Jenny, John and Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us slept together last night, me in the middle, my slaves either side of me. I didn't need to stroke kitty last night, she was well satisfied, that was a very good nights work!

I woke up with John sucking my nipple and Jenny's tongue teasing my clit. That surprised me. We had a good session of slow lazy fucking, we where all still a bit knackered from last night. Then all three of us into the shower, I made them both shave off their pubes. John had refused to do this for me before he said it would 'give the game away' to Jenny. Silly man, I knew she knew almost as soon as she got home. I had made sure of it. So no more of their nasty coarse hair scratching my face now; with all of us were soft and smooth when we went back to the bedroom for our second session of the morning.

Then another shower together and downstairs to eat brunch still naked.

This trip to France has turned out to be more fun than I ever dreamed it might be.

John:

The change that came over Jenny after that first threesome was unbelievable. I knew that when she let herself relax she quite enjoyed our simple love making, but her mind was usually closed to anything outside the boundaries she considered to be normal sex.

So I was quite shocked when the next morning Jenny lent over the sleeping form of Nicole between us and whispered to me that she wanted to give Nicole a wake up surprise and described to me what she had in mind. It was nothing too outrageous, well not by Nicole's standards. But a long way, I thought, beyond Jenny's normal boundaries. And later when Nicole told us both to shave off our pubes, I was quite happy to do it, I liked the feel my skin being smooth down there, but when I had tried it in the past it always brought down disapproving looks and comments from Jenny. Jenny was very reluctant to shave hers, well that was until Nicole said that she would not go down on Jenny's pussy again unless it was smooth. The soap and the razor were down there in a flash. I was flabbergasted!

The three of us spent most of the following weeks naked, another surprise from Jenny for me. We had often showered together and slept naked when the weather was warm, but for Jenny to go naked downstairs or even more so to go outside around the patio and the garden, for the old Jenny that was never going to happen. Once or twice in the past I managed with much persuasion to get her come skinny-dipping with me in our pool, she only gave in to me to shut me up. As soon as she was out of the water the towel was tightly wrapped around her and a rush back inside to get dressed. I would have been happy to spend a lot of time naked, but with Jenny being so up tight about it I felt uncomfortable so stayed covered up. Now though, she was happily running around naked as if she had been a Naturist all her life. The only times we bothered to get dressed was when we needed to go out somewhere or we were expecting visitors.

Our new life style gave a couple of unexpected visitors a really big surprise.

Our Ménage a trios quickly developed and settled down. Nicole relaxed her rule of Mistress over us and our sex became more relaxed but no less adventurous. We had a shopping trip to the city and bought a selection of sex toys, including a strap on dildo. First time that toy came in to our play Nicole used it on Jenny, then they swapped around. I was enthralled to watch Jenny with this big plastic dong strapped on to her humping Nicole with such enthusiasm. I just looked on wanking until I stood up and squirted my cum over them. Then they grabbed me told me it was my turn. Nicole again lead the way, she started very slow and gentle, making sure my arsehole was well lubricated working her fingers into me, open me up. So far this was a game we had played before, she knew how much I liked it, only once before I had had a toy up my arse, that was a slim vibe not much bigger than Nicole's finger. When she slowly pushed that plastic dong into me I almost fainted, the feeling was so intense. She fucked my arse for about ten minuets, starting slow then building up until she was pounding and my cock spurted from the pressure on my prostrate. Jenny looked on at this scene wide eyed, masturbating like a thing possessed That was the first time I had ever seen I had ever seen her masturbate openly, I wondered if it was in fact the first time she had masturbated in years if at all. That sight intensified, I'm sure, the orgasm I got from the arse fucking I was getting from Nicole.

They let me recover, and then it was Jenny's turn to take me with the 'plastic pee-pee' as she had decided to name that toy. She came at me to hard to fast; I yelled out in pain rather that pleasure. Nicole pulled Jenny off me before she could do any more damage. As it was that put me out of the game for a couple of days while I recovered.

Nicole didn't share our bed every night, if she had I think the strain on me would have done for me. One night Jenny announced that she wanted Nicole to have a 'girls only' night with her. I was banished to Nicole's room for the night. The creaks of the bed, the moans, the squeals of delight and the giggles that emanated from the 'girls' room that night drove me wild with frustration, all I could do was wank myself furiously, copiously covering Nicole's bed sheets with several loads of my cum. The next day I was told that I was 'A dirty boy' and made to strip the beds and do the laundry.

Nicole:

So, maybe my plans for Jenny backfired on me a bit. I don't care now though. The sex between the three of us was just so amazing. I let my Mistress act drop. I just didn't need to play that role anymore. Jenny had turned into a sex-crazed animal, now she was more demanding for sex from both John and me than I was. She was so strongly Bi too, it must have been hidden deep under all her repression and just burst out when I unlocked the door. I loved it when she ate my pussy, so different from the way John did it. Best was when Jenny and I would sixty-nine with John's cock first in one of us, and then the other. Mmm so much dirty, lovely sex, if any one of us said we felt horny we would just go for it, right then, right there!

And that lezzy night Jenny and I spent together so hot ... So cool!

I was so sad when it was time to go home, the three of us had a long gentle, very loving session the night before I had to leave. It was a lovely goodbye.

Before I left we bought web-cams and promised to have cam-sex together as often as we can. And Jenny said that next time I visit, if I have a boyfriend, to bring him too, but he has to know what to expect! I can't wait for my next visit to France.