Jenny Goes To Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon, surprised as he was, was very aware of Annemarie as she nibbled at his ear and the smell of her intoxicating perfume, Simon's cock was now getting harder and as he stated to pull her shirt from her waistband the buttons burst and her beautiful bare breasts were in his hands, as he bent to kiss them Annemarie slipped the zip on her skirt and it fell to the floor, she wore no pants and Simon saw an exquisite naked form before him. She reached up to kiss him again forcing her tongue deep into his mouth, at the same time tugging at his belt and then sliding down his zip so that his trousers fell to the floor. She broke off the kiss and lowering herself she squatted on her knees pulling his boxers to join his trousers on the floor relieved of it's constraint his hard generous sized cock stood out from the thick tangle of curly blond hair, Annemarie pushed herself up slightly and holding his arse she squeezed his swelling member between her breasts then cupping his balls she tilted her head so that she could just reach down to lick the tip his helmet trying to force her tongue into the eye

"Hmmm. Do you like that ".She murmured before moving to take the whole of him into her mouth. He could just feel her teeth as she gently moved up and down then she sucked at his sac until he could feel himself start to throb and some precum starting to form, he bent down and gently laid her on the carpeted floor and placed a cushion under her bottom before kneeling across her. She could feel his rampant chopper pressing against her stomach as he kissed her passionately, their tongues entwining as she wrapped her legs around him, then he was kissing her body, her shoulders , her neck then down to her cleavage then her breasts then nipples then finally as she groaned in pleasure he went down to vaginal area. He saw that her pubic hair had been trimmed into a jet black heart shape in contrast to the dark pink of her outer lips and then the lustrous coral pink as he went deeper. As his tongue moved up her slit he nibbled at her gorged clitoris thrusting out from under it 's cloak of skin. He could taste her juices as she climaxed and he licked up the small white dribbles of cum as they appeared.

"Oh Simon." She gasped. "Now. I want you inside me now, I want to feel you in there I want to feel you cum inside me."

She opened her legs wider and bent her knees, then feeling down she guided his cock directly into her open lips, he felt himself being sucked into her body every nerve tingled with excitement he held her hips as he plunged his hot prick again and again getting faster and harder each time until Annemarie gripped his arms and thrust herself forward then held herself rigid for a moment before relaxing back with a deep gasp of pleasure.

Simon, whose balls were still full with his prick hard and his helmet swollen, pulled out and as he did so he felt himself being pushed over and looking round saw Jenny's smiling face.

"Here let me". She said and continued to push him on his back then straddling his face stretched forward to hold his dick and run her tongue over and round his helmet before she cradled his ball in her hand and started to massage and suck his cock. Simon having the delight of her pussy in his face parted her lips with his thumbs and sucked at her slit and washed her clit with his tongue. As he sucked and licked her fanny he knew that she was near another orgasm as her sucking and wanking was getting more frenzied, then it happened Simon's balls burst out his hot sticky cum deep into Jenny's mouth at the same time as she gushed into his, as she Jenny's fluids were running over his face she was sucking the last of his cum and just licking off a little that had leaked. Then turning round she kissed him and could taste her own cum on his face.

"Not as salty as yours." She said with her little impish grin. Now. How about pouring some more champers, I feel quite dry after all that, I don't think there can be much fluid left in me."

Hugo was now standing by the small table, his once rampant cock now flaccid as he started to refill the glasses. As he poured, Annemarie stood next to him and putting her arm round his waist she smiled up at him and with her other hand dipped the end of his cock in the champagne and then rubbed it round the rim before she drank it. She was still holding his member pulling his foreskin back to watch his helmet swelling.

She giggled "I like doing that." Then putting her glass on the table she knelt down and holding his balls pushed his foreskin right back with her teeth until the whole of his half hard cock was in her mouth where it soon returned to the former glory Jenny had enjoyed. Both Simon and Jenny, sitting on the bed had been watching all this, who, now being well into their third bottle were laughing a giggling together then Jenny pushed him on his back and looking at his good sized circumcised cock.

"I can't do that to you but you do have beautiful helmet for me to play with." She said as she ran her fingers up and down his shaft she watched it get bigger and the helmet start to swell.

