Jenny the Babysitter

Story Info
When the dad got home the fun began.
1.6k words
3.78
114.8k
39
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A freshman in college, Jenny West, had classes during the day, but time to babysit at night. Confident, she'd get clients easily—she was busty, bright and quite experienced with children of all ages, Jenny posted and nailed flyers up all over her college town.

Two days later, Jenny's cell phone rang. Mark Johnson, a local celebrity and millionaire businessman, was on the other end of the call. A former college and professional basketball star, Mark was 40 and seven feet tall.

Jenny sighed as she heard his deep, sexy voice. A basketball fan, she knew who he was. While she had only seen him play at the end of his pro career, Jenny's father and brothers had told her stories of Mark's prowess on the hardwood from the days that the ballplayer was at the height of his powers. Jenny had always been drawn to very tall men. As she listened to Mark's voice, her heart skipped. Seven-foot guys have big dicks, so she'd heard.

"I read your flyer on the door at the Hardware Store," Mark said. "My twins that need to be looked after Friday night while I'm at work. I'll pay you ten dollars an hour and all you can eat. Sound good?"

Jenny smiled and pressed her note pad to her chest. She felt a tingle between her legs that she'd rarely felt before. "Uhh yes," she stammered, almost breathlessly. "Sounds great." Jenny clenched her fist as if she'd won the ultimate prize. "Mark Johnson. Oh my fuckin' god, a god," she muttered under her breath.

"I got to work at eight. Can you be hear around six?" Mark asked, shaking Jenny out of her trance.

"Oh yesss, sure," she replied, almost purring.

"You all right?" Mark answered. "Are you sure that you can handle double trouble?" He chuckled.

Jenny's heart skipped faster as he heard his laugh. She giggled like the younger babysitter she'd been in high school. "You can count on me. I'll be there at 5:30."

Friday could not have come fast enough. After her last class, Jenny ran to her dorm room to change. She arrived at Marks house wearing a red tank top that showed off her size DD breasts, and a pair of shorts that showed off her silky smooth legs. Her silky black hair was in a ponytail that showed off her athletic body.

Jenny rang the doorbell at 5:30, on the dot. Mark answered the door wrapped in a towel. He blushed as he held the door open to invite her into his house. Jenny couldn't help but try to peek, hoping to see his cock beneath the towel. And he was as sexy as she'd imagined since taking his phone call. Not only was he incredibly tall, he was also thickly built for his size. Not a beam pole like most basketball centers that Jenny had seen on TV. He also had a tanned, well-muscled body and deep blue eyes. Jenny took a deep breath. But she felt that tingle again, the one she'd felt when Mark first called.

Jenny went into Mark's living room to wait for him to dry off and get dressed. As she did, she felt wetness between her legs. "Oh shit," she mumbled. "I hope he doesn't see that." But she couldn't help touching it.

Dressed in a form-fitting v-neck sweater and pressed jeans. Mark came into the living room. He showed Jenny where the twins, Michael and Sara, liked to eat, play and watch TV.

"Mike, Sara, come down here!" Mark shouted upstairs. "Jenny's here!"

The twins ran down the stairs. The noise made it seem like they ran as fast as their father had run in his pro days. Mark's twins were quite attractive. Jenny smiled. She could tell that they'd both gotten some of the best of their father's features.

"I'll be home very late," Mark told Mike and Sara as he kissed them good-bye. "and good-luck to you," he said to Jenny as she playfully patted her tight ass. Jenny was taken aback, but she admitted to herself that she liked the feeling of his long fingers.

After Mark left, Jenny fed Mike and Sara spaghetti and peanut butter sandwiches, their favorite foods ever. After dinner, refusing begging requests for sweet desserts, Jenny played with the twins. They were well behaved, hardly the double trouble that Mark had warned her about and they responded well to her. "Piece of cake," she thought to herself, and smiled after she put them to bed.

