Jenny Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Mike, you were right about these stocks looking like they were out of an amusement park. In fact, they were designed to look that way. That way, they could be left out in the public view, and only a select few would be in on the secret. You see, you didn't notice this lever here, which closes the stocks." Jenny flipped one oth small levers on the side and suddenly there was pressure around Mike's wrists and his throat, and he knew he wouldn't be able to pull himself out. "So you lose a point on observation." The whole situation was suddenly and completely out of his control, and the reality of it hit him hard. He started to panic until he heard her whisper, "Don't worry babe, I'll take care of you." It sounded more like the Jenny from out on the sidewalk, and not the 'Ms. Jenny' he had so recently encountered.

There was a squirting noise, and Jenny moved around behind Mike. Her left hand reached around him and started to caress his flagging erection, which responded immediately. Jenny's hand continued to tease and stroke him, alternating between a heavy, firm grip and a light, teasing touch. He let out an involuntary moan. Each time the pressure of his orgasm would build to the moment of release, Jenny would stop short and leave his erection to swing in the air. Her other hand joined the first, and completely covered his erection in a thick, cool goo. Her hands now slid easily up and down his erection. Mike's breath was shallow and rapid as his orgasm built once again. And again, Jenny stopped her tease just short of his orgasm. Mike almost called out to her, but remembered the rule about talking. He waited in silence for her to do something. After a moment, her heard the squeeze bottle again.

Her right hand reached between his legs, and began massaging a thick goo onto the base of his cock, and then on the soft spot between his balls and his anus. He spread his legs to give her more working room and, as he did, he felt the hand trace a line from his balls to his anus. His whole body tensed at the touch. Jenny placed the tip of one of her fingers at his anus, and gently worked the gel covered first digit inside.

"So, Mike, would you like to trade a simple handjob in for something a little more...exotic?"

Mike's body had started to relax a little from the initial intrusion, and while it felt odd, he realized it wasn't unpleasant. "Yes, Ms. Jenny."

In response, she began working the finger in a little deeper while her left hand made sure he remained hard by keeping up a the stroke and tease action. Soon, Jenny added a second finger to the first, stretching his anus a little wider. He grunted at first, but made sure he didn't say anything. The penetration was pleasurable in way, but Mike thought there was something wrong and degrading with the concept of something, anything, being put inside his ass. Jenny moved to a more upright position, and the two fingers retreated, and after a pause what felt like three fingers started to press in. Mike relaxed a little more to allow access, then realized that Jenny had let go of his cock. The new object in his ass pressed deeper than the single digit had. Mike felt Jenny position herself behind him, all the while keeping the object inside him. There was a momentary fumbling of something, then Mike felt Jenny's gooey hands on his hips, drawing herself in close and driving the object deeper inside him. He felt like she was about to tear apart as he was stretched, the object was filling him so much. Jenny slowly pulled back, then moved back in again with increasing speed. Mike couldn't take the combination of pleasure and degradation anymore, and his cock started to wilt without the constant touch.

He was about to cry out for her to stop when she spoke again, "You want me to tell me to stop, but you like it, don't you? There's no shame in this, Mike. If you want me to keep going but think it makes you any less of a man, you have permission to ask me to stop."

"Ms. Jenny, please stop. Please, Stop!"

Jenny bent over Mike, her hips still thrusting the strapon dildo in and out of his ass. Her hands grabbed his semi erect cock with both hands and starting jerking in in earnest. "There you go, bitching again. Since you can't seem to stop, I'll just have to accept the fact that you are going to be a bitch. My bitch."

"You said you would stop!"

Stop? Why would I do that? I'm just getting started. I just said you had permission to ask." He could almost hear the evil in her voice, "Don't worry, bitch, I'm wearing protection. You won't get pregnant." Her ministrations quickly brought his cock to full rigidity again, and this time she didn't seem to want to just tease him with her grip. "Of course, I think I like the way your cock feels, so I am going to add it to my collection. And I think it's about time for my little cock to come."

