Jenny Goes To Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes argh yes now."

As she said that he pulled his hot wet cock out starting to spray her stomach but Jenny sat up and taking it in both hands guided it into her mouth just as he exploded shooting stream after stream of thick white cum into her mouth. She just laughed as couldn't swallow quickly enough and some of it spilled out and ran down her face. When she looked up at him he could see it covering her tongue and some running out of the side of her mouth and down her chin. Still laughing, she scooped it up with her finger and put it back into her mouth sucking her fingers dry.

"I like that." She said

Still holding his cock she bent down and began the process of licking it dry wrapping her tongue around his head then up and down his shaft gently nibbling and biting then as he started to wilt she bent down and gently sucked his balls as she fondled his cock. Then sliding back down between her still open legs he sucked their combined juices from her still gaping cunt.

"Mmmm that was marvellous, come up here."

As he moved up her body he took time to kiss her every inch of the way; caressing her breasts and gently squeezing her nipples before kissing her and letting their tongues enjoy their joint flavours. When they parted his bright sparkling eyes looked at her and his face wore that happy satisfied look that only comes when your sack is empty.

" I hope I didn't disappoint you."

"Oh no, you didn't disappoint me that was the best fuck I think I've had, but we have the whole night to go yet."

As she said that she gave him another little squeeze and tapping his softening prick she said.

"He's got some more work to do yet to-night."

"Now why don't you be a good waiter and pour us both some more champagne before the ice melts." She watched his lithe naked body as he moved the short distance between the bed and the table, the sight of his tanned torso curly black hair covering his chest and his slim hips and tight arse; turning with a glass in each hand he was smiling as he stopped to admire her naked form reclining on the bed with her beautiful breasts thrust out and her nipples still standing proud. Her legs were together but the sight of that tempting auburn patch started to arouse him again, Jenny saw the movement in his cock and with her wicked impish grin she leaned forward and with one hand she held it like a lead and pulled him forward.

"Come here lover boy, come to mamma."

She started to giggle as she took her drink with one hand and rubbed his prick and balls with other, then while it was still only half hard she dipped the end in her drink so that she could suck it off again.

"Mmmm I like that." She said and did it again

"Come on then, he said, now it's my turn."

"O.K. So what are you going to do?"

"This." He laughed. Then lifting her legs over her head so that her pussy was wide open he first touched it and the with a slow circular motion excited her clit even more so that it stood quite proud of her covering hood then parting her lips he planted a row of cocktail cherries then straddling her body started to suck them out one by one as she sucked on his cock, she held his prick and his balls so hard that he couldn't move, Jenny slobbered and milked his cock until she could feel him pulsating and the pre cum starting seep into her mouth. She sucked harder as she felt her own juices start to work and she knew that she going to flood him just as she felt his balls tighten and the hot flow that gushed into her mouth. There was nothing left in his balls when she had finished.

They both lay together still head to tail then he rolled off and came up beside her. Jenny snuggled up to him and holding his now limp cock in her hand went to sleep.

When he awoke he was laying behind her with an arm over her body and he idly fondled her nipple and at the same time could feel himself getting hard again and his cock was lying in the valley of her arse and thinking that she was still asleep he moved his arm and carefully eased his dick between her legs and thrust it forward tight up against her relaxed fanny and continued to fondle her nipple until he felt her teasing the end of his knob.

Lifting her leg a little she pulled him tighter as it got bigger and harder.

"Well, well, she said, what have we got here?"

Then laughing and nibbling her bottom lip she turned over and pulled him down, kissing him with a fire such he had never known With their naked bodies pressed together he could feel the hardness of her breasts as their open mouths came together and their tongues clashed, he could still taste the saltiness of his spunk in her mouth as she could still taste and smell her own musk on him.

She crushed his hardening cock against her pubic hairs and started to pull his arse against her until she could feel it start to grow up against her stomach and his balls pressing into her engorged clit. Pushing him back a little she said.

