Jenny Pt. 05

Story Info
Ken and Dave take Mike out to a club.
5.1k words
4.27
25.2k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blane75
blane75
26 Followers

Constructive criticism and comments appreciated.

-----oooOOOooo-----

Begin Jenny pt. 5

Mike woke to the sun beating on his face. He was not somebody that awoke fully in the morning. Instead, he woke in stages. The first thing he noticed was the sun. The second thing was the pain of his ass cheeks. He rolled over and opened his eyes to see Jenny beside him. She was beautiful. Dressed in one of his t-shirts, she was snuggled next to him and breathed deeply. Mike heard a crunching noise as he rolled over to his other side to get out of bed. His stomach was covered in a dry yellow crust. He brushed some away, and saw a swirling design of a dragon tattooed in brown ink on his abdomen. He certainly didn't remember getting that last night. He brushed off more of the crust, down to his boxers, when he felt something odd. There was more than just his man hood inside his underwear. Flashes of the yesterday pounded through his head, and he realized he had a nice hangover in addition to the aches and pains evident throughout his body.

He pushed down the elastic of his shorts to reveal the rest of the dragon, as well as the new device on his cock.

It was made of stainless steel. One piece locked firmly around the base of his genitals while another, a shell that encased his cock, fit firmly over his manhood and kept it pointing down. There was a built in lock keeping the whole thing together. It was a much more effective device than the mesh bag he had worn the yesterday. He heard Jenny giggle from the bed.

He almost blurted out, "What the fuck?" but caught himself.

She knew his unasked question. "That's to keep your hands off *my* cock. Your friends will be here soon, and I don't want you having any accidents today. Tomorrow night I fully intend to fuck you until you can't move, and I want the smile on your face to last three days. Until I fuck you, I want you to be fully focused on me."

She tapped the chastity device. "That's my insurance. That is not about trust, it is about possession. I put that there to remind you that what is inside belongs to me."

She tapped it again, and continued, "the dragon is a henna tattoo. I did that to show you a little appreciation. I think it looks sexier than hell. Nothing permanent, but I suppose we could get it really inked if you want. Of course, the part I did down below would probably be really painful when the needle starts, especially the tail. I did some fine detailing , I must say. You'll get to see the whole thing tomorrow night. Don't worry about it lasting too long. Unlike a real tattoo, this one will wear off in a week or so."

Mike was dumbfounded. He wasn't restrained this time, wasn't coerced into doing something by his own arousal, and certainly hadn't asked for the tattoo or the chastity device. He had half a mind to force her to take it off him and stop playing these stupid and painful games. He took a step towards her, fists clenched, and caught himself. If he hit her now, he could really hurt her. She watched, but didn't flinch.

"Yes, you could simply take the key from me, if you really wanted." It was as if she could read his mind. "but that would end everything in a bad way."

"You have a safeword, Mike. You can say it right now, and I will take that off and you will never see it again. In fact, we will never even speak about it again. The dragon will remain for a bit to remind you of what you have given up. But I don't think you are going to do that. Part of you liked what happened yesterday. A part of you bigger than just manhood. You want to see where we can go just as much as I want to show you. But as I told you yesterday, any relationship is founded and lives on trust. If you don't trust me about that," she pointed to the cage," then please, use your safeword. Otherwise, we should shower and dress before your friends get here. You can use the shower downstairs, I'll take the one up here."

Mike watched as she passed by him on her way to the bathroom. Part of his mind screamed, "say it! Say the fucking safeword, already." But he didn't. He couldn't. It wasn't just a safeword to him now. No matter what she did, he had his pride. She couldn't take that from him, he could only give that away. And he knew now just why she picked the phrase, "I'm a pussy." As long as he had an ounce of self respect, he wouldn't say those words.

"Permission to speak, Ms. Jenny?"

"We are in still in downtime, love. Believe me, after last night, I wouldn't expect you to be able to do much else but recover this morning."

He tried his best to keep his anger in check.

"Well then, could you tell me why? Did I do something wrong? Why are you doing this to me?"

"No, love, you did everything right. In fact, you were perfect. I that for you as a gift. I keep the key here," she lifted a heart shaped locket from around her neck, "so that I know that no matter where you are, I am in your thoughts. And you will know that you are in my heart."

He looked at the chastity device again. "A gift? A gift for what? And when did you do this??"

