Jenny Plays with the Big Girls

Story Info
Jimmy gets invited to play volleyball - the catch -as a girl.
1.7k words
4.28
121.7k
63

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
431 Followers

This is my first submission of an erotic story, on this site or any site. Though I don't necessarily ask you to be kind, I do ask you to be gentle...or should that be the other way around? Hmmm... Anyway, this is an interesting tale, a varied tale, one of strange tastes and pursuits. If transvestism or femdom or golden showers turn you off, I ask you here and now not to read any further so that your voting does not reflect that displeasure in those areas in which you have no desire to explore. Otherwise, I wish you an enjoyable read, and ask that you send any feedback you might desire to send, should the notion strike your fancy.

*

"Whew, that's enough for me," I cried, walking back from the net and plopping down in exhaustion on my beach towel after finishing up a grueling half-hour practice session with my College Volleyball teammates on this bright sunny June afternoon. "I'm bushed!"

"Can I go in for you for a bit of practice, Lori," my little brother Jimmy asked. "I could really use it."

"Sure, shrimp," I answered. "Go ahead."

Jimmy jumped up from his towel and ran in to take my place as I sat and watched for a bit. My name is Lori Watson, and at the age of 21, I had just finished my junior year at State while Jimmy, just about to turn 19, had just finished his freshman year there. We both loved volleyball and, while I had made the College's Girl's Volleyball team all three years I'd been there, Jimmy had failed to make the Men's Volleyball team though he tried valiantly. Though he was a capable volleyball player, he would have been more outstanding at gymnastics. However, the school had pulled its funding for the gymnastics program the year before Jimmy started here. Hmmm, I thought, as I watched his performance on the beach with the girls out there. His enthusiasm for the game is a joy to watch, and he really gives those girls a run for their money. It's really too bad, but his size and build are a major factor against him when playing against the guys. Being only 5 foot 5 inches tall and weighing only 145 pounds, he's actually 6 inches shorter and even weighs five pounds less than me. Even though he has good speed and agility, that was not enough to help get him on any of the other teams he tried out for.

As I lay back on the towel sunning myself, watching the team play out its practice, I started going over some disturbing news I'd received earlier that morning before we'd left the sorority house. Our Summer League College Team, The Battling Bitches, which consisted of 8 really svelte yet muscular, athletic girls, including myself, who were all from our sorority, Lambda Lambda Psi, was in the Championship Finals, its first time in five years. I had received a phone call this morning informing me that one of our star players, Laurie, had been in a car crash and, though not severely injured, she had bashed up her knee enough to require surgery, pins, and a resultant cast, taking her out of the rotation for the rest of the entire Championship series, and then some. Upon hearing this news, I phoned two of our other players to inform them of this unfortunate event, seeing if we couldn't find a solution to our dilemma. Nothing came to mind for any of us, but we were at least starting to work on the problem.

"Your Jimmy's got a cute tush there, Lori," Cindi, a team member lying next to me, pointed out with a giggle, breaking up my reverie.

"Yes, he does, doesn't he," I replied. "Ever since I got him that new pair of Speedo's swimming briefs, he's really been showing off a lot more than he did back when he wore those ordinary boxer-style trunks. When he first put them on, he was so shocked and embarrassed at how it enhanced and emphasized his package down below, even though he's not that big down there, that he almost wouldn't wear them. Then I showed him how to tuck himself in and put his little dickie and balls down between his legs to give him a flatter, more pleasing and less embarrassing appearance. The tightness of the Speedo's keeps everything nicely tucked away. Funny how he doesn't seem to mind how girly it makes him look. Actually, he's totally unaware of this, but he thinks the reason I call him shrimp is because he's so much shorter than I am. But actually I accidentally walked in on him while he was taking a leak and I saw how tiny he was and that was when I started using that nickname, though I waited a couple of months so he wouldn't remember the connection."