"Well that didn't take too long now did it. So let's see if I can improve on that"

As she spoke she slipped a finger inside her wet pussy and then sliding around his cheeks felt for his hole and pressed her finger into it. He stiffened at first with surprise then she said.

"Wait my darling, wait a minute."

Sliding from under him she sat astride his back she massaged his ring then gradually pushed her wet finger deep into his arse moving round in a circular motion until she could feel prostate gland then pushing it backwards and forwards she felt his whole body stiffen before he tore himself free and rolled over. With Jenny still sitting on top his rod had never been so hard, it sprang up against her stomach and with his balls still trapped under her she held him in her hands then slowly she squeezed and pulled at his cock pulling his skin over the head and back again. The head of his knob was shining purple and pulsating in her hands.

"There that's better isn't it, she moved back and taking his rod in both hands she held it as she slowly encircled it with her lips gently biting as she made her way down his shaft, softly massaging his hanging balls until she felt him at the back of her throat, she could hear him groaning with exquisite pleasure as she sucked and manipulated his glorious cock in her mouth. Without warning she pulled it free and leaning forward she kissed him hard but as she came back she lifted herself and impaled herself on his rigid cock. After a few minutes, with his hands firmly under her buttocks he lifted her off and in one movement turned her over to kneel on all fours and parting her lips with his fingers he buried his tongue in her fanny, sucking and licking at her clit until she yelled.

"Now, she cried, fuck me now, I want it inside me, come on and fuck me."

Taking his cock in his hands he slid it into her waiting hole pulling her hips back to meet it, he worked it slowly back and forth giving deep penetrating stroked each time and he could hear her gasps as he reached his full penetration, As he shagged her his finger started to rub her other hole until he could one finger in and then two after a while he got three fingers in then without warning he pulled out of her fanny and stated to push his cock up her arse. Jenny just gave a little gasp and spread her legs a little wider and started to rub around her clit. The sensation she felt as he started to finger fuck at the same time was something she hadn't felt for a long time. Jenny now on her third orgasm felt his body go rigid at the same time as she felt the hot stream of

Spunk enter her body. They stayed locked together for some time before he withdrew his flagging cock from her red stretched arsehole.

Jenny lay back on the bed, her hair sticking to her forehead and face with sweat

"God that was awesome."

Then, after a few breathless minutes she said.

"Any more champers left in that bottle?"

He looked down at her and smiled. Picking up the bottle he gave it a little shake.

"Perhaps just the one, but I'm afraid all the cherries have gone. But, I'm afraid that I must be going now. Breakfast in the morning?"

"Can I have mine in bed?" She asked.

"I'll see what I can do."

As he was speaking he had started to dress and was just about to pull up his trousers when she jumped off the bed and knelt down before him, then looking up she said.

"Just one more little kiss."

Then taking his limp cock in her hand she first put the end in her mouth then opening his little slit probed it with her tongue before hugging him.

"Go on off you go. I know when I must let you go." She laughed.

"Would you like me to come again on this trip?"

She gave him another of her impish grins biting her bottom lip.

"My lover, I might be able to let you cum again, providing that you don't get any bigger?"

As he was going out the door she held him by the tie.

"I'll let you know, but probably not to-night. Oh and don't forget breakfast in bed."

Chapter 3

In which Jenny meets Anne-Marie

The next morning was just getting out of the shower when there was a soft tap at the door.

"Just a minute." She called and draping a towel around her body she turned towards the door, then. "O.K. you can come in now." But the person entering the room with the breakfast tray was not the lover of last night but a young woman of about her own age.

"Oh!", she said "I thought....." The girl smiled at her as she put the tray down. "No, I er, I do the breakfast round and I was told that you might require a.... massage?".

As Jenny turned towards the shower to take up her dressing gown she was surprised to feel two hands holding her sides and start to massage her back and then up to her neck. "Hmmm that feels good", she said as she arched her back and stretched her shoulders.

