Jenny Goes to Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard noises and was somehow aware that Sir was standing between her legs.

She breathed heavily, partly from being brought to very edge of climax and partly because she was feeling anxious about what was next.

Steve was standing between her legs. Behind him he had a trolley with a white towel covering what was laid upon it. Carefully he took the hem of her red dress which was now up bunched up around her waist and just covering her thinly haired pussy and he lifted it clear.

Right up to her navel exposing her pussy and lower stomach. He marvelled at the tenseness of her stomach and the fluttering he could see. He smiled as he thought of butterflies in the stomach.

"You will want to stay as still as possible now Jenny. One slip and I might accidentally cut you."

"What the fuck!" Is all hat went through her mind. The bonds strained as she tried them to see if they held. They did.

"Please Sir?" she heard herself plead. Then she heard a buzzing but it wasn't the eggs. "Oh god! I have to trust him, Sir. I want to trust Sir" she thought, but she found she was covered almost instantly in a fine sheen of perspiration. then she visibly stiffened in her bonds as Steve applied clippers to her soft sparse hair. Expertly trimming it to only a few millimetres in a few seconds. He wondered how she felt and what was going through her mind.

Steve was enjoying Jenny's obvious discomfort as he soaped the old fashioned shaving brush. Then he found himself becoming harder (if that was possible) as he applied the warm soapy brush to Jenny's mound. She took a sharp breath n as the soft brush was applied for the first time and she felt the soap being lathered around her pussy. He teased her lips with the brush but it was really too soft to be much effect and he quickly laid it down. He took up an old fashioned cut throat razor and using a leather strop he sharpened it so that Jenny could hear.

He heard her whimper once again "Please Sir" pleading for him to stop. He chuckled. Said with a different tone it would be asking him to do it but she was nervous all right. He wondered if she would stop him. He put down the cut-throat and picked up a four bladed Gillette razor. The old ones were not nearly as sharp as modern razors or as easy to wield in delicate parts. It had served its purpose to make Jenny have certain expectations in her head. She would learn that he owned her body mind and soul and he would use her as he wished.

Again she took a deep breath in as he started to shave her and let it out as she felt the razor smooth and efficient. Steve wondered to himself is she realised he had not used the cut throat. Once the hair had been totally removed he dried her off with a towel and as he turned he heard something that made him nearly gasp himself.

"Thank you Master."

He turned and smiled and then drizzled some warm fragrant oil on her mound and massaged it in softly. Of course he allowed himself to enjoy her now naked mound and the oil drizzled between her lips and he used a finer to work it in and brought her part way to climax again.

After some 10 minutes of having her pussy massaged and Sir's fingers inside her Jenny had relaxed somewhat. then all to soon the dreamy state was over and she felt alert listening for what he had next for her. She heard the ice bucket again and started to brace herself against the frozen cubes.

Steve took from the trolley a black stocking. He place an ice cube inside it and tied a knot into it holding the cube there. He did the same with another and then another so that there were three cubes in the end of the stocking, each separated by a knot and each close together in the foot of the stocking. He then turned his attention to Jenny and he slipped a finger inside her sodden pussy and after some difficulty he had slipped the eggs out and placed them on the table.

Jenny was glad to be rid of the fingers trying to remove the eggs, without gravity is was a little awkward but soon it was done. Then her belly tightened as she realised that meant something else was likely to happen.

Steve took the stocking and place the first ice cube at the lips of her pussy. He relished the intake of breath and the tensing of her body and he slipped the stocking and the ice cubes inside her, slowly and purposefully. Her breathing became short and urgent her chest rising and falling fast and he stood back and watched his property quivering on the table.

As he stood there he watched Jenny. Her shallow quick breathing as the cold with in her took hold. The rise and fall of her rib cage and flutter of her tummy under the thin red material of her dress, he found so exquisite. He wished he could take pictures. He took a breath and then he spoke in a soft clear voice that made Jenny melt inside.

"Jenny, I want you to listen to me."

