Jenny, John and Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." she purred, bending over further exposing more of her intimate flesh,

"Do you want to spank your little slut now Uncle?" She taunted me.

My hand itched to hit her again, but I held my self back,

"No!" I screamed at her. "Just get away from me!"

I didn't see Nicole again for the rest of that day until she reappeared at suppertime. I had spent the day troubled with mixed feelings and emotions. I was angry both with her and myself, with Nicole for her sluttish behaviour, and with myself for allowing the incident to happen. Then the erotic memories would re-emerge, after long years of marriage my lovemaking with Jenny was staid, almost dutiful, but those few minutes with Nicole were an explosion of sexual passion. So young, so pretty, so demonstrably horny for me! Those thoughts stroked my ego immeasurably, but wrong, it was oh so wrong! But then, she had caught me masturbating, the nagging feeling I had was that somehow she would hold that over me.

Our supper that evening was a strange affair, both of us, I think, not sure what to say or how to behave. She was quieter than she had been for those first few days we had spent alone together, certainly not the predatory beast she had been that morning. I tried to make light conversation, putting earlier events behind us, but failing, I drank far too much wine. In the end I retired to my bed early and very drunk. Later that night I awoke briefly as someone quietly crept into my bed beside me, in my drunken state, I thought nothing of it, imagining it to be Jenny, I snuggled up with the warm body beside me and fell back to sleep.

Nicole:

What the fuck? I was just stunned when he blew up at me like that. Hadn't he enjoyed what I had done for him in the shower, of course he had, I can still taste his lovely cum in my mouth. Look, I've been sucking off guys for years; I'm fucking brilliant at it. And my shoving finger up his bum. That was inspired. That little trick I got from the chat-rooms. He must have loved it, he cummed like a fountain.

When he smacked me, yeah, it was a shock, it stung, but it gave me such a thrill as well, I thought he just wanted to play hard that's why I teased him like that. But he got right out of his pram, I thought he was going to have a seizure. I was so frightened and confused I just ran up to my room and cried and cried.

At dinnertime we did try to make up, he cooked a very nice dinner and gave me wine. But there seemed like there was a big cloud over us and he got so pissed. Apart from the two or three glasses I drank, he went through most of two bottles, then he started hitting the brandy. I got worried that he might lunge at me, even try to rape me, but he just sat there looking so lost and pathetic. In the end I had to push him up stairs to bed and do the clearing up by myself.

I felt so sorry for him now; when I climbed into his bed I just wanted to comfort him, be nice to him, make up to him for being a bitch. But I kept thinking about his lovely cock, how it good it had felt in my mouth. How my pussy ached to feel him in there too.

John:

Weak pre-dawn light was just beginning to filter through the bedroom window when I re-awoke. I was aware of an unfamiliar perfume in the room and a moist warmth surrounding achingly erect cock. A quiet slurping, moaning sound reached my ears. My eyes still half closed I reached down and found a head gently bobbing at my groin. In my half asleep, and more than slightly hung over state I tried to reason the situation. Jenny had never woken me with a blow job, in fact I had difficulty remembering the last time she had let my cock anywhere near her mouth. Suddenly, obviously, I realised it must be Nicole! My eyes snapped open; we were lying diagonally across the bed both on our sides facing each other, except her head was at my crotch. There, right on front of my face I was presented with the most intimate view of her. Her lower leg stretched out, but bent at the knee to avoid the headboard. Her upper leg raised, the foot tucked under the calf of the lower, her fingers at the root of her sex, masturbating furiously as she hungrily devoured my cock. Her moans became louder her fingers and her mouth became more insistent at their separate tasks. Her hips began to thrust back and forth mimicking the rhythm set by her fingers; I found that instinctively my hips too began to move in time with hers. The musky sent of her sex flooded into my nostrils, that same hot pressure surging into my loins, the timing was perfect, almost as if she had planned for us both to orgasm at the same moment.

Again raw animal instinct took control of me, I grabbed her hips, brushing her hand out of my way I pulled her on top of me my face plunging into the moist, almost dripping folds of her pussy. My lips clamped hard around her swollen, erect, clitoris sucking hard on it. In that very moment she cried out, a primal scream, a mixture of joy, ecstasy and triumph only to be stifled as my own cum spurted into her open mouth. Nicole's orgasm seemed to go on forever; she almost suffocated me thrusting her pussy hard against my face as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her. When all had subsided she pushed away from me, for a while we lay side by side still 'top to tail' both spent, or so I thought, our bodies glistening in their sheen of sweat in the growing morning light.

