Jenny Loses Her Virginity Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny gets a morning alone with her step father.
2.7k words
4.5
115.6k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her first fuck with her step-father, Jenny was on a high. Every night since it had happened, she relived every second of it, remembering every touch of his hand on her body and every feel she had of his. She just wanted more and more and hoped he felt the same. It had been a week now though and Andrew hadn't mentioned it to her, even on the odd occasion when he'd had the opportunity. She had hoped that she would have had him a couple of more times by now but she'd just made do with her own fingers and hands. Admittedly her pussy had ached after the first time, during sex the adrenalin rush had eased any pain, but later that day she knew full well that something much bigger than a couple of fingers had been inside her. Now, however, all was well and she wanted the amazing sensation of having his cock deep inside her.

She decided that once again she would have to make the first move. It was Sunday morning and Jenny knew that Andrew always got up first and made her Mom breakfast. When she heard him in the kitchen, she made her move. She put on her bathrobe, just in case Mom did get up, but that was all she put on. Jenny went into the kitchen, Andrew was standing by the stove frying bacon.

"Morning," she said. He turned and smiled, "Want some bacon and egg?" he asked.

"Mmm, sounds good,"

She untied the belt of her bathrobe, letting it open to reveal the front of her body. Her nipples were so hard they hurt and her pussy was already dripping her love juice.

"Can I help?" she asked.

He turned again and his eyes opened wide as he saw her.

"Are you wanting more than food for breakfast?" he asked.

She sidled up close to him and said "I'm desperate for you, please touch me."

Andrew's eyes flicked towards the hallway, Jenny knew he was worried about her Mom coming out of the bedroom. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her left breast. He squeezed it tightly for a second, then released as his thumb and forefinger encircled her aching nipple.

"God, you're a horny little bitch, I thought that you were embarrassed about last week," he said to her.

"No I just want more, I'll do anything if you just promise to keep fucking me," Jenny replied.

Andrew released her tit to turn the bacon.

"Look now is not a great time, but if you are serious I'd love to have sex with you again Jen, in fact I've thought about nothing else for a week. I can't wait to taste your lovely young body again but it'll just have to wait, we don't want your Mom finding out, do we?"

Jenny stood on tip toe and kissed him on the cheek and went back to her bedroom.

She lay on her bed, she could still feel his warm hand on her breast, she started to touch herself, massaging her nipple, feeling the warm glow it gave inside. Her other hand went down, she ran the palm of her hand over her mound feeling the coarse mangle of her pubic hair. Then she came to the wet lips of her pussy, she slowly inserted a finger, wishing it was him, her eyes closed as the waves of excitement ran through her body and then suddenly he was there.

"I've brought your breakfast," he said.

Andrew stood there with a plate in his hand and a very large bulge in the front of his shorts.

Jenny smiled and pouted and continued to masturbate in front of him. She reached down with her left hand and opened her pussy wide with her fingers and with her right she felt for her clit and rubbed it whilst he watched.

Andrew put the plate on her bedside table and pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang out, already glistening with precum.

"Am I being a naughty little girl?" she said.

"Yes, but it is wonderful."

His voice was barely audible and Jenny was so happy that she made him this excited.

He was jerking himself off as he watched her, his eyes firmly on her juicy cunt. Jenny slipped 2 fingers of her right hand into herself and started to finger fuck herself very hard.

"Oh that is lovely Jen, Darling, you are going to make me cum again."

Jenny watched as he grabbed his balls with his left hand and squeezed himself, whilst his right hand worked furiously on his cock. Suddenly he let out a little groan and his white semen spurted out of his cock and splashed down on her stomach, some of it landing on her tits. Jenny's hand was moving quickly now and she too let out a little moan as her cum started to flow from within her, soaking her bed cover.

"Fuck I'd better go," he said. He grabbed his shorts and virtually ran out of her room.

Jenny lay on her bed and looked down at her body. Her breasts were red through sheer excitement and here and there little globules of white cum were dotted. Her stomach and pubic hair had much more though and she reached down and started to massage it into herself like it was body lotion.

