Jenny Must Have Daddy's Friend

Story Info
20 year-old Jenny plans and seduces her father's friend.
2.9k words
4.28
117.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hailstar
Hailstar
34 Followers

When I was 20 years old, my father had a friend, Adam Kay. Adam was actually only 15 years older than me. He was about 5'10, 200 lbs. with short, premature gray hair, beard and a mustache. He also had brown eyes and a strong build. He was really funny, friendly and had a nice smile. He always wore his sunglasses, even indoors.

Mr. Kay had this deep, sexy voice that would sometimes make my pussy tingle, when he spoke to me. Needless to say, I had a big crush on him. I would even think about him sometimes, when I masturbated. I would wonder what his mouth would feel like kissing me, licking my nipples or eating my shaved pussy. I would also think about sucking and fucking his hard cock. I would have the most powerful orgasms, fantasizing about Mr. Kay!

It was then, I decided, I was going to seduce him.

I would flirt with him, from time to time, when he came to visit. He would always smile and be very courteous to me. He even blushed a couple of times, while talking to me. Though he did not give me any direct signs, of being interested in me in "that way", I figured he was probably being respectful to my dad and stuff. I did not care about any of that, though. I was very determined! I was just waiting for the right opportunity.

One day I was home, just hanging out, when the phone rang, it was Mr. Kay.

"Hi Jenny, is your father at home?"

"No Mr. Kay."

"Jenny, I've told you before to call me Adam."

"Sowwy, Adam. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Actually Jenny, maybe there is. I think I left my cell phone at your house. If you can find it, would it be possible for you to drop it off? I would come and get it, but my car is in the shop. If you can do this for me, I'd really appreciate it. I'll even give you a reward."

Opportunity! I thought.

"No problem Adam, I think I know where it might be." I ran over to the couch, moved the cushions and found Adam's cell phone. Adam loves hanging out on our couch, when he comes to visit. He usually comes in and plops down right on it. I've had boys lose things in the couch all the time, while I was getting hot & heavy with them, so I figured I would take a look.

"I found it Mr. Kay!" I said.

"That's Awesome Jenny! Can you bring it by in the next hour or so? It would give me time to take a shower."

"Not a problem Adam, I'll see you in a little while."

I was so excited! My pussy began getting wet. I ran to my room to find some seduction clothes.

Now, I am not one of those skinny minnys! I am a voluptuous girl, with nice curves! I'm about 5'5, 36-29-38. I have shoulder length, straight black hair and blue eyes. My boobs may be a b-cup, but guys still like them! I also have a very nice shaped ass! I try to do kegel exercises every day, so my pussy is super tight!

After momentarily daydreaming about fucking Mr. Kay, I finally decided to wear a short schoolgirl skirt, just above the knee and a tight, light blue, scoop neck sweater along with a nice pair of flats. I also chose not to wear any panties.

I arrived at Adam's house about 45 minutes later. I rang the bell and waited. He answered the door, still a little damp, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He had a nice hairy chest. I wanted to run my hands up and down it and yank off the towel, right then and there! But that would be just too easy! I told my pussy to be patient.

"Hi Jenny! " He said. "Sorry about this, I like to take long showers." He smiled, that cute smile of his. "Come in and have a seat on the couch & I'll be with you in a couple of minutes."

I went to sit down as he hustled into his bedroom, to finish drying off. I sat for a moment, then noticed a big doobie sitting in the ashtray, on the coffee table, right in front of me. I picked it up and was examining it, as Adam walked back into the room. He had changed into some short shorts and a wife beater. I put the joint back, took his cell phone out of my purse and placed it on the coffee table, next to the ashtray.

"Oh Cool!" He said. "Thank you so much for doing this for me, Jenny, I really appreciate it." He paused. "Let me get you that reward, I'm sure you got lots of things to do." He sat down on the couch and started to reach into his pocket.

"That's ok, Mr... I mean Adam." You don't have to give me any money. But, you can smoke that big joint with me, if you want?" I smiled and batted my eyelashes.

"Gee Jenny, I don't know." I know your dad probably wouldn't mind, knowing him. But, how old are you again?"

"I'm 20 years old, Adam. I've smoked a lot of pot. Believe it or not, I've even had sex, with boys! So, I'm perfectly legal." I said with a wink and a bigger smile.

Adam laughed. "Oh, Jenny, you are to funny!" I handed him the joint. He reached for a lighter and proceeded to spark it up!

