Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

"I mean really, since I've put on these clothes, this has been the first time in my life anyone has ever included me so fully in their lives and loves and I have never felt so...so...loved, even after last night, as weird as things might have gotten, I had a ball."

"But...but Jenny," I started.

"But, sis," Jenny said. "When you made those sincere promises to me that I could play volleyball with your girls after I dressed up as a girl, and then so rudely took that offer away from me just to make me the team mascot, the team slut, well sis...that hurt. That really, really hurt.

"Anyway, if you really want to apologize, then that's what you really need to apologize for. But you can do that later. Right now, you need me in the game. Let's get rid of that bitch Helen and beat those slime-balls right and proper."

"Yeah," I said, suddenly full of a deep pride and new found respect of my new sister. "Let's go, girl!"

I told the ref that Jenny was going in for Helen but didn't mention my suspicions, as they were, as of yet, still only that, suspicions.

I simply told Helen that after those four blunders she needed to take a break, as the heat must be getting to her. She had no rebuke to that comment as she did make four blunders, so she agreed.

Once we started up again, I couldn't believe the team's resurgence of energy that came about just from having Jenny on the field again. And Jenny! Like a ball of fire, she was all over the place.

I had to bite my hand to keep from laughing at how like an energizer bunny she was, and then, to keep from crying at how, like a fool I'd been, I'd thought to keep her away from the game she'd so loved and been so good at.

Fifteen minutes later we were a point up again, the score 19 to 18. Still, we were favored because we had the serve. I could see Denise was getting tired, though, so I was a bit concerned. I had to check.

"How're you holding up, Denise," I asked.

"I'll tell ya, girl," she answered. "I can hold up if we take this game in the next 3 points or so. But if we go into overtime, shit – I've had it!"

I understood her meaning, and passed on her message to the others. It was crunch time, now or never, and everyone knew it. Again, everyone played their hearts out, and the score, now 20 to 18, was a thriller when one of the Guards spiked a sharp shot down to my feet that I couldn't get to.

Jenny, though, dove head first and fisted the ball straight up in the air where Cindi was able to tag it with a slam dunk over the net, spiking it to the ground at the Guards feet! We won the game, 21 to 18!!

The crowd went wild, as did the rest of us Battling Bitches! A couple of the girls threw Jenny on their shoulders and marched her around the beach as she waved her arms in the air in triumphant victory.

I simply broke down in tears remembering how well she'd played for us, again thinking what I'd almost lost out on, choosing Helen over her.

Then, seeing how accepted my little sister had now become, and how she'd grown from that shy, scared little boy back when he'd first put on those girl's clothes, to the boy who now enjoys playing the girl so much, he seems ready to tackle anything that comes his way, uh, her way.

Yes, I think Jenny's ready to know about Cindi's matrimonial plans now, after a suitable courting period, of course.

"Ahem," I heard from behind me.

I turned to look.

"Mother!" I shouted. Then I fainted.

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers
12