"Tell me." She said "Am I right in thinking that you like cocktail cherries?"

As she spoke she lay back on the bed with her legs only slightly apart but her still slightly swollen lips were there and Simon was about to stroke them she stopped him then reaching into a bedside drawer she produced a small jar of cocktail cherries.

"How many would you like?

"None. It's not cocktail cherries I need."

"Oh yes it is." As she spoke she took off the lid and scooped out three cherries. "I think three will be enough."

Then giggling, she rolled on her back, and opening her knees she tucked the three cherries just inside her lips.

"Now I want them." He bent down and started to suck them one at a time. With his face buried in Jenny's wet fanny he didn't see Annemarie slide quietly behind him until he felt her hand holding his now rampant cock and her hard tits pressing into his back. He felt Jenny's hips push up to him and heard her gasp in pleasure as he trailed his tongue up to her clit until he had it between his teeth and he felt Annemarie's hand grasp his prick tighter as Hugo, laying between her legs, was sucking her fanny and stroking himself at the same time.

It was Simon who broke this quartet by moving up to suck at Jenny's nipples and at the same time she took his prick from Annemarie and guided his rock hard member into Jenny's hot warm and wet waiting cunt.

Annemarie deprived of her toy turned round on Hugo and while he still had his head between her legs she reached down and taking him in both her hands slid his cock into her warm mouth rubbing the rim of his helmet gently over her teeth and teasing the end with her tongue, she tasted the precum as it started to seep out and as she massaged his balls she slowly sucked it deeper and deeper into her mouth until she could feel his pulsating chopper pushing against her throat, she almost gagged at first until she felt Hugo pull back slightly but the as she softly squeezed his balls he thrust forward again firing his pent up hot semen, filling her mouth as she swallowed and sucked the last vestiges from the depths of his balls. Just as Hugo's load burst into her mouth Annemarie convulsed into her last orgasm a little squirt and then a gentle flow of white cum stated to trickle from between her lips to be taken up by Hugo's tongue, then he heard her murmur.

"Stop, stop Hugo I can't cum anymore."

Annemarie lay exhausted and Hugo laid alongside her. Then turning to face her he stroked her hair from her face and with a light kiss said.

"Come on 'marie it's time to go."

Simon and Jenny were still lying in an embrace on the bed but were both asleep and quite oblivious of the other two.

As Hugo and Annemarie went silently from the compartment Hugo picked up the thick brown envelope that Jenny had left for them.

Simon was a little late joining Jenny for breakfast the following morning; she was already onto the toast and coffee.

"Well, well. What kept you. Have a late night or something? We should be in Paris in another hour or so. Look I've been thinking. You said that you were travelling on after Paris but you're not certain where. Well as I said, I'm joining a friend on a boat that's tied up in Honfleur harbour at the moment but then we're going to take a little cruise, now you said that you're a keen sailor and between ships and that you have your own boat so why not come with us. I'm sure Charlie could do with professional ships engineer. Charlie's a damn good navigator but lousy mechanic."

"Oh. I don't know, I can't just dump myself on you and anyway er. Charlie? Might not be keen to have another feller on board."

"Don't you worry about that I've already sent a text and got a resounding thumbs up, so no argument. You can meet me tomorrow morning in your hotel restaurant for breakfast and I'll drive you down and take you aboard. It's quite a big boat about 50feet it's an old converted Scottish fishing boat with a gaff ketch rig and a big diesel. It's quite luxurious on board, we even have four double cabins so you'll be O.K., just in case you might get a little embarrassed with Charlie and me. I'm sure you will be very pleasantly surprised. So no more argument at least until you've seen the boat and met Charlie."

Jenny got up to leave.

"Oh you'd better let me have your hotel address."

"Oh, er right, yes of course."

"Don't look so flustered." She laughed and bent down to tickle his ear as he wrote the address on one of the white linen knapkins.

"By for now." She said and gave him a heavy kiss on the forehead leaving a large lipstick smudge, then ruffling his hair she turned and was gone.

It was Annemarie who passing the table noticed the lipstick and with a clean serviette rubbed it off.

"That's better sir. I hope that you enjoyed your journey."

Before Simon could answer she too became lost in the crowd.

-----------------------------------------------