Jenny in HK

Story Info
White girl found love in HK.
2.6k words
4.41
51.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ringggggg!

Jenny Marshall opened her eyes. Her hand was placed on her crotch, her panties wet.

"Damn, it's morning already."

She had just awoken from something rather erotic. Jenny kicked the blankets out of the bed and let out a yawn. Her room is in quite a mess and she didn't really bother. Workload had been heavy for the past one month and she had to work overtime almost everyday. Hong Kong’s economy is hitting a low for the moment and it seem to a norm now to continue working after office hours. Not that she is complaining much, at least she gets to see the guy she had secretly fancied.

Jenny got out of the shower, looking fresh. She stood infront of the mirror. Her 36C breasts looked proportional and curvy on her slim 5'7 frame. She looked at the clock.

"Damn I'm gonna be late."

Jenny quickly got dressed and left her rented apartment.

This morning is particular hot. The aircon in her car had broken down. She quickened her pace towards the office lift, which the lift door was closing.

"Sorry wait!"

Just as the door was about to close, it opened again. A sunny smile came into her vision. It was Lee Wing. Her eyes lit up.

"Oh its you Lee! Good morning!"

"Hiya Jenny. Good morning to you too. Oh by the way you look great in spectacles." Lee complimented.

“Thanks!” Jenny smiled, That is all she needed to hear to keep her happy for the rest of the day. She was glad he noticed..

There are only two of them in the lift. She looked at Lee. Standing at 5’9 with a dark blue shirt, black pants and a black tie, Lee looked smart and suave. His hair is neatly combed and it compliments his sharp features well. Her eyes moved up and down, secretly admiring Lee… and her eyes eventually landed at his crotch area.

"Mmmm" she let out a faint sound.

"I beg your pardon?" Lee asked.

"Uhhh No."

Jenny flustered and wondered if he had caught her glance.

Lee took out a packet of tissue from his pocket and handed it to Jenny. All the initial rushing to work in the early morning and the hot weather had made Jenny sweat more than usual today. Standing beside Lee made her feel even warmer.

“Thanks”

"Oh I had a dream about you yesterday."

"Haha really? What was it about?" Lee asked.

"Nothing really...just some weird and funny dream."

"Heh, okay."

“Lunch together?” Jenny added.

“I love that.”

Jenny hardly realized lunchtime had already arrived. Her phone rang. It was Lee.

“Hi Jenny. Ready for lunch?”

“Oh I’ll be ready in a minute!”

Everywhere seem crowded during lunch hours. The two settled for Indian food in a restaurant nearby.

“So mind telling me the funny dream of yours?”

“I’ve forgotten about most of it really. I only somewhat remember you were part of it.”

Jenny lied. She couldn’t possibly admit she had dreamt about kneeling down before him, in the office lift, his hard erected cock in her mouth. She couldn’t tell him that.

“So what do you do in your free time?” Jenny asked.

“Movies, not the Hollywood stuff but more of independent films around the world, jazz music, playing the piano, reading, Chinese calligraphy… Hmm that’s about it. You?”

“Learning Japanese, shopping, movies, music, TV… pretty ordinary. I like collecting Asian films(She has a secret habit of collecting Japanese Porn DVDs which nobody knows as well) too. Hah you have forgotten to mention about accompanying your girlfriend in your free time did ya?”

“Gf? Nah, been unattached for 2 years already”

“Oooh I see”

The basement car park lift door opened. They entered along with a few others into the lift. Jenny noticed another man staring at her chest sheepishly. She felt uncomfortable. Wearing a black knee length skirt, white collared shirt and high heel shoes, Jenny looked good. Not wanting to make a fuss out of it, Jenny coolly adjusted her black coat so as to cover her tits, which looked like they could really burst out of the tight white shirt anytime. She moved her position from being beside Lee, who is sending messages on his cellular phone to being in front of Lee. The lift stopped at the ground floor. The moment the lift opened, a crowd rushed in. Jenny was pushed back against Lee, her back on his chest. The crowd proceeded to squeeze in until the lift is completely full and crowded.

Jenny’s butt was pressed against Lee’s crotch. Thoughts ran in her head. What would be his reaction? Her doubts were quickly dismissed. Something was growing in size. Something hard and warm pressing against her butt. It was Lee’s erection. She pretended as if she didn’t notice and even purposely increase the pressure of her butt against his erection. She could hear Lee’s breathing heavier. Teasing him this way greatly turned Jenny on. Her white-laced panties were damp. She felt slightly daring, and pretend to appear in a way as if the people in front are squeezing behind a little. With this excuse her ass found comfort once again in rubbing harder against Lee’s hardness. She could almost hear him moan a little.