Jenny had built up a rythym between her thrusts into his ass and her stroking. Each time she was fully in, she would grind into him for a moment or two Mike tried to squirm away, but the stocks held his arms and head firmly in place, and any actions on his part did nothing more than to drive the dildo in and out further. Mike felt his orgasm suddenly reach it's peak, and Jenny slammed home once more and ground into him even harder. Her own body shuddered in orgasm as she milked him dry. It took a little while for the spasms to subside, and all the while she stroked him until he was completely flaccid.

After a moment, Jenny stood up, and slowly drew herself out of Mikes ass, leaving him feeling very empty and drained. Tears streamed down his face, but even Mike wasn't sure if it was from the humiliation of what just happened or the fact that he had, in some way, enjoyed it. Jenny walked around in front of him again, and over to the edge of the light. She was covered in sweat, and walked a bit unsteady. Over her bikini bottoms she wore a pair of black latex shorts with a small black dildo protruding from the front. With a twist she pulled a condom off the dildo, and dropped it into a nearby wastebasket. Then took off the gloves and deposited them too.

She turned to face him, her lips pressed into the thin line again. "This is how it can work, bitch. So far, you haven't used your safeword - that phrase I told you about earlier. I did a lot of shopping this morning, and those bags are filled with, shall we say, things that will keep us entertained until the rain lets up. I think we could have a lot of fun together, now that you know how I like things to operate. This is your one and only chance to speak freely, if you want. Let me know what you think."

Mike in turmoil, and his body was spent. "It's sort of hard to discuss this right now" he said, with a slight bit of sarcasm in his voice, "you have me at a disadvantage."

"That's because I have something special in mind if you want to continue, and I don't want you to escape just yet. Forget about speeking freely, you had your chance. If you want thisweek to continue with me in control, tell me that's what you want. A simple 'yes, Ms. Jenny' will do. If you would rather get into my pants using your charms, just like you would with any other girl, and leave any chance of this behind, then say 'I'm a pussy' and we'll see how things play out. This will be the last time I explain the rules, since you are new to this."

Mike thought about it for a good minute or two. Jenny watched and waited.

He would always have an out. There was something exciting about the whole thing, the whole situation, that he had never experienced before. As long as he could stop it if it got to be too much, he would would be okay. Some of his pride resurfaced through the haze of what just happened. He could survive anything she dished out, he was sure."

"Yes, Ms. Jenny, I would like to continue." Jenny's smile spread across the part of the face that he could see below the hood, and he could tell that her eyes sparkled.

"Good. You will do everything I say without comment or complaint. You now belong to me, and posessions don't have a say in how they are used. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes, Ms. Jenny."

"I am going to release your arms, bitch. I want you to put your hands behind your back and clasp your fingers together." She flipped one of the smaller levers that released his arms, and Mike clasped his hands behind his back. He felt Jenny snap a pair of handcuffs tightly around his wrists. She then released his head and pulled him up straight. His neck felt sore from being in the stocks, and he was sure his collar bone was bruised brom hitting the wook of the device.

Mike tested the bonds that held his arms, and found that they were snug without being overly tight, and certainly weren't going to let him move his arms without being released first. Jenny pulled his shirt back over his headreached down to his now flacid cock. "This will never do. If everytime you have an orgasm you let my cock there go limp, well then we will just have to make the time you are stiff a bit longer." Mike watched as she pulled a shiney mesh bag over his cock and balls, then drew the opening nearly shut with a drawstring wire and locked it in place with a little padlock. A second, flexible metal belt connect to the bag and was locked in place. Where his genitals had been there was now a shiney mesh ball the size of an orange. Even if his hands were free, the bag was on tight enough that he doubted he could remove it without hurting himself.

He looked at her with a question in his eye.

"That's just until I can get you fitted with something a little more practical." Jenny stood up and pulled off the hood. She looked Mike in the eyes and he saw something there he had never seen in another female. She gave his the pouch a little squeeze. "This belongs to me now, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Jenny."

"Good. Don't you forget it. Bitch."

End part 1

12