Not had word had passed between us, as we lay there close but not touching. In the dawning light, the dawn of realisation also came to me, now I was hers, she had claimed me for her own, and there was nothing I could do to change that.

Presently again I felt her lips upon my sleeping member, I tried to protest but I was 'shushed' firmly. Skilfully, teasingly, cajolingly she brought life beck to my flaccid flesh. Again she thrust her pussy against my mouth ordering me to pleasure her,

"Eat my pussy bitch!" she almost shouted at me.

Once she was happy with the state of my renewed erection she told me to roll onto my back; she mounted me, we made love. No! Lovemaking does not describe what followed, I should say we fucked, we shagged, we screwed. But whatever it was it was not lovemaking. I was Her toy, Her plaything, Her sex-slave; my body only existed for Her pleasure. It was She who had control, not ordering me now, but quietly instructing me in how to best please Her. We changed positions, from cowgirl, to doggie, to missionary then back again to cowgirl, before eventually taking my poor, red, sore cock again into Her mouth and allowing me to cum. My second orgasm that early morning, four, five, maybe six times She had bucked, screamed and shuddered in ecstasy from Her use of me.

Nicole:

Wow, John is so amazing when he ate my pussy I cummed so hard, I just wanted more and more of him. But I think something must have snapped in his head. I didn't want to be his Mistress, well not in that way, I'd learnt about Doms and subs in the chat-rooms, played those sort cyber of games myself sometimes. It was like he gave me that role to play and I just took it, but hey, if he wants to be my sex-slave then why not?

I was a bit worried that he fucked me without a condom, but I just didn't think at the time, I was so fired up and gagging for it. But after, John explained it would be ok. He was totally clean so now worries there, so long as I was too. I am thank god! Then he said, he'd been firing blanks for years that's why Jenny and him had never had any kids of their own And when after years of trying, he told me, they had both decided they were to old to start a family, he went and had the snip, just to be on the safe side.

It was like the more I demanded of him the more eager he was to please, he even went out and bought Viagra so he could fuck me for longer and recover quicker. It was just so hot. I was in heaven. Our best session was when he DP'ed me with my big dildo. The first time I asked him to fuck my bum he didn't want to, but when I told him,

"You gonna fuck my ass bitch!"

He was quick to obey me. I'd not had a cock in my bum before; John liked to finger my bum when he ate my pussy; that was great. He loved me to finger his bum too. Now I wanted to feel a cock in there. That first time he was so gentle, carefully working lube into my hole and opening me up with his fingers, when he did put his cock in there, there was hardly any pain at all, almost pure pleasure. It was his idea to DP me with the dildo. Wow! Fucking fantastic! The second time was even more amazing when I put a vibe up John's bum as well; when he cummed inside my bumhole it felt like he was cumming gallons.

I might not have set out to enslave John, but Jenny was another matter. If I could bend her to My will that would be sweet, that would be my revenge on her bitch sister. Weird I know, but if I couldn't get at Chris directly getting at her sister would be just as sweet.

John:

It was about a fortnight later when Jenny eventually returned home. I was glad of the break; the nights and days of Nicole's demands were exhausting me, although in many ways She was human Viagra I felt the need to enquire discreetly at my local pharmacist who supplied me with some little blue pills just so that I could keep up!

The household returned more or less to as it had been before Jenny's departure, with one or two exceptions. I was still very much under Nicole's power and from time to time She would summon me, with a look that I had learnt to understand, to service Her needs. Of course this was now very discreet, Nicole had acknowledged that it would spoil things if we were to be discovered.

The other benefit was that my lovemaking with Jenny became more passionate. On our first night back together she enquired of me what had happened to me to increase my vigour. I replied simply that I had missed her. To my surprise she responded with more enthusiasm than I would have normally expected. Still, the pattern of our lovemaking remained the same, mutual masturbation until Jenny reached her orgasm followed by missionary or doggie until I achieved mine. The only difference being her thrusts and mine became a little stronger, and her orgasms more intense, more vocal than they had been for many years.

Jenny:

As soon as I saw John and Nicole waiting to pick me up at the airport my suspicions were aroused. John seemed a little shy of me when he welcomed me home with his usual kiss and cuddle. And Nicole, she was not the sullen teenager that I had left behind in the care of my husband. I admit she was doing her best to hide it, but under her dissembling she looked more womanly, more in control and when she looked at John I could see the hint of possession in her eyes. Of course I know now what that look meant, at that time John was hers, she was just lending him to me.

I knew that John would want to make love to me that night, and I had missed him, I wanted to feel him close to me possessing me again, like he did when we were younger and more passionate together. I knew, as well, that I would have to give him every thing he wanted from me, perhaps it was the only way to fight off the attack from Nicole.