She felt amazing, here she was just 18 and driving the man her Mom had married 2 years previous absolutely mad with passion. She lay back and as she visualised his cock again, her juices started to flow as she imagined all the wonderful things they would do to each other.

The next day Jenny got up early as usual for College and met Andrew in the kitchen.

He looked around and said "Don't go in today, pretend you are ill, I'm off work today."

Jenny couldn't believe it, he wanted her to stay at home so they could be together whilst Mom was at work. She didn't need any persuading and hurried back to her room.

Ten minutes later her Mom was calling her, but she came out of her bedroom doing her best to look ill.

"I can't go in today Mom, I've been in the toilet all night, I think I might have a bug."

Her Mom came over and felt her head with the back of her hand. She looked puzzled but conceded that Jenny had better stay at home and go back to bed.

Half hour later Mom had left for the office. In that time Jenny had got herself ready for whatever Andrew had in mind.

When he came in to her bedroom, she was laying on her bed wearing nothing but a small pair of black lace panties.

"Is my naughty little girl ready for the day ahead?" he asked.

She licked her lips and said " I'm yours to do what you want with."

"Well my horny little step daughter I am going to show you just how exciting and naughty sex can get."

Her breathe was coming rapidly as she envisaged the next few hours. He took off his clothes and lay next to her on the bed. They kissed and she felt his hardness press into her as she wrapped her young body around him. For a while he fondled her breasts and arse and just kissed her, then his lips moved down, firstly kissing and sucking every inch of her 34 inch bust. Then his lips went down further, kissing her stomach and then the front of her panties. She opened her legs wide as he started to kiss her pussy through her knickers, then he eased the crotch of her panties to one-side and for the first time ever she felt the wonderful sensation of having her pussy licked.

"Was it sore last week?" he asked.

"A bit," she said.

"I should have kissed it better then, I'll make up for it now," he told her.

Jenny couldn't believe how wonderful she felt, as her step father kissed, licked and sucked her pussy. His tongue found her clit and he licked it, drawing it towards his open mouth. It was like having an electric current pass through her body, she quivered as her excitement built and built.

"Turn on your side," he said.

She didn't want him to stop but wanted to obey, so did as he said.

He positioned himself so he could lick her cunt from behind, sticking his tongue deep into her and then as he drew it out, his tongue continued on her body licking her until his tongue came to rest on her arsehole. He licked her little anus bud, pushing his tongue into her.

"Fucking hell," Jenny couldn't believe just how amazing this was. She had heard of anal sex but wondered what could be so exciting about it, with his tongue stimulating her arse now she knew.

"You taste great," Andrew told her, "I love your arse Jen, I can't wait to get my cock up it."

He licked her some more and then knelt on the bed and started to rub the end of his cock against her arse.

"Was he going to do it now?" Jenny thought. She wanted him to, but was also a bit worried that it might hurt too much. However she instinctively pushed against him, feeling her arse open up a bit as the tip of his cock penetrated her.

"Later," he said and he slipped his cock up the crack of her arse, rubbing his balls against her.

He turned her over and started to kiss her again, she reached down for his cock and started to wank him off.

"You like that, don't you, you naughty little girl," he said "How about you get better acquainted."

Andrew pulled himself up and Jenny was confronted with his cock just inches from her face, she knew what he wanted and what she wanted too.

Her lips enclosed over her Step fathers cock and she sucked on it, drawing as much as she dare into her mouth.

"Suck me Jen darling, suck me, make Daddy cum."

Of course he wasn't her Dad, but it obviously turned him on to think of her as his young daughter and she loved that thought too.

Suddenly his cock jerked in her mouth and she felt a gush of fluid hit the back of her throat. For a second she thought she would gag and she moved her head away and his cock slipped out of her mouth and the rest of his cum cascaded down her face.

"Fuck, that was great, you horny bitch."

He moved down and started to kiss her, licking his own cum from her face and sharing it with her, his hand reached down for her pussy and through her knickers he brought her to her climax.

After her orgasm, he lay back and Jenny noticed that his cock had withered. She reached down for it, stroking it willing it to grow hard again.

