Jenny Goes To Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody's that good". As he started to unbutton her shirt he said "Somehow I think that tonight we have the night to ourselves. As the last button came undone she lifted herself so that he could undo her bra clip and lift them over her hard breasts standing out waiting to be kissed and fondled. Her

"Wait a minute" then she sat up and let them slide from her shoulders, "that's better" She lightly held his head as buried himself between them then sucking and nibbling at her rampant deep pink nipples standing proud from the centre of her brown areola. before spreading his kisses down her body and running his tongue round her bejewelled navel.

"You like that?"

"Oh, it was all right", she said giving him a wicked grin. "What else can you do?"

As she spoke she reached over and rubbed the swelling in his trousers and started to inch down his zipper a little bit at a time.

"Well I'm waiting." She said that she arched her back making her tits stand proud of her body and easing the way for him to slide her skirt down over her hips then down to be kicked across the floor. Hugo stood on the floor between her legs as she lay with her long brown legs hanging over the end of the bed. Gently stroking her pussy he could feel the small excretion dampen his fingers

She sat up laughing and grabbed his arms. "Stop it you'll make me cum and it's too soon. I want to feel you deep inside me first with your balls banging on my arse."

As she said this she pulled open his belt and finished off pulling down his zipper so his pants fell to the floor also to be kicked aside. Hugo's large half hard was still trapped in his boxers but the lower half hung below the hem so Annemarie just lifted it up to kiss the end but as she forced her tongue into the little slit she felt him suddenly start to grow harder and longer she put her hand up the leg of his pants and softly caressed his hanging balls.

"Hmm, you are getting a big boy. I think it's time you came out to play."

Hooking her thumbs into his waistband she pulled them over his straining cock to release it to spring into it's fully erect state with bulging round pink helmet head and those hard veins which she loved coursing down it's shaft. Without waiting to get his boxers right off she took his shaft in both hands and plunged it into her mouth. She took in just the head at first running her tongue around it's firm head, gently nibbling under the edge of his head before gradually working her way down, pumping up and down, going deeper every time until she could no longer hold his shaft but could cradle his swollen balls in her hands. As she came up to savour the tip she could taste the precum starting flow. It was Hugo who lifted her up to stand with her naked body pressed against his. He could feel her breasts pressing into him as she felt his hard prick jutting out and pushing into her stomach. She clasped her hands behind his neck as he lifted her and placed her on the edge of the bed. She lay back on the bed as he started to kiss first her inner thighs then slowly working his way up to her waiting labia. Pulling her hood up he could see her swollen clit and kissed it running his tongue around the base then sucking and gently nibbling. Trailing his tongue down through her outer lips he opened them with his fingers to reveal that beautiful coral pink interior. He felt her body give a little spasm as his tongue delved and lapped as deeply as it could before he heard.

"Now Hugo, now. I need it now. "

Easing forward a little Hugo held his prick in his hands and rubbing the knob against her opening to form a furrow he pushed it in a little way at first letting her take control until it was all in and then with his balls banging on her arse he plunged in and out. He could hear her grunting and groaning with the pleasure of it, thrusting herself back against him. Then pulling his cock out he turned her over as if she were a doll. Annemarie knelt down on the bed leaning on her elbows and with her back arched presented her swollen open cunt for him to enter. With his cock buried deep inside he stretched lightly across her back to hold her swinging breasts in his hands teasing and squeezing her nipples. As he thrust his rampant cock in ever increasing strokes he could hear her gasp as she rubbed her clit and then reaching further down to hold his swinging balls. He knew that she was having another orgasm just as he gradually inserted one finger in her other hole. Then gasping, she called out "Yes, yes that's good. Deeper, deeper. "

Hugo dribbling a little on her arse he worked in his second and then third finger working them round until he could see her pink hole was ready for him. Pulling out of her pussy he pushed in slowly at first and then with more force until the whole of his length was embedded in her arse. With Annemarie firmly on all fours Hugo held her low down on her hips so that he could stroke her open lips and massage her swollen clit as he worked his shaft in and out he felt the tight walls hold squeeze his cock like a round vice. On his last thrust he heard her shout and push back on him, he knew that she reached her orgasm again just as his balls squirted their hot juice into Annemarie. After a few seconds she relaxed enough to release his still swollen prick. As he withdrew it he could see the results stating to trickle out. She rolled over onto her back looking up and smiling at Hugo who lay down beside her and taking her into his arms kissed her gently but passionately with the love that he had for her.