"Silly boy. I know that you are going to want to go out with your friends tonight, and that is to make sure that you remember who is waiting for you when you get home. I put it on you last night when I helped you to bed. I didn't do it yesterday, because you have to be fully limp for it to be fitted properly. I got a few extra sizing pieces, so I could make sure it was just right. The tattoo I did because I was bored, and I thought you might like it. You were so tired you passed out, and I could only masturbate for so long." She said it so matter-of-factly, like she had sized a new shirt for him.

Mike was dumbfounded.

"What's the matter, now?" she asked, somewhat irritated.

"It's just that, I was really horny this morning. I was hoping we could do something before Ken and Dave showed up."

"*You* were horny? YOU were horny?" Her voice had elevated to a yell. "I'm the one that had to rub one off last night while you slept! I wasn't going to do this, but I guess you are asking for it." Jenny pulled the handcuffs from the floor on her side of the bed. "Sit down, hands behind your back. You fell asleep before I could put on my part of the fashion show, and right now I don't want you to leave any fingerprints on my new outfit. I'll show you just how horny *I* am."

Mike did as he was told, and she locked his hands firmly in place behind him.

"You wait right there. I'll show you horny." He could tell that she was angry, but she hadn't stopped the downtime yet. Jenny got off the bed, grabbed one of the bags from yesterday morning, and slammed the door shut behind her as she went into the bathroom.

After about ten minutes, the door opened. Mike watched, but it took a moment for Jenny to appear. Her voice was calm again. "Mike, I just wanted to show you just how horny I am. I was going to save this for when I could get your cock in me, but since you insisted that you were horny too, I thought I would give you a little taste."

Jenny stepped into the bedroom and revealed her outfit. She had on high heeled, knee high red leather boots. A crotchless red fishnet body suit pressed against her flesh. Her hands were encased in the red gloves from the night before, only now there was a matching red leather bustier that supported her breasts. A long red leather tail was attached to a belt around her waist, and she had two pointy red horns stuck to her forehead. Her lips were a matching blood red. "You wanted horny? Then I'll show you how horny I am."

Mike's cock began to grow inside it's shell. Jenny looked like a sex demon.

Jenny's voice dropped to the growl, "Last night you met my little red devil. He really wanted to fuck your ass, but I held him back."

Her hand moved to her crotch, then slid up her body and caressed her left tit. "Well, this is the big version, and it likes to fuck even more. In fact, I have been saving this idea for just the right person, because once this horny devil is released, there is no going back."

Mike felt his cock twitch harder inside it's shell. His cock filled the small amount of extra space he had inside. The forced confinement ceased it's ability to grow, and the his discomfort grew into pain.

Jenny strode across the room, overemphasizing the sway of her hips so the tail swung from side to side. She pushed Mike back on the bed, and knelt straddling him. The pain of his contained erection began to grow unbearable. She settled her crotch on his boxers, and lightly pressed her pussy onto his cock cage underneath.

Her voice changed to soft and sultry. "You see, baby, I'm just a horny little devil. A succubus that just wants to suck that cock until it's big and red and hard as steel. Then I'm gonna slide my hot pussy down on top of it and feel it deep inside me."

She rocked back and forth a little, to make her point.

Mike couldn't take her teasing. His cock felt like it was being crushed.

"I'm gonna suck and fuck, suck and fuck, suck and fuck until you can't take it anymore." Jenny said, as she began to grind her crotch onto Mike's crotch. "I want to make you come and come and come until you pass out."

Jenny pushed down harder, and mashed the steel shell into Mikes balls. Her eyes were glazed over now. He had seen that look in her eyes yesterday. She was grinding herself to an orgasm. His cock and balls hurt worse than he ever .

"Jenny, stop. I can't take it!"

This wasn't the woman who had fucked his ass yesterday, or the woman that had beat him last night. This Jenny was possessed by lust.

"And then you know what I am going to do?" He shook his head 'no', both because in response to her question and because he wanted her to stop. "I'm gonna lick and suck that cock until it's hard again, and I'll keep licking and sucking until you scream for release, and I'm gonna unh...I'm gonna unh...unh...unh...make you come...unh...until you....unh...you can't move."

Her body shuddered in orgasm. Jenny ground down hard as the wave passed over her, then suddenly stopped as the orgasm ended. She smiled and said in a very evil voice, "And then I'm gonna do it all over again."

