Jenny the Midfielder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! You have to stay inside me!" So I pushed forward again and she brought her hips up against me. I slid back and she dropped down. Up and down, back and forth, I was panting like a sprinter as I caught the rhythm.

Soon the friction got to me and I cried "I'm cumming Jenny here it comes! Oh! Oh!" and exploded inside her.

"Yes, yes, do it Peter, my Peter, yes, it's so good." We kept going until the stress on my cock was too much and I collapsed on top of her.

Still connected, I rolled off and lay beside her. We hugged and worked at catching our breath. Stunned at what had just happened but as happy as I had ever been, I kissed the sweat off Jenny's face as she wiped mine with her hand. We kissed and kissed and kissed some more.

"That was so wonderful, Peter."

"We really are a pair, aren't we, Jenny? You ran around the field for almost an hour, crashed into bed, and now I'm the one who is completely exhausted."

"Don't get too comfortable. We have to clean up and you have to squire me back to the dorm." The towel had been put to good use but there was no damage to the bedclothes.

Can we do this again tomorrow?"

I don't see how. Mrs. Dwyer may already have her suspicions."

When I got back there was a note on the door from Mrs. Dwyer: "Please see me if you get in before midnight."

She was in the kitchen, drinking tea. "Peter, you and Jenny are a good pair. I hope you will make her happy. Please don't make any foolish mistakes."

"Mrs. Dwyer, Jenny and I are in love, I'm sure of it. I have no idea where this is going to lead, but neither of us can afford to get married right now. We've been careful and we will be careful."

"Marriage and sex are separate things, Peter," she said. "The entanglements of trying to be together all the time can distract from getting your education. You can stay here as often as you like. If I don't have the room available I will find a suitable alternative."

Jenny thought the conversation with Mrs. Dwyer was very sweet.

"I've confided in her more than I ever have with an adult," she said. "I may even have said too much. From what you say she certainly knows we made love last night. I didn't tell her about the birth control pills because she's a Catholic. Well, so am I, but she takes it seriously."

"Can we get together soon? I'm going to go nuts jacking off with your face in my mind."

"I'll match you orgasm for orgasm, Peter. I promised my parents I'd be home for Thanksgiving. Exams start the week after we get back from the break, and you said yours are on the same schedule. I don't see how we can see each other before January."

And we didn't. But with Mrs. Dwyer's help we were together at least twice a month, often in her guest room. Jenny came to Hanover for Carnival and stayed in my room. We broke up in the spring after Jenny met the brother of a teammate and fell madly in love.

12