"What do you think about opening another bottle and just making love for the rest of the night?"

Sitting up on one elbow Annemarie tapped his nose with her finger and smiling at him said.

"Well, I'll have to think about that." She said with a coquettish smile. " I don't think I've had any other offers to-day, so I'll have a shower and think about it. Care to join me? Help make up my mind perhaps."

Standing in the hot shower she felt his hands firmly hold her hips as he pushed his hardening prick between her legs and as she lathered her fanny Annemarie gently massaged the swollen head of his cock with her soapy hands.

"Hmmm. That's nice you can keep that up all day."

Sliding off his rampant cock she turned to face him, then rinsing him in warm clean water she knelt down and slowly slid it into her mouth letting her teeth gently bight on his shaft and her tongue wrapping itself around the edge of his helmet as she held his balls in her hand then with her final assault she felt the full force of his ejaculation filling her mouth then licking the last of it from the end she opened his little eye to to suck out any last drops. Looking up with some of his cum still on her chin she said.

"Now that's enough for now, but if your very good perhaps I might just let you play after we finish to-night."

"You know you are an exceptionally beautiful woman, I thought so when I first saw you on the platform before we ever got on the train and I've been trying to meet you ever since. Where have you been hiding?"

"Well you've met me now, so how about pouring those drinks before it goes flat".

As she spoke she momentarily pulled him a little tighter to her and with a sparkle in her eyes said.

"And we don't want you going flat, now do we."

By the time half the bottle had gone they were both lying propped up on the bed snuggled together both still dressed but Jenny's shirt was now undone to the waist showing her virgin white lace translucent half cup bra then sitting up she turned her back on Simon so that he could undo the clip to let her firm thirty six inch breasts fall free.

"That's better." She said and turned in his arms, as she turned he took one breast in his hands and kissed it before gently nibbling her erect nipple, Jenny groaned with pleasure and responded by running her hand down his body until she came to waistband and then his zip and felt the throbbing of his rampant cock underneath, then quite suddenly she turned and rolled over onto him and pushing herself up she smiled down at him.

"Come on, let's get these off."

Tugging at his belt she undid his waistband and then pulled down his zipper and dragged his trousers down to dump them on the floor. His rampant chopper was standing out from his boxers together with a few pubic hairs. Jenny bent down and took just the end of it in her mouth before tucking it back and sliding his trunks down to join his trousers and she managed to give it a little kiss as she passed.

Simon, who was laughing at the enjoyment of it all suddenly said.

"My turn, and jumping off the bed he pushed her back. Leaning over her he held her head in his hands as he pressed down on her open mouth thrusting his tongue deep inside then sliding his hands down and over her shoulders he cupped her firm breasts rolling her nipples between his fingers she gasped with pleasure as he trailed his tongue down her flat stomach until he reached the waistband of her skirt. Undoing the one clasp he eased her skirt over her hips to reveal her white matching gossamer briefs that just allowed her trimmed auburn pubic hair to show through. She lay back arching her back and with her knees bent she allowed them to drift wide apart. Simon bending down kissed her through the thin gauze before pushing it to one side revealing her swollen lips, they were already moist before he let his tongue trail along their divide then under her hood to her swelling clitoris where he lingered to gently nibble it before moving back to push his mobile tongue deep into her as he sucked and lapped up her juices, he could hear her moaning with the pleasure of it and she hurt him as she squeezed her fingers into his hair until her climax had passed. As she released him his tongue retraced its path back up her body until he found her mouth, Jenny feverishly pulled his face into hers and as she did so Simon's rampant prick started its journey deep into her warm wet pussy. Slowly at first, he just let it slide in as he felt Jenny push towards him, then he pushed a little harder until he could feel her against him and feel her muscles tight around his thick cock, he enjoyed the moment of lying still for a moment with it pushed deep inside knowing she could feel his knob swelling and throbbing inside her before he started to rhythmically pump in and out. He felt her hands grasp his buttocks forcing him further in and felt his balls hitting her arse as he went faster and faster until he felt her go rigid as she grabbed the sheets.

