Jenny in Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyS74
JennyS74
57 Followers

We drank another couple of beers and I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom. While there I thought I would loosen the clip a bit for them, but while doing it realized that if left unclipped it would slowly slip looser and looser as I moved. It was a bit risky, but then I could just claim it was broken if it got to loose and slide it back up again. I bet I could measure the distance it had moved by the bulges in their pants. As I got back I glanced down to see how far it had moved. Not to far, but defiantly a lot looser than when I left. I sat again and noticed another beer and a shot glass in my place. Trying to get me drunk, horny bastards. I sat and downed the shooter without a word. If they want to score it going to cost them a few drinks.

We chatted a bit and another shooter, and beer later and I realized the boys were looking me up and down with less fear of me objecting. "I really like your dress Jenny", was Stefan's first actual comment about it and from there things really got hot. "Thanks. As you can might have seen this clips broken."

"That's ok by us", they grinned at me.

"I'm sure it is, with my tits hanging out for you to look at." I smiled and made a weak attempt to tighten the clip.

By now the dress had also fallen way past the top of the stocking and was showing the very tops of my legs. I realized I was actually pretty drunk, and as horny as I was the night before. Mike was still sitting watching side on. I decided to really act like a slut for him. I told Stefan to get me a Jack Daniels, and went to the bathroom. I took of the white g-string I was wearing, and threw it in the bin and loosened the clip completely. Outside at the table, Stefan and Jacque stopped in mid-conversation as I returned. I leant over and grabbed a smoke letting the top hang right open for them.

"Your dress looks real good now Jenny."

"You like it hey! I thought seeing as you guys are buying the drinks, I'd supply the entertainment. So here I am. Help yourself; I'm really up for it. If you want to touch go ahead, both of you. You'll be interested to know I'm only wearing 5 pieces of clothing and that includes the stockings and boots. So you work it out."

I couldn't believe I'd said it, but was glad I had once it was out. I hoped Mike had the video set up right. Next thing I felt a hand on my leg and Jacque was feeling my stocking tops. He looked up to see my reaction and I just picked up my JD. He took this as permission to carry on and slid his hand straight up my leg, taking the dress with him and straight between my legs. I keep my pussy shaved as I think it looks fucking sexy and Mike loves to muff me like that. The amazing thing was Jacque's fingers slid straight into me without stopping. I gasped and looked down and could see myself on display to anyone who looked at us. Stefan was staring as his friend fingered me in full view.

Without warning I stood up, and I think they thought they had blown it, but I just wanted to get between the two of them. My nipples hurt they were so hard.

"Move into that chair".

He jumped up, and I sat with both legs up on the table rungs, so they could take turns to finger fuck me, and also so I was sitting in view of the camera. By now Mike was watching openly, but the boys just thought he was a tourist getting a free show.

My top was now that that silk scarf. Jacque had his hand on my boob and was squeezing the nipple, which was huge. Stefan was taking his turn to finger me. I had my legs really spread with the skirt in my lap. He was looking down watching as he used 2 fingers on me. I had my glass of JD in my hand as if nothing was happening.

"More. Stick 4 in Stefan".

He looked at me and stuck 2 more in.

"Use your whole hand! Go on thumb as well!" I'd never been so wet or horny, with Stefan grinding his hand into me, and me casually drinking my whiskey. I put it down, and started to get off with Jacque. I pulled away and suddenly wanted to better my 21-year exhibitionist at the sex club.

"Why don't you try 4 fingers each!" There was no checking to see if it was ok. Jacque put his hand between my legs. I spread then a bit more and watched as they both worked 4 fingers each into me.

"See if you can get your thumbs in!"

I can't actually believe they could, but that's what they did. 2 guys. 2 hands. Both buried up to the tops of their fingers. I was gushing wet at what was actually happening. They carried on taking turns with me. I continued to drink whiskey, and get off with them one after the other. I was now like one of the whores in the windows, except I only cost a few drinks.

"Jacque. Pass my jacket!" Again I think he thought he wasn't going to get to fuck me. I slipped it on.

"Lets go inside." We walked inside and I led them to a dark alcove with no one in it. From here we could do absolutely everything a paid whore would do, and that's exactly what I intended. I sat in the middle again.

"I think we need another round of beer, and don't forget the shooters Jacque".

He looked dumb-founded that I could want more to drink after what happened outside.

"Another round?"

"You don't expect me to fuck the pair of you for free do you?"

He rushed off. Being in control having been learnt all that time ago with Shaun in the river. The look in his eye. Just like these two had, the moment they thought there was a possibility they might have me.

Mike was standing in a corner watching me, with a mixture of lust, and jealousy. Well, he wanted me to fuck someone, and he was about to get his wish. Jacque returned. I was totally in control.

