Jenny Meets Sam

Story Info
Serious Jenny meets Sam and begins a new phase in her life.
3.4k words
4.35
28.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was a rather serious 18 year old. She had done very well at school and was about to become an undergraduate at a prestigious university. Her parents were both successful professionals with high expectations of their only child. So Jenny had applied herself to her studies and rather neglected her social life. A tall, long limbed and rather gangly young woman, she often looked uncomfortable in her skin, and a little unsure of herself. This had resulted in her not attracting the usual attentions of the opposite sex and she had never had a real boyfriend.

This hadn't precluded her having an interest in sex. Eager to conform in her younger teenage years , at fourteen she had joined a peer group that had recently discovered the joys of masturbation, while some of the bolder and more attractive members of the group had graduated to the real thing. So Jenny began to experiment with the former, initially in the company of two more experienced girls. Shyness had soon forced her into the solitary pursuit of pleasure in which she regularly and hungrily indulged. However application to her schoolwork, lack of confidence and lack of opportunity meant that she did not progress to experiments with her own or the opposite sex.

On the cusp of entering university Jenny went away for a week to a chess camp. She was already an accomplished and successful chess player, regularly beating players in her club with a track record of success in competitions. She hoped the camp would provide opportunities to learn and experiment with new strategies, and further enhance her skills. There she met Sam.

At 25 Sam had finished his university studies and was in the early stages of a promising career as one of the chosen people at Google. The excessively heavy demands of this job meant that he had had little time for a social life beyond a few drinks with his peers on a Friday night and the occasional game at his local chess club. So, as high achievers do, Sam had decided that he would indulge himself with a week's leave and a change of scene at the chess camp. Sam was startling bright, acceptably good looking, but rather introverted and self contained. He had had a number of girl friends but never really fallen heavily. As a result he had enjoyed a fairly active sex life but never lived with anyone.

After an introductory lecture, Jenny and Sam found themselves paired for a game to try out what they had learned. An early rapport was established as they both demonstrated their quick grasp of new principles and a rapid ability to deploy them in inventive ways.

Sam took the lead, 'That was great, I liked the way you played! I hope we can play together some more this week. I don't want to appear too forward, but how about we have a drink together this evening?'

Jenny smiled and looked a bit apprehensive. She wasn't used to older men, or any men, inviting her to anything. She swallowed, composed herself, smiled more positively, 'Thank you, I'd like that!'

So that evening they sat together in a quiet corner of the bar, Jenny in her smartest dress, and began to explore each other's lives. Encouraged by Sam's winning smile and focussed attention Jenny began to talk freely about herself, her excited anticipation of her approaching university experience, about chess and her thoughts on her future career. Sam became more interested as she became easier and more relaxed, and began to share the highs and lows of his life at Google. It all sounded very glamorous and exciting, jetting hither and thither, important meetings, shaping the future of things. Both had done well at school and had the prospect of stimulating and prosperous futures. As they warmed to each other, body language and hormones began to take over. They leaned towards each other and smiled happily, the conversation flowed effortlessly and became more light- hearted and relaxed. Jenny began to feel her power as a woman, making eye contact and even feeling mildly flirtatious. All this was encouraged by Sam's attentive smiles and the odd flattering comment.

Jenny looked at her watch, 'Oh, it's late and we've got an early start tomorrow. I've really enjoyed our evening and finding out more about you.'

'Me too, perhaps I could take you to dinner tomorrow night and we can talk some more?'

Jenny's eyes sparkled, 'I think that's a very nice idea!'

Jenny now faced a dilemma. She had worn her smartest dress and was now going to go out to dinner in a rather up market restaurant the following evening. Not usually a risk taker, Jenny decided that the occasion demanded a splurge. The following day she skipped lunch and went shopping. Encouraged, no, inflamed, by her success the night before, she went for the most chic, most modern dress she had ever considered. Well, she rationalised, it's not every night that you get invited to a smart restaurant by a Google executive, even if you have spent half your annual clothing budget on just one posh dress.

'You look really great in that you know!' said the sales assistant enthusiastically. Jenny knew that this was not just sales talk -- she really did look great.