As she cleaned the kitchen and picked up the toys in the living room, Jenny noticed that there was no pictures of the twin's mother anywhere in the house. After she finished cleaning, she went into the living room to watch TV. There was a basketball story on TV—and it featured, among many former stars, Mark Johnson. "God, he's so gorgeous," Jenny told herself as she watched intently, reclining on the couch. As she saw sights of Mark in his old uniform, she started to finger her pussy. "Ohhhh," she signed. "Ohhh, Mark, I want that cock so much." Jenny fell asleep to dreams of Mark and his hard wood practically splitting her in two.

Jenny shook when she heard the front door open. It was Mark. He walked over to the living room couch. She was not wearing her shorts. He even saw the wet spot on her red & black lacey panties. Mark turned off the TC and gave her a crooked smile.

Jenny saw that he was staring at her panties and that his cock was rising to attention. She licked her lips and practically jumped out of the couch. She glided her hand over his bulge and coaxed a huge erection, the likes of which Jenny had never seen before. "Ohhh, Mark. It's so.."

"Uh, yeah. Big. I know." He smiled, enjoying her sensual massage on his cock and balls. She unzipped his jeans and played some more as she stood up to kiss him full on the lips. As his hardness grew, she slid her tongue deep into his mouth.

Mark wrapped his strong arms around Jenny's firm body, kissing her very deep. He gripped her breast with his right hand, and ran the fingers of his left along the dripping wet edges of Jenny's tight pussy.

Jenny moaned in his mouth. She removed her shirt and got on her knees and undid his belt. After she pulled his pants-he wore no underwear—to the floor, she nibbled on the cock. Then she licked up and down the shaft. She turned her attention to his balls, nibbled them and massaged them in her mouth. Then she stood up to kiss him, sharing his taste between them.

Mark went down to her thighs, kissing and nibbling them in a way then brought the tingle back between Jenny's legs. He moved to her pussy, kissing it with her panties on. Then he moved them to the side to lick her lips and finger her, one finger followed by another.

Mark finger fucked Jenny as he rubbed her clit with his tongue. He took his fingers out of her pussy, putting in his mouth and tasted her juices, the other finger into her mouth so she could taste them, too. He tarted to lick her pussy but she wanted his cock in her mouth. They got into a 69 to do both. Mark's tongue sent Jenny into deep spasms while his cock tasted better than any other she had devoured before. She came in an incredible rush all over the living room carpet while he shot his jazz deep into her throat.

They hurried went up the stairs to Mark's bedroom, not caring about the mess they'd left behind. Mark bought a bottle of lube and a box of condoms. He lubed up his cock, rolled condom onto it and lay on the bed.

Jenny crawled on Mark facing away from him to ride his cock reverse cowgirl style. Her hips bucked wildly as his thickness penetrated her pussy, pounding her deep. Jenny dismounted and settled on his cock again, this time facing him so he could play with her tits. Mark smiled, a naughty grim. He loved seeing his dick inside a beautiful young college girl. And she was enjoying getting fucked by the local millionaire.

"Mmmmmm, you feel so good," Jenny said softly as she leaned over to kiss him. "I want that cock in my ass."

Mark rubbed lube on her ass and around her hole so his big thick cock would go in easily. Jenny kissed him on the lips. She replaced his condom and poured lube over it. She screamed when he first entered her she then started to coo.

After being fucked deep and in her ass, Jenny rolled of Mark's condom. She jacked him off then tasted his thick yummy cum, getting it all into her mouth and her throat.

"Mmmmmmm, so yummy," Jenny said, licking her lips. Then she wrapped her arms around Mark's neck, kissing him deep, sharing his taste. They made out in bed, but soon fell asleep.

When Mark woke up he saw Jenny still asleep. He kissed her on the neck to wake her. Jenny shook from her slumber, turned to kiss him. Then she fetched her clothes and got dressed.

"Thanks for a hot night," she said, as she kissed him hard on his lips. "Call me again, when you need a sitter." Jenny winked, and smiled, looking down at his cock as it rose to attention again.

Mark blushed as a wet spot formed at the head. They both knew that he'd be calling her again.

Jenny closed the front door behind her. "Only client I'll need," she thought, and walked home with a very satisfied smile on her face.