"I'm going to fuck the pair of you in this alcove, but first I think you need to shoot your loads, other wise you aren't going to get near my pussy and you'll be coming."

They had both lost their sense of bravado and were like schoolboys. I downed my shooter.

"So I'll give you both a blowjob, you can come in my mouth ok? And then we'll get down to what you both really wanted from me in the beginning, as soon as you sat at the table. Who wants it first?"

They had both lost the power of speech, so I slid under the table and pulled Stefan out. He was rock hard and was coming almost as soon as I put him in my mouth. It felt like gallons.

I find come in my mouth really sexy and know for a fact that every guy I ever did wanted me to swallow his cum, and to fuck me in the arse.

I switched quickly to Jacque, who was not as hard, and didn't come as quickly, or as much. Maybe he had fucked his 18-year-old girlfriend before coming out. I slid out from under the alcove, and up onto my seat. I grabbed my beer.

"Right, now I'll fuck the two of you right here if you're up for it?"

They nodded madly. As they seemed to have regained a bit of composure, I spread my legs and let then start feeling my pussy again. The inside of my thighs were completely soaked. Stefan brazenly pulled my top aside and started sucking my tit. The bar was really dark, but I'm sure the people close by could see, Mike sure could. Already tonight had gone further, and better than I could have ever hoped, and I was going to end it by fucking two guys in a bar full of people.

Him sucking my nipple was incredible and I grabbed Jacque and forced his head onto the other. I'd never had both sucked at the same time, and I don't know if it was that or the situation, or the booze or all three, but I started coming and had to gag myself with my beer bottle to not scream out.

I pushed them off and reached over to grab my jacket. For the third time I think they thought they were going to miss out on their fuck. I smiled and slipped the jacket on. Then stood up and pushed Jacque's chair back, pulled his cock out and sat on him lap dancing style. Now from the back I just looked like a girl on her boyfriends lap.

I reached up and like the bikini top pulled the halter over my head. Now he could suck to his hearts content. I could feel his cock hardening and with my sopping wet pussy it took the slightest hip adjustment to slide it in. I slowly rotated my hips grinding his cock into me. I could see by his eyes that it wouldn't be long before my pussy had more reason to be wet. I increased my tempo. Thrusting back and forth, my tits bouncing in front of his face.

"Are you about to come?"

"Uuhuh!" he managed with his head back. I ground faster still and picking up my beer drank as he came.

There's something terribly sluttish about fucking a guy like that and having him come in you as you drink a beer. I put my tongue in his mouth and French kissed him. I pulled back.

"Good?"

"Unbelievable!"

"Glad you liked it. Now it's your friends turn." I slid off him and straddled Stefan who had his cock out ready. There was no need to adjust my hips for him, as he was rock hard again. I stood over him and with one plunge impaled him into me. I wanted to take a bit longer with Stefan as I actually found him quite hot. I started rotating my hips, and pushing him onto my nipple. Jacque was watching my hips thrusting around and I could see he wished he hadn't come so quickly.

"Tell me when you're about to come ok!"' I picked up the pace and soon could see the look of a guy on the verge.

"Ready?"

"Nearly!"

I stopped and squeezed his cock with my pussy to stop him coming. He opened his eyes in disbelief at how I'd down that. I waited a few seconds, and started grinding away again, drinking my beer like the complete slut I was. I stopped two more times, squeezing him. On the third time. I stood up and slowly lowered myself down again. His eyes widened as he realized what I had done.

"Ever done it like this before? No? It's good. It's going to be the best cum you've ever had. Trust me!"

So far I'd done pretty much everything the whores down the road did, except that other thing that guys love. I girl that will take it up the arse. There is probably nothing more sluttish, and that was my objective tonight. To be honest I actually quite enjoy it like that, and so would Stefan by the time I finished.

I stuck my tongue in his mouth and really started to hump back and forth, faster and faster. I could tell he was close.

"Now Stefan shoot your load in your sluts arse. Shoot it all."

His eyes started to close, and I took his hand and made him squeeze my clit as he came, just to get me even tighter for him. It was without doubt the most erotic thing I've ever done.

"So was it as good as I said?"

"You are fucking incredible!"

"Thanks. Now I need to go I've got a husband who need his balls emptied", pointing to the lucky tourist in the corner.

"Thanks for the drinks guys."

Mike took me back to the hotel, and wouldn't let me change. I said I was still full of cum, but he said he always wanted to fuck me after someone else had shot a load in my pussy. The fact that I had a load up my arse made it even better. We stayed up the whole night fucking and watching the video of me falling out of my dress, been fingered, and acting like a little whore.

JennyS74
JennyS74
57 Followers
12