looking down at her butt and his tongue peeked out from between his lips. Jenny's lips parted and Mr. Dow smiled. Dear god, I thought, how much could she take?

Jenny bite her lip and smiled as she looked back. Mr. Dow gave her behind a slap and kept pumping. He loosened his tie and I could see that he was breaking a sweat. I felt tempted to offer him a napkin that I knew Jenny kept in her desk drawer.

But she was wholly, and fully occupied. Her face was turning red again and I wish I could say I had seen the face before. Jenny's mouth was full O and judging by the shade of red, she was cumming. Her knuckles were white as they clenched the edge of the desk.

Mr. Dow showed no sign of letting up either. My eyes were glazing over and he almost looked heroic. The way he commanded his gigantic manhood. I was aching to see how Jenny was polishing and glistening his cock. Despite the dark hallway, I looked down to see my own dick, a pale comparison to his, almost glowing red hot by the thought.

Then I looked up and lost it. Mr. Dow was pulling at Jenny's pony-tail, suspending her head back. Her eyes were closed in a tense delight and her mouth fully open, gasping for air. The polka dot top was wide open and her breasts were freed from the bra, swinging vigorously.

And from behind, Mr. Dow tightened his grip on my wife's blonde rein and was off to the races. He pulled harder to beckon her up. When she straightened up a little, Mr. Dow hooked his forearm and held Jenny's arms back behind her. Her breasts shook while he was still balls deep in her while they stood.

Mr. Dow took a big hand of her freely swinging breasts and gave them a slap too. He leaned in closer to her and gave some quick pumps. I could tell Jenny was struggling to keep standing by the way she was wavering in the high heels.

Just as she leaned back into him, Mr. Dow gave a big long lick on her neck, from the collar to the chin. It sent me over the edge. I felt the cum ooze out of me, what little there was. I almost freaked when I thought I shot some out to trip the sensor. I looked back just in time to see that he was saying something into her ear.

Jenny nodded what looked like a command. She stepped forward and instantly crouched in front of him. Now I could see them both fully. Jenny's legs were open to him and she took the behemoth in her hands. She kissed it, licked it, and doted on it unlike I had ever seen her do for me.

Mr. Dow unbuttoned the bottom button of his shirt and parted the front, holding them on his waist. He licked his lips and supervised Jenny's work below. She was only doing a sub-par job, barely wrapping her fingers around the base of his dick. There was no doubt a heft there she couldn't full handle.

I felt my own limp dick and realized she couldn't be blamed. Mr. Dow knew it too and I saw him point at the floor. Jenny's other hand was under her skirt. She took it out on his order and grazed it up his giant thigh. He said something again and Jenny promptly planted it on his cock.

The double hand technique was unreal. It was one feat for Jenny's pink lips to even fit Mr. Dow's tip, but the way she milked his dong... I had no idea her wrists could do something like that. Then she put her legs under her and knelt.

The last time I had seen her, kneeling and with those white heels, was on Easter when we still went to her old church. She was wearing a similar floral skirt and the same heels. And now her she was, at another altar, putting both of her hands forward.

Mr. Dow welcomed the faithful. He was recognizing her good work and I had seen his pleased smile before. His big palm pushed on Jenny's forehead and I could see my wife's mouth open wide. Mr. Dow closed his eyes and looked up, Jenny's wrists moved faster.

He grimaced, hard. I came again, just as he shot his sacrament into Jenny's mouth. Even from the hallway, I could see it was thick, white, creamy, and coated Jenny's lips and part of her cheek. She used the giant tip to guide the rest of it into her mouth.

My own hand was sticky and pathetic. I let the excitement get the best of me and moved it suddenly to see what I had spilled. In the moment, the sensor caught me and turned on the lights. I panicked and looked around to see if anyone had come in. The coast was clear, but I heard the rattle of Jenny's office door and I slunk down to hide as best as I could next to the bench.

Mr. Dow appeared in the door way and I shrunk some more. "Back there?" He pointed to the other end of the hallway, not crossing my path.

"Yes sir." Jenny called out. "On the right." She had directed him to the rest room. I saw him trail down and adjust his belt on the way.

