Jenny Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blane75
blane75
26 Followers

Ken took a step back to free up the urinal for the next in line, who happened to be Dave. As Dave relieved himself, he told the two friends, "The girls need to leave soon. If you're hooking up with Sable, somebody's got to ride with them. The jeep won't hold everybody. They have a car, and we have to decide how to split up."

"Well, put the uptight one with Mike. Turns out Jenny has him locked up tight for the night."

"Whadya mean?"

Ken started to explain as Mike turned and left. He heard Dave from across the bathroom. "Holy shit! Really?"

Mike walked right past the girls, out the door, and out into the parking lot. He didn't know what to think. Should he be pissed at Jenny for putting this thing on him? At Ken for making fun of him? At himself for letting it get this far? His head was swimming from the mix of the situation and the alcohol.

Fifteen minutes later, Ken, Dave, and the girls stumbled out of the bar. The fresh air hadn't sobered Mike much, and he was leaning on the jeep wondering if he should be sick or not.

"Mikey, you ride in the back of the girl's car with Charlene; the girls will make sure you get home okay. Me and Sable are going to watch the moon set." Charlene grabbed Mike by the arm and helped to a car parked under a streetlight.

"I always park under the light" Charlene said, "it makes it easy to find and safer to approach. You never know what kind of whackos might be out here at night."

Dave and Diana were at the front of the car, talking. Mike recognized it as the 'I am only giving you a ride home and nothing more' talk.

When they got the back door open, Charlene spun Mike around to face her, and that caused the last of the alcohol to hit Mike like a brick. The next thing he knew, he was flat on his back on the seat, and Charlene was running her hands up his chest. His head was swimming.

She pushed his shirt up. "Oh, Mikey, you're nice and smooth. And look at this dragon!" He tried to push her away but missed. Her hands fumbled on the zipper to his pants. Mike tried to protest. Her actions gave his cock a little life despite his drunken state, and the device returned the favor and gave him a dose of pain.

He slurred out, "stop, please! I can't...it hurts."

"You let me take care of that, Mikey. It just so happens your girlfriend isn't the only one to shop at that store, and it also just so happens I have a key to your freedom tonight. I tried the chastity trick once with an ex-boyfriend. He worked at it for two hours before he got it off. I was left with a black eye, a handful of mangled metal, and the key on my bracelet. But I see that tonight the fact that I kept it will prove useful. "

Charlene pulled his pants down, Exposing the steel device. "Ken asked if I would give you a little 'relief'."

"No, I can't."

"You don't have to do anything but enjoy, Mikey." Charlene produced the small key and unlocked his prison. His cock responded slowly to her hand, but after a few moments he was hard and Charlene pumped him ruthlessly with one hand and pulled the door shut with the other.

Diane started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. Dave kept his eyes on the road in front of them, and avoided the noises coming from the backseat. "Mike? You alright back there?" Mike didn't answer.

Dave still didn't turn around, afraid of what he might see. "Mike? I said, 'are you alright'?"

Diane flipped the mirror to see what was going on. She smiled. "Yeah, I think he is doing just fine."

Dave finally turned around. Mike was sprawled on the back seat, his shirt pushed up to his neck. A dark brown dragon tattoo was visible on his chest, and Dave figured the tail must end somewhere near his cock. Of course, his view of the possible tail end was blocked by the back of Charlene's head as it bobbed up and down. Mike had his hands on her head, and seemed to guide her in her efforts despite his drunkenness. Dave turned back and watched the road again.

Diane picked up a box of tissues from the console and handed them to Dave. "Charlene doesn't normally swallow. Hand these back to her, would ya?"

Dave took the box and held it in his lap. He thought that the night turned out pretty crappy. Ken scored. Mike has a girlfriend, and he scored. And here he sat, with the tissues.

After a moment, Mike moaned loudly. Charlene reached up and turned on the dome light. "Tissues, please." She began wiping Mikes jism from his chest and cock, and cleaned him up as best she could. She paused for a moment. "Heh. That tattoo is even more interesting in the light. Nice bit of work." Charlene traced the tail down across Mikes still engorged cock. "Some things you can only really appreciate under proper lighting and certain conditions." She took a piece of paper and pencil out of her purse and wrote something down, then returned it.

Dave motioned for Diane to pull over just before the beach house. Charlene reattached the chastity device to Mike's now limp member, and turned off the light. "I had a lovely night, Mikey. Next time you can return the favor."

Dave got out and helped Mike up to the house. Ken's jeep was nowhere to be seen, but that was no surprise. He would probably roll in just before sunup. Once inside the house, Dave aimed Mike for the stairs, gave him a little shove, then made his way back to the spare room.

Mike dragged himself up into the loft, stood at the top of the stairs, and pulled off his clothes. The sight before him stopped him cold, and sobered him a little.

Two candles burned, one on either nightstand. Jenny lay in the middle of the bed, dressed only in his shirt from the night before. Her knees were bent and slightly raised. Her right hand was spread in a slight V, the gap right where her clit should be. She rubbed in small circles to her evident delight. Mike would have started to get an erection if he could, but the alcohol and his recent draining left him limp. Jenny was as beautiful and sexy as he had ever seen her.

Jenny's eyes were closed, and her mouth opened a bit as she tensed up. Her voice was quiet, and she was making the now familiar "unh...unh..unh..." sounds. Her body tensed, and Mike saw a shudder pass over her body as she orgasmed. No screaming, no moaning, no yelling "I'm coming!" at the top of her lungs. Her orgasm was quiet and powerful, just like the ones he had seen before.

After the shudders had subsided, Jenny cracked her eyes open and looked at him. Her expression was flushed, serene and content. "I really wanted you to do this for me, but I guess I got a little desperate waiting."

Mike slurred out, "That was..." he looked for the right word, "Beautiful." He added, "Ms. Jenny."

"Thanks Mike. I wasn't doing it for you, but it's nice to now you appreciated the show. You certainly sound like you had fun tonight."

"Too much, I think." He stumbled across the room, banged his shin on the edge of the bed, and collapsed next to her. Jenny moved over.

She thought, "I hope not 'too much', and blew out the candles.

End Jenny Pt. 5

blane75
blane75
26 Followers
12