Jenny Lee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drzsd
drzsd
13 Followers

He was like most men, large breasts always caught his eye, but Jenny Lee's tiny little tit's were just perfect. He lowered his head and took one into his mouth. She gasped when he did this and together they fell back onto the bed. His mouth never relinquishing it's hold on her. He sucked the whole thing deeper into his mouth, almost trying to swallow it. He flicked his tongue across the nipple and brought his hand up to fondle her other one.

She was caressing his back and trying to lift his shirt off while he did this. He finally popped her breast out of his mouth and stood up to strip. When he got to his pants she sat up and pushed his hands away. Slowly she undid the button and deliberately and so tantalizingly drew the zipper down. All the while her eyes were locked on his. Then she lowered her eyes and pulled his pants down till they were wrapped around his ankles.

He stepped out of them and then watched her face as she gently pulled his boxers up and over his thrusting cock. Her eyes got very big and her mouth formed a small "O" when she saw him exposed.

He was so excited his whole penis twitched several times while she just stared at it. He stepped out of the boxers and just stood there, his gaze locked on her beautiful face. Jenny Lee reached up and grabbed his cock with her tiny soft hands. She had both hands wrapped around it like she would hold a baseball bat, and still the head stuck up above her top fist.

She thrust her tongue out and licked the exposed crimson tip. At the touch of her soft silky tongue Ricky bucked backwards like he'd been kicked in the stomach. It was so very erotic, so very sexy and he thought he was going to cum right then.

She let go and looked up at him when he did this like she thought she had done something wrong.

" It's O.K." He said. " you've just got me a little too excited." And he smiled at her. Then he lifted her to her feet and returned the favor of slowly, teasingly undoing her shorts and pulling them down. She hadn't put her underwear back on after her shower and the sight of her glistening already damp blond bush was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen. He pushed her back on the bed and bent his mouth to her sex.

Before he even got his mouth to her he noticed something unusual. There was no musky smell. Her pussy smelled sweet, like a flower. It was intoxicating, he figured she must just still be fresh from the shower or something, but without further delay he spread her wide and licked his tongue up through her.

She tasted like candy, like cotton candy. So sweet and utterly delicious. He nearly lost his mind as he ravaged her sweetness. He buried his tongue inside her and wiggled it around letting her sweet juices pool on his tongue, then swallowed as much as he could. He was drunk on this love nectar that tasted so incredible..

Jenny Lee loved what he was doing to her down there. She arched her back and thrust herself up into his face. Her moans started deep inside her and burst out of her throat. Her hips started bucking as his manipulations of her brought her to the peak of climax.

Ricky grasped her hips to try and hold her down, he nibbled at her clit and drew it up into his mouth. He swished his tongue back and forth across her love button and then drove it inside her again. Reaching as far as he could stretch his tongue he sucked the whole upper half of her pussy into his mouth.

This put Jenny Lee over the top and she cried out and climaxed hard. Ricky felt her juices squirt into his mouth and he drank her up. Better than Mountain Dew he thought.

Even though Jenny Lee was pushing his head hard into her crotch, at the same time her body was involuntarily backing up away from him. She started inching her way up until she was actually standing on the bed, with her back against the headboard.

Ricky never once let up, following her as she did this. The thought that he was literally driving her up the wall flashed through his mind.

Jenny Lee cried out again as another orgasm racked her body. After a few quick shudders she finally pushed his head away. Ricky reluctantly pulled away from her vagina. He never knew a woman who tasted this good before.

Jenny Lee smiled at him and breathlessly said, "Your turn."

She pushed him onto his back and bent her head over his thighs.

" If you get that sexy mouth anywhere near my cock, I am going to cum."

" Well isn't that the idea?" She playfully asked as she brought her mouth to his crotch.

Ricky wasn't kidding. Her warm soft mouth had barely covered the head of his shaft when his tonic spasm shot his load deep down her throat and then kept coming until it filled her mouth.

She swallowed most of it and looked up at him with the slyest cutest little smile. A little of his seed dripped down her chin and she wiped at it with her finger and then stuck the finger in her mouth to suck it off. All Ricky could do was moan and he actually felt tears come to his eyes.

The tip of his cock was still extremely sensitive, so when she bent down to lick a small amount that had spilled out late, he twitched again at her touch.

He gently pushed her down and laid on top of her. He kissed her, the taste of her juices still in his mouth now mingled with the taste of his own still warming hers. And though this might have grossed him out if he had thought about it for more than a millisecond, he didn't. He couldn't. The only thing on his mind was to be inside her.

He had never lost his erection, he didn't think he ever would, but the sensitivity had subsided enough and he was ready to go again.

She spread her legs and reached down and helped him inside of her. She was so tight. So warm. So damn sexy. He was in heaven and thought if he died right now he would die the happiest man in the world.

He wanted to make her cum again, he wanted to make her scream with lust.

He kept a steady persistent thrust going, she matched his rhythm. He loved looking down between their bodies, past her little tit's that looked like just nipples when she was on her back like this. Past her downy patch of hair where he could see about half of his shaft disappear into her.

He had energy he didn't know he possessed. He kept a constant pace and the walls of her vaginal muscles felt like a clamp. He was lost in her. And he wanted to stay that way.

Ricky tried to vary his speed and searched for the right way to make her happy. He went slow, he pushed inside and then held himself buried inside her. He tried going fast then slowing then speeding up again. All of these seemed to work as she kept moaning and saying " Yes, just like that. Please. Yes."

He watched her face as he ground into her pelvis, her eyes were half closed and she had such an erotic look in them. And here he new he had fallen in love with this girl. This incredible girl.

They slowly built up the speed of their thrusts until he was pounding into her. They were rocking the bed hard against the wall when they both clenched and came. Hard spasmodic orgasms, that left them both drained.

Ricky collapsed onto her, totally spent now. Happier than he had ever been before. When he felt himself grow soft inside of her he rolled off to the side.

She rolled with him and laid her head on his chest, and draped one of her legs across one of his. He kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair, and she returned the favor by kissing his chest. A ripple of pleasure coursed through him when she flicked her tongue out and licked his nipple.

The sheet and blanket had been kicked off long before, so he reached down and brought them back up and covered their sweaty but quickly cooling bodies with them.

After several minutes their breathing finally slowed and deepened and they were soon asleep. Both with content happy smiles.

drzsd
drzsd
13 Followers
12