"Argh! Yes,yes."

Taking hold of her shoulders Simon rolled her over until she was on top. Jenny sat up with Simon's cock still inside her. Her breasts were bouncing up and down as; with Simon's hands under her ass she rode him just keeping the end of his cock inside her on each stroke. Suddenly she stopped and as she leaned forward to kiss him and let her breasts fall into his hands she let it slip out.

Jenny felt down for his still hard wet cock then turning round she held it in both hands before taking it slowly into her mouth, just the tip at first then letting her teeth gently nibble at the head before let the whole thing slip deep into her throat as she toyed with his balls. Simon, starting to feel the pressure in his balls beginning to mount moved round so that he could pull one of her legs over his shoulder in a perfect position to savour her flowing juices as he nibbled at her clit and darted his tongue in and out of her dripping fanny he felt himself erupting into her mouth Jenny didn't stop she sucked and squeezed him until every last vestige of his strong salty cum had been drained from his balls. There was not the slightest trace of Simon's creamy spunk on her lips as she laid her naked body on his to kiss him. As she lay there Simon ran h9is hands round her smooth bottom until his fingers found her still swollen wet fanny, moistening his fingers with her juice he slid one into her tight arse.

She wriggled against him.

"Mmmm. I like that, but not just yet."

She felt down for his now half hard cock and fondled it with his balls.

"Lets wait until 'he's' up and ready again, and in the meantime you can pour some more bubbly."

She swung herself off the bed and reached for the two empty glasses. Simon filled the glasses then without warning he poured a little over her nipples, then cupping her breast in his hands he licked them dry again. Jenny laughing then thrust the other one at him.

"You can do it to that one now."

As he bent to lick that one dry she cradled his balls in her hand then tipped her glass into the palm of her hand.

"My turn."

So saying she knelt on the floor holding his prick as she licked the champagne dripping from his balls even snuffling into his blond pubic hair. She looked up and grinned at him just licking the tip of his now hardening cock, then standing up she took his prick in her hand and pulled him to the bed.

"You'll need some of this though." Then taking a tube of cream from a drawer she softly smoothed it over his hardening member. Simon gently bent her over the bed and as she opened her legs he could see her gorged pussy with her clitoris just peeping from under it's hood. He couldn't resist going down to taste the moisture oozing from her cunt and at the same time pushed first one wet finger into the small round orifice of her arse then expanding it slightly worked in the second one.

He heard her gasping with pleasure as his lubricated fingers pushed deeper gently massaging the inside of her tight tunnel.

"Now." She gasped. "I want it now."

As she spoke she pushed herself back against him and Simon put the end of his penis against her now open arse and pushed softly at first to get his helmet past her sphincter then as he felt her close tightly around his knob he pushed deeper, working it back and forth. Jenny gasped at the shock at first then she cried out and forced herself back as she felt Simon pushing. He held her hips at first then running his hands round he started massaging her swollen fanny, then her cum oozed through his fingers just as his knob expanded even more before exploding within her. He felt himself go rigid for a moment as he felt his balls drain away but then Jenny pulled herself off and turning she took his wet cock into her mouth and sucked the last of his hot spunk just licking the tip as she finished.

They rolled over on the bed together both sweating from the frenzied coupling still locked together in an embrace and with their bodies entwined went into a deep sleep.

Simon woke to see Jenny coming out of the shower wrapped in a large white towel with her hair in a turban

"Come on." She said. "You'll be late for breakfast."

He watched her as dropped the towel and started to get another erection as she bent over her suitcase to get a clean pair of knickers. He could see the pout of her lips and the way her firm breasts moved as she bent down. She knew what he was doing and looking under her arm she grinned at him.

"Not now Buster, you'll have to wait."

With that she slowly pulled on her very brief silk pants and lowered her breasts into her equally brief bra., then going back to the bed she whipped back the sheet and gave his erection just a little kiss on the end.