The lift opened at 13th floor. Most of the people in the lift went out. Jenny sighed. How she wished the lift would break down or something. She was so turned on already. She let her mind wander a little… Did Lee enjoy it? Is he as turned on as Jenny herself? She imagined him cumming in his pants and looking embarrassed. Now that their bodies are separated, she glanced at Lee… His face is a little red. He is sweating a bit. The bulge in his pants looked as if his pants might tear anytime. He moved his hands down, right hand holding his left, covering his erection. Jenny grinned.

They had to work overtime again today. The hectic workload had suppressed her lust. She forced herself not to think about it for the moment. Maybe later when she got home. One by one, her colleagues left. It was already 10.45pm. She had finished her work for the day. She got out of her seat and walked around a little, purposely walking towards Lee’s room. The door was opened and the computer was still on. “Hmm. Maybe he left already.” Jenny thought. Jenny walked into the room and sat in front of his computer. She opened the Internet browser. “Mmm I wonder what type of websites would be in his bookmarks.” Jenny knew it was wrong to peek but she dismissed it as harmless.

“Let’s see… “ Most of the websites are pretty much about movies, music, world news, etc… She moved the mouse and clicked on documents. There is a Microsoft word document titled “Jen”. Curious as a cat, Jenny clicked on the file. It turned out to be an erotic story narrated from a first person’s perspective about a scenario where robbers “forced” the narrator at gunpoint into fucking his White female colleague late one night. Jenny read every single word of it…especially the part about how the character in the story enjoyed every single part of his colleague named “Jenny”, how he loved the taste of her pussy juices...

While reading the story and convinced she is alone, she slid her hand into her skirt, making circles on the outline of her panties… She was so turned on. A wet patch formed on her lacy panties. She moaned lightly as she reads on. Her finger about to get some work in. All if a sudden…

“Oh I didn’t know you were still here. What the…”

“uh!…!!!” Jenny nearly fainted out of shock. Lee was standing at the door, his hand holding a cup of coffee, mouth opened, in awe.

They stared at each other for a moment, both didn’t know what to say. Lee’s face turned red. Jenny redder. Lee closed the door.

“Better not let anyone else see you…” Lee said, acting as if everything is normal and okay.

“Oh!!!” Jenny realized her hand is still on her crotch area. Jenny wanted to cry. She had never been as embarrassed as this her whole life. She composed herself and sat stood up. Lee noticed his story on the computer screen.

“So you read it?”

“….erm.. yeah. You saw it…”

“Sorry. I apologized for fantasizing about you in the story. I shouldn’t have done that.”

“No its okay really. I supposed everyone has their own sexual fantasies.”

“So you liked my story?”

“What else would you think I’m doing just now?” Jenny faked a laugh, pretending everything was cool and normal. “Please I beg you, don’t ever let anyone know what I did just now…I’ll do anything…” Jenny plead, almost sobbing.

“Don’t worry sweetie, I won’t tell anyone. I won’t harm a good friend.” Lee smiled, although awkward, he tried sounding as if nothing happened. “You’ll do anything? Okay, how about lunch tomorrow. You pay.”

Jenny’s face lit up. She no longer felt threatened. She was surprised Lee didn’t even try taking advantage of her. Not that she would really mind…she secretly hoped he would. But since he didn’t, she was nonetheless impressed as well. “Do you like me?” Jenny asked

“erm… yeah…”

“Well, I’ve no money to treat you for lunch. How about this?”

Jenny slowly unbuttoned her shirt…Lee’s eyes widened. Out came her 36C tits into his view. Less than 15 seconds, Jenny stood only in her white lacy bra and panties. Lee licked his lips. Jenny walked towards Lee…turned her back against him.

“Help me with this honey…” Referring to undoing her bra.

Her bra seem to drop the moment Lee touched its strap. Jenny led Lee’s hands around her waist…”

“Hold me”

Lee pulled Jenny close to him. Their bodies touched. His erection pressing against her ass…Lee took off his shirt. And he hugged her from behind. Here, unlike in the lift this afternoon, where Jenny was pressing herself against Lee, he was the one rubbing against her now. She felt so turned on by his erection rubbing against her soft ass cheeks. Their skin met. She could feel his smooth chest pressing against her back. His hands moved to her tits…caressing them wantonly… squeezing them together…playing with them. He kissed Jenny’s neck, sucking onto the skin. Jenny let out a moan. Lee led Jenny to the couch in the office. There, their lips met…tongues wrestling with one another…fighting for territory. Lee licked Jenny’s lips…moving down to her neck, his hands still fondling and enjoying the softness of her breasts… He continued to move downwards…. He pressed both her tits together…and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking it with wanton lust. Her nipples were erect. He seemed hungry, hungry for sex, hungry for love. Jenny spread opens her legs, wrapping them around Lee’s well-toned body. She stroked Lee’s hair while he buries his face in her softness… Their lips met again. He held her left thigh and kissed her leg.