'Wow!' said Sam, looking gobsmacked, and before he could say hello, 'You look really great in that dress!'

Jenny smiled a beaming smile, 'Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself!' Then, arm in arm, they set off for the short walk to the restaurant. Another memorable evening ensued. Great food, wine, but not too much, animated conversation on a wide range of topics. Generally there was agreement but also playful, good humoured, disagreement, 'You can't really believe that!?' with a laugh and a smile. Time flew by, as it does when you are truly engrossed and having fun, and all too soon it was time to go. They walked hand in hand down the street to the hotel where the chess camp was being held.

They stopped at the door.

Thanks for a lovely evening!' Jenny smiled, pressed his hand, and looked up expectantly. Sam responded with a gentle kiss on her lips.

'I've really enjoyed it too -- perhaps we can go somewhere tomorrow evening?'

'That sounds wonderful!' Jenny replied, warmed by the way things were developing.

She kissed him again and fled up to her room. Her heart was pumping, what a wonderful evening, what a wonderful man! His kiss had aroused her in ways she had never experienced before. She was still aroused by the thought of Sam when she got into bed.

She was excited by what was happening, his apparent delight in her company and her in his, her unexpected arousal by a simple kiss. These were all new feelings and experiences and a bit disorienting, though she was also feeling a new confidence and joy. Her hand slipped under the bed clothes and pulled up her nightdress, then went to the top of her thighs. Her legs opened slowly and her fingers felt the wetness of her outer labia, the result of a simple, chaste kiss. Stroking herself gently, her fingers reached into her warm, wet slit and found the rigid nut of her clitoris. She gasped at its sensitivity, she had never been this aroused before. She toyed with the nut and her fingers slipped into her wet and flowering entrance. Her juices ran down the insides of her soft thighs. She opened her legs wider, drew up her feet, her knees in the air and well apart. She gasped and sighed audibly, never such pleasure! As she rubbed at her widening entrance she began to squirm and her breaths came quicker and deeper. Her whole being was consumed by her excitement. She couldn't keep still now and her rubbing became more urgent, and her desire for relief surged. Thrashing and gasping she eventually reached the peak of her ecstasy, fell over the top into glorious release, and came vigorously with stifled shouts and thrusts as her tight channel contracted uncontrollably, her hands, pubes, thighs and pussy all wet with her flowing juices.

This was by far the most exciting orgasm that Jenny had ever experienced. Sometimes it had been a struggle to achieve a mild release, at other times when the mood took her she would come quickly, but never even remotely as hard as this. She began to wonder what sort of experience it could be with an aroused and loving man doing the stroking, and then penetrating and coming vigorously inside her. All this was academic of course as she had never seen a man aroused, much less coming.

It wasn't long, as she basked in the afterglow of such a world changing feeling, before Jenny finally decided that it was time for her to have this experience. Eighteen and still a virgin, it was a possibility she has contemplated for some months and she was taking precautions accordingly. Sam was a very suitable person. If he could set her aflame with a gentle kiss, goodness knows what he could do given the opportunity.

Sam and Jenny had decided on a film, followed by a drink. The film was a light romcom and quite arousing, setting the scene nicely for what Jenny had in mind. The whole evening was going swimmingly, hand in hand into the cinema, a quick peck on the way to their seat, and hand holding during the film. All very gentlemanly, warm, friendly, relaxed, comfortable even. Sam felt that everything was going above his expectations. They had made an early connection and he was finding her more and more interesting and attractive. She was a lot younger than him and he didn't want to rush things and frighten her away.

After the film, they walked slowly to a stylish bar, both rather pensive. They ordered drinks and sat quietly and companionably together. Sam enquired gently,

'What are you thinking about?'

'I was thinking what a wonderful week I was having and how quickly we seemed to have warmed to each other. And I was wondering whether you might be feeling the same?'

Sam smiled, 'That is just what I was thinking too! I was wondering whether you'd want to see me again when the week was over,'

'Oh yes, I really would like that. But won't it be difficult with me at university and you working so hard and so many miles away?'

