Jenny Loses Her Virginity Ch. 03

Story Info
Another naughty morning with her stepdad.
1.6k words
4.51
74.9k
21
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny lay on her bed waiting for her step father to come to her. It was Saturday morning and Mom was at work and Jenny and her step father were alone. She was completely naked and gently running her hands over her young 18 year old body. Her 34 inch breasts were already reddening with the excitement welling up inside her as she anticipated what the next hour or so would bring. She ran her right hand over her smooth pubic bone and down between her legs. Last night she had shaved and used hair remover so that now no little black curly hairs could be felt at all between her fingers. Her forefinger slipped into her juicy cunt and for a few seconds she teased herself, feeling her wetness grow. She pulled her finger out and let it continue tracing the crack of her pussy lips and down to her arse. She lifted herself up a bit as she rubbed the wet forefinger around her anus and then pushed it in, feeling the amazing sensation that came with it. Just last week Andrew's cock had been in there, it had been fantastic, she was hoping to get the same again today.

Her bedroom door opened and Andrew walked in, he too was naked and his cock was already fully erect with the anticipation of having her young body again.

She didn't stop masturbating, in fact she now used her left hand on her breasts squeezing them whilst he watched. She brought her right hand up away from her arse and back to her pussy, just rubbing it now, not fingering, pushing hard with her hand to cause pressure against herself.

"Hell Jen you look fantastic," he said to her. He was staring at her bald pussy as his hand moved slowly up and down the shaft of his cock.

"I love shaven cunt."

She loved it too and now she forced 2 fingers inside her, and soon she was pumping away at herself, gasping with pleasure. Her left hand squeezed her right breast as she felt the full force of her orgasm about to explode. She removed her fingers and jerked away at her clit until the pressure was too great and she gushed her juices out onto the bed sheets.

Andrew was wanking himself quickly now, groaning at the sight of her beautiful body as wave after wave of self inflicted orgasm ran through her.

She heaved herself up and sat upright on the edge of the bed, reaching for him. She enveloped his cock with her wet right hand, using her own juices as she jerked him off. His pre-cum was oozing out of him and she put her young lips around the end of his cock. With her tongue she flicked the end of his knob, tasting the juice coming from him. She felt his hands on her head, as he forced himself further into her mouth. Then he was fucking her lips, his hips moved backwards and forwards as he trust time after time into her.

Then, just as before, she felt the gush of hot thick cream hit the back of her throat as he released his cum into her mouth. She pulled back and let him continue to cum all over her face until he was fully spent.

His cum dripped from her nose and her cheeks and from the corner of her mouth and Jenny felt fantastic. Her step father might be in his mid-late 40's but he was the only man for her.

"You're a horny little bitch," he told her, "keep licking."

His cock had withered and was now half the size it had been a few minutes earlier, but Jenny did as she was told. She wanted to be a good girl, so she took his limp cock in her hand and lifted it to her lips, licking him profusely, squeezing his balls with her other hand. He reached down past her and fondled her breasts telling her how nice they were and better than her Mom's. She loved his rough hands on her and she pushed herself forward wanting to feel his touch on every part of her tits.

After a few more minutes of her licking and squeezing him, Andrew decided she needed cleaning up. The two of them went to the bathroom and he washed her face before going back to his bedroom this time.

They lay down on the King Size bed and for a while they just kissed and cuddled and talked about sex. After some questions from him, she decided to tell him about how she listened to him and her Mom having sex and how much it turned her on.

"Your Mom is so horny, she loves everything she gets, even if she does get a bit sore sometimes."

He told her about some of her Mom's fantasies all of which involved being fucked by more than one man at a time, hence the 2 vibrators she had. He told her about how when they had gone away for the weekend, he had tried to persuade her to chat another guy up, so they could have a threesome, but she had chickened out and they had just pretended in the end.

"I'd do that for you," Jenny said, "In fact I'd do anything you want."

"So you said before," Andrew said, "But do you mean it?"

"Anything," she replied.

He got up and went to the walk in wardrobe and came back with a small pair of lacy white panties.

"Have a lick of these," he said as he handed them to her.

Jenny took the panties feeling the excitement flooding through her. She knew they were her Mom's and now her step father wanted her to smell and taste her own mother. She lifted the panties to her face, never taking her eyes off him. She could smell the scent of her Mom's cunt as she lifted them closer to her mouth and she felt herself getting very wet down below. She lifted the crotch of the panties to her lips and licked the material, tasting the residue of a mixture of her Mom's pee and cum.

"We fucked last night and then she wore them to sleep in," Andrew said, "Taste nice?"

Jenny just nodded as she lapped away at her Mom's panties.

God, she tasted fantastic and Jenny wished she was licking her own Mom's cunt.

"Would you like to suck Mom's tits again as a big girl?" he asked.

"I'd love to suck her big boobs," Jenny said "And lick her wet pussy and her arse."

Andrew was getting very excited and she knew it so she carried on describing to him what she wanted to do to her own Mom, knowing it was blowing his mind.

She looked down from the panties and saw how hard he was again, so she told him that she really wanted to put on a show for him with Mom and then he could fuck them both afterwards.

"Fuck Jen, you are awesome," he told her.

He pushed her on her side and came from behind her, she felt the end of his cock rub the lips of her pussy and then he was in her. She carried on licking the panties,

"Mom I love your cunt, cum in my mouth Mom, please cum," she screamed.

Andrew was fucking her wildly now.

"Lick your Mom, Jenny, lick Kath's sweet cunt."

He pulled out of her and pushed her onto her back, mounting her again he fucked her hard and she had to bite down on her Mom's panties to stop herself screaming out.

Suddenly again he pulled out, grabbed his own cock and squirted his cum over her stomach. Jenny loved the warm feel of it and still with her Mom's panties in her mouth, she too released her cum all over her Mom's bed.

He collapsed on the bed beside her and leaned over to kiss her passionately.

"I will fuck with Mom if that is what you want," she told him.

"I'd love nothing more, but I'm not sure your Mom would really go for it, even though she is as horny as hell."

"We can just pretend then," Jenny said, "I like acting out your fantasies, I want to be a good girl for my step daddy and I will do anything, promise!"

"You are a good girl," Andrew said "And I will tell you all the things I want you to do."

"Shall I tell you what I want," Jenny said.

"Mmmm"

"Two things one now, one another time."

"Go on," Andrew said.

"First I want to pee over you like I did last week, that was lovely and every time I go now I pretend I am doing it over your face. Secondly next Saturday morning I want you to get Mom going first thing and use both her vibros on her before she goes to work, then I want you to bring them to your sweet little Jenny, so I can lick Mom's juices off them right in front of you."

"Anything my baby wants she can have," Andrew said, "now I hope you have lots of pee in you because I am desperate for it."

They spent the next half hour in the bathroom, firstly with her standing over him and peeing over his body and face and then in the shower together cleaning each other up.

Later Jenny's Mom came home and the three of them ate and watched TV and that night Jenny went to bed, not just with visions of her step father in her mind, but also of her Mom, who she now wanted too.