"Perhaps it would be better if you lay on the bed for me so that I can massage you properly with some oils." As she said this the girl slid her hands under the bath towel to slide it from her back, Jenny gave a little intake of breath as she felt the girl brush across her nipples and thought that she had pressed a little harder and longer than necessary. As she stood there naked she watched as the girl laid a large white bath towel on the bed and had a little smile to herself, she was sure that the girl was taking in every curve of her body. Jenny knew she had good figure and that she was attractive to women as well as men. Well we'll see, she thought to herself as she stretched out and relaxed on the towel. The smell of the oils was quite erotic as those experienced hands pushed and pummelled at her back rubbing her shoulders and neck then moving lower down to the small of her back, all the time those fingers firmly but gently pushing into her muscles, she rubbed the oil into her hips and then around her buttocks and then between down between her cheeks, she could feel some trickling down to her labia, Jenny closed her eyes as she found that the feeling of the warm oil running down into her slit to be quite erotic. Without her realising it the girl had slightly parted her legs and had started to work on her legs, first at the top and then down to her feet and back again when she got to the top she let her fingers just brush Jenny's lips as if by accident at first but with each passing they got a little closer until one finger dragged itself along her slit and up to the deep crevice and massaging around her small hole. She felt Jenny give just a little moan of pleasure the nerves in her body were screaming out for her to be touched, she had to fight down the desire to fondle her own clit and involuntarily slightly open her legs a fraction more. Another drop of oil was dripped into her crevice and she felt a finger gently eased into her butt, not far, just enough to excite her even more. Then out of dreamlike reverie she heard a quiet voice.

"Perhaps madam would like to turn over now?"

Jenny rolled over on to her back and lay there with her eyes closed, then felt light fingers gently massaging her face and around her lips then down to her neck and shoulders, then she sensed a light blindfold laid across her face before the masseuse moved down her body pouring the same oil over her breasts before gently squeezing and pummelling, fingers were moved around her areola then pinching and rolling her nipples which were already hard. Jenny longed for her to move down to caress her swelling lips but the girl did not hurry again she worked her way down moving around trimmed bush and down each side of her pouting lips and then down her legs but this time as her hands moved back up her thighs Jenny opened her legs a little more and she felt a finger slide into her, just a little tease at first then a little deeper. Unable to control herself any longer she opened her legs wide and bending her knees

so that her heels were tucked under her she felt one then two fingers slide into her wet pussy as they slid in and out Jenny could feel an orgasm start but before she reach a climax the fingers were withdrawn and she felt lips around her breasts, first one then the other, teeth were gently nibbling and her nipples. As she lay there frenziedly rubbing her own clit in her excitement she felt a pressure the mouth move away from her breasts and a pressure on the bed, the girl was kneeling across her and had her tongue deep in her fanny. Jenny tore off the blindfold and saw that she was within inches of the maid's naked black bush her lips were wet and open and she could see her huge red clit standing proud. Jenny hungrily pulled it towards her and buried herself in the black muff before parting the lips with her thumbs and probing as deeply as she could with her tongue then licking along her slit until she reached that beautiful clitoris. As her own excitement grew and the harder she sucked on the maid's fanny so it was reciprocated, she automatically closed her legs on the maids head as reached her climax and she felt her own cunt being sucked dry just she was sucking the maids juices from her. They both lay still for a for moments then as the maid started to climb off, Jenny pulled her back to kiss her still swollen lips just one more time. Standing once more on the floor the maid looked down at a very happy Jenny then leaning down she kissed her breasts and nibbled at her still erect nipples. Jenny put her hand on the back of her head.

"Don't stop, I like it, it feels wonderful. A man has no idea how to do that. Will you come again?"

"Of course, if you want me to, but now its time for another shower. I will help you."

"I think that maybe we could both do with a shower, don't you?"

Jenny reached across and slid a hand up the other's skirt feeling her bare thighs and just touching her pubic hair.

She moved a little closer to Jenny.

"Well perhaps I should just clean up a bit before I go on duty."