The fear and pain that Mike was in made is eyes wide. "No, please!"

Jenny started to grind into his crotch again. "God, Jenny, please stop! I'll do anything if only you'll st..."

Mike was about to protest when she cut him off.

"End of discussion then." She rolled to the side, got off the bed, and walked back to the bathroom and stopped just outside. He could tell the switch inside her had flipped again. He cradled hi pain filled genitals, and tried to will his prick to shrink.

"Your friends' arrival means that we aren't going to consummate our relationship until tomorrow night, so don't blame me for all this. I am just as horny as you, if not more so, and I think you know that now."

"And if my pussy has to wait until tomorrow night to feel that cock inside of it, then that cock can sure as hell wait until tomorrow night to get hard again. Agreed?" It was the same voice she had used on him yesterday in the museum, in the car, and as he hung from the balcony. He knew it well. Downtime was now over.

No more questions. "Yes, Ms. Jenny."

She shut the door to the bathroom. "You know what this outfit really needs? A studded black collar. Like a sex slave would wear. And maybe a little pitchfork. I could really be a succubus, then. An insatiable little sex demon. God, I can't wait until tomorrow night."

-----oooOOOooo-----

Mike 'cooked' a serviceable breakfast of cereal and milk again before they went out shopping. The winds had picked up after the storm from the day before, and sunbathing had been ruled out until the afternoon. They went for a coast drive that morning, and Jenny kept her teasing to a minimum. The chastity device wasn't supposed to be a punishment. Not this time. It was just a reminder of whose property that cock was. His new 'baggy' shorts covered it completely.

Jenny had Mike drive so that she could enjoy the sea breeze without worrying where they were. They stopped at numerous gift shops, and Jenny had a fun time making Mike walk around as she showed item after item to him. He quickly adapted to the rules she had laid down to him yesterday, and was much more a gentleman than he had been previously. At eleven, he got a call from Ken that he and Dave should be pulling in around three. Jenny immediately had him turn the SUV around and head home to 'clean up'.

Ken and Dave showed up just after Mike's lunch of deli sandwiches. Jenny had let him know that she expected him to fully respect her at all times - there would be no downtime until she said so. He was to be on his best behavior at all times. She said she knew how men acted when they got together.

Ken's yellow jeep looked like it had spent every day at the beach, and Ken was the perfect man to drive it. A beach bum by nature, Ken usually had a bevy of woman at his beck and call. Dave was the geek wingman; good at keeping Ken from getting lost, and at distracting girlfriends while Ken made his moves. Their relationship was obvious to anybody that watched them for more than a few minutes.

Mike greeted them with a handshake and a backslap, while Jenny waited to be introduced. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Jenny. Jenny, this is Ken and Dave."

"Damn, Mike. You better be careful, or I might try to charm this one away from you. Jenny, if he is ever stupid enough to screw things up, give me a chance to show you how you should be treated."

"You'll be the second one to know," Jenny smiled back, "and Ken, I might just take you up on that offer, but I think Mike has other ideas. Besides, I know am pretty high maintenance. Do you think you could handle that?"

Jenny saw Mike smile at that last comment, even though he tried to hide it. She could tell it was a smirk of knowledge combined with a worried grin. Mike had earlier mentioned that he had lost more than one girl to Kens charms.

"I think so. I've put up with Mike since we were little kids, and I know what kind of women he likes. I also know how to treat them better than he does."

"Quite the ladies man, was he?"

"Good enough for a wingman. Of course, now that he's off the market, I've got Dave to back me up."

Dave cut in and proffered his hand to Jenny. "I'm Dave. Pleased to meet you, Jenny."

"Hi Dave, I'm pleased to meet you, too." Mike and Ken were already moving to the house, and talked about the drive down. Jenny watched the two buddies desert her and Dave, and then turned back to the wingman as he unloaded his stuff from the jeep. In her mind, she thought, 'ten for disrespect'. "So, how was the drive?"

-----oooOOOooo------

"So, Jen, this sorry sack of shit says, 'I can make it!', and jumps off the balcony after her! Missed the pool, and we had to spend the rest of the night in the hospital while they set his leg." Mike noticed that Jenny had become the center of Ken's attention. Ken was telling story after story about their youthful misadventures, and she just sat and drank it up. All of the stories made Mike look like a fool or a pussy hound. He kept trying to counter with stories to make Ken look even worse, but it wasn't working. Jenny was fixated on Ken, he could tell.