"Wow, girl" Cindi continued. "I would never have guessed that. You are really cruel, kid. But, yeah, I never noticed how flat and girlish he looked down there! And you know Lori, with his hair as long as it is, and his height and build the way it is, all he needs is some tits and he'd look great in a bikini. Too bad he's not a girl. He plays well enough to easily take Laurie's place on the team."

"Cindi!" I gasped, my eyes wide in shock at her statement. Now though, as I continued to watch my little brother play out there with the other girls, I began to see just what it was that Cindi saw. As I'd noted before, and as Cindi just now also stated, Jimmy is really a good volleyball player. He just needs the chance to shine. I began to wonder if Cindi's notion could actually work. And the more I wondered, the more turned on I got with the idea of feminizing my little brother.

Before leaving the beach for the sanctuary of our sorority, I discussed the idea with all the other girls of the team and they all agreed that the idea of making Jimmy into a girl so he could play on our team with them was a good one. I arranged for the girls to meet me back at our place in two hours in order to give me enough time to talk to Jimmy about it. Once he and I got there I told Jimmy to go take a shower and while he was doing so, I phoned the tournament director and had them add "Jenny's" name to the roster, after removing Laurie's. Now all I had to do was convince Jimmy to help us out.

After we had both finally settled in and cooled off in the air conditioning, I told Jimmy of the phone call about Laurie I received that morning. He was very sympathetic, knowing how important this season was to me, the team and the College we both attended.

"That's tough luck, sis," he said. "I wish there was some way I could help. I know how much you guys have been looking forward to this summer's matches, especially as close as you are to the State finals. That's a real blow, losing Laurie like that, though I'm glad she wasn't hurt any worse than she was."

"Yes, you're right, she was darned lucky, Jimmy," I admitted. "Look shrimp. Did you really mean what you said?"

"About what, Lori?" Jim asked.

"About helping out," I replied. "I mean, did you mean it, or were you just saying it to be polite?"

"Well, sure I meant it, Lori," Jimmy answered. "Anything. But what can I do? I'm not yet a sophomore, and as such have no clout or authority to assist you in any way here. By all rights, I'm not even a College-sanctioned volley ball player."

"But still,shrimp," I continued. "If you could, if I could cut through the red tape bull shit and find a way for you to help us, would you really? Because you know, I was watching you play today. You're really very good..."

"Thanks, sis," Jimmy said with a blush. "I really appreciate your compliment, and you know how much I love the game."

"But you know too, if you ever got a chance to play with the guys," I continued. "They'd chew you up and spit you out!"

"Lori!" Jimmy shouted shamefully.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy, but it's time someone had the nerve to speak the truth," I said. "You're not even five and a half feet tall and you don't even weigh 150 pounds. If you went up against the guys on the volleyball team, most of whom are over 6 feet tall and weigh over 200 pounds each, they'd eat you for breakfast. Admit it, Jimmy. I'm right now, aren't I?

"Yeah, I suppose you're right about all that, Lori," Jimmy shamefully admitted. "It's painful to think about and even more shameful to admit out loud, but, yeah, you're right, I'll never get any bigger than I am and, jeez, even though I'm going on 19, I'll never really be able to compete with the big guys out there without getting my ass kicked for trying."

"Yet Jimmy," I said consolingly. "You do hold your own against the women on my team, who are darned good, and you know it! I'll even go so far as to say that you even challenge them to better themselves because you are even somewhat better because you have heart when you play. And they, like you, are small framed, petite, if you like. Face it, Jimmy, you play more like a girl than a boy because you are built more like a girl than a boy, but you do play very well for a girly-boy, and that's how you're going to get to help my team, and consequently, your school as well."

"What are you saying, Lori," Jim asked with an astonished look. "Are you asking me to play on your team, as one of the girls?"

As the question was asked, their door was opened and Cindi, Julie and Denise, three of the girls from the team, walked in, Julie carrying packages under her arms. Hearing the question as they came in, all answered in unison, "Yes!"

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
431 Followers