Jenny Plays Away - Aftermath Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack takes Jenny to a sex club - Greedy Girl.
1.3k words
4.18
35.1k
13
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was sore the next day, and her pussy lips were puffy and tender, such was the ferocity of the fucking she'd taken at the dogging site. I had really enjoyed watching her being used by a bunch of strangers, and I began thinking about my second night of fun/revenge for her playing away.

It didn't take too long to find an adult sex club that wasn't too far away from our home, and once I had found it I made enquiries about their Greedy Girls nights and what they entailed. These were the only nights where the club encouraged single men to come along, and all the couples that attended did so knowing that the woman was there to be shared with as many of the men as she could handle

It was just what I was looking for. I told the club owner that my wife had a high sex drive, loves sucking cock, and that we were looking for a safe and secure venue where she could get as much cock to suck as she wanted, and indeed could take. I also told him that she was submissive and wanted to be restrained during the whole of the evenings so that she couldn't stop any man from fucking either her face of pussy if they wanted.

He said that they preferred to be able to promote the nights with pictures of any greedy girls that had confirmed they were attending, and added that if we were definite's then he'd throw in a free membership for us as the club always needed more girls on the greedy girls nights. So I emailed a topless picture of Jenny, with a black bar across her eyes so you could see she was an attractive woman, but not easily identify her, and agreed we would be there the following week.

I told Jenny that my second night of fun would be the following thursday, and that we would be out late so she should book the friday off work.

When thursday arrived I picked out a slip dress for her to wear, with no underwear, and that meant that her breasts and nipples would be plainly visible through the dress.

When Jenny asked where we were going I told her we were heading over to Derby to a club called The Attic, and that I was sure she'd get a lot of attention tonight. When we arrived at the club we went into the bar area for a drink, and Jenny immediately noticed that there were lots of single men, and only a couple of other women there.

"Why are there so many men here?" she asked.

"Because tonight is a Greedy Girls night," I said, "and I've booked you in as one of the women."

"How many men will be here?" she asked, "and how many girls?"

"No idea," I replied, "all I know is that the girls that are here are expected to take care of all the men."

"Oh my god," she said.

"Tonight is about me having fun watching you being used" I reminded her.

The owner came over to speak to us, and asked whether Jenny was ready to entertain yet. So I told him she was and he led us over to the playroom, where I helped Jenny off with her dress leaving her naked. We took her over to the stocks that were positioned in the centre of the room, put her arms and head through the holes before fastening the stocks in position. Jenny was bent right over at the waist so her head was at a good height for some serious face fucking during the evening.

We then spread her legs and tied her ankles to the sides of the stocks, with her legs spread wide apart, leaving her pussy well exposed and ready for fucking.

He then opened he doors to the playroom and announced that Jenny was ready, willing, and waiting to be serviced by as many men as possible.

About a dozen men came into the room and immediately began to grope Jenny's exposed body. They dropped their towels to the floor and jenny soon had a cock pushing at her lips for sucking. She opened her mouth and this first cock was pushed into her mouth and the face fuck began.

While Jenny was busy sucking on this first cock the other guys around her were all fondling her body. Squeezing and pulling on her tits and finger exploring her pussy. It wasn't long before the first of many cocks penetrate her pussy lips and sank to the hilt in her pussy.

Completely helpless, locked and tied into position, Jenny had a cock both ends and hands all over her. The two guys were pounding away slamming their coke deep and fast into her holes. It wasn't long before the guy in her mouth gripped he top of the stocks and shot his load into her mouth and throat.

As soon as he had finished coming in her mouth he pulled out and was replaced by another hard cock.

I watched as his second cock pushed between her lips and into her mouth and all the time she was being fucked hard from behind. A minute or two late her pussy was filled with the first of many loads of spunk and when the guys cock slipped from her wet pussy lips his cream was leaking down her legs.

We were only ten minutes into he night and Jenny already had one load of cum at both ends and was filled with eager cocks again. I watched as she was used by a succession of guys fucking either her face or her pussy, and after watching her take the second, third and fourth loads of sperm in both holes I left her to it and wandered out into you bar.

When I left the room there were still around a dozen or so men in the room with Jenny, all waiting for their turn to fill her holes with spunk and in the bar I could see that there was at least twenty more.

For the next three hours Jenny was constantly filled with cock at both ends as all the guys there fucked either her face or her pussy. Most had fucked her both ends at least once and a few were taking their second shot at one or both her holes.

I lost count of how many times she had swallowed a mouthful of spunk and her legs were streaked with dried spunk, and still there was a group of guys playing with her naked body and eagerly waiting to slip their cocks back inside her.

I told the owner that we would be leaving in an hours time, so anyone that wanted to fill her up with another shot of spunk should make sure they didn't wait too long, and he spread the word around the club.

For that last hour Jenny was mercilessly shagged and spunked by at least another dozen men, and her mouth was used just as much as her pussy. When we finally untied her legs and unfastened the stock she collapsed to the floor exhausted, sitting in a puddle of cum that had leaked out of her pussy and run down her thighs.

Between us the owner and I reckoned that she'd probably been fucked forty or fifty times during the four hours she'd been in the stocks, and that for every cock that had shot a load in her pussy another had been feeding hot spunk into her mouth.

Her pussy lips were sore and swollen, her mouth was sore and swollen, and all she wanted to do was have a shower and sleep. So we carried her naked to the car, sat her on her dress so the leaking spunk didn't stain the seats, and I drove her home.

One more night of punishment lay ahead for Jenny...