'Nothing's difficult or impossible if you really want it. I often go to your university town on business and while I'm working 24/7 during the week I'm usually free at the weekend. And you'll have those long university breaks and could see more of me then.'

'Well, I can see you've given these things some thought. I don't want to rush you into anything , but I'm already feeling that things are really right between us.'

'Me too, and I'm not just saying that -- I find myself thinking about you all the time, it's not like me at all!'

Jenny laughed. 'I'm afraid I'm not very experienced at dealing with this sort of thing.'

She hesitated, 'I want to ask you something, but first you've got to promise that you'll give me an honest and straightforward answer.'

'I promise!' He smiled affectionately and squeezed her hand.

'Do you find me attractive?'

Sam hesitated and smiled. 'Well I can certainly promise you an honest and straightforward answer to that -- an unqualified and resounding YES! I'm surprised that it's not blindingly obvious to you!'

'Well I did think you must quite like me to have asked me out three times in three days. You've been very gentlemanly with me and I wasn't sure whether it wasn't just out of politeness and you were going to disappear out of my life at the end of the week. And I haven't asked you yet whether there is someone else in your life.'

'I certainly didn't want to frighten you away by coming on too strong, I like you far too much for that. And no, there is nobody else in my life except Mr Google, and our arrangement is strictly business. Yes, there have been other girl friends, but I'm not a monk you know!'

'I guess my next question is who is going to ask the next question?' Jenny smiled provocatively.

'First word of question: would' Sam smiled provocatively.

'You', giggle.

'Like', smirk.

'To', another giggle.

' Er, er, ss'

'Sleep?' Jenny looked expectantly, and they both collapsed into laughter.

'Your place or mine? asked Sam.

'I think you should come to me, room 223 in say half an hour?'

Sam knocked shyly on the door of room 223 clutching a large bottle of the best champagne. The door opened and Jenny, looking a little apprehensive, ushered him in.

'I thought you might like a drink...' Sam waved the bottle.

'Yes please, I'll find some glasses.'

'Are you quite sure you want to go ahead with this, you look a bit, well, unsure. Are you alright?'

He put a gentle arm around her.

'Yes I'm fine -- it's just that it's all a big step for me. I've never been in this situation before and you should know that I've never been with a man before -- or a woman for that matter!' They both laughed.

'Oh Jenny, you really are a bundle of surprises! I can't tell you how humbled I feel to have been chosen by you for what is a very significant occasion in everyone's life. I feel very special to have been given this privilege and I'll do my very best to make it memorable for you.' Sam hugged her warmly and kissed her softly.

'Let's have that drink!' They sipped slowly as they sat quietly, hand in hand.

Jenny looked unsure. 'I think I would feel more comfortable if I got into bed and then you came and got in there with me. By the way, I'm on the pill so you don't have to worry about precautions.'

'Yes, I'd feel less awkward myself that way. You go in the bathroom first and get changed and I'll do the same when you are changed and safely in bed. '

More of Jenny's scanty annual clothing budget had disappeared into a shop's till at lunchtime in exchange for an equally scanty item of nightwear. She stuck her head out of the bathroom,

'Don't look!' and she scurried quickly into the large bed.

Sam arrived under the covers a few minutes later clad in sensible pyjamas. They snuggled together and both found themselves immediately aroused. Sam smiled his softest, gentle smile and kissed her hair then her lips. Jenny smiled dreamily and kissed him back.

'You really are a very special man!' she grinned.

'I certainly am a very fortunate man to have found you.'

He kissed her again, more firmly and she pulled him to her and ruffled his hair.

'This feels so good and so right, I can't believe what's happened to me this week.'

Sam kissed her neck and stroked it while his other hand slid down brushing over her very erect nipple to cup her breast. Jenny sighed and wriggled. Sam gave both breasts some attention, while Jenny looked even more dreamy and began to breathe more heavily. She felt so relaxed and so aroused and began to kiss Sam passionately.

'Oh Sam, this is wonderful, it feels so easy with you.'

