Jennyfer Collects Men's Clothes Ch. 07

Story Info
Jenny tastes the poison itself!
2.4k words
3.2
7.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baardsson
Baardsson
12 Followers

Jayden Revenge

Jenny was using her cell phone watching a video of a naked man in the parking lot of the college being arrested and taken to jail for indecent exposure.

Jenny started laughing non-stop, because this guy was Jayden Pikas.

The only thing she could think of was how he had managed to get into the college parking lot completely naked, without clothes, without a cell phone, and without money.

The more she imagined the situations he must have gone through, the more she laughed and amused herself with the situation.

And then she shared this video to everyone she could, feeling avenged, and in honor of Jayden, she went to a bar to drink, and was wearing the pants she'd stolen from him, she's very mean!

But she did not know the game was turning against her and that Jenny would taste the poison itself!

Jayden Pikas was arrested after undergoing humiliating situation, and while he was taken into custody, the only thing he thought was "revenge."

What Jenny did not know, was that he was not cheating on her, and who did the editing in the photos who jenny received by email was of a girl who loved Jayden, but he preferred to be with Jenny, and as revenge, she pitched this whole situation, for them to separate, and then she could stay with Jayden.

Jayden never betrayed Jenny, but that did not matter anymore, because while he was sitting in jail with only a police coat, he felt like the worst person in the world, he just cried!

After two hours a police officer came up to him and said "we went to your apartment and we saw that you were robbed, and so we are releasing you, your car is outside and here are the keys to your car and your cell phone, and we are already investigating who did it. Do you want to make an official complaint about the robbery?"

Jayden replied "no, not yet, I need to think a little."

Jayden said that because he knew who had stolen him, and at that moment thought "who will do justice and get revenge on that bitch will not be the police, it will be me!"

Jayden called a friend and explained the situation, and in a short time Paul Manveras arrived with clothes, and they went to Jayden's apartment.

Arriving there he showed the situation to his friend, and Paul could not believe that a person had the audacity to steal all the clothes of a person.

Jayden said "I'm going to take revenge!"

Paul asked "how do you intend to do this?"

"I want her to be humiliated, embarrassed, to the point that she regrets being born!"

Jayden says this with red eyes of rage.

Paul asks "why did she do this to you?"

Jayden replies, "When I came in here in my apartment, there were no clothes here, no sheets, no towels, I just found this note that said" That's what happens when you betrays me, you stay without me and without clothes. Good-bye naked boy!"

Paul asks "did you betray her with whom?"

Jayden replies "I never betray her, ever!"

Jayden goes to a store, buys some clothes, goes to college and cancels his course, because he intends to move out of town and feels embarrassed, and needs time to come up with a revenge plan against Jenny, and find out who did it, because the situation was like a domino effect.

Someone invents that he was betraying Jenny, and because of this lie Jenny steals his clothes and embarrasses him publicly, and then he goes to prison and loses the relationship he had with Jenny and leaves the college, that is, he is left with nothing. No Jenny, no clothes, and no respect in college and in town.

He moves out of town promising revenge.

1 YEAR and 4 Months Later

Jenny and Amanda went to a party at a club, it was Friday night, and during the party Amanda meets a girl and goes to a motel to have sex, Jenny is left alone.

At that moment a couple introduces themselves to her, beautiful couple, and they begin to talk.

During the conversation, they say they want to spice up the relationship and do a ménage a trois. He, his wife and Jenny.

Jenny accepts the invitation, because she liked the woman's dress, and wants that dress for her, but what she does not know and that this couple was hired by Jayden, and that she was going to an ambush.

Around 01:30, they leave the club and get into the couple's car.

The Man drives while the two go in the back seat kissing.

As he drives the car to a deserted place, they are rubbing, kissing. Jenny is so horny who she does not even see where she is.

He stop the car in a place far from the city, desert, he takes a revolver and points to Jenny.

She takes a serious look and asks "What's going on? Is this some kind of joke?"

He replies "dear, this is a robbery!" He continues "I want you to take off your earrings, your necklace, your rings, open the car door and get off, please!"

Jenny begins to shake, and as she begins to take everything off. The woman in the back seat starts laughing and says "Wow, these clothes are amazing! I'm going to keep all your clothes too. Remove all your clothes, now!"

Jenny says "please do not do this to me!"

The Woman says "Come on, take off your jeans, blouse, pantyhose, panties, shoes, that is, everything!"

Jenny takes it all, gets completely naked, and begs not to be thrown out without clothes, but the Man responds "or you get out in 5 seconds of that car completely naked, or take a shot."

Then she says "ok, ok, I'm coming down, just do not shoot me!"

She comes down from the bare car, and after Jenny is outside, the woman in the back holds the door and says "Goodbye girl naked, your walk back will be long."

Jenny is in a deserted, naked, in the dark cold night.

Suddenly she sees coming in her towards car headlights, and she does not know what to do, she covers her breasts and vagina with her hands.

When the headlights comes near, she sees that is a Van.

The Van stops and the side door opens, two masked men come down, grab her, throw her inside to the Van, close the door and go.

Jenny starts screaming, then they put a gag in his mouth, put a blindfold on her, tie her hands on back and tying her ankles to her wrists.

There are four people inside the van, two men and two women hired by Jayden, plus the couple who took her to that road and left her naked there.

Jayden found these people on Deep Web, on forbidden sites, paid dearly for their service, but it would be worth every penny!

The couple was famous on the Deep web for seducing and taking young people and tourists to organ dealers, women traffickers, etc.

