Jenny on the Rack

Story Info
Young black girl used roughly.
2.1k words
4.11
173.6k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fear and anger were waging war within Jenny. At first, finding herself bound naked and helpless had filled her with real dread. But now that the blindfold had been taken away and she began to sense her surroundings, and saw her captor, she felt some rage building, but it was a rage of helplessness.

"I can sense your anger, Jenny. But it is a wasted emotion. At this moment, there is no possibility of exorcising it. Your fate is in my hands, for the moment, and I think for a number of moments yet to come. However, you do have some considerable control over your own fate."

Jenny wasn't able to respond because of the ball gag in her mouth. She was constrained on a kind of rack that had her bent forward with her hands secured slightly over and behind her head and extended in front of her, stretching her a bit. It left her very large breasts pendant in all their splendor. She was endowed in a way that most women would kill for. She was a petite frame woman with D cup breasts that had not had time to sag, since she was only 19. And her waist was barely more than her age, but it flared in that truly delicious way that some black women developed. Her buttocks were over pronounced almost to the point of being excessive, but not quite. And her legs were toned in an almost athletic way, although Jenny didn't exercise except on the dance floor, because her large breasts bounced excessively, causing her some embarrassment. Her current nakedness was broken only by a pair of stiletto heels, that, had she been standing would have pushed out her ass even further and exaggerate her large breasts. Her knees were tightly bound, with a small space between them, and her waist was cinched to create an arch to her back. All in all, a position in which she was helpless and prepared for anything a man might want to inflict from the rear. And her captor clearly had every intention of doing just that.

"Jenny, there are two clear options available to you. The first, and the worst, is for you to resist everything that I do. Because I am a man that loves to use a leather strap on a girl's naked ass. I like the sound, the sight, and the result. And I also like to use a rubber dog whip that is even more painful. I can use a cane or a riding crop to good purpose, as well. And I enjoy it. I crave it a great deal. And, as you can imagine, it stimulates me to sexual action oriented to a girl's rear end. I enjoy thrusting my cock right up her ass. And herein lies your problem. For each act of resistance or disobedience, I will add 20 strokes of the strap to your daily dose. And it doubles as we go along. So a bad day for you could lead to a significant session with the strap. And I add a day to your sentence here in my punishment room. However, option 2, which you should choose, rewards you for obedience. By complying with my wishes, I provide you with extra comforts, I reduce your punishment sessions, even to the point of giving you days with no strapping. You get better food, and much more freedom. And the sex is no worse. I'll still require you to suck me, and offer your lovely ass for regular fucking, but I will take more time and try to reduce the pain. So you see, there is much to be gained with this second option. But for now, you need to feel the reason for choosing it."

Then, he applied the strap to her extended ass with an artistic flourish. It cracked as only a strap can when sharply applied to a tight young female ass. Jenny jerked within the limits of her tight bondage, and screamed into the gag. Her head tried to turn to her tormentor, but her arms partly blocked the view. He was taking his time admiring her lovely figure. The strapping was firm, but not brutal. He was warming her up to what would undoubtedly come next.

Jenny was feeling the searing heat spread across her backside. The rage had faded with the first couple of strokes.

"You are truly the most magnificently built young women I have ever beaten, Jenny. Lovely beyond believing, in a way."

He followed that with four rapid strokes placed high and low on alternate buttocks. She was whimpering, now. Tears filled her eyes as the reality of her situation overrode all other emotions. He paused and gently wiped a tear away.

"Would you like another 10 or so, or are you ready to take my cock?"

Jenny wanted to answer but couldn't. He removed the gag.

Her head sagged. He knelt in front of her.

"Well, Jenny? What's your answer?"

She didn't say anything, but continued to sob.

"Well, then, it's the strap."

"No!" She pleaded.

"Then tell me what you are willing to do. Tell in the terms I want to hear."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Oh, but you do, Jenny. I just told you what I want to hear."

He delivered two stinging slaps across her blazing ass.

"I'm . . . I'm ready to take your cock." She managed to get out.

"Where, Jenny? I need you to tell me where."

"I'm ready to take you cock . . . up my ass."

"Thank you, Jenny. And I'm ready to give you my cock right up your ass."

And he did just that. He took a bit of lubricant, applied it generously to his rather large organ, then slid a moistened finger between her clenched cheeks.

"You'd better relax, Jenny, or the pain will be quite a bit more than you think. Press back as I put it in. If you try to resist, I'll give you another dozen with the strap."