As she spoke she let her skirt fall to the floor and unbuttoned her white shirt, but before she could unclip her bra Jenny stood in front of her and pulling her close said

"Here let me do that." Releasing the clip the maid let it slip to the floor and for the first time Jenny saw her firm breasts with large brown areolas and her erect nipples, Jenny lifted the breasts one at a time kissed them letting her tongue round around each nipple then looking into her face she held her head in her hands and kissed her. It was with a fiery passion that they crushed their lips together, tongues clashing together and their teeth almost drawing blood on the other's lips, Jenny felt the other girl's nails biting into her shoulders and sensed the pressure of her damp pubic mound pressing against thigh. As the initial fire died down they looked at each other and laughing they both said together.

"Shower"

"Yes, but not a cold one."

The maid went to turn on the shower and Jenny said, "I've got some special soap here I think you'll like and it goes with a special friend."

As Jenny came back she looked at the maid standing in the shower with the water running over her exquisite form, down the valley between her upturned breasts then on down to run into that shinning black bush that was so neatly trimmed around her inviting lips.

Jenny put her rolled up silk handkerchief on the soap rack and started to lather the maid's body, she stood behind her so that she could feel and squeeze her breasts at the same time as she pulled her in towards herself then running her hands down her body she started to lather up her pubics and tease her fanny until she could feel it opening and could slide in her fingers. Bending her knees slightly opened her legs and leaned back against Jenny as she parted her legs it was then that Jenny reached to the rack taking Henry out of his silk sheath, the maid gave a little gasp of surprised pleasure as Jenny slid a glass Henry deep inside her cunt and started moving him about at the same time as she fondled and manipulated her engorged clitoris.

"Meet Henry." she whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes." She said, covering Jenny's hand with her own and pushing Henry in deeper. Jenny let go of the dildo letting her control it herself as she started to massage her breasts and squeeze her hard nipples until....

"Ahhh...." She turned her soapy slippery body in Jenny's arms to kiss her hard on the mouth. Jenny could feel that the dildo was still in place in the other girl's fanny so turning off the shower she squatted down and slowly sliding Henry out she spread her lips with her long fingers and sucked and licked any cum that was still in there, then with a final nibble of her clit she stood and hugged her.

As the girl was leaving Jenny held her arm.

"Same time to-morrow?"

"Look forward to it." Then she was gone.

Jenny spent the rest of the morning just sitting and watching the scenery go by in her private room idly stoking her pussy through her favourite silk pants, the ones with the open crutch as she recalled the night previous and this morning.

"This is turning out to be even better than my wildest imagination, she thought, "and I wonder if I might just possibly have a glass or two with that rather good looking Simon I met yesterday".

Chapter 4

In which Simon makes an entrance and Hugo gets together with Anne-Marie

That lunchtime Jenny sat at the bar for a while until she saw Simon enter the dinning car. Hugo, from his position behind the bar watched her watching Simon. He noticed the discrete smile on her face and quietly mentioned that Simon was travelling alone just in case she was wondering. Without noticing Jenny who had been rather hiding behind a very large German matron, Simon took his drink to window table and was idly watching the scenery go by when....

"Excuse me interrupting, but seeing that you seem to be alone I wondered if might join you?"

Simon looked up him with a welcoming smile "Well, hi! yes. That would be nice. Sit down please"

Simon signalled the waiter over. "Two large brandies, on my bill please".

"Well thank you, though I'm not sure that I should be drinking this early in the day. I have some letters to write this afternoon".

"Yes me too, reports and things to send off in Paris. Maybe this evening though, we could have dinner together first?"

"Yes I'd like that. Say, about seven in the bar. We'll make a night of it after all there's only one more night to go"

After the lunches had all been cleared away; there in the staff accommodation at the end of the train two people were in Annemarie's room, she and the steward Hugo.

"I didn't get a chance to ask before. How did your morning massage session go?"

"Let's just say that I'm looking forward to to-morrow, but I must admit it was a bit of a strain after the Englishman the night before and I'm still not sure which one I prefer. Now you tell me about her. Did you prefer her to me?" As she spoke Annemarie rolled over on the bed to run her fingers through the tight curly hair on his chest.