They do not even trafficked, only led to "merchandise" to customers.

Van people are professionals in kidnapping, physical and psychological torture, and kidnapping women to be made slaves, that is, human trafficking.

Jayden got involved with these dangerous people because she wants to teach Jenny a lesson, a lesson she'll never forget!

He was the son of a very rich man, who had possessions and lots of money, so money would not be the problem.

Jenny's heart pounds, she does not know what will happen to her, all she feels is fear.

While Van was going to the place chosen by Jayden, everything was filmed.

After a few hours, they arrived at the place where Jenny would be indoctrinated!

The place was one of the ranches his family owned, but it was a part that had been abandoned for a long time, so this is the perfect spot because Jenny would scream for help but no one would hear it, only Jayden and his team, and these screams would be symphony to their ear.

The Van, they open the side door, untied their ankles and wrists, put a collar on their neck written "bitch", take the sale from her and Jayden greets her saying "look who's here, the bitch Jenny!"

She has a look of horror in her eyes and asks "what are you going to do to me?"

He replies "Me? the right question is, what are we going to do with you, bitch?"

He puts a chain on his leash, sells her eyes and says "come bitch, I want to see you walking on all fours."

She comes out of the Van, with the emigrated looking, and Jayden pulling her by the collar like a pet, taking her to the place of indoctrination!

He takes her to a table, then they tie with the ass up.

After he ties her up, Jayden says in his ear, "I never betray you, and I have always loved and respected you, but all that love I felt has turned into a desire for revenge. You will taste your own poison!"

He takes her to a table, so they tie her up.

After he ties her up, Jayden says in his ear, "I never betray you, and I have always loved and respected you, but all that love I felt has turned into a desire for revenge. You will taste your own poison!"

They come in with a giant dildo, and stick it in her ass, without lubricant, and one of those in the Van, sticks the dick in her mouth and makes her suck, while one of the women who was also in the Van, takes off her pants and shits on her, then the other woman shits and pisses on Jenny too, then rubs the shit all over Jenny's body from head to toe.

After the Man with the cock in Jenny's mouth ejaculates, she is forced to swallow the cum, then they see her, and the other man comes and shits in her mouth, pisses and masturbates, and the others with gloves spread the shit, pee, and cum all over her, from face to ankles.

Jayden films and takes several pictures and says "I do not know what the shit is anymore and what you are, it's all the same, but at least the shit can be used with manure, so it's more useful and important than you!"

Jenny cries and screams, but no one can hear her, and no one will help her.

After that, Jayden went to Van and brought several plastic bags, and when he opened the sacks, all Jenny's clothes were there, and he also brought her trunk, where she hid all the clothes she had stolen from him and others over the years.

Jayden looks at Jenny and says "recognize this trunk?"

Jenny says "this is my trunk, how could you get him in the flat?"

He responds with a smile on his face "I still have the key to your flat, and I know your routine and of the girls that live with you, so it was very easy to get in there and take everything that was yours and recover what is mine!"

Jenny's eyes widen.

Jayden continues, "I knew Chrissie was working with the cab, and after you and Amanda left to go to the party at the Club, I went into the flat myself, and got everything that was yours, all your clothes, shoes, sheets. The couple that went to talk to you at the club, they followed you to see where you were going, and the rest of the story, well, you know. "

Jayden puts Jenny's clothes and belongings on the floor, throws gasoline into them, and burns everything.

While Jenny cries and screams to see all her expensive clothes being burned right in front of her, Jayden laughs and dances around the fire, like a savage.

Then he takes the clothes from inside the trunk, and breaks it with an ax, then throws the wood into the fire and says "smell of expensive clothes being burned."

"Your shame is only beginning sweetheart, I will not kill you, I am not a murderer, but you will now be publicly humiliated." Jayden said.

Jayden did not want to kill her, or beat her, he wanted her to be publicly humiliated, and she would be!

They take her back into the van, and head downtown.

When they arrive in the center of town, they take out the deal handcuffs, take off the leash, stop on a busy avenue and throw her out, naked!

They close Van's door and leave, and she stands there, not knowing what to do, she starts running in the middle of the avenue, and several people watching her and the cars honk, others whistle, until the police arrive and arrest she.

She says, "I was kidnapped and my clothes are stolen."

The policeman replies, "every streaker says the same thing, come on, let's take you to jail, and there you can explain what you do naked and all covered with crap on a busy avenue."

Many people were filming and taking photos.

She felt very humiliated and was ashamed.

When she arrived at the police station, the first thing they did was to bathe her, then they gave her a police coat for her to cover.

She made a call and called Amanda to get her a dress because she was naked at the police station.

Amanda answered on the phone "I thought you were gone without telling me, because your clothes and your trunk are gone."

Jenny says "It's a long story, please come quickly, I'm naked and I need clothes."

Amanda arrives at the police station, hugs Jenny, and gives her some clothes to wear and takes her to Flat.

Jenny did not denounce Jayden, because he was rich, and nothing could connect him to the event.

Jenny tells everything that happened to her and Amanda says "if it was not tragic, it would be an incredible sexual experience. I'm sorry Jenny, but just to hear you tell what happened to you, it makes me wet!"

Jenny's naked videos on the avenue, covered in shit are being seen by all of the city.

Jenny was humiliated and did not know what to do.

And she lost all her clothes and the clothes she had as a trophy.

Jayden watched her videos and smiled.

He made her taste the poison itself!

What will happen next? I do not know.

Baardsson
Baardsson
12 Followers