"How can I she thought." as she felt the ice starting to melt inside her and start to trickle out of her pussy. She wanted desperately to close her thighs but they were held open. For a short moment she imagined how she looked tied to the table by her limbs, no underwear under her dress which is hitched up around her waist exposing her pussy and out of that now bald pussy a stocking top trailing. But almost instantly she was brought back as heard Sir talk again.

"At any time you can ask me to stop." As he said this to Jenny he pulled back the cloth on the trolley to reveal and steel bowl filled with steaming water. He plunged his hand in to hot water and grasped something and pulled it from the water.

"I will stop Jenny, I will cut your bonds," he grasped the glass dildo in his hand. It was hot to the touch. Not scalding but it was only just bearable to hold it continuously.

"I will leave this room and you will never see me again Jenny." He lifted the trailing end of the stocking up over her mound and he got ready to slip the smooth, hot dildo in under the rapidly melting cubes.

"You will be free to go." As he said that he slid the dildo inside her. She caught her breath as it slid under each of the remnants of the ice cubes and she gritted her teeth as she started to feel her pussy glow with the heat. She felt the cold water seem to gush out of her now and between her excitement and the water she was a sodden mass down there. The tablecloth under her lower thighs was sodden now with the icy water that was oozing out of her pussy. As she felt the water now trickle out of her pussy she heard Sir speak once more.

"Now if you decide to keep quiet and do exactly as you are told Jenny, I will accept you as my property. You will be mine, owned by me and mine to do with as I please. You do not have long Jenny to decide what you will do." As he said this he started to work the hot phallus in and out of her pussy. She felt her hips gyrating with the invading glass object.

"What did Sir mean, I will accept you as my property?" she thought. She gritted her teeth as the hot glass easily slid into her pussy once more and she thought "He already does own me." Then she let herself be absorbed into the experience, not concentrating any more. She was now humping the dido needing release from the pent up feeling wanting to escape from within her. She felt she was about to go over the edge when she felt Sir's finger on her clit rubbing gently.

She gasped.

Her eyes opened under the blindfold as she felt her clit starting to tingle and then to burn. It felt like and incredible hot itch like a nettle sting and it was right on her clit. She needed to have the irritation relieved but his pressure was removed.

Steve smiled as he rubbed the toothpaste on her clit. He knew it would drive her wild needing the irritation relieved. Almost immediately she was fucking the dildo as best she could in her bonds, vainly trying to get the dildo to rub her clit. It wasn't long before Steve could feel and sense Jenny was nearly at climax and he prepared. He knew the paste was driving her clit mad and she was fucking the dildo as hard as she could. All the time Steve was whispering to her and now he was telling her to cum for him.

All Jenny could hear was Sir telling her to cum and she felt her orgasm overtake her. She screamed with the force as she was overwhelmed by the feelings and as she felt it hit her with full force she could feel the dildo plunged inside her as the stocking was removed. Sir was drawing it upward along her clit and it felt so good to have that itch relieved. Then as she panted she felt the knot rubbing over her clit and she screamed again. then a moment later again and then once more as the last knot passed over her throbbing clit now empty of the melted ice.

The dildo was then left inside her as all went quiet and she collapsed back down on the table, totally spent. Steve cut her bonds and she felt the tension on her limbs relieved and she felt something on her pussy. Then the door opened and closed.

She lay there for a few moments which felt like forever. then slowly she sat on and pushed the blindfold up and off her. Her eyes squinted in the light and she pulled the rope fro her wrists. Looking down she saw Sir had placed a card on her now bald pussy. "Oh god it looked so different. It is a mark of Sir" she thought. She gently slipped the dildo out of herself easily. Then as she pulled down the water stained dress over her thighs she thought "No, not Sir but Master." She smiled to herself. She gingerly got down off the table and the white cotton rope fell from her ankles.

It was a short time later after she had cleaned up with a towel and water on a trolley by the table, with her coat covering her state of dishevelment, John called her a taxi. As she waited, shakily for it to draw up to the curb she looked at the card in her hand as her heart still beat viciously in her chest.

On the card she read: Jenny, follow the instructions I will text you tomorrow on your phone. Do not disappoint me. You are now mine.

She felt her heart leap and she got into the taxi.