Yes, they did try to be discreet, but men are so stupid, how did he think he could hide something like this from his wife of twenty years. When they had one of their little trysts, I knew, of course I knew. Nicole would swagger, feline; the look of satisfied smugness writ large over her face and her every movement. The cat that has got the cream didn't even come close. John, all sheepish, sneaking into the shower, I only had to see him to know that he reeked of her, her sex! I wanted to have it out with them, confront them. Slap that little bitch for trying to make a fool of me, and for the way her eyes said 'poor cow, he's mine now' every time she looked at me. But something, a reluctance in me, kept holding me back. I didn't even protest at John's increased demands for sex with me, I gave my self willingly, even enthusiastically to him. Part me hated him, but a bigger part didn't want to let him go.

Nicole:

I had decided what I was going to do to get Jenny. First I would show her that her man was now mine; then I would spring my big surprise. I wasn't going to tell John my plan, of course, but I knew he would do what I told him to and his cock was now trained to respond exactly to my demands too. It was now just a matter of timing.

"Be sure to be nice to Jenny tonight."

I whispered to John as we all said goodnight. I had given him his cue, and he took it just as I had expected.

John:

Summer was waning but the nights were still hot and sultry. Jenny and I were lying side by side on our bed, naked, covers thrown off, pale moonlight filtering through the open window; my hand between her legs teasing her towards her orgasm, her hand stroking my cock; another night of normal lovemaking?

I was aware of another movement in the room; a small, soft, familiar hand touched mine, the one between Jenny's legs. My hand was moved aside and replaced by Hers, my head gently, silently, directed to Jenny's left breast, my now redundant hand to her right. Jenny gasped, obviously aware that things had changed, she voiced a protest, but both Nicole and I shushed her in chorus, as if we had planned this together. Although this turn of events was as new to me as it was to Jenny. I busied myself attending to Jenny's breasts while Nicole pleasured her pussy. Soft slurping sounds and Her quiet moans reached my ears, knew that my Mistress's mouth was now attending to my wife's pussy. Again Jenny had tried to protest, only to be silenced sharply by Nicole. My Mistress knew exactly what She wanted, and no one was going to prevent Her from getting it. Soon a dramatic change came over my wife, Nicole's tongue was working the same magic on her as it had on me. Jenny bucked and writhed on the bed yelling and screaming, her impending orgasm stronger more vocal than I had ever known it. Now she held my cock with a vice like grip pounding at it so hard and so fast I was worried she might pull it off. Nicole's timing as always was perfect, Jenny screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body, and my cock exploded in her hand.

Jenny:

It was a shock, but not a total surprise, when I felt Nicole's fingers touching my most intimate flesh that night. During the day I had noticed the way she looked at me had changed, less pity, that look overtaken by a slow burning lust. The thought struck me; she was tiring of her man-toy now she wanted a new conquest.

Oh my god! My legs are being forced wide apart; I feel the brush of her hair across my flesh, her breath upon my moist folds. I struggled, tried to push her away, her fingers on me I could just about tolerate, especially with the way that John was teasing my swollen, sensitive nipples as well, I almost didn't care. But another woman's mouth on my pussy! Worse, her mouth! This is too much. But they stifle my protests, and hold me down while she forces herself upon me.

Despite myself I start to moan with pleasure, squeezing and pumping Johns cock, the only thing familiar to me in this situation was the feel of his hard flesh in my hand. It is my lifeline to reality in this nightmare. My hips thrust up forcing myself harder against Nicole's invading mouth. I feel her fingers pushing inside me. My eyes clamped tight shut. Wanting to hate this abuse of my body, my logical mind screaming for this to stop, I'm being raped, raped by a woman, and my husband who I had loved and trusted is helping her. But my hormones aren't listening to reason, wave after wave of pure electric pleasure course through my body. Reason is forced down, cowering in the face of this onslaught. Another electric jolt surges through my body the guttural cry some unknown animal leaves my mouth. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure engulf me, each wave more intense than the one before. I cry out again and again, thrashing back and forth on the bed. I no longer have control of my body. Her mouth, her fingers are controlling the passage of my orgasm. John's cock is hot and throbbing in my hand, I am only dimly aware of his grunts as his cum splashes my fingers. A new feeling passes over me, oh my god! Is this the final humiliation, have I pissed myself as well? Nicole's touch changes, no urgent driving now, soft caresses of her tongue around my ravaged pussy, avoiding my most sensitive parts which where her focus was until just moments ago. Her soft fingers are stroking my shaking thighs, calming me, relaxing me.