She struggled to obey as she felt the hot tip of his cock push between her ass cheeks. She was trembling with the effort. His cock opened her a bit and she felt the ripping pain of anal penetration. She felt her skin crawl with the goose bumps, and her stomach contracted. But he continued to press in. She knew that if he drove it in, she would probably have screamed in agony, but he rested as her sphincters quivered to accommodate the intrusion. Then as he felt her relax he pressed deeper. Now that her muscles had got over the spasm and were over stretched, she could offer little resistance. He began to move faster, and Jenny could feel the size of his cock. This anal rape was more intimate, than vaginal sex, although she had not been familiar with either type, so far. The feeling of being taken this way while bound and helpless began to take hold of her and she was feeling strange sensations in her belly and lower.

"God, please don't let me like this." She said in her mind. But the symptoms were similar to those she felt masturbating in bed at night. She felt herself getting wetter. He must have felt it, too, because his fingers reached around and touched her pussy lips, feeling for the wetness, and slipping a finger into her moist pussy, then withdrawing it, and letting it circle her clit with a cunning rhythm as though he had stood by her own bed at home as she fingered herself to orgasm. His two fingers splayed on either side, unhooding her virginal bud. He brought his thumb into play, and used the three fingers to alternately stretch and tug the skin that covered her clit. She was a bit on the large side, and it made it so much easier for him to bring her along. He then paused and pumped into her with a steady rhythm before once again teasing her clit. She felt herself coming and she started to sob and moan. He began to pump his cock up her ass faster and faster, trying to time the orgasm, but she went off just before he did. Even so she was still peaking as she felt his cock bulge and pulse with the discharge of his load. He pressed into her farther than he had so far and held himself hard against her lovely ass, pressing her against the rack. She continue to grunt in pleasure as he finished up. She was now completely soaked and the liquid was dripping along the inside of her thighs. Finally she sagged forward. He started to pull away.

"Don't. Don't take it out yet. Please, don't." The admission was difficult, but the urgency of her need over powered her ego and self respect. The sudden awareness of her anal eroticism seemed to sap her of any will to struggle, and she pressed back to get more cock inside her. His cock has stayed very hard, even though he had really shot a big load up her ass. It felt so satisfying to feel it lodged so powerfully up inside. She wondered if it would feel that good in her pussy. She knew it wouldn't be long before she'd find out.

She remained silent for a while, and then he slowly let his cock pull out and swing away from her. He pressed his lips onto the back of her neck and tenderly kissed her. He reached under and took her breasts and squeezed them firmly. Her nipples were still rigid.

"Let me clean you up." He left her for a moment and returned with a bowl of warm water. He slipped an enema tube up inside and flushed her rectum, letting the harsh fluid drain out into the bowl.

Jenny felt a wave of humiliation sweep over her as she realized that she was basically shitting herself in front of this bastard. He walked away with the bowl, and she heard him flush the residue. He returned and carefully unfastened the straps that held her. She almost passed out as she stood up, but he caught her. She became aware of his strength as he easily lifted her into his arms. She knew that struggling would be pointless. He was over a foot taller than her 5' 1" and at least a 100 pounds heavier. She was just barely under a 100 pounds nude.

He carried her over to the shower, and they got in together after he had adjusted the water to a deep warmth. He let the water wash over her, then soaped her up, leisurely letting his hands move over her body. He spent a lot of time massaging her breasts, tweaking the nipples without hurting them. Then he went to work on her pussy. Here he was a master, touching every inch of flesh with just the right pressure to give her another wave of erotic pleasure. Then, when she had achieved orgasm, he gently pushed her onto her knees, letting the water pelt down on her head.

"Clean me up."

Jenny took the soap and started to clean his prick, which had risen part way. She had never handled a dick before, but found it interesting to take it in her small hand. She could just get her grip around it. She stroked it up and down with her hand, using a lot of soap because she could still smell a bit of shit on him. She continued and he was now hard again. She put her face a bit closer to smell him and make sure it was clean.

"You know what to do now, Jenny."

She didn't, however, until he pushed her head until her mouth was almost touching his cock. Then she swallowed and took it into her mouth. Her lips tentatively moved a bit over the head. He urged her to take it farther into her mouth. She balked as he guided her head. Then realizing that her ass would pay the price if she didn't cooperate, she let more of it slip into her mouth. She couldn't take very much before it was at the back of her throat. She bobbed her head up and down as the water continued to pummel them. As she continued, he turned the water off. She wasn't very good at this, so he took it back and jerked himself for a while then guided it back into her mouth where he blew his load. She coughed as the hot liquid shot to the back of her throat. He held her firmly as he drained his balls.

"Swallow it, girl. All of it."

Jenny on the Rack