As soon as the door closed, I stood up and looked into Jenny's office. She was still pulling up her pink thong and buttoned up her shirt. Urgency took over me and I knew he would not be in the rest-room for long, so I took off for the lobby.

The entire waiting room was taken a surprise when I appeared, a bit frantically. A few guys were laughing to themselves about my bewildered look. "Aye man, zip it up. You ain't looking for a hand-job are you?" One guy said, jabbing his laughing friend at the riff on me.

I looked down to see my dick poking out and tried instantly to tuck it in and zip up. "Bruh, how you gonna get a hand-job to a button mushroom like that?" The other guy said and they chuckled more.

The phone rang in the office and Dolores cleared her throat, pointing at me and then the door I had just come through.

I checked my fly again as I entered the lit hallway. Mr. Dow was standing in Jenny's door was and acknowledge my presence and looked back into the office. I approached and waited until he looked at me again.

"Well, we'll be looking forward to having those guys start next week. Thanks for fitting me, to your schedule." He smiled and looked at me, then back at her. "Listen, you guys enjoy that game." He pointed the tickets and then looked at me. "You got a good woman here, knows how to close a deal!"

I was stunned. He walked past me and his shoe slipped a little. "Y'all got a leak somewhere up in here." Mr. Dow looked up. "Just a few drops, but a leak." It was where I had been watching them from. He shuffled his shoe a few times and left.

Jenny broke my daze with a giggle of excitement. She was silently jumping with the tickets in her hands. "Can you believe it? We're going to be court-side!"

"Wow!" I feigned and moved in closer to see the tickets. Jenny misread me and leaned in for a big hug, pulled back, and kissed me hard. I could taste the lingering saltiness. She was on, and so rarely, she leaned in deeper with her tongue.

The taste was luxurious, like a black truffle. I could still smell it on her nose and the creaminess in my own mouth. I got hard again and Jenny finally pulled back.

"Maybe we'll see Deron up close!" She squealed a little.

"I'm guessing you closed the deal!" I joined in on the excitement.

"Oh my goodness, Yes!" Jenny beamed. "But he drove such a hard bargain!" The image of her pony-tail being pulled seared into me again. "Totally worth it!" She waved the tickets in my face again. "Oh you know what I learned?"

"What?" I fully expected Mr. Dow to have disclosed our connection.

"He actually was hiring for part of your company. I asked him if he knew you, but I guess you work on different floors." Jenny said distractedly, getting her desk in order.

"Oh maybe." I managed to say. "Definitely different levels of the totem pole." I laughed nervously to see what she'd said. But she didn't say anything. "Um, so did you want to eat real quick?" I felt a bit ignored while she gathered herself. "I should be heading back uh... soon..."

"Oh no don't worry about it babe." She was putting away the folders that she had taken out earlier. "I'm not that hungry, I just grazed on some Chester nuts— um chestnuts. I'll just eat it later, I still have a full schedule this afternoon." After that, she basically absent-mindlessly dismissed me.

"Oh okay, well then I'll see you later then." I leaned in for a kiss and she offered a peck, packing me out of the door.

In the lobby I waited in line at the window to get my transfer pass validated. The two guys that had alluded to my open fly were in front of me. One of them had his pants sagging nearly halfway down his legs, in front of me. The guy ahead of him in the doo-rag had his hand on the door handle to the hallway. Dolores was gesturing him to open it.

"Aye man." The sagger beckoned the doo-rag over and leaned in. "You pack?"

"Nah bruh." The doo-rag replied. The sagger discreetly looked down in at his open hand, and I caught the shimmer of a square foil, condom. "Nah I'm good," He tugged at his own crotch, "I packed some lunch for her." They shared a sly smile and fist-bumped.

I kept staring at their waists and strained to see what they had hidden in their own baggy pants. The sagger caught me. "Man what the fuck you looking at? Get outta mushroom."

I snapped to it and avoided the embarrassment. At the bus-stop, I kept trying to think of excuses to get out of work and go back to the hallway, be near Jenny's office window again. Every reason was so tempting, and sounded so good. I thought about Mr. Dow command again and it dawned on me.

I had better got back to work, because Mr. Dow would need me.

--

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers
12