The sun was setting behind the house, leaving the foursome in darkness. Ken had sprung for a 'beer and pizza' dinner, and Mike noticed that Jenny made no complaints about the simple menu this time. She sat between Ken and Mike on the deck, with Dave on the railing. They had had a few beers and it started to show; Ken in first place in the tally but with Mike a close second. Ken was a little slurred, but Mike knew what was act and what was really alcohol induced. Ken's hand slipped from his armrest and brushed Jenny's leg. She made no notice as he brought it back up and left it resting on her leg.

"So, are you coming out with us tonight. I know it was supposed to be a guys night out, but I think that you could use a little dancing to liven up your life with old stick-in-the-mud here." He nodded at Mike.

"No thanks. Mike and I decided earlier that it was just going to be the three of you. I have some personal things I need to take care of, and this will give me some away time."

"Then it looks like no ball and chain for Mikey tonight."

Mike slurred out, "nope, no ball and chain." the realized what he said. The blood drained from his face as he stammered for a quick follow-up. "Even if I considered Jenny a ball and chain type girl. Which she isn't. A ball and chain. She is a girl, just not that type." Jenny got up and smiled at him, but he couldn't read it. He saw Ken leer at her ass as she walked into the house.

"I'll be taking a little bath while you boys are out. Don't stay up too late. Mike, remember we have a big day tomorrow."

"I haven't forgotten. I won't be out late."

Ken stared after Jenny. "I haven't forgotten. I won't be out late" he mocked. "Dude, you are so whipped it isn't even funny."

Mike was getting pissed at Ken as the latter watched his girlfriend.

"Damn, Mikey, she is one fine piece of ass. Too bad she isn't going with us. I bet she gets pretty wild if you get a couple of drinks in her."

-----oooOOOooo-----

Mike was irritated. Irritated and drunk. What had started as a trip to a local watering hole had turned into a romp at a dance club. He knew that Dave was torn between the role of wingman role for Ken and new friend for Mike. Ken was out in the middle of the floor, surrounded by a few good looking women. He caught Dave's eye and motioned for him to join him. Mike watched as Dave reluctantly moved out onto the floor just to have the song end as he reached Ken.

"Dave, this is Charlene, she just got off shift here, and this is Diana, and.....no, don't tell me,....fine like fur, Sable!" The three women giggled. "Get them a drink, would ya? I need to see a man about a horse."

"Ladies." Dave made a sweeping gesture towards the bar, and followed the three tipsy girls as they made there way back to where Mike stood.

Mike couldn't take it. He needed to get home. He had called Jenny earlier on the disposable cel phone to update her on his whereabouts. She simply said that she hoped he was having fun, and that she missed him. He knew he missed her too, but lost the connection before he could say it. Mike nodded to Dave and the ladies, then told Dave he would be right back.

Ken was waiting in line for a urinal. "Hey, Mikey. How's it hangin', buddy?"

"I'm ready to go, Ken."

Ken moved up to a free urinal, and unzipped. He let out a sigh as he began to pee. Mike moved up into a urinal next to him.

"The night is young and alcohol filled, and so are the women. I think you got a chance with Diana."

"I don't want a chance with Diana. I want to go home to Jenny."

"You know, guys are gonna talk if you stand in front of a urinal and talk to me instead of taking a piss."

Mike looked around, then fumbled with his zipper. He had been dreading this all night, and had hoped he would be home before he really had to go. He lifted the metal containment unit out, and pointed as best he could at the urinal. When he let go, a steady stream hit the bottom of the porcelain.

"Good to see she hasn't cut it off and put it in her purse - whoa, buddy!" Ken looked over at Mike and caught a glint of light off the shiny metal. "Is that what I think it is?"

Mike turned a shoulder and tried to block Ken's view as he finished peeing.

"I was kidding about the whole ball and chain thing, but I guess I know who really does wear the pants, don't we?" he chuckled. "I hope the sex is worth it."

Ken looked at him for a moment, and it dawned on him. "You haven't nailed her yet, have you? And you let her put that thing on you? Why, so you wouldn't fool around behind her back?"

"It was going to be tonight," he blurted. "Until you guys showed up. Now I have to wait until tomorrow night."

blane75
blane75
26 Followers
12