And he buried his face. Not the tits this time. Somewhere further down.

“Uhhhhhhhh” Jenny let out a moan. Lee’s face was on her crotch…rubbing his face against the soft exterior of the panties…his tongue licking on the particularly wet spot.

“Mmm, let’s get this out of the way dear…” Lee took off Jenny’s panties. Jenny’s bush was well trimmed…Lee kissed Jenny’s pussy lips, as if it is her lips itself. He looked at Jenny’s face while he kissed. “Ohhh Lee Wing…” Jenny moaned. Her experienced heightened when her eyes locked with his, lovingly. Lee’s tongue moved in circles around Jenny’s clit…and proceeded to lick in alphabetical orders with his tongue, occasionally halting just to suck on her clit for a moment. Jenny’s moaning got louder and louder. By the time Lee was in the alphabet “P”, Jenny was ready to cum. Her body was jerking slightly…her neck, chest, underarms and palms are starting to moisten with sweat…

“Ahhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Jenny exploded. Spasms and waves of pleasure hit every single of her body. She felt weak, her body tingling and warm. Lee’s handsome face was drenched in Jenny’s love juices. Lee continued licking.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

Jenny felt it was time to return this gentleman’s favor. She got onto her knees, looking upwards at Lee’s face. She unzipped his pants. His bulge wrapped in a pair of gray cotton underwear. She kissed the bulge. It grew slowly as his lust pumps into his manhood. She let loose his constraining undies, her eyes fixed on his cock. It was beautiful. It looked clean, uncut, 6 inches of pleasure. Not too big, not too small. Just the right size. His pubic was trimmed as well. She slowly held his manhood in her hand, feeling the hardness and the warmness of it, while her other hand cupped his balls. She licked the little blob of precum on the tip of his cock. Lee moaned. He fondled her face and stroked her hair. Jenny took it into her mouth. Sliding it in and out with precision, her left hand playing with his balls. Lee fondled with Jenny’s nipples and breasts…Lee felt immerse pleasure. Seeing Jenny’s beautiful face sucking on his cock has been one of his fantasies. Sensing Lee might cum anytime, she took his cock out of her mouth. With 6 inches of flesh still in her right hand, she brought forward her tits so she could rub it against them.

Her soft breasts rubbing against the hardness of his cock. Lee placed his cock between her tits, with Jenny squeezing them together. He began tit-fucking her 36Cs.

“Uhh so soft…they are so soft and bouncy” Lee moaned

“Lee… I want you inside me” Jenny whispered softly.

Jenny was now on all fours. A pair of hands on her ass cheeks. Lee’s manhood rubbing against her anus, and then against her pussy.

“uhhhhh” Jenny let out a soft moan the moment his cock entered. Lee entered slowly, and started humping. He was soft and gentle at first. But his timing slowly built up…accelerating in speed…her tits swing and bounce faster and harder as moments passed by. His hands on her tits while he continue fucking her faster and faster.

They changed into missionary position. Again, Lee slowly build up his pace….Jenny was so wet, the sliding in and out of Lee’s cock was making “slurping” sounds. While fucking missionary, Lee was pressing his thighs downwards, so that his cock was would hit slightly upwards. With one hand firmly on Jenny’s right breast, Lee found his free hand massaging Jenny’s clit while he continues to pump his cock faster and faster…Jenny was ready to cum again…. Lee was ready for the final too.

“mmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhh”. The second wave hit Jenny like a tsunami. Her mouth opened. Eyes closed…

Lee yelled in pleasure. He dismounted Jenny and aim at Jenny’s tits. His cum shot out into the air, seemingly endless. Jenny’s face and tits were covered in Lee’s cum. She licked some of it that got onto her lips and tasted it. Lee rubbed the cum on Jenny’s tits and spread it around to the rest of her tits….massaging them as if it was lotion. They spent the rest of the night cuddling and holding each other in arms till the wee hours. They didn’t go home.

The next morning, the boss arrived early and saw them still clad in yesterday’s clothes. He commented “Good. It seems that both of you had worked overtime the whole night. We need more committed workers like you.”

Lee’s eyes locked with Jenny’s. They smiled.