We were smoking and passing the joint back and forth, making small talk about school, work and family. I know, from my dad, that Adam gets some really good stuff! We smoked that joint all the way down to a tiny roach. I was sooooo wasted!

We were both leaning back on the couch, enjoying our high, when I decided to make my move.

I turned to look at him "Adam?" I said stonily, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course I do Jenny!" He was looking me in the eye & smiling with his kind, friendly smile.

"Wellll..." I looked down & began touching the hairs on his thigh, then looked up. "Do you think I'm sexy?"

He stuttered for a moment and looked a little confused. He put his head down and began to smile. He was also starting to blush.

He then lifted his head, thought for a second, leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him right back! His mouth was so warm. Our tongues twirled with one another. He kissed me deeply and passionately. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me some more. He kissed and nibbled on my neck and ear, it felt so good!

I stopped him for a second, pushed him back on the couch and proceeded to take my sweater & bra off in one swoop! I then climbed onto his lap and put my boobs in his face.

"I don't really do things like this." I said as I looked down at him. He was admiring my boobs and began cupping them in his hands. He flicked his tongue on my nipple. "MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" I moaned, as a pleasant shiver ran through my whole body. He then took my nipple between his lips and began sucking and licking it, while he was lightly pulling on and pinching my other nipple. I cradled his head in my arms as my nipples began to get harder & harder. I could feel Adam's cock throbbing under me. My pussy was getting so wet!

I climbed off of Adam, got on my knees in front of him, looked him in the eye and said "I want to suck your cock!"

I began to pull down his shorts, his hard cock popped out, it was about 7 inches long and very thick but that was not the big surprise. When I got his shorts down, I noticed he had a pair of the biggest balls I have ever seen! They were beautiful and hard as well. They were just begging to be licked and sucked! I grabbed Adam's throbbing cock and began stroking it. It felt so good in my hand. I took my tongue and flicked it on the head. Adam moaned and said, "Oh Jenny! Please suck my cock!" I ran my tongue up and down his shaft. I then took the head of his cock into my mouth and began sucking and licking it. I cupped his big balls and began gently squeezing them. I started to get into a rhythm and was moving my head up and down, taking his thick shaft deep into my throat. I then stopped sucking him and began to lick and suck on those humongous balls. I gently stroked his shaft as I kissed and licked on his amazing balls. I knew they were full of cum and I wanted to taste it, badly! I was starving for it! Adam was moaning: "Oh Jenny, I love the way my balls feel in your mouth! MMMMMMMM!"

I took his cock back in my mouth as our eyes met. I deep throated his whole manhood. He reached up, grabbed my hair and tenderly guided my head up and down on his cock. He felt so wonderful in my mouth. I cupped his tight balls. They felt so good in my hand. After only a few minutes of sucking on Adam's cock, he looked at me and said, "I am going to cum!" I moved my mouth all the way down his length and squeezed his balls! I felt his hot cum begin to shoot down my throat. It tasted so good! I sucked on his cock and milked his balls until I got every last drop. Adam was moaning and screaming as he came! "OH JENNY YOU SUCK MY COCK SO GOOD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I finally took my mouth off his cock. He immediately brought me up to his face, grabbed my head and kissed me deeply! "Oh Jenny, that was amazing!" He moaned, as he kissed me hard. "Now its your turn, sweetie."

He stood up, helped me to my feet, then reached around and picked me up in his arms! I was startled, but enjoyed it. He proceeded to carry me to his bedroom.

He laid me down on the king size bed and began kissing me again. He started to squeeze my tits and play with my nipples. He began slowly and lovingly kissing his way down my neck, then my chest, spending some time kissing and licking all around my stomach, till he got between my legs. He lifted my skirt and got a big grin on his face," No panties on that gorgeous young shaved pussy! You are a naughty girl, aren't you?"

"I am." I said sassily.

"Your bald pussy looks so beautiful!" I unzipped my skirt and threw it on the floor. He kissed and licked my thighs. He then took his tongue and ran it up and down my dripping, wet snatch! My whole body shook! He spread me a little and began licking and sucking on each of my pussy lips! It felt so incredible! Then, he ran his tongue up and down my slit! As soon as his tongue touched my clit I screamed and came, thrusting my pussy in his face. "MMMMMMMMMM!! Adam!! You eat my pussy so good, baby!!" He began running his tongue all around my little pussy. It felt even better then I had imagined!

