Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit! Yeah bitch, take it! Take my cum! Oh, oh yeaaaahhh!"

Then he stepped back and fired the rest out in regular shots, straight onto her naked chest and groin, covering Jenny's entire body in white drippings of come.

Finished with their orgasms, the boys now stepped up to Jenny and, using their soft cocks as paintbrushes, began to smear their come all over her face, sealing her eyes shut with the sticky, gooey mix, and generally making an even worse mess out of it, if that was possible.

Then the boys just stepped back to examine their handiwork. Jenny was so overwhelmed by this point that she was completely unaware of the picture she presented, but that mattered not to these boys, because each of the four boys and even Cindi immediately had their cell phones or digital cameras out snapping picture after picture of the poor hapless girly-boy, her open mouth dripping long, drooling strings of come that snapped off and fell upon and pooled at the head of her still-exposed cock and balls.

Then, as if to bring life once more to this dying party, Cindi once more spoke up:

"Well people," she said. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm not bringing this slut home all filthy like this. She's gotta be hosed down, for sure. Anybody need to pee?"

Suddenly the room was alive with vibrant, crackling electricity once again, the emotive feelings of expectant energy surging through the loins of both the tired, weary boys who, still in their nakedness, remained standing before the cum-stained Jenny. Through the hazy fog of their collective consciousness, they seemed to be hearing that Cindi was offering them a chance to return to the festivities table for one more round of fun at Jenny's expense.

"Go on boys," Cindi continued. "I'm sure you have quite a load to let go of, after all that jizz you shot. Don't worry about little Jenny here. Right now she's so out of it she won't know what hit her until you're half-way through, and by then I'll bet she'll be loving it, because that's just the kind of slut she is. Besides, like I said, she needs a bath. We're not taking her home in that filthy state!"

Slowly, one by one, as if finally understanding that it would be OK to do this, each of the boys returned to stand close before Jenny, closing in around her as tightly as possible without getting so close that their piss streams would splatter each other. Jenny's mind began to clear as the girly-boy observed the approaching boys and she was finally able to realize something new was up. Still seated in the cushioned chair, the approaching four cocks were again at face level to her and, being so, she suddenly had the feeling they were going to make her suck their cocks again. Her mouth began to water as she started getting those tingly feelings of sexual pleasure running all throughout her body once again.

Looking from one cock to another, she started wondering why, if she was getting excited, none of them were hard yet. Then she figured they just wanted her to suck on them to make them hard first, assuming they wouldn't just be coming in her mouth, but would be using the cocks she made hard elsewhere in and on her body, like in her sexy, sluttish ass. She started to move her head toward one of the cocks when she suddenly noticed a few droplets of piss coming from one of them and then some from another of them. With a groan, she realized just what they really wanted to do to her and she sank back into her chair and looked on helplessly.

"Oh shit!" she said, and then froze, stone cold, her eyes held spellbound in disbelief at what was beginning to happen.

"You ain't got no choice, bitch," Ray, standing to her left, said with a laugh. "Your girlfriend says you need this done to you, so take it like the slut we know you are. Come on, it's gonna be fun."

Jenny shuddered at his warning, her naked legs shivering against the cushioned seat as she felt the first touch of his yellowish stream falling on her cock. Other droplets hit her ankles and lower legs, slowly moving up to her thighs, beginning to soak through to the cushion beneath her. Jenny tried moving out of the chair, but the boys moved in closer around her and she was hit in the face with another yellowish stream from Sam, standing just before her. The spray hit her right in the eyes and the force of it knocked Jenny right back into the seat she had tried to vacate.

With a groan of disgust and defeat, Jenny sank back into the chair, her feet sliding on the smelly, piss-slicked floor, her body being covered now with the slimy, yellow fluid. By now all four of the boys had started pissing on the poor hapless girly-boy, washing off the cum that had started to dry to a crust on her naked skin.

"Man oh man," Sam said, watching his piss rain down upon this little slut. "This is really something. I thought coming all over the bitch was a hoot, but this...this has that beat in spades!"

Jenny raised her arms to cover her face, biting her fingers to help ease the revulsion she felt. Ray's piss spilled up into her navel, then onto her breasts, causing her nipples to tingle considerably, making Jenny shudder in wonderment. The urine filled her navel, spilling down onto her hairless groin and collecting in a pool at her cock and balls, which also caused her cock to rise into a hard and rigid spear, again giving Jenny cause to question her sanity. Could she really be finding pleasure in this miserable torment being thrust upon him? It almost seemed so, at least if she was to listen to her body's responses.

While these thoughts were running through her mind, Rob began to move his stream up and down Jenny's body, at first soaking her increasingly tingling and hardening nipples, then moving down to spray directly onto Jenny's exposed cock-head. .

"Hey guys, look at how hard her clit is getting," Rob pointed out to the others around him. "I tell ya, she's really getting into this shit!"

"Hey, you're right man! She is, you can tell! She's really gettin' into it," Tony said. "Look at her nipples, how hard and pointy they are. Yeah, she's really diggin' gettin' pissed on!"

"No, no, you're wrong," Jenny cried out. "You have to be wrong!"

"Shut up, bitch," Ray said. "You know you're showin' all of us just what kind of slut you are!"