"You'll have to give me a bit of time," he said "I am not like one of your young college lads who can keep hard all day."

"What can I do?" Jenny asked.

Andrew lay there and said if you want to get me going "Go and put on your old school uniform, that always got me hard."

Jenny giggled and jumped off the bed. In her wardrobe, her old uniform was still hanging there, short yellow pleat skirt and yellow blouse.

"Put on some nice white panties too," he said.

Jenny dressed for him putting her hair up in pig-tails. It had the desired effect, because as he watched her walk round the bedroom, his cock stiffened.

"I loved seeing you like this, I was totally pissed off when you left school," he told her.

She went over to the bed and climbed on top of him, easing herself up until her pussy was over his face. He licked her through her panties, running his hands over her skirt, feeling her arse through it.

"Get up," he said "Come with me."

He took her to the bathroom and he lay down in the bath tub.

"I want you to stand over me in your uniform and make yourself cum and pee all over me," he told her.

Jenny gasped, she couldn't believe what he had said, Cum and pee.

She stepped in the tub, her whole body shaking as she rubbed her own pussy. Soon her juices were squirting out of her cunt, through her panties down onto his stomach.

"Piss as well, you horny bitch," he shouted.

Jenny did as he asked, releasing a steady stream of urine down onto her step father. The yellow liquid bounced off his stomach and mingled with her cum. He meanwhile was wanking himself stupid.

"In my mouth, pee in my mouth," he yelled.

Jenny moved up and continued to piss down onto his face, loving the fact that he wanted to drink her pee. She squatted down as she finished, pulling her panty crotch to one side so he could finish licking the last dregs of her juice.

"I can't believe you wanted me to do that," she told him.

"Why not, I want everything you have in you, your Mom loves it when I drink her piss, she lets me do it often.

Jenny knew her Mom and Andrew had a very active sex life, but it was hard to get her head around her Mom peeing all over her husband.

However Jenny had loved it and couldn't wait to do it again.

The two of them showered and then went back to her bedroom. He left her there for a couple of minutes and came back with two vibrators. One was huge and thick and black and the other much slimmer.

"They Mom's," she said

"And yours now," he replied.

He was limp again, but he wanted to keep her stimulated, so she laid down and he worked the slim vibrator up and down her pussy lips. The sensation was great as it vibrated against her labia and then he slowly inserted it into her. He was an expert at using it and realised he must bring her Mom off quite regularly just doing this. Jenny was lost in wonderful lust and passion as the slim vibro moved in and out. Her eyes were closed when she suddenly heard the vibrating sound much closer, then she felt the vibrating tip on her lips. She opened her eyes and saw the big black rubber vibrator pressed against her. She opened her mouth and Andrew pushed the black cock into her. It vibrated against her teeth and tongue and she thought of her Mom getting the same treatment. He pulled the slim vibrator out of her as she sucked on the black one and she felt him grab her hand and he wrapped it round his semi erect cock. She fondled him as she sucked and then the excitement built as the slim vibrator re-entered her.

"Do you like 3 at once?" he asked huskily.

She just nodded.

"You are a bad little girl, wanting so much sex and being just 18."

She was in heaven as she felt his cock grow in her hand and once again an orgasm raked through her body and she bit down on the black rubber in her mouth.

Suddenly he pulled the vibrator out of her and eased himself in. He also moved the black vibrator as he started to fuck her wildly. She was so wet and it was much easier for him to screw her now. He banged away at her for a good few minutes, but he was obviously worried about cumming inside her, so he pulled out, but then he turned her on her side.

He pushed his cock against her arsehole and Jenny felt it open to him. He pushed his cock in and at first Jenny thought he was going to rip her open, but suddenly he was in and it felt wonderful. She screamed loudly in passion as he fucked her arse and then even louder when she felt him release his spunk into her rectum. He groaned loudly and then collapsed on the bed beside her.

Jenny felt the best she ever had, she cuddled up next to her step father and he told her how wonderful she was. For ages they just lay there, then he turned to her and said "You know I have only just started with you young lady, there is plenty more to come."

Jenny just couldn't wait.