Reason slowly returns, my first cogent thought was had I really wet myself? No, this feeling was different. Could it have been that other sort of orgasm, the one that John had talked about. That place beyond my boundaries that I had never let him take me.

I began to understand how John must have fallen pray to this young witch; the raw power of Her sexuality was overwhelming. The bittersweet smell of sex filled the room, the mixed smells of the three of us. But, it was Her smell. She owned it.

When She pushed her fingers coated with a mixture of John's and my sticky emissions into my mouth and made me suck them clean; then forced me to take John's flaccid salty member into my mouth to revive him. I knew, I just knew, She owned me too.

John:

Through my post orgasmic haze I heard Nicole's voice speaking firmly, insistently to Jenny,

"Now you want his big fat cock filling your dripping cunt" She hissed, " But you wank him to hard, yes, I have watched you. Three or four thrusts after he has put it in you and he is spent. Now, you want to be fucked hard by a real man, not a wimp."

Jenny just muttered her response, but my Mistress's observation was correct.

"Now you have to wake the dead."

This was a favourite game of Nicole's, just when I thought I was spent and exhausted Her clever fingers and mouth would bring new life to my sagging flesh just so I could pleasure Her again. I felt my Mistress's fingers brush my belly, where my seed had been spilt, She put her fingers to Jenny's mouth,

"Taste his cum." She demanded, "Don't you want to feel that spurting into your hungry cunt!"

Nicole's words were filthy and demanding, never would I have even thought of addressing my wife in that way. The force of my Mistress's words where overwhelming, She would be obeyed! There was no argument! A pair of lips enclosed my recumbent flesh, fingers encircled its base, not Her lips and fingers that I now knew so well but those of my hitherto unwilling wife. Instructions were issued and obeyed, sometimes reinforced with a hard slap. Fingers probed and teased my arse until once again my manhood stood proud. Jenny mounted me cowgirl style, immediately my hand went to her belly, fingers splayed, my thumb trapped between our bodies against her clitoris to intensify the effect of her grinding groin, just as my Mistress had previously instructed me. My Mistress's pussy was thrust into my face, my tongue, my fingers, went to Her to satisfy Her desire. The sound of kissing reached my ears, then groans, moans, and scream of my wife's satisfaction. My Mistress was quieter, a small appreciation of a need served. Places where changed, the coarser hairy flesh of my wife now pressed against my mouth, and the tight hungry velvet folds of my Mistress's pussy enveloped my cock. Again I served both women's needs to the best of my ability. Again rewarded by their cries of their ecstasy. Now having played my part in their pleasure two pairs of lips sort to bring my cock to climax the my wife's lips encircled my shaft, sucking like she had never done before. The softer lips of my Mistress paying homage to my balls which She had drained so often in the preceding weeks; Her finger once more in my arse massaging my prostrate to an explosive orgasm.

Nicole:

Wow! Awesome! A night of firsts for me, though I would never admit that to Jenny and John. My first threesome, my real taste of pussy, and my first time snogging a woman. Ok, I've tasted my own sticky fingers before, who hasn't? And I've snogged girls at school, but nothing like this. Jenny's pussy was not the tired hole that I thought it was going to be. Thick and fleshy, yes, and hairy too, I didn't like that. But her taste was just amazing, much stronger more womanly, I suppose, than mine. And her clit, yummy so big and fat once she was really worked up it was like sucking on a miniature cock. But best was when she cummed, she just gushed, lapping up her lovely cum almost blew me away. I was dying to have John's big cock rammed into me at that moment, but I had to stay in control. Had to let Jenny get hers first. Show her that I was a kind Mistress. Jenny was such an animal once I had woken her up, when we snogged... it was nothing like the wimpy tongue tickling I got from the girls at school. Jenny's kisses were strong and passionate, almost like a man's. But her technique was different from any man I've ever kissed, strong and hungry, yes, but sharing not demanding like a man. We snogged for ages, first while John was fucking her and eating my pussy... mmm being spit roast with tongues, fantastic I had such a good cum from that. And again while John fucked me and ate Jenny, another lovely cum from that too. And Jenny's boobs, so big, full and heavy; nothing like the saggy bags I've seen on other older women in the changing rooms at the swimming pool. Fat hard nipples she has too, I really made her squirm when I teased and sucked them. I got her to suck my nipples too, her mouth is so much softer, gentler than John's, and she got me so hot. Jenny was sucking my nipple when John made her cum for the third time; she gave it such a nip I had to bite my lip so I didn't yelp from pain. I couldn't show weakness in front of my slaves.