Suddenly Rob and Ray moved to stand side by side facing Jenny, standing back from her just a bit. Jenny knew immediately what was going to happen. Suddenly both boys began to piss on her, Rob on her constantly tingling nipples, Ray on her ever hardening clitoris. Feeling the pleasurable warmth of the pee striking and splashing off the most sensitive areas of her body, Jenny closed her eyes again, taking deep breaths.

No, no, this couldn't be happening. All of it just had to be a terrible nightmare. But no, it was there, a true and real excitement actually growing and building to such a fever pitch that Jenny knew, try as she might, that she was on the verge of the biggest orgasm of her very short life. Oh God, she thought. This can't happen. The humiliation will be so great. I've got to stop it now!

Then it seemed as if it might be over. Rob had finally run out of pee, and as most of the others had run dry and were unable to continue to piss onto the hapless girl, they were content now to sit back and watch as Ray concluded the night's festivities, deciding to watch with interest as Jenny waited for more horror to befall her.

Ray then moved his stream and shot the remainder of his piss up over Jenny's shoulders, then back down her chest, to her nipples, and finally to her groin. Then it happened. Jenny at first felt as though she were drowning in the filth. Then she suddenly felt something that took her breath away. Without even touching it, her hardened clit started twitching and jerking, again and again – quite pleasurably though!

Still not understanding at all why, Jenny was finding herself suddenly turned on to the filth and depravity of this situation, as if she liked it and wanted even moreso to be pissed on by these fellows. And as that thought passed fleetingly through her mind, Jenny began pinching and twisting her nipples, adding pain to the repulsive treatment she'd been subjected to and had come to finally love and enjoy, that pain only enhancing and overwhelming the pleasure she was feeling.

Suddenly she looked down and watched as a load of come shot from her clit, at least eight inches into the air, landing on her belly, the only visible spot of white on the otherwise yellow piss-stained skin of the young girly-boy's body. After that, she shot three more streams that merely poured out of her now softening clit which drooled down and pooled into her hairless groin.

"The little slut came," Tony said. "Can you believe it, man? We use her like a toilet, and the bitch came"

"I told you so, didn't I," Cindi crowed. "Didn't I say the slut would be loving it by the time you were finished with her? Yeah man, she's a bottomless pit, I tell you. And right now she's in her element. But, she's had enough for one night. It's time we got her back home to bed to rest up. Our little Jenny's going to be a busy little slut for a long time to come now, so she needs her beauty rest, don't you my pretty one?"

"Oh, uh, um" Jenny mumbled incoherently. "Oh Cindi, what have you done to me?"

"Nothing much, Jenny," Cindi said. "Just made you realize what you're really capable of doing with your life, once you put your mind and body into it. Now come on and help me get yourself up. We gotta get the rest of our teammates and get on home. It's getting late. Don't forget, we've got a game tomorrow."

Just as Cindi was helping Jenny to her feet, the other girls started coming out of the Ladies room, all looking quite exhausted and disheveled. The girlfriends met up with their equally drained boyfriends who all practically limped out of the theater together, no longer interested in even attempting to feign an interest in the remainder of the movie or the desire to make-out with one another while there. Once my teammates and I reached Cindi and Jenny, we were shocked at the sight we beheld.

"Hell, Cindi," I said. "What the hell happened here, and what the fuck did you do to Jenny? She's wasted! She'll never be able to recuperate enough to play for us by tomorrow! Damn, it looks like she pulled a train, which, I guess, she actually did, knowing how your mind works – that and more, from what I can smell. Jeez! And look at the seats and the floor around her. God, woman, you trashed the place, and you should know better! Well, damn it all! Everybody here is responsible for this, yes everyone! Come on, that means all you guys.

"This is what I figure: Girls, face it. We are responsible for this mess and if its one thing we are not, its freeloaders. We have never passed the buck onto anybody yet and I, for one, am not about to start now. I think a thousand dollars is compensation enough for the damage done here tonight. I feel comfortable contributing $200, Denise and Julie, fork over $100 each, Cindi, as the instigator of this entire affair, you're going to fork over $600, and don't give me any lip – I know you've got it! Now, what we'll do is this.

"Tonight, on the way home, we'll stop at the bank and each take out the amount of money needed to add into this little hush fund. Then tomorrow, after the game, I'll come back here, buy a ticket for a show. Instead of seeing the show, I'll take the money in an envelop and slide it under the manager's door and then leave right away. I'll write "FOR BALCONY REPAIRS" on the outside so he'll have some idea why this wad of cash has suddenly appeared in his office. And that will at least show that we desire to shoulder some of the responsibility for what went on here tonight. It's not the ideal solution, but then there were others involved who aren't fessing up to it at all, so we can take some pride in knowing that, at least.

"Now, let's get the hell out of here before we're discovered at the scene of the crime, as it were, and also get home to bed to get some much needed sleep for our match tomorrow. Hopefully Jenny will get enough sleep and rest after this ordeal to allow her to be ready to play tomorrow. As she is now, there's nothing we can do about that except get her home, cleaned up and put to bed. Since this was your doing Cindi, you can haul Jenny into the car. It will do you some good if a little of her piss rubs off on you. Come on, girls, we've all had enough fun for one night. Time to hit the sack and get ready for tomorrow's game."

12