'You are just so lovely, I can't believe how lucky I am to have found you' Sam drooled, as his hands went underneath her nightwear and onto her bare, pert and engorged breasts. Jenny squirmed appreciatively and stroked his chest. Sam's hands moved to her stomach and down her sides to her thighs. He was very aroused now and Jenny could see the fire in his eyes as well as the caring and gentleness. She reached down for his stomach and rubbed it affectionately, becoming aware of something hard above it. Reaching out, she grasped his hard shaft and, with a gasp of pleasure, worked her hand up to its bulbous end. Sam was squirming now, and gasped with pleasure himself as she felt him. His hands went to the insides of her thighs and stroked them slowly.

Jenny was so aroused now that she thought she was about to come. Her pussy was hot, wet and hungry for Sam's touch. He soon obliged with a gentle approach through the curls of her well developed mound. The wetness around her entrance was apparent before he had reached it. He stroked her outer labia and felt the flowering slipperiness of her. By now Jenny was writhing and moaning with a pleasure she had never experienced. This was soon eclipsed as Sam's gentle fingers began to stroke her hugely engorged clitoris. Jenny tensed and came violently with a shout and thrust at Sam's hand. Sam contained himself with some difficulty from coming just as violently. Jenny slumped dreamily in Sam's arms.

' Oh, oh,oh, that was unbelievable! But I am still so turned on, I can't believe it.'

'You are not the only one! You'll have to be gentle with me. Give me a bit of time to cool down otherwise I'll come before I can get into you!'

'I really do want you inside me, I can't wait too much longer!'

Sam moved one hand back to her dripping pussy while the other gave some attention to her plumped breasts and their hard nipples. Her wetness ran down her thighs. He teased her outer lips and clitoris, slowly moving his fingers to her entrance. One finger extended slowly into her vagina and stroked the front wall while the fingers of the other hand applied firmer pressure to her clit area. Jenny threw her head back and moaned -- such excruciating pleasure! Sam kissed her hard and moved to position himself between her soft, open and welcoming thighs. She smiled nervously her face flushed with excitement and desire. Sam was flushed with desire too and hoped he wouldn't come before he could bring her to orgasm again.

He felt for her entrance and guided the bulbous head of his throbbing penis towards it. He was wet too, and dribbling pre cum. Jenny was relaxed as he slowly eased into her warm and slippery vagina. The larger engorged head passed into her as slowly as he could manage. She was completely relaxed and trusting and he moved easily into her. She gasped, moaned with pleasure and showed no signs of discomfort as he filled her to his full length. Jenny savoured the significance of the moment, and the new pleasure of his hot and rigid member pushing into her sensitive and hungry pussy.

He was enjoying her tightness, especially when she tightened her muscles around him, and he was concentrating now on pleasuring her and trying to contain himself. He was rock hard, his balls were tight, his body tense, his breathing heavy. Jenny's was heavier, her head was back, her eyes closed, lips parted, her face flushed, as after a few quiet seconds inside her he began to slowly withdraw and commence thrusting. They were both shaking gently now, Jenny moaned and so did Sam. As he pushed slowly into her she pushed upwards to meet him and smiled a smile of rapture that was close to that of pain. Sinking into her, Sam realised that he wasn't going to be able to sustain this.

'Oh Sam, push -- I'm going to COME!' With utmost relief Sam quickly obliged and after a few urgent squirming thrusts their orgasms commenced at the same moment, as they pressed violently and hungrily against each other. He felt her contracting wildly and writhing with pleasure, her screams combining with his roar of release as he erupted into her. These sounds were stifled in a deep and passionate kiss. Sam ejaculated uncontrollably and relentlessly with surges of extreme pleasure which, like Jenny's uncontrolled contractions, thrashings and cries, went on for some time. Jenny lay back, completely spent, blissed out by the pleasure of Sam's still rock hard member filling her warm wet hole. She smiled the most beautiful smile of contentment that Sam had ever seen. They were both overcome and silenced by the extreme pleasure of it all until, after a minute or two of gentle hugs and affectionate strokes and kisses, they both lapsed into a blissfully relaxed sleep.