"I'll see you in the dining car. I may just have a little surprise for you as this will be our last night. At least, on board this train." She added.

When Simon arrived she was sitting at the window finishing the last of her coffee and reading a magazine.

"What did you mean, a surprise? You're all surprises."

Jenny looked across the table at him and her bright green smiling eyes looked deep into him and her perfect white teeth bit into her bottom lip as if in thought, then she tapped him lightly on the nose with her rolled up napkin.

"If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise. Would it? See you later, I've got some work to do, after all I am a working journalist."

Simon fidgeted about all day, firstly trying to read a book then watching the passing scenery out of the carriage window.

'After all'. He thought. 'Isn't that what we are supposed to do'.

Jenny wasn't in the restaurant at lunch, on enquiring Simon discovered that she had had it served in her compartment and there was a do not disturb notice hanging on the door with a little red biro added note that read "This means YOU"

It wasn't until the second sitting for dinner that she finally appeared. All heads turned as she walked down the aisle wearing a shimmering green off the shoulder green dress which tantalizingly showed just a little of the cleavage between her ample creamy breasts. Her knee length dress had an Eastern style slit at the side going up almost to her waist showing off her long shapely legs. She wore her shining auburn piled high on her head with curly ringlets hanging down at the side framing her emerald drop earrings.

Simon, who, for the occasion, had dressed in his white dinner jacket, looked every inch the wealthy rugged sportsman although his blond hair was just as tousled as ever. The steward who pulled her chair out was Hugo, her lover of a previous night but of course Simon was unaware of that small fact in the same way that Jenny was not aware that Annemarie, the waitress who took their order, had been Simon's night companion. The dining car was in semi darkness, the only light being from the small table lamps that adorned every table. Simon refilled their glasses and raised a toast to suggest that they saw each other again when the journey ended. By way of reply she took his hand over the table and he could see those tantalising eyes over her glass smiling a silent message then he felt her bare foot rubbing the inside of his leg under the heavily draped table before she said.

"Of course, but we have the rest of this night first, and don't forget I have that little surprise waiting for you".

It was just after midnight when they finally returned to Jenny's compartment. As soon as they were inside Simon went to take her in a tight embrace but she gently pushed him away and lightly banged his nose with her finger.

"Not yet. I have some chilled champagne coming, and it should be here about now".

As she spoke a discrete knock came at the door which Jenny opened to reveal not only Hugo with a tray of champagne in a bucket of ice but also Annemarie with a tray containing not two but four sugar encrusted champagne glasses. As they went in Jenny softly closed the door behind them. Simon, of course had no idea as to what Jenny had in mind but then she went over to him and standing very close held his face and gave him a little kiss before saying.

"Remember I told you that I had a little surprise? Well I have invited Hugo and Annemarie to join us, I believe you already know Annemarie". She gave him a knowing look and a conspiritory smile. "Now let's pour the wine and let the party begin."

As Hugo popped the corks Annemarie started to slide Simon's jacket over his shoulders and then with a little pull undid his bow tie. Jenny had already switched her IP player on to her preselected smooth music and had turned off all the lights bar one small reading lamp. When Annemarie came round to the front of Simon he could see again her firm slightly tanned breasts and that they were held in by nothing more than just two buttons of her almost transparent white low cut tight shirt. He couldn't help himself but put his arms around her with his hands on the cheeks of her arse, but he didn't need to pull her towards him she reached up and pulled his head down to hers at the same time forcing one leg between his where she could feel his first erection starting to rise. When Simon finally came up for air he saw Jenny with her back to Hugo who was slowly sliding down her zipper and when it reached the cleft of her cheeks he let the dress fall to the floor and a naked Jenny turned to face him. Her long auburn hair now trailed down to almost cover her upstanding breast where her nipples peeped through the tresses. He watched as Hugo bent to push the hair to one side before fondling her breasts before taking her pink nipples in his mouth, as he sucked each in turn they began to harden and stand out from the darker rose coloured aureole mounds. Then he watched as Huge gently pushed her back on the bed and sinking to his knees he started kissing the inside of her thighs then as she opened her legs wider he was liking and sucking at her scented fanny.