He spread me wide and proceeded to shove his tongue into my dripping, wet, pussy hole. He was fucking me with his tongue! Wave after wave of intense orgasm flooded my body! My pussy was squeezing and squeezing on his amazing tongue! I grabbed his head with both hands to hold his face right there! He then wrapped his mouth around my whole pussy and was licking and sucking on it. It felt so wonderful! He then wrapped his lips around my hard clit and began to suck on it, while flicking it back and forth, with his tongue. This man was very talented! I let go of his head and started pinching and squeezing my own nipples, thrashing in the bed and shoving my crotch in his face! I lost count of all the times he made me cum with his amazing mouth and tongue! I came so hard as he sucked on my clit! After I had an earth shattering orgasm, I needed a moment. He stopped, moved his way back up and said: "Damn Jenny! Your pussy is so incredible! It tastes delicious!! I can lick it and suck it for hours, if you'd let me." He was wearing a big smile and his face was covered with my juices.

Adam then leaned over and kissed me soulfully, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I tasted my own cum. It was so hot and exciting having the taste of both our juices in my mouth!

I wanted his magnificent cock buried deep inside of me, SO FUCKING BAD! I would not take no for an answer!

I reached down and grabbed his cock. I was pleasantly surprised, as it was rock hard, again! I said: "I thought older men needed time?"

He said: "Baby, you are so hot and your pussy is so incredible, I don't need any time!"

I smiled and said: "I want you to FUCK ME with that beautiful cock of yours Adam! I need you inside of me, right now!!"

Adam spread my legs wide, took his hard cock and began sliding it up and down my soaked pussy. He then began beating the cock head on my clit! His teasing was driving me crazy! "MMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned, "FUCK ME Adam, PLEASE!" I begged, thrusting my hips at him.

He shoved his hard cock deep inside of me! His thick cock spread my pussy walls! I came again as he began fucking me! He pumped that cock all the way in and all the way out of me. Burying it as deep as he could. His nice big balls, smacking against my ass, with each stroke! "Oh Jenny, that little pussy of yours is gripping my cock so tight!

I was so hot and wet, squeezing his cock with every stroke! His cock felt amazing, sliding in and out of me! I was thrashing around on the bed, screaming "FUCK ME Adam! FUCK ME!"

He leaned down and kissed me, still maintaining his rhythm. After just a few minutes and my countless orgasms, he whispered in my ear: "I'm gonna cum soon."

Breathlessly, I said: "Cum in my pussy! Fill me up!"

He looked at me, with some concern. I said: "I am on the pill and I want you to shoot your hot cum deep inside my pussy!" Just to make sure, I wrapped my legs around him, grabbed his tight ass and pulled him as deep inside of me as I could! His big balls were pressed hard against my ass. I then began concentrating on squeezing him with my muscles!

I felt his wonderful cock begin to throb, his whole body started to shake. He was screaming: "I'm cumming in your beautiful pussy Jenny, I'm gonna fill you up! As I felt the first squirt of his hot cum, my whole body convulsed! I have never let a man cum inside of me before. It felt so fucking good! My pussy was cumming and cumming with every squirt of Adam's juice! I was squeezing and milking him, trying to get every last drop inside of me.

After a few moments, his softening cock slid out of me. I was still so horny! I wanted this man to do everything to me! I wanted to cum more and more! Adam could tell I wanted more. He leaned next to me, took his finger and slid it into my cum filled pussy! I was hesitant, but only for a second. Instead of sliding his finger in and out, he began to rub his cum all over the inside of my pussy. Then he began tapping his finger deep inside of me. It felt so incredible! I was on fire!

He then did something I was not expecting. He moved his mouth towards my pussy. He locked his lips around my clit as he slipped a second finger inside of me. Sucking and licking on my hard clit and rapidly tapping on my G-spot filled me with overwhelming ecstasy!

"Oh Adam, whatever you are doing, don't stop! Don't stop! I am going to cum so FUCKING HARD!!"

His fingers and mouth were making me crazy! All of a sudden, I felt my very intense orgasm building up! I screamed as loud as I could as total pleasure exploded throughout my whole body! I was shaking and writhing as Adam kept licking and tapping. It was the most incredible feeling I have ever had! "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" My body must have been shaking for over a minute!

After I recovered, Adam lay next to me, held me in his strong arms and tenderly kissed me on the forehead.

"You were incredible Jenny. It honestly has never felt like that before."

I sighed, very contentedly, a big satisfied smile on my face.

We lay there in each others arms and quietly dozed off.

When we woke up